My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 01

Story Info
My first time was with my lesbian mother.
2.2k words
4.38
393.8k
284
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

My name is Lucy and this is a story of my first lesbian experience. Some of you might want to judge me, but I feel the need to tell people about this and I felt like it was the best media to do so.

I'm 19 years old, but this took place almost a year ago last summer. I found out at the age of 16 that my mother, who by then had been divorced almost ten years, was a lesbian. It took me until I was 17 to realize that I was also a lesbian and it took me a couple months more before I could come out to my mother. We had a great talk and it seemed afterwards that we were even closer than before. I felt better about myself and my senior year of high school was one of the best years of my life, but I never had a girlfriend and I also didn't let anyone at school know. There were a couple girls that were lesbians openly and I did want to talk to them, but I was afraid. Also I didn't find either of them attractive.

I was a cheerleader at school and also ran track, I hung out with some of the hottest girls in school. On a daily basis I would get horny for one of them or another and I even flirted with some of them, although they always thought I was joking, but nothing real ever happened. I am blessed with a large chest (34DD)and I also am very attracted to women with large breasts. Two of my friends have almost as large of breasts as I do, and I loved seeing them in their sports bras at practice, stretching or running. I started down loading pictures of women with large breasts and masturbating to them at night. Once my mother almost caught me it was weird.

I graduated and since my mom was really set with money, I've never had to work a summer job or anything. She said the next summer she wanted me to, but last summer could be my last one of freedom since she wanted to spend a lot of time with me since I'd be going off to college next year.

Anyway, I spent a lot of time with my mom that summer. We have a pool and we laid out a lot and swam, and just watched movies at night and everything. My mom was acting weird for the first couple of weeks and I thought maybe it was because she was going to miss me, but then I started to get the feeling it was because she knew I was a lesbian. She started dressing differently and talking a lot more about women and sex, and her girlfriend. Plus she started laying out naked all the time and she told me I should too so I wouldn't have tan lines.

My mom was only thirty-seven last summer and she is a very beautiful woman. She also was blessed even more than I was. I kid you not, she wears a 37F bra and has a waist smaller than mine. I hope I look that good when I'm her age.

Anyway one day when we were laying out she comes out with this bottle of tanning lotion and asks me if I'll put it on her. She had never done that before. Sure I've rubbed it on her back before, but she just laid down on her back and asked me if I'd rub it on her. It just seemed strange, but I had no reason not to, so I did.

I started with her legs and then her arms and then her stomach, and as I got to her breasts I paused looking at them. They were so large. I put some more oil on my hands and then I started near her shoulders, but soon my hands were running over her enormous breasts. I had used a lot of oil so I was trying to spread it out and I was going back to her stomach, but suddenly I found my hands back on her breasts. I enjoyed their softness and the feeling of her nipples as my fingers brushed past them. I had never touched a woman's breasts before. I had thought about it all the time. I had even rubbed my own often in bed picturing them being someone else's. I closed my eyes and imagined I was fondling some other woman. In the back of my mind I knew it was my mom, but I was still enjoying it. They were so huge I wanted to rub my face all over them.

I realized I was doing more than just rubbing oil on them as I suddenly found myself squeezing them. They felt so heavy in my hands, and as I opened my eyes I saw that my mom had her face to the side and had her mouth in such a way that I knew she was getting pleasure from my hands.

I'm not exactly sure what came over me just then, but I liked seeing her look like that. I wanted to make her feel good. I squeezed both of her breasts together, but gently and brought my forefinger and thumbs against her nipples and twisted them. For an instant she moaned and then she sat up quickly and stared right into my face. It was the longest few seconds of my life. I didn't know what she was thinking and I suddenly realized that I had crossed the line. She half closed her eyes and I almost thought she was going to kiss me, but then she told me that I shouldn't be doing what I did. I was embarrassed and scared and I stood up and walked inside the house.

I went to my room confused. I had just felt my mother up and enjoyed it. And weirder yet it seemed like my mom had really enjoyed it too, but now she was upset with me. I lay there thinking about what I'd say and how I could explain myself. The problem was I kept thinking about how much I wanted to touch her breasts again, any woman's breasts. I started touching my own breasts and twisting my nipples. Then I masturbated until I climaxed. When I did I brought my left breast to my lips and sucked on the nipple. I could just barley reach it, but I pinched it between my lips and I was in ecstasy.

My mother walked in on me right then, with my hands down the front of my suit and my nipple in my mouth. I hadn't even shut my door all the way and she made me jump and I screamed and she screamed. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

She left right away and I stayed in my room for a couple of hours before I realized that sooner or later I would have to talk to her. So I went to find her and she was in the kitchen. She asked me if I wanted some lemonade and we sat down and talked. I apologized for what I did and she said it was her fault and that she shouldn't have asked me to do it. I told her that I was only massaging her and that I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. She agreed with me, maybe because it was easier for us to get passed what happened that way. Then she told me that it was very relaxing and that she had enjoyed it. I almost wished she hadn't said that because now I wanted to do it again.

A couple of days passed before we were laying out in the sun again. We were side by side on some chairs and she was completely naked. I was only topless like last time. I kept looking at her body and remembering how soft and yet firm it was.

I didn't say anything. I just got up went inside and grabbed the tanning oil. I went back out, knelt next to her and started with her legs. She looked at me for a second and then relaxed and I rubbed oil all over the front of her body. It was amazing. I spent a long time on her breasts and again her face looked like it had the first time. This time when I squeezed them and rolled my thumbs over her nipples she didn't stop me. I wanted to put her nipples in my mouth. They were so big and hard, but I just couldn't do it.

She started to arch her back and stuck her huge breasts out as I squeezed them in my hands. I scooted around so that I was behind her and as I reached down and rubbed my hands down her abdomen my breasts brushed against her face. I felt her breath against them. It made me so hot and she rolled her head so that she brushed her cheeks against them. My hands were down by her pussy and I was staring at it. I pulled back and brought my hands back up to her breasts and cupped them both. I pulled them up so that they touched her chin and she turned her head and brushed her lips against the top of her right breast.

I thought I was going to cum just watching that. I squeezed them together massaging the nipples and then pulled them up again and this time I swore she kissed the top of her right breast. I think I made a little noise when she did and that made her say "Oh shit."

I'll never forget that because it was the first time I had ever heard my mother swear.

My hands slid down her abdomen again and as my breasts brushed across her face again, this time her lips moved against the side of my right breast. She was kissing my breast. I wanted to move my nipple to her mouth, but I was afraid it would end what we were doing.

I moved back to her breasts and squeezed them and pulled them up to her mouth and she licked the top of one and then spread her legs. I went down her abdomen again and this time my fingers slid right over her pussy. When she spread her legs farther I started rubbing her clit and as I did she began to suck my nipples. I rubbed her clit and even fingered her for a while before I crawled on top of her and began to lick her pussy. She pulled my suit over and started licking my clit. I climaxed first and when I did I buried my face in her pussy. She climaxed soon behind me and when she did she took her finger and stuck it up my pussy. My orgasm was the longest I had ever felt and her finger though uncomfortable at first was oddly pleasing. She began to finger me harder and I was moaning and began to finger her again. We got to the point where we were both going at it so hard that we were both squealing and moaning loud enough that I started to wonder if the neighbors might hear us. She must have thought the same thing, because she stopped just as I did. I sat up and crawled off her and she sat up looking away from me. I walked around and stood in front of her and knelt between her legs.

By the look on her face she was having second thoughts about what had just happened, but there was still one thing that I hadn't done and I was still as horny as ever. Before she could even say anything I cupped her left breast in my hands and started sucking her nipple. When I did she took in a deep breath and stuck her chest out and put her hands in my hair. I sucked her nipple for a while and then I nibbled on it a bit and then I moved to the other one, but when I did she pulled my face up to hers and we kissed. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and we kissed so passionately. It was a long wild, wet, kiss and our breasts were rubbing together and her hands were caressing my tits and my ass and they were all over me. We kissed for the longest time and then suddenly she pushed me away and just rushed off.

I sat there for the longest time just staring at the pool and wondering what had just happened. I knew what we had done was wrong, but it had been so amazing. I cried for a little while and then my mom came back out and asked me to come inside. She hugged me and we both cried and then we sat down and talked. She wouldn't even sit on the couch with me. She told me we could never do anything like this again. I told her she was my first. She told me never to tell anyone this happened. I told her it was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me.

It wasn't the best conversation, yet I still felt a little better afterwards. That was the end of sunbathing for a while. Though it didn't end up being the last time my mom and I did something together. But that's all of my story for now.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers