My Husband, My Pimp

Story Info
He married a whore.
4.5k words
4
187.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers

I married Jim right out of high school, without thinking about what our future would be like. I was in love with him, or so I thought, so it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. Now after twenty years of marriage, I was tired of struggling to pay the bills. Jim had been in and out of work for most of our marriage, and the bulk of taking care of our son, and supporting the household fell on me. Thank God my son received a a full four year academic scholarship. If it wasn't for that he never would have been able to go to college.

Now with our son off to college, some of the financial burden had been lifted, but not totally. Jim's sexual appetite changed, and he still didn't want to get off his ass and work. While I was out working all day, and a meaningless job, he laid on the couch and watched television. He never even helped around the house. Every day for the past two months without fail, when I walked in the door, he would follow me to the kitchen, roughly bend me over the table, and rammed his cock into my dry pussy. It hurt like hell, but I loved his big cock. If it wasn't for his ten inches, I probably would have left him years ago. Besides, it was easier to just let him use me, than argue about it. I tried that once and he went ballistic, screaming about how I was his wife, and it was my duty to take his cock, wherever and whenever he wanted. I never agreed with him, but I never protested either. Maybe deep down inside, I like being treated like nothing more than a trifle. It never really bothered me that Jim only saw me as the breadwinner, and whore for him. On some level it actually turned me on. After twenty years of marriage he still fucked me every day. Before our son went to college, he wasn't as impolite and rude, as he had now become during sex, but we have had sex every day since we were married. How many couples can say that?

He was overly rough with me, which only made me know he was sitting there watching porn movies all day. He called me filthy and obscene names, while I moaned in pleasure like the good wife. He would spank me, and try to duplicate nasty things he saw in his porn movies. If he watched a movie where the woman was bound and gaged, then that would be what would happen to me when I got home. To be honest, I liked the fact that it was always something different. The variety was something I liked. Even through everything, I wanted to please my husband. I let him do anything he wanted to me. He has gone so far as to even urinate on me. I have to admit that wasn't too pleasurable, but I dealt with it. Luckily he had only had the desire to do that once in all our years together. All these things running through my brain as he pounded my pussy from behind, spanking me, making me say degrading things about myself.

"Tell me what a piece of shit whore you are bitch!"

"Yes, yes, I'm a dirty piece of shit whore for you to use!"

"You like it, don't you bitch?"

"Yes Ohhhhh fuck yes!"

"You like being used like a play thing, taking my cock like a good whore, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please fuck me, fuck me hard and rough!"

Just as I said that he shot his hot load deep inside my cunt, as he smacked my ass. He laid down on top of my back while he rested for a minute until he had the energy again to move. He pulled his now soft cock out of my dripping cunt, smacked me on my ass and said: "Get dinner on the table, I'm hungry."

Of course I obeyed, and started to get dinner going. As I was cutting the tomato for the salad, my mind wandered back to what had happened on the table we would soon be eating dinner on. I thought about how Jim had been rougher than he had ever been, and I had actually liked it. I know most women would have probably screamed rape, and divorced him, but I enjoyed it. As I kept running through it in my mind, my pussy began to get very wet. He made me feel as if I was only good for fucking, and nothing more, and it turned me on more than anything I had ever felt. I started to daydream, and dinner was taking a bit longer than usual.

"Hurry up with dinner, I'm hungry!" Jim screamed from the other room.

I knew better than to dilly dally, and I snapped out my trance and got dinner on the table. I called Jim into the kitchen for dinner, hoping he wasn't still angry with me for being late with dinner. Jim sat down, and I stood next to him to serve him his food. As I spooned out some mashed potatoes onto his plate, I felt Jim's hands grabbing my ass through my jeans.

"Sit and eat dinner with me naked." "I want to see all of my whore while I eat."

Shocked, but turned on, I got up and took off all my clothes, and put them neatly on the empty chair beside me. Again I stood next to him, and went back to serving Jim his dinner. As I bent over to put the food in his plate, he grabbed my nipple and pinched it real hard. I tried not to make a sound, as not to upset him, but it felt great. He then spanked my bare ass, and inserted his finger into my dripping wet pussy.

