My First Visit to a Gay Club

Story Info
Bootsie's lost virginity.
3.1k words
4.1
111.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday night, feeling courageous I decide to do what I have long fantasized about, and go to a male sex club in San Francisco to lose my virginity. I slip on a pair of shiny pink silk bikini panties, which hug my tight buns and wrap a matching pink satin garter belt with lace trim around my waist. I then roll sheer white stockings with French backseams up my long muscular legs and attach them to the garter straps of my garter belt. I slip into a tight pair of leather pants that feel delicious and sexy over my stocking clad legs. I then slip on my ultra sexy thigh high leather boots over my leather pants.

I decide not to wear a bra because I have heard that normally guys cruise without a shirt, and I don’t want to advertise my femininity as I don’t know how I would be received as my “girlself” in such a club. Just in case the opportunity arises though, I choose a pretty pink silk bra, which matches my panties and garter belt into a knapsack along with my silicone boobs. I also take my makeup kit and my blond wig and my ultra short and sexy leather minidress.

Driving into the city I am nervous and excited at the thought of finally realizing my dream of being with a man. I have been dressing up as a girl for so long and dreaming of what it would be like to really feel what a girl feels with a strong hunks cock inside me…

As I pay my membership fee at the club the cashier comments “Nice boots you have on there. Those are women’s boots aren’t they?” I’m a little nervous as I respond, “yes they are”. He says no more and leaving him, I enter a world that until this time I have only dreamed about. In the locker room there are perhaps a dozen men stripping their shirts off and in some cases their pants as well, revealing hard masculine and sexy bodies. There is a lot of leather here. Some of the guys are wearing leather pants like mine and others are wearing leather harnesses and studded chokers and cuffs. As I slip off my shirt I attract admiring glances. I am lucky to have a beautiful body. My skin is tanned and my muscles are sculpted and hard. When these guys glance my way, I am thrilled by the naked lust I can see there. Their looks tell me that they want to possess my hard body. And my cock responds by becoming hard within my panties and creating a clearly visible bulge through the tight leather of my pants. As men look me up and down their glances end up frozen on my throbbing cock and my sexy black leather boots, which in comparison to the heavy leather masculine boots that others are wearing are clearly feminine and ultra sexy. I decide not to remove my pants. All of these guys look so dominant and masculine. None of them are wearing anything even vaguely feminine. I’m afraid that seeing me in my panties, garter belt and stockings may turn them off.

As I close my locker and prepare to go out and “cruise”, a gorgeous dark haired hunk dressed in leather pants and boots approaches me. His lean muscular chest is encased in a leather harness and he is wearing a studded leather choker and matching cuffs.. “Hi, my name is Charles” he says, reaching out his hand and giving me a firm handshake.

My eyes travel the expanse of his lovely body and I notice that his cock is also outlined against the front of his tight leather pants. He obviously wants me! “Hi Charles, I’m Bootsie”. I have chosen this name because I think it is really sexy and since I always wear high heeled boots when I dress up it’s appropriate.

“It’s nice to meet you Bootsie. I like your name. It fits you. Do you come here often?”

“This is actually my first time Charles.” I respond somewhat nervously.

“Let me give you a little tour then.” Draping his strong muscular arm over my shoulders he guides me out of the locker-room. I am mute with excitement and the thrill of having this gorgeous hunk’s skin against my own, his hand casually fondling my shoulder and holding me close in a possessive and dominant manner. It’s obvious that he has judged that I can be dominated either because of my feminine boots, or perhaps my name, or perhaps even by some air about me. I have no doubt that Charles and I will soon be having sex. I can’t believe that my dream is already happening, and with such a beautiful man!

Entering a long hallway with open doors on either side we walk down and look in each room as we pass. Because this is a “safe sex” club, there are no closed doors here and looking into these rooms is like watching a porno movie live. In the first room we come upon a naked hunk on his knees sucking a leatherman’s enormous cock which protrudes from the front of his tight leather pants. As we stand there watching, I catch myself moaning with desire and Charles drops his hand to fondle my tight leather clad buns as he looks at me curiously.

“What is it Bootsie?” He asks, giving my ass a little squeeze for emphasis. “You act as if you’ve never seen a guy giving head before?”

I am acutely aware of his hot hand on my ass and I can’t keep wiggling my buns a little against his hand as I respond, “Actually Charles, I have never seen anyone doing this before.”

He looks at me with amazement. “You mean you’ve never had sex with more than one man at a time?”

My face is burning as I reply, “Actually I’ve never had sex with a man before!”

“Well you’ve come to the right place Bootsie. I promise you that. You are so hot, you can be with as many men as you want tonight. Tell me, am I right in thinking that you would like to be the guy on his knees there with the cock in his mouth.”

