My Horny Cousin

Story Info
A prequel to My horny Aunt.
1.5k words
3.8
135k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dialga
dialga
13 Followers

Hi there. My name is Ricky. I'm 25, 6 ft 1. Brown short hair and I wear glasses. I'd be best described as a nerd. I play video games all day and avoid most social contact.

One day when I was 18 my mother took us all out to see her sister (our Aunty Terry) and our cousins. We walked for what seemed like a short time as we were there relatively quickly.

We entered the house and I took a look around as I was curious about them. Despite being young I was very mature and well educated for my age.

I had an oddly large vocabulary and knew things most kids my age wouldn't. I had a good knowledge of sex as I once overheard some older kids at my school talking about it.

They seemed to know most of what went down, such as ejaculation, condoms, the different positions. I confronted my mother about it but she gave me a flabbergasted look and said I was too young.

Anyway, back to the visit. I met Jayecob who was a year younger than me and like me played video games. We were like brothers in a sense.

I then met Shannah who was also my age and had an interest in Pokemon like me. I took an instant liking to her. She was nice and pretty, I hung out with her a lot, we were like cheese and macaroni.

Last but not least I met Shontay who my sister liked. She was 3 years older than me and was the most mature so I could see why my sister looked up to her.

One day at night while everyone else was asleep, Shannah and I sneaked downstairs and talked to each other quietly.

At first the subjects were innocent, the more we visited the talks would get more and more serious. One day when I was 19, Shannah asked me "have you had sex yet?" I looked at her and shook my head, I knew a lot about sex, but lacked the experience. We spoke about it and as it turns out she was in the same position as me.

"Hey...how about we 'experiment'?" I complied, curious and aroused, and we saw each others genitals.

She poked my penis and I rubbed her vagina. Suddenly we heard footsteps. "Lets Hide" I said. We hid behind the sofa, my mother went into the kitchen and we crept back upstairs and went to sleep.

That was a close call. Years later as we grew older and became more developed, we experimented more. When I was 20 and she was 22, she would tease me during the visits.

One day in particular she found an 18 rated DVD. "Hey Ricky, lets watch it" she said smiling.

"But its rated 18...what if we get caught?"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen, its probably just an action movie!"

"Oh, okay" I said excited. Nothing could prepare us for what we saw. It was a woman sucking a guys dick. We both looked in awe as she took it down her throat violently.

Suddenly I realized I was becoming aroused. I began rubbing myself. I noticed Shannah began playing with herself too. Then I had an idea. What if Shannah did that to me?

"Shannah...could you do that to me too?" I asked.

"Suck your dick!? I...I don't think I can!" I stood up in front of her and took it out, my dick bounced down and hit her nose in its erect state.

"Please Shannah?" I pleaded. She moved her face closer and licked it once. She was rather cautious and began licking the head more. Before I knew it she took the entire penis in her mouth.

"Sh-Shannah...that feels so good" I moaned. She moved her head back and forth, taking short breaks in between so she didn't choke. Finally it happened. My first orgasm.

"Shannah! I'm cumming!" Just like in the porn on the TV, I came on her face. Unlike the man though, it wasn't a lot. My dick shriveled up and became flaccid. I looked at her, my breath was very heavy, like dog pants.

"Thank you Shannah. That was great" I said. On the screen the man licked the woman's vagina. I looked at Shannah with an eager smile before I got on my knees and removed her pajama bottoms and panties.

I spread her legs and looked at her beautiful virgin pussy. "Don't stare so much!" she said embarrassed. I stared anyway.

It was so beautiful. I spread her pussy's lips and looked at it more before I sniffed it. It had an odd scent. Not bad to be honest...I loved it, and I wanted more. I began licking her vagina, base to clitoris.

"O-oh...Ricky...its so good" she moaned as she let out soft moans but tried to restrain herself. I sucked on her clitoris and nibbled on it.

She was being driven into ecstasy by me. I inserted my tongue into her vagina and went back and forth just like the video on the TV.

"Ricky...It feels too good!! Too good!!!!" She began to speak loudly now. She covered her mouth with a cushion as I continued. I continued, speeding up now. In no time at all, Shannah had her first orgasm.

She turned off the TV and leaned back on the sofa, exhausted from what had happened.

"Ricky...that was amazing..." she told me

"really Shannah? That's great news. I'm happy you felt so good" I said with a smile. She noticed my boner hanging out of my unbuttoned pajama bottoms.

"Looks like your friend wants to say 'hi' again" she laughed. I had a stroke of genius!

"Shannah...I...want to have sex with you" I said.

"We did silly" she replied.

"No Shannah...I mean proper sex can we?" I asked. She spread her legs and her pussy lips, inviting me to enter. I slowly entered her vagina.

I had heard that it hurts on the first time so I wanted to make sure she felt good. She was still in pain, she let out a moan of pain

"are you okay Shannah?"

"Y-yes, don't mind me, continue" she said, wrapping her legs around me and locking my in. There was no going back now. I thrust in and out of her pussy, slowly. Trying to get her used to it.

"Harder" she commanded

"fuck me harder Ricky!" With that I began thrusting harder and faster, she let moans out and hugged me as I pumped my member in and out of her cunt.

"It hurts...but it feels good too!" She exclaimed.

"Shannah...your pussy feels great" I began playing with her developing breasts. They were small but I could grope and rub them. I pinched her nipples and drove her crazy

"I-its happening again!" She cried, having another orgasm. I continued thrusting, not letting up for a second. Her pussy juices made my dick so unbelievably wet.

"Shannah...somethings going to come out again!" I said. I pulled out my penis and came on her face once more.

"Why Ricky? I wanted you to do it inside"

"But you would have gotten pregnant" I explained.

"I know...but I wanted to" she said with a smile.

"I wanted to do it inside but your mother would kill us both" I added. We went to bed and went to sleep. A month later we were all at my mothers house and our cousins stayed the night for a change.

Everyone was in my room. Everyone was trying to go to sleep...except Shannah and I. We would fool around at any given chance. We had discovered anal, and the 69 position.

We were very intimate, she would want oral anytime vaginal was out of the question or we didn't have enough time or just for the hell of it.

That night at the house in my room she couldn't jerk me off as her hands weren't near me. Suddenly I felt something touch my penis...feet??

I thought it was Jayecob doing this by accident as we had to share a bed but they began to play with my penis.

I looked up and saw Shannah giving me a footjob and smiling seductively while licking her lips. She moved one of her feet to my face.

I began to lick and suck on her toes and worship her sole. She swapped feet which were now wet with my saliva and gave me a very soggy footjob. I moaned

"Shannah...I'm gonna cum" I whispered.

"Do it. Cum on my toes" I came silently. She took her feet back and licked the cum off.

"Delicious" she whispered. I smiled and tried to settle my noticeably heavier breath. We went to sleep and did numerous experiments outside the house on the upper porch (which couldn't be accessed normally as it was usually shut and used only as a fire escape) where I would perform cunnilingus on her or we'd 69.

We did have occasional fuck sessions when we could if we had the time. One day however at her house she was gone with my mother to get some food...and I was alone with her Mum, Jayecob, Shontay and my sister.

I didn't know she had left so I went upstairs to find her. When I couldn't I decided to jerk off. That's when I heard what I thought was the familiar noise of her moans from her mothers room...

To Be Continued...

dialga
dialga
13 Followers