My Fucking Nephew Ch. 2

Story Info
She submits to nephew's demands.
2k words
4.17
212.9k
29
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

Well his is straight our of one of my stories, Bart got in early this morning and turns on the light telling me to wake up, he walked over to my bed reached in his pocket and pulled out two used condoms with sperm still in them. As I was waking up he said, "Open your mouth." I did and he stuffed one of them in past my lips, he said "Chew it and get the cum out. Can you taste Judy, man she is a fucking nymph, I fucked her twice and she wanted more, I sure like your pick for my date. How's it taste? I don't know if that is the one from her cunt or the one from her ass."

He said that and I thought I was going to be sick. While this was going on, he had his hand under the sheets right at my crotch. Feeling to see if I did as he told me. He said I see you got to sleep with them in there, did you have any sexy dream's?" I looked at him wondering if I should be honest with him, I said, "yes I was dreaming when you woke me up." Then with a big smile on his fucking face he asked, " Did you come in your dream, did you dream about dad or me?" I kept chewing and finely said "your father, I always dream about your father every since we were real young." Bart unzipped my short pants and worked his hand down into them, getting hold of the one in my cunt he said, "Wow, your soaking wet.

Do you wake up every morning soaking wet like this or is it the toys in you last night. you are a hot bitch aren't you aunt Linda?" He stopped talking and I knew he expected me to answer him. It was very hard to think with the movement he was working the rubber cock in side of me and the condom in my mouth with the sperm running through my mouth. I finely said "I always wake up wet and horny, the toys seemed to add a little more last night to my dreams." He said "good, good, I like that is wet and wants to be fucked as much as you do, how's that taste, like it Aunty? I had one hell of a load in that one. I wanted to get Judy back here so you could suck out my cum straight from her but Judy wouldn't come back with me. I promised her it was safe and she would love it, I told her it was safe here that you slept on the other side of the house. She is as fucked up as the girls back home. They will fuck everyone, but they don't want any adults to know about it. Were you like that when you were her age?"

I said as I chewed sucking the juices coming from the condom, "I guess so, but most of the adults I was around I was having sex with at her age." Bart laughed and said, "Yea, I forgot you were a fucking sex machine, any boy anywhere, right Aunty?" I looked at him and could not believe that my brother's son was making me do these things. I just shook my head yes. Bart was working my cunt with more vigor he had enough of the rubber cock to begin working it in and out increasing his sped as I was increasing my own breath

Without even giving it any thought I had opened my legs giving him as much free access as he wanted to fuck me and of course I did not just lay there on my side. I was pushing back as he would push in. I was loosing it and loosing it fast, I let out a moan as I felt a climax coming on when I did that little fucker stopped fucking me. He pulled out his hand and watched me as I kept humping my hips with the rubber dick still inside of me and held there by the crotch of my shorts. I wanted to come so I was moving my hips rather fast. He held the second condom in front of my face, it was hanging straight down and in the tip it was very full of sperm, it looked crusty on the outside. Bart said, "Take it suck it in your mouth" as he placed the full tip against my lips. I took the tip and pulled in the filled in as I began to suck the rest of it in. Bart kept holding the other end as if he was trying to pull it back out of my mouth. The more he tried to pull back I sucked it in.

He let go just as his fingers were about to touch my lips. He said, "chew it, suck that cum out, that other taste is Judy's cunt, you can taste her pussy can't you Aunt Linda?" I was going crazy trying to hump myself into a climax as this little son-of-a-bitch was talking. I moved my hand to grab hold of the rubber cock in my pants when Bart slapped it away and said "If you get off you have to do it on your own with out your hands."

All this time I was laying on my side facing him as he talked. I turned on my back, raised my knees, and began to hump air with my hips. Thank God the end of the rubber cock was stuck inside my shorts crotch. It gave me just the leverage I needed. I could see Bart getting out of his cloths and he stood there watching me and began jacking off as he watched. As he stood there he kept taunting me.

"That's it aunty, that's it make yourself come, do you feel the butt plug in your ass, is it giving you pleasure aunty, it's just like fucking two men isn't it Aunty. I bet all you need m\now is a cock to suck don't you Aunt Linda?" he told me to spit out the two condoms so some how I managed to do it. I kept humping feeling the butt plug and rubber dick doing their job taking me higher and higher to my sweet wonderful climax. I watched as Bart got on the bed and as he straddled my neck putting his hard dick at my lips. I don't know if it was him or me, I just know that I had to have his cock in my mouth. Once it was in, he was not even close to coming, so I was able to relish his cock with my mouth. I had to grab his ass and stretch my neck to take him down my throat. When I got him in the right position, he began to fuck me mouth and throat, as it was a pussy.

God this was way more than I had ever experience in my bed. I mean with all my screwing around I never had another man in my house or in my bed. I had an apartment in town for that kind of thing. I just never wanted any man in my husband's and my bed. It was sort of a sacred place just for us, now my nephew, Peter's nephew, was violating our bed. Here I was violating it myself, as I loved everything Bart did to me this morning. Part of all this was the filthy-ness of it all. I am on my back, bare chest, wearing tight jean shorts holding in a butt plug and rubber cock both fucking me as I moved my hips, fucking me, fucking me and I was loving it as I had Bart over my face fucking my mouth racing to a climax himself. I felt my body erupt in a mind-blowing climax just at the exact time Bart began to come in my throat.

When he came he shoved in so hard that his hair got between my teeth. I shook, as he shook just about the time I wanted to reach up and push him off of me just to get a breath, he pulled back and got off of me. Bart fell onto the bed on his back. We both laid there not saying a word. Finely Bart spoke and said, just think Aunt Linda we will be doing this every day uncle Peter is on the road, I'll be here to fuck you every morning and life id going to be wonderful won't it aunt Linda?" I laid there trying to make some sense of all this, I was caught by my nephew; he knew what kind of a secret I had and what kind of secret sexual desires I had. He was a nasty boy, he had me, and I did not know what I was going to do. He is just like his fucking father, he could never get enough sex, hell we did it the morning he got married to Bart's mother in my bedroom while his best man was downstairs waiting for him to get dressed. I thought to myself, if Bill is that way, why wouldn't his son be like that also. I was glad he didn't have any sister or it would be a repeat of bill and I.

I heard Bart ask me something I was thinking so hard I didn't hear him. I asked, turning my head to face him. "What, what did you say?" He looked at me and said, "I was just saying how great it is going to be living here with you and uncle Peter. We are going to have so much fun, I can't wait to get in bed with you and your girlfriend, before I read about you and Shirley, I never would have suspected anything, you two girls really fooled me all those times we all went over to her house for dinners. Did you two make out in the kitchen when you did the dish's?"

I laid there thinking "what an asshole" I said "can I get out of these pants now, I need to shower." Bart said "sure Aunt Linda, sure, don't worry I'll come up with something just as fun for later. I need a shower myself, want to share it?" I really didn't, but I said "sure, I haven't had a shower with a man in years, why not maybe something will come up again."

Well we did and of course it did. Bart went to his room and slept all day, tonight he wants me to take him down to Boise so he can watch me work out at the glory holes down there. I told him I can't tonight because of how long a drive it is and I had to be back for my Wednesday morning bible study at the church (yes I really do go there every Wednesday) So I have to come up with something else for tonight. I can't get Shirley involved with this, and It seems no matter what I can think of it is going to bring in someone I don't want Bart to know about. I tell you I need some advice, what do you think I should do?

I spoke with my brother Bill two hours ago, and after he stopped yelling and cussing he admitted Bart had us both over a barrel. He agrees with me that letting him stay here is going to be a problem. He thinks Bart will become more and more demanding. He is positive it will start with sex but move into money and other things. I told him about how he has taken over my car, and that I already gave him money. He sure knew his son very well. Our only hope was Peter, if Peter could be made to understand that I did not want Bart here, but made it look like I was living up to my end maybe Bart would not spill the beans.

All I know is if he were a little puppy, I would put him in a potato sack with a brick tie off and throw him off a bridge. However, he isn't a puppy, he's my own flesh and bone. God what a Fucking nephew I have.

Drop me a line and let me know what you think I should do.

Linda

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers