My First Time

Story Info
His first gay experience, thanks to my girlfriend.
992 words
100.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first time was the result of a long building desire to have sex with another man. It was also the result of my girlfriend of three years.

To start out, myself and Shea had been together pretty much since I was 17 years old and she was 15. I was 21 at the time, and I was going to a wedding of a family friend I had known for a while. Now for the backstory. Shea was pretty straight laced, she didn't like being freaky like I did. The wedding was in July, and we had been having some troubles previous to this. Right after Christmas, she got mad and we broke up. My desire for all things anal had become an issue. When we broke up during Christmas, I went out and bought a dildo. It was the first one i had ever had, and I used it non-stop for the week we were apart. Shea found out, and she was hurt, but I was in love with her and I agreed to be with her and not the dildo. We made it okay until May, when things hit the wall and fell apart. Shea basically informed me that we were done. I tried as much as I could to get her back, but to no avail. About the same time, I had a friend who came out of the closet, one whom everyone knew was gay. He came out to my close friend, and then told everyone that he had a boyfriend, whom everyone called Chocolate Thunder. It's exactlly how it sounds.

Now, I had a picture of myself using my dildo on my computer, and to make a long story short, my newly gay friend found it, and tried to blackmail me into having sex with him. I turned him down, and informed Shea of what he wanted. That is when she started accusing me of sleeping with him. She always told me that when I had sex with him, I needed to use a condom. I laughed it off, but it was pissing me off a little. Now to the wedding.

I went to the wedding, and my gay friend and Thunder were both there. They had a hotel room and were ready to party all night, which they informed me of right away. I laughed it off, and kept drinking. I thought of Shea and how much I loved her. And I got drunker and drunker. Soon, I was handed a room key to the "party" room. They then left and went up for an ass-fucking bash. At this time I went up to take the room key to them.

I walked in and my pal was balls deep in Thunder. I was speechless. I walked in on two gay guys fucking. And my cock had never been stiffer. I stuttered and said I had there key. These two had been trying to get my ass cherry for months, and they sensed that they were going to get it. My pal spoke and said to just grab Thunders cock, and he offered me money for it. I was drunk, so I said what the fuck? I grab his big, 9 inch, black cock, and I stroked it. And I got lost with it, the images of Shea were gone. The huge black cock I was stroking was all that was in my head. I felt a hand on my pants, and my friend took off my pants, freeing my cock in the process. My shirt was taken off, and I was naked with two gay guys who wanted to fuck the shit out of me.

Thunder pushed down on my head, and I slipped his cock into my mouth. I savored my first cock, licking the tip, sucking his cock the best I could. I felt a finger slide into my ass, and it was my friend. His cock was rock hard, 6 inches long. It didn't take long for me to get what was up. He pushed the tip of his cock against my virgin asshole, and it slid right in. I was in awe, I shot my load everywhere. Here I was, a straight guy with a sweet girlfriend, and I was getting used like a little gay whore. Thunders cock exploded in my mouth, and my friend filled my ass with his come. I was speechless. I stood to leave, totally baffled. And I was told to stop. Thunder wanted my ass.

I figured what the hell. I slid down between my friends legs and started sucking his cock. At the same time Thunder lubed up my ass. I was nervous, but horny as fuck. Thunder pushed his huge cock against my ass, and it didn't go. I breathed in deeply, and slammed back. His cock slammed into my ass, filling me up like nothing I could of ever imagined. He started slamming my asshole as hard as he could. My cherry was popped, my ass was spread. It didn't take long for my friend to blow in my mouth. But Thunder was an animal. He kept fucking my asshole, hard and fast. When he came, it felt like a gallon. I got dressed, found a sober driver and went home.

The next morning I was awoken by Shea. She was in my bedroom, in my bed. She asked me how the wedding was, and I said really fun, but I drank too much. I stood up to get dressed, and all of Thunders come ran out of my ass. She looked at me, and asked me what happened. So I told her that she drove me to getting assfucked by a huge black cock. She walked out of my house and never talked to me again. Since then, I have had a lot more cock in my ass. I still hope that someday she will speak to me again. Who knows...?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

The fact that this is your only story, plus the writing style, spelling and grammar make it real and hot. Thank you for the contribution

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Sweet,

wish that this happened, happens to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT. My homo erotic impulses are nor always present. When they come they are very intense. When they go away i feel they have never been present. That's my karma.

Liked the story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

Write some more I enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why would he want Shea back?

Does she have a 12' cock for him to suck and get fucked by? I just wish that would happen to me!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
For The Girl Girl uses boyfriend to negotiate for gym membership.in Gay Male
My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay She forced his fantasy down his throat - & up his ass.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
More Stories