My Hot Neighbor

Story Info
I was alone and felt free.
3k words
4.22
65.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

It was a warm afternoon; moving to my new apartment after calling it quits with the missus. I was alone and felt free, free from that bitch who nearly drove me nuts, and to this day I still haven't figured out what I saw in her. My folks warned me about her, telling me she was trouble and that she'd break my heart.

It didn't matter now that I was done with her. I feel sorry for the next guy who has to deal with her. He'll need a miracle to survive the hell that awaited him. As for me, I'm now single for the first time in years and finding the next girl of my dreams was the last thing on my mind. I had plenty of time to worry about that, especially since I wasn't old and grey yet. I was still in my late twenties which wasn't too old; in dog years maybe.

After the movers were done bringing in my things, quickly, I unpacked the many boxes I brought along, mostly clothes and books I haven't read yet. I also found a few pictures of me and the ex, but I quickly tore them up and put them back in the box. Any little thing that reminded me of her was going to be torn to shreds.

Soon my doorbell rang; the first one of the day which surprised me because I wasn't expecting anyone at this time. I looked through the peephole, spotting a young lady whom I didn't recognize, standing there carrying something I couldn't make out.

I opened the door, getting a better look at her, and from where I stood she was like a breath of fresh air. She stood at five foot six, with braided hair, wearing a red tubetop, denim shorts, and a pair of red mules matching the color of her nicely trimmed toenails. Her legs were smooth shaven and the rest of her golden brown body looked good enough to eat. One thing was certain, I was glad I answered the door.

"Hello", I said.

"Hello yourself", she said, with a bright smile that could light up the whole living room. "I'm Cynthia Jackson from next door."

"I'm David Knight, your new neighbor."

"I know. I brought a little something from Mrs. Hill from across the hall."

She handed me a freshly baked apple pie wrapped in tin foil. I enjoyed the aroma so much I was ready to eat it right in front of her. I resisted that temptation; focusing, instead, on the fine young lady who stood before me.

"Don't mind Mrs. Hill", said Cynthia, "she's a little shy around strangers. Other than that she's harmless."

"I'll thank her when I see her", I said, "and thank you for bringing it here. I appreciate it."

"My pleasure. Well, welcome to the neighborhood, and I'll see you later, Mr. Knight."

"Wait, would you like to come in?"

"I don't want to bother you. I mean you're still unpacking aren't you?"

"I got plenty of time and could use the company."

Without hesitation she accepted my invitation. As I locked the door I was enjoying the view that was Cynthia's fine ass. Soon my cock was swollen, feeling uncomfortable in my pants. So, I needed to think about something else to keep the swelling to a minimum; not wanting to give my new neighbor a bad impression.

She sat down comfortably on the couch, crossing those smooth shaven legs of hers. I offered her some of the pie she gave me but refused, telling me she was on a strict diet. With a body like that, who could blame her?

We spoke to one another all day long, spilling the details of our personal lives, and those close to us. I told her about my miserable ex-wife and I was a teacher with an interview in the morning. I told her I had no kids because the ex didn't want any. Cynthia told me about her recent breakup with a guy named Kenny who specialized in nude art. She told me they met when she was a nude model herself and him doing a beautiful drawing that brought them close. She, too, could draw, going as far as offering me to pose.

"Oh, no", I said, "not me. You couldn't even pay me to do that in public."

"Ashamed of your body?" she asked.

"No, it's that I'd rather be naked in the privacy of my own home, and not for the whole world to see."

"It's a shame. I bet you have a great body and I would love to put that in paper."

I'll bet she would. In fact, she was probably picturing me what I look like in my birthday suit.

In the meantime, both of us seemed to get along great; could talk all night if we wanted to, especially when the evening was drawing close. With all the excitement I had forgotten I still had some unpacking to do.

Cynthia was ready to call it a day. I led her towards the door and opened it; looked at her smiling face with the urge of kissing her goodnight, but I wasn't going to make a fool out of myself.

"Well, it was nice meeting you", she said.

"Same here", I said, "I hope the rest of the neighborhood is as nice as you."

"We're a nice enough neighborhood and you'll get used to it. Goodnight, David."

"Listen, I was wondering, are you busy tomorrow?"

"Hitting on the first girl you meet after divorcing your ex? Getting even, maybe?"

"No, not at all. It's that I enjoyed our time together. I thought maybe we could go someplace nice, or you can show me around the block, and be my personal tour guide."

"I'll think about it and see if I'm not too busy this week."

"Okay, fair enough. And don't worry, I'm a nice enough guy once you get to know me."

"Tell that to your ex."

"Very funny."

"Goodnight, David."

"Goodnight, Cynthia."

After I closed the door I thought I blew it. Asking her out so soon was a bad idea, and Cynthia probably thought I was some perverted sicko. I'm sure she noticed my swollen cock moving up and down in my pants. My failure with women was on a hot streak; I figured the hell with it. Besides, I don't think a babe like her would be interested in a guy who's recently divorced.

I went back to unpacking my stuff. I opened up a couple more; still with many more to go, and many more pictures to throw away. The doorbell rang once again; this time ignoring it. Again, the bell kept ringing and I got up to answer it without looking through the peephole first.

When I opened the door there was no one there. However, I discovered a note taped on my door which read: "I hope you enjoy the pie." I smiled, thinking that it had to be Mrs. Hill who left this little message.

"Thank you!" I shouted, but I already knew she wasn't going to come out, especially after what Cynthia told me early on.

I went back inside, tending to my things. I discovered more pictures of my ex, quickly tearing them up and throwing them away. I even found some birthday cards, disposing of them immediately. The doorbell rang once more and I was ready to throw a fit. Again, I headed for the door and opened it, discovering Cynthia standing there with a different look on her face. Quickly, she let herself in, locking the door behind her.

"I have to tell you something ", she said. "I haven't had a date in a long time."

"Yeah", I said, "I know the feeling."

We ran into each others' arms and locked lips. I pinned her to the wall, licking her earlobe and sucked on her soft neck. Her soft moaning gave me a thrill and I wanted to hear more. We locked lips with our wet tongues dancing with one another. Her juicy lips were sweet and felt nice. It had been awhile since I felt the lips of a beautiful woman.

I pulled down her tubetop and squeezed her titties before I licked and sucked on each one. Her hard nipples felt right at the tip of my tongue. I sucked on each one so hard I wanted to eat them. They were so perfect and beautiful.

I moved her away from the wall and she began to rip open my shirt. I took it off and tossed it aside while she started sucking on my nipples. She was sucking on them harder than I did hers, as though we were enjoying the taste of each others' bodies.

"Hmmmm, where's your bed?", she asked.

"This way", I said, holding her tight, "but it's still in pieces."

"Who cares?"

Who was I to argue? Bed or no bed we were making this happen and weren't about to stop. With our lips locked I lifted her by her buttocks, squeezing each butt cheek. Her red mules slid off her feet and I carried her to the bedroom. As I told her the bed was in pieces and the only thing that stood on the floor was the mattress.

After I put her down we quickly undressed, tossing every piece of clothing aside. After that I was right on top of her kissing her juicy lips and soft neck; sucking more on her luscious titties. Now I was getting to the good stuff; that clean shaven pussy was a work of art. It was the most beautiful thing I ever saw and the best I would ever taste.

"Yeah, that's it", said Cynthia, fully aware on what I was about to do. "Do it. Eat that pussy. You fucking eat that shit."

I opened up that pink piece of flesh and drove my tongue into it. I licked and sucked every morsel with Cynthia screaming in ecstacy. I've never heard a woman scream that much during pussy licking. Cynthia was quite the screamer; a hungry tigress in need to be fed.

"Oh, shit", she said, "oh, fuck. That feels so good. Fuck. Hmmmmmmm. It's been awhile. Hmmmmmm. Been awhile since I got licked. Ooooooh! Forgot how good that felt. Aaaaaaaah! Fucking lick that clit! Ooooooh! Fuck! Fuck! Keep that fucking tongue in there! Aaaaaaah! Oooooooh! That's so fucking good! Aaaaaah!"

She grabbed handfuls of my hair, keeping my face pinned down while I sucked on her pussy nice and hard. She breathed heavily and screamed in delight, practically begging me to keep going.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good", she spoke softly, before going back to screaming mode, "please don't stop. Please. Oh, yes. Keep eating that pussy. Oh, it's been so long. So fucking long. Oh, shit. Oh, you're so good at that. Hmmmmm. Don't you fucking stop! Aaaaaaah! Ooooooo! Shiiiiiiiit!"

It was her turn to have a little fun with me. She got on her knees and put my hard swollen cock in her mouth, sucking away all the juices. She sucked on it like a pro. She enjoyed it so much I thought she was going to bite it off. I felt her teeth nearly gnawing on it, worried she might get carried away. Still, her sucking technique was perfect.

My cock was now deep in her ass and I rode her like a bull in a rodeo. The screaming continued and Cynthia took it to another level, along with her very explicit dirty talk.

"Fuck!", she screamed, "oh, yes! Shove that fucking dick in my ass! Do it! Do it motherfucker! Tear me a new asshole! Come on! Fuck that ass up! Fuck it hard! Come on! Don't be a fucking pussy and fuck my ass up! Fuck it up with that hard dick! Fuck it up! That's right! Right there! Fuck that shit up! Do it! I'll fucking kill you if you stop! Fuck that ass up!"

I loved it. She's sexy, a screamer, and loves to talk dirty. Not even my ex expressed this much vocally in the bedroom. Cynthia and I were far from done, especially since she still had some energy left in her; could fuck my brains out all night if she wanted to.

It was her turn to ride me like a show horse. Our fingers were locked, looked into each others' eyes, and saying a few words while she fucked me. She was doing me nice and slow before getting a little rough, but that was so great about her. She knew what to do and wasted no time doing it.

"Oh, yes", she said, "you like that? You liked being fucked on top? Huh?"

"Love it", I said.

"Yeah? You love it? Huh, motherfucker? You love being fucked on top? You want to fuck my pussy? Huh, do you? You want to fuck that pussy?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Yeah? You like how it taste? Huh? You love the taste of my pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Taste better than your ex? Huh?"

"Yeah."

"Taste better than your bitch ex?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You want to fuck me? Huh? You ready to fuck me?

"Oh, yeah."

"You want to fuck the living shit out of me?"

"Oh, yeah."

I turned her over and I drove my hard cock deep into her pussy. Her manicured nails started digging into my back, and her legs wrapped tight around my waist. Up and down my cock dug deeper and deeper into that sweet hole of hers, thrusting and penetrating like never before. Our bodies were drenched in sweat, with our hearts beating like two drums. I closed my eyes tight, going deeper, back and forth, straight into that pink piece of flesh.

"Fuck!", she screamed, "oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Love that hard dick in my pussy! So fucking hard! Oh, fuck that shit up! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck the shit out of me! Oh, yes! Like that! Right there! Oooooooh! Aaaaaaah! Right there! Ooooh, fuck! Hmmmmmm! Aaaaaaah! You're ready to cum, baby? Huh? You're ready to cum?"

"You want me to cum on you?"

"I want it all over me, baby. I want to taste it. Give it to me. Give it to me! Fucking give it to me!"

After that I unloaded all over her face and tongue. She enjoyed the taste, showing off those pearly whites of hers. She wiped some of it off her face and licked it off, one finger at a time. She giggled while I was catching my breath. This was without a doubt the best night of my life, and I was sure it was hers as well.

The following morning I showered and got dressed, getting ready for my interview. Cynthia was sound asleep so I let her be. I had my morning coffee and turned on my flatscreen for the weather. The guy on screen said it would be cool and partly cloudy, and I needed to remimd myself to bring my umbrella.

"Good morning", said a familiar, yet seductive voice.

Cynthia was wide awake with a smile on her face, standing there wearing one of my white long sleeved shirts. She was leaning on the wall with one leg carressing the other, looking really good in that shirt and if she wanted it she could have it. It was a gift from the ex and I wouldn't mind parting with it.

Slowly, she approached me, planting another one of those intense kisses on my lips. She started licking them and giggled with delight. I knew she wanted more from me but I didn't have the time or the patience.

"Take it easy", I said, "I don't want to get dirty for my interview."

"Oh, come on", she said. "I'll make it worth your while."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

Cynthia giggled and planted another one on the lips; grabbing a hold of my ass, feeling those sharp nails digging into my flesh. She was hungry for more; getting her to simmer down was going to be tough.

"Come on, D", she said, "one more for the road."

"I don't have time", I said, trying to straighten my tie and striped shirt, "maybe later."

"You're no fun."

I went back to watching the news while Cynthia curled up on the couch, continuing her little game of seduction. I tried ignoring her but she was making it difficult, and she was enjoying it. I thought maybe I overdid it last night; unleashing the beast in her that was now on the loose.

She brushed aside her braids, unbuttoning her shirt to show off some skin. Another button to show off her shoulder and right tittie. She smiled, licking her lips, and trying to get me hard which she managed to succeed.

"I know what you're doing", I said, "it's not going to work."

"What, little old me? I'm just sitting here...minding my own business."

With one leg on top of the other she began caressing them with the tips of her fingers. From her knees and down to her barefeet the girl knew how to get my attention.

"You want to sit next to me? I won't bite. Unless, you want me to."

She was good, too good and a bit annoying. I had to focus on my interview and worry about getting laid another time.

"So, big interview today?", she asked.

"That's right", I said, finishing my coffee. "Very important and I can't afford to miss it."

"When is it, teach?"

"In a couple of hours. I got more than enough time for breakfast, so I should be there on time with no problem. Of course, if there's traffic ahead then I'm really screwed."

"Silly boy, why didn't you say so? You have more than enough time for seconds."

"Huh?"

When I turned around Cynthia was back on her feet, unbuttoning the rest of the white shirt, allowing it to drop slowly onto the carpeted floor. Once again she showed off that naked, sexual, and exquisite body of hers; igniting the fuse in me with Cynthia providing the spark.

"What the hell", I said, with the both of us on the carpeted floor, picking up right where we left off.

I did make it for the interview and was soon offered the job. However, in the company of a beautiful woman, moving out here was all worth it. Welcome to the neighborhood, David.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers