My Good Little Slut

Info
A story inspired by a listener who wants to be dominated.
830 words
4.35
192.5k
62
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last audio I was contacted by a listener who inspired this latest audio - she confessed that she had always wanted to be dominated but all of the men that she had been with treated her too gently. This is my effort to change this!

Please enjoy, and all comments and criticism is welcome as usual.




You are quite a small girl so I could easily use my size and strength to have my way with you. I would grab you by the throat and push you roughly against the wall, tearing off your top and freeing your breasts so that my mouth can suck and bite your tender nipples. My free hand would dive down your panties to fingerfuck your wet cunt, parting your sopping pussy lips with my strong fingers. I would use my thumb to rub and flick your swollen clit until your juices began to coat my fingers. Then I would grab your red hair and force you to your knees, taking out my long thick cock and slapping your lips with the purple head.

"Open your mouth slut" I instruct you. I take my cock and rub it around your face, smearing the sticky precum all over you before slowly thrusting into your mouth. My cock is thick, hard, and very hot and you can taste the salty sweetness of my precum still left on the tip. I go slowly at first, gliding the tip of my dick in and out of your mouth and allowing you to coat me with your saliva and adjust to my size. Then I begin to force myself deeper with every thrust until you can feel my cockhead touching the back of your throat.

"Take that cock bitch - gag on my cock" I force my dick deep down your tight wet throat. Both of my hands are in your hair now as I force your head back and forth on my cock. You gag as my huge prick invades your tiny throat and my smooth shaved balls slap against your chin. You look up into my eyes and see that I am crazy with lust. Sweat drips down my tanned muscular body as I struggle to control my orgasm. As much as I want to cum into your mouth and feel you swallow each hot creamy spurt, I am determined to fuck you.

I Pull my wet cock from your mouth and you gasp for breath. "I'm not finished with you yet" I say, grabbing you by the shoulders and pushing you over to the couch. I bend you over the armrest and push your face down into the cool leather as my knee spreads your legs wide. I position the tip of my cock at the entrance of your slippery tunnel and stroke my cockhead up and down the length of your pussy lips. You groan and wiggle your ass back against me, urging me to fuck you.

"You little slut" I laugh "Do you want this cock? Beg me for this cock."

You feel a sharp sting as my hand slaps your ass. "Beg me to fuck your little slut pussy"

I slap your ass again, harder this time. "Beg me to fill that little slut pussy full of my cum"

My fingers dig deep into the flesh of your ass and I fuck my giant cock into in one thrust. You scream as my long thick cock invades your tight wet pussy but I immediately start fucking you and soon you are moaning and begging me for more. I slap your ass as I pound your cunt and you can feel my balls slap against your swollen little clit with every thrust. You can hear me panting as I fuck you mercilessly. One of my hands leaves your ass to grab your long red hair and pull it roughly, arching your back. I reach up and grab your tits, pinching your nipples as I fuck you deep. You can feel that familiar tingle and realize that you are close to cumming. You beg me to fuck you harder. fuck you deeper. fuck you rougher.

I am pistoning my cock in and out of your pussy and you are so wet and slippery that we can both hear it. I pull your hair and whisper into your air "Cum on my dick bitch. I want to feel you cum all over this big cock. Cum for me slut - cum for me." You scream and shudder and cum on my cock, gushing your hot juice all over my cock and balls and I bellow and explode deep into your cunt. You can feel my cock spasm and spurt rope after rope of thick sticky cum up into your pussy. As our sweaty bodies collapse against each other and my softening cock slips out of your well-fucked pussy, I pull you close and whisper into your ear "You are my good little slut."

--:--
--:--
1.0
DickUnderwood
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

me so hot!

SonoraRoseSonoraRoseabout 1 year ago

Excellent work. They say blonds have more fun, but redheadshave better sex. ;)

miz_d3lanrmiz_d3lanralmost 5 years ago
Hot & Bothered 😩

Mmm you like redheads, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good content- Odd voice

A bit heavy on the over pronunciation of each word.... sounds a bit cheesy

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 8 years ago
Hot

Christ that was hot. So sexy.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nicole Gets Ravished He takes you in a back alley.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cunt She is his property.in BDSM
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
More Stories