“I would love to try!” I gasp.

Reaching down Charles grips my throbbing cock through the leather of my pants while his other hand continues to fondle my buns. “I personally will give you the chance. Would you like that?”

“Oh yes Charles! I would love to try sucking your cock!”

Moving on down the hallway, we come to a room where a young foxy guy wearing nothing but a collar and a leather thong is licking the boots of a really tough looking stud in a leather harness and leather pants. Actually he is dressed just like Charles! As this thought occurs t v   Ž Ž Ž v v v Ž î  Ž  Ž Ä Ö 6
6 Â Â Â Â Ž Ä v N v Ä Â Â Ä Ž z `©( “HÂ B B | ú Ä One Friday night, feeling courageous I decide to do what I have long fantasized about, and go to a male sex club in San Francisco to lose my virginity. I slip on a pair of shiny pink silk bikini panties, which hug my tight buns and wrap a matching pink satin garter belt with lace trim around my waist. I then roll sheer white stockings with French backseams up my long muscular legs and attach them to the garter straps of my garter belt. I slip into a tight pair of leather pants that feel delicious and sexy over my stocking clad legs. I then slip on my ultra sexy thigh high leather boots over my leather pants.

I decide not to wear a bra because I have heard that normally guys cruise without a shirt, and I don’t want to advertise my femininity as I don’t know how I would be received as my “girlself” in such a club. Just in case the opportunity arises though, I choose a pretty pink silk bra, which matches my panties and garter belt into a knapsack along with my silicone boobs. I also take my makeup kit andpreads them apart.

I squirm against Charles hand as the leather stud slowly slips that huge pole up the young sweet hunk’s ass. The hunk moans in pleasure and pushes his buns up until the entire cock is buried between his lovely buns. I wonder if I could also take in such a huge cock.

Charles squeezes my buns as he asks, “how would you like to have my cock between these sweet little buns of yours?”

“I think I’d love it Charles. I can’t wait to try!”

“Let’s go on then Bootsie I have some friends I’d like you to meet. I’m sure you’re going to like them!”

As he guides me down the hallway I wonder what he means by this and who I’m going to be introduced to. I’m ready for his cock, between my lips, between my ass, I don’t really want to spend time getting to know other people!

As soon as we enter the room to which Charles has guided me, I change my mind immediately. The two hunks sitting on the bed with heir arms around each other engaged in a passionate kiss are virtual cones of Charles! They are both young, super fit hunks with muscular bodies dressed in identical leather pants, boots and harnesses! As we enter they break their kiss and Charles introduces us. Tom is blond with a cleancut boyish face. Brad has dark hair, like Charles, and looks so much like him that he could be his brother.

Tom and Brad look me over from head to toe as I stand there self conscious under their hot gazes. My own eyes are riveted to their gorgeous bodies and their swollen cocks that are clearly outlined within their tight leather pants. Tom breaks the charged silence, “You are a gorgeous one, Bootsie. I love your name, it sounds like a girls name though. And those boots look like girls’ boots. Charles, what have you brought us?”

“Bootsie is a virgin guys! When was the last time you were with a virgin? And one as hot looking as this?” he says as he fondles my throbbing cock through the tight leather of my pants openly before the others. “What makes him perfect for our little group is that he wants nothing more than to suck our cocks and be fucked! Isn’t that right Bootsie?”

By this point I am feeling pretty flustered by desire and also by Tom’s comments about my name and my boots. I wonder whether they will still want me after I have stripped off my leather pants to reveal my garter belt, panties and stockings. Maybe they only like to be with “real macho men”. So I reply with a nervous explanation of how I have always fantasized about being with men…

Charles cuts me off mid-sentence, “You will answer with yes, or no!”

I am shocked by the tone of command that has entered Charles’s voice. Up till now he has seemed so sweet and flirtatious. But I answer meekly, “yes”.

“YES SIR!” Charles prompts.

“YES SIR!” I respond, my face blushing deeply.

“Brad and Tom, help Bootsie take those tight pants off. Let’s see how he’s equipped! Bootsie, get ready for your initiation into the joys of sexual servitude. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and immediately obey every one of our commands. Is that clear?”

“YES SIR!”

Meanwhile Tom and Brad have come to my sides and unfastening the button of my leather pants and unzipping my zipper they begin to peel them off. As my feminine “undergarments” come into view Brad whistles and Tom says, “look here Charles. We have a girl-boy on our hands!”

Turning to me with a wicked gleam in his eyes and a smile on his face Charles says. “now I understand. You’re a panty lover! You want us to treat you like a girl don’t you? Like the girl you wish you were! But your outfit is incomplete. Don’t you like to wear bras and skirts,? How about a wig and some makeup?”

I am really blushing now as I stand revealed in front of them in only my sexy boots, stockings, panties and garter belt. My cock is straining against the front of my tight silk panties and respond, “actually I brought some other clothes with me. They’re in my locker. But I didn’t feel comfortable wearing them around this place. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be welcome”.

“You were afraid that the real men in this club would recognize you as the panty slut you are, weren’t you? As a man, who isn’t quite a man. Well, that’s who you are and I want you to walk straight back to that locker room, dressed just as you are, and don’t come back until you are dressed up completely as a girl. I promise you that before this day is over, you will feel more like a girl than you ever have before! Now get going!” And with that, he gives me a loud smack on my panty-clad buns and both Tom and Brad do the same as I am ushered to the door.

My buns tingle under my panties where their stinging slaps have struck me. As I head for the door I notice that there are some spectators standing and leering at me as I pass by. One of them even greets me with a “hi there honey” and a grab at my ass as I slip past him.

My face remains flushed in embarrassment as I walk down the hall, my high heels clicking on the floor. I hear other “comments” as I pass by groups of men in the hallway, “Love those boots!, Let’s see what’s inside those panties, Need a real man?, I thought this club was for men. Who let in the woman?” I feel more than a few groping hands as I finally reach the locker room, where surrounded by other guys in various states of undress, I open my locker and get my bag.

I am seriously tempted to run for it, I am so embarrassed by all of the heckling. But the memory of those three beautiful men waiting for me is irresistible. After all, they have promised to make me feel like a real girl, and isn’t that what I have always fantasized about?

So, I begin by slipping on my ultra sexy leather micro miniskirt, which just barely covers my pantyclad buns and throbbing extended cock. I then put on a pink silk bra, which matches my panties, and slip in my silicone boobs, which jut forth against the silk of my bra as I slip on my leather halter vest.

As I apply my makeup I notice a sweet looking young hunk dressed only in a black leather thong sitting nearby watching me. As I am finishing up with a coat of shiny lip gloss he comes up to me and asks me with a disappointed voice, “are you leaving?”

He has such a sweet kind voice (and a gorgeous body!) that I answer with confidence, “No, actually I’m getting dressed for some guys who are waiting for me inside”.

“Lucky guys! My name is John, what’s yours?”

“I’m Bootsie. It’s nice to meet you John.”

“And you too Bootsie. You are really gorgeous! I love your outfit. Would you have any interest in getting together afterwards, or can I give you my number and we can maybe go out for a drink?”

“Oh John I’d love to. You are pretty gorgeous yourself. I love that thong you’re wearing and you have a really beautiful body”. As I say this I have the excuse of feasting on his gorgeous body with my eyes. His cock is straining against the front of his thong and it takes all my willpower not to reach out and fondle it.

I must have licked my lips as I stared at him because he catches my eyes and reaching out he grips my shoulders and pulls me against his hard sweet body until my boobs are pressing against his chest. I can feel his cock through the leather of his thong and my miniskirt pressing against my own. “I want you Bootsie!” Pressing his lovely lips against my glossy ones he slips his hot tongue into my eager mouth and I do the same as I almost swoon with the sensation of kissing a man. His hands reach down and under the hem of my miniskirt to cup my panty clad buns.

“This is my first time with a shemale. You feel so sexy! I love the soft feel of your lingerie and your breasts N , B ÿ Ž Ž Ž Ž Ž Ž Ž Ž Ä Æ Æ Æ Æ Æ Æ $ µ ô © ‚ ê  Ž Ž Ž Ž Ž ê v   Ž Ž Ž v v v Ž î  Ž  Ž Ä Ö 6
6 Â Â Â Â Ž Ä v N v Ä Â Â eing dominated by those three hunky studs…of having three hard cocks at once to service?

“Oh John, you are so hot. I wish I could stay with you right now lover. I promise it won’t be long, but my “friends” are waiting for me and they will be very disappointed if I don’t show up. Can we meet again here in two hours? I promise I’ll be waiting here for you.”

“Can you make me one more promise Bootsie? Promise me you’ll save yourself for me and not cum until you are with me. And in return I’ll do the same. I am so hot for you right now, and I want to be just as hot when you return!”

It is an easy promise to make because I don’t think my three studs are going to be interested in sucking me or letting me fuck them. So, after one more hot kiss, I smooth my skirt and I promise him that I will save my cum for him and I leave him there in the locker room.

As I walk back down the hall guys whistle at me and I hear several cries of “who let the girl in!” I let my ass swish and sway for them. My encounter with John has left me feeling more confident. However this encounter with the three studs comes out, I will have a strong but gentle man waiting for me. And the thought of the three hunks waiting to dominate me is incredibly exciting!

To be continued…