My First Femdom

Story Info
Slave Jame's first femdom experience.
2.4k words
3.88
105.2k
42
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
188 Followers

It was pretty hard to accumulate but finally I had it. 500 dollars after my days work. I donned my best clothes and raced to my computer. I looked at her photo again. Nope, I'm not going to have any regrets.

Mistress Tanya was the hottest dominatrix I had ever seen. Her straight black hair, her massive boobs and perfect shapely legs always gave me an erection. She was a professional dominatrix who lived here in California. From the moment I saw her, I was dying to have a session with her. For a shy introvert like me femdom dating was never an option especially since this was a dark desire I kept to myself.

I adjusted my web cam to prepare the video I was to send her. I was shivering but I slowly calmed myself down and clicked record.

"Good veining mistress. My name is James. I am 26 years old and I am into femdom. I am not quite open about it so maybe that is why I really want to have a session. According to the form, I would say I am not really a pain slut so I would like something mild. I love feet, humiliation and the feeling of being dominated and serving. I hope our session would be something like you commanding stuff and me as a slave."

I paused and gulped. My heart was racing.

"Actually it is my first time so I don't know if people ask this but can you please you know dress up. I love skimpy latex and high heels. Also I liked to be led by a leash and I have no idea if I must buy them. I'm sorry if I went out of line. I hope to get your call. Bye."

I took a deep breath and clicked send. It felt really good after I finished off with that. I undressed and went to sleep with her sexy figure lingering in my head.

Next morning I eagerly checked my mail. There was indeed a reply. I opened it.

"Hi James. I would like to have the session you requested. I am open to your thoughts about the session. I do dress up for my clients and you need not worry about any equipment as I have more than you can imagine. I want you to be present at the address mentioned below at 9 pm on Friday. I expect absolute cleanliness."

The mail abruptly ended. I quickly copied down the address. With just two days to go, I began my preparations. Time flew by and finally it was Friday night. It was snowing outside. I shaved all hair below my waist, showered twice and grabbed my best clothes. I took a deep breath and hopped into my car.

*****

At sharp 9 I heard you knock. I sat down on the grand chair and adjusted my full length leather coat that hid my sexy clothes within. I waved to Amy. She hurried to the door and let you in. She hurries back and kneels by my side. I see you nervously look around and give a slight bow.

"I have slaves strip naked there."

I hear you apologize and quickly pull off your clothes. Once you are fully naked you kneel without being asked.

"Hmm. Impressive," I commented on his asset and his obedience.

"Amy, bring out the stuff."

I watched her run into the attached dungeon and bring my duffel bag. I checked it contents and asked her to give it to you. You seem to be scared and stare at the floor even as Amy approaches you. You stay still as she fastens the ankle straps, cuffs and collar.

"You may speak James. Our session hasn't started yet. How do you feel?" I ask.

"It is like living a dream mistress. A dream that I have had for so long. I must thank you so much," you blurt trembling quite badly.

"Take deep breaths sweetie. Enjoy this session. Oh and Amy collect his cash and put it in my locker."

You obediently close your eyes and take deep breaths. Amy finishes her job and is back kneeling at my side. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mistress, may I interrupt?" you ask.

"Yes, what is it."

"I don't know what to say but can I please give you a gift that I have been wanting to give you?"

I give out a broad smile and your face lightens up.

"What do you have for me?"

"Mistress, you have the most beautiful legs I have ever seen in my life. I kind of got you something that draws ones attention to it."

You pull out a cute little anklet from your clothes. I get up from my seat and straighten my coat. Then with short confident steps of my patent heels, I reach you. You are quite confused. I slowly get hold of your leash.

"You can help me with that," I say as I slide my foot towards you.

Carefully you slip it around my ankle and lock it. I feel you jump when you feel my soft skin on your fingers.

"Thank you mistress," you mumble.

"We can start now slave boy. Eyes on the floor. You are my bitch now," I said.

I spun on my heels and tug your leash and feel you follow me obediently as I lead you to the dungeon door which Amy was holding open.

*****

It was a magnificent place. Sound proof wooden walls and floors. Chains were dangling from the roof and different torture furniture was set up. I crawled behind her, peeking up along her legs every time the split in the coat gave way. I had to appreciate in how good shape she was.

"In here I make the rules. One of them is you must earn pleasure only by pain. I want to see how much pain you can take. Lean over this horse," she instructed.

I leaned over and the slave girl hooked my cuffs tightly to the wooden device. It was quite embarrassing she was watching me. She then stuffed a ball gag in my mouth as I saw mistress Tanya pick up a cane. Even though I had told her I didn't want pain in our session, I simply had no guts to protest. Her footsteps pounded behind me on the wooden floor as she approached me.

"Think of it as a game. How many spankings you take will decide how much of me you will be allowed to explore. Some of my slaves have reached my pussy by taking 200. Let's see were you get. 5 for my toes. Ready?" she asked.

I nodded. I felt light pain as her cane landed on my ass. The intensity grew slowly and I received my first five.

"Five for my arch."

The cane landed again. I knew she was going easy on me. She looked strong and capable of much more. This was probably to warm me up and teach me my place. I received five more for her heels, five for her ankles. At 17 I was begging her to stop through my gag and lost her game for her sexy calf.

Amy untied me. I looked up at her to thank her.

"Eyes on the ground," she yelled as she swung her cane and it hit me. Pain shot through my back. Now I knew what she was capable of if I dared to disappoint her.

"Ouch. Sorry mistress," I yelped.

"Make no mistake, I will have whatever I want. Don't make me hurt you. Now crawl to me like along the floor. I want you to drag those disgusting balls of yours along the floor."

She walked to what seemed like a throne. She sat down and I crawl towards her.

"My girl, place it there," mistress commanded.

I saw Amy run across the room as I finally reached her feet. She returned with a 6 inch black dildo and a chastity device.

"I don't think your tiny prick is worthy enough. Lock them up."

Amy slipped a ring around my balls. After locking it she pulled a plastic cage over it and the lock clicked. My flaccid cock was trapped.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass bitch?" she asked.

"No mistress," I reply.

"Good. Now you are going to do that for me. I want you to humiliate yourself by fucking yourself like a woman, in front of me and my slave."

She had a smirk on her face. I picked up the pre lubed cock. What was worse was that is was a vibrating one. I slowly pressed it against my hole and it's tip slipped in. I pressed harder and my asshole enveloped the vibrating dildo. It was indeed a strange sensation. It was a mix of extreme sexual pleasure, pain and an urge to urinate. I involuntarily moaned.

"Let humiliate him further shall we sweetheart?" mistress asked her slave who now held a gigantic strap on.

I felt my cock jolt up and strain in its cage as mistress pulled off her coat. She had the most beautiful body I gave ever seen. All she wore was those tight latex bra from which her breasts peeked out and string latex panties. Her figure was a perfect hourglass.

She was stepping into her strap on and was fastening it. I immediately recognized it. It was a product marketed as a revolutionary strap on that had a vibrating bulb that went in and gives pleasure to the wearer as well. Amy already had her face on the floor and her ass high up.

"Watch you worthless bitch. Watch how it is done. Don't you dare stop thrusting until I tell you." she teased.

She mounted Amy and swiftly pushed her cock into her pussy. Both began to moan as the pace increased. All I could do was fuck myself up the ass and watch two gorgeous women have sex in front of me. Their bodies moved in rhythm. Mistress fucked really well. Amy was screaming and moaning. The pace increased to such a high level until Amy finally ejaculated a big amount of fluid and collapsed down. Mistress mounted off her and took her seat.

I was still moving the vibrating dildo in and out. My cock was hurting.

"You can't come with all that pain can you? Beg me to stop."

"Please mistress can I stop."

"I don't think you want it enough. Louder."

"Please mistress. It hurts so badly. Please let me stop," I begged.

"Hmm. You may stop now. Now crawl over and clean this mess with your tongue. Lap it up like a dog," she ordered.

I crawled over. Amy stepped aside. I lowered my face and began lapping it up. Mistress was enjoying my degradation. I felt absolutely humiliated as I cleaned someone's ejaculate. It tasted bad as I drank it but I didn't dare to complain to this powerful woman.

Finally when I was done. Mistress ordered me up.

"I am going to ride you. You are my little dick less pony," she teased.

She climbed on my back as I sat on all fours. Her soft legs felt smooth as the dangled on either side of my face. She lightly grabbed my balls and commanded me to move forward. She rode me all the way to her relaxing room. It faced the beach and one wall was fully glass. She got up and eased onto her reclining chair. Her legs along the leg rest. She let out a sigh.

"Worship my feet. Touch only what you have earned."

She closed her eyes and relaxed. I looked at her smooth and perfectly tanned legs. They were so toned and shapely. The anklet I gifted her glistened in the dim light. I didn't know this would be so hard. My cock was hurting. Maybe that was why she used it on me in the first place. So that I wouldn't enjoy it and she would.

I moved close and took in her sweet smell. I gently planted a kiss on her instep. It felt soft. I ran my fingers along her feet and felt her soft skin. I was going to enjoy this part.

I began by gently kissing her on her toes. I broadened my tongue and licked at her toes. I then went under and began licking each toe and ran my tongue over them. When they were dripping wet I took each toe in my mouth. One by one I passionately sucked each toe and I heard her moan. I circled around her toes and slowly made my way along the side to her soft heel. I sucked and licked on it. Mistress seemed to be enjoying it as I saw her smile.

Then I circled my tongue from her heel to her beautiful arch all the way along her ankle. She moaned as I ran my tongue along the arch and the ball of her feet. I could see her hand reach for her clit. I continued to suck and lick passionately. She quickly pulled away her foot at presented me with the other. I didn't disappoint her I thoroughly worshiped her beautiful feet. We went on for a few more minutes.

"That will be more than enough," she said as she pulled out the key to my chastity device and unlocked it.

It felt awesome as blood flowed in and my cock began to swell up.

"You are going to masturbate for me. I want you to jack off on my feet."

I positioned my cock over her feet and began stroking it. She again leaned back as she probably knew it would take time. I continued stroking. Gradually I felt my orgasm come closer. I began to pant and grunt. Mistress sat up and smiled. With tremendous force and unimaginable pleasure I exploded onto her feet. Exhausted, I bent down. I saw the cum flowing down slowly. She slowly raised her foot up to my face. Even though it felt disgusting, I knew what was to be done.

I took a deep breath and cleaned my mess. I took long deep licks sliding my tongue all the way from her toes to her ankles, making sure that it was absolutely clean. I heard mistress call out for Amy. The slave girl joined us with a large bowl and a sponge. I was now asked to gently rub and clean her feet with the warm water. Then I dried them with a towel.

"You may now leave," mistress ordered.

I collected my clothes from Amy and kneeled.

"Thank you so much mistress," I thanked.

I quickly dressed and headed out. I had no idea whether I was dreaming. It was still snowing. The snow fell on my warm body. I knew I was going to be back really soon.

intofdom
intofdom
188 Followers