"What a fucking whore you are." "Your dirty cunt is soaking wet!"

He sounded angry, so I kept quiet. I guess he always thought I got no enjoyment from his treatment, which of course made it more exciting for him. Now that he realized it actually turned me on, he was screaming about how he would fix that. He was determined in making me suffer through sex. We sat and ate in silence. When he was done eating he looked me right in the eyes and said: "I will find something to do to you that will not make it so enjoyable next time."

With that, he got up and went back into the living room to watch the baseball game. His words frightened me somewhat, but I could feel my pussy dripping my juices. I had no idea what he had in mind, but it excited me just to wonder about it. All kinds of ideas were going through my head. Leashes, and collars, bondage, toys. My mind was in a whirlwind trying to figure it out.

I finished cleaning up the table, and washed the dishes.I walked into the living room, and Jim didn't even look at me. I was still naked from dinner, and he didn't even so much as breathe my way. I continued upstairs to take a shower. I stepped under the streaming hot water, as I again relived what had happened in my mind. I began rubbing my pussy, remembering that I had not cum while Jim fucked me. I needed to cum now. I thought about the different things Jim could have been planning, and I had one of the best orgasms I have ever had. I finished washing up, and stepped out of the shower to dry off. I could hear Jim downstairs cheering as his team hit a home run. I decided to stay up in the bedroom and watch television there, since baseball wasn't my thing. I didn't realize how tired I was until I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke about 2:00 A.M. to find that Jim wasn't in bed with me. I thought he just fell asleep on the couch, and since he was a bit angry with me, I figured he didn't make an effort to come upstairs to bed. I was a little hungry, so I got up out of bed, and put my robe on, and headed to the kitchen. As I came to the top of the stairs, I heard Jim typing on the computer. I quietly went down a few steps until I could see Jim. He was at the computer, stroking his cock with one hand while he typed with the other. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew Jim masturbated, but I didn't know he was chatting with some whore on line to help him get off. I was furious, but I stayed quiet and watched him. His cock was rock hard, so whoever he was chatting with was really turning him on. As I watched him. my hand slid down to open my robe, so I could play with my pussy. If he could do it, so could I. I rubbed my clit, watching his hand go up and down on his cock, wishing I could suck on it. I thought he would continue until he came, but he stopped, shut down the computer and headed for the stairs. I jumped up and ran back to bed, throwing my bathrobe in the chair, and getting under the covers. Since our son left, I had been ordered by Jim to sleep nude, just in case he wanted to fuck me. There I was naked, under the covers, waiting for Jim to get into bed. I had hoped he would go right to sleep, so I could head back downstairs, and investigate who he had been chatting with.

He climbed into bed, and grabbed me by my hair and forced me to suck his cock. I took him in my mouth like the greedy slut I knew I was becoming. I was going to make sure he didn't have the need to chat with other women. I sucked his cock for about twenty minutes, before he threw me down on the bed. I looked up at him, and his eyes were dead. It was like some creature had taken over his body, and was now going to fuck me. He smacked me hard in the face, as he pinched my nipples.

"Since you like being a whore so much, I'm going to fuck you like the whore you really are."

That was all he said before he grabbed my legs and spread me wide for him. His cock entered me hard and fast, making me scream, and of course moan. he pumped into me, telling me what a whore I was, and how he knew how to use me now. I had no idea what he meant by that, but if it included him fucking me like this, he would get no argument from me. He rammed his whole ten inches of hard meat into me, not caring if I enjoyed it or not. I kept thinking about how some cheap on line whore had gotten him all excited, and then he came and used me like I was nothing. I couldn't explain it, but I wanted more. I wouldn't dare tell Jim the truth. I would only hope he would use me more and more. I would do anything he wanted. I would prove to him that he is the only man I want, and I will satisfy his every need. I wasn't going to lose my husband to some on line slut. He was fucking me hard, and just when he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out, and shot his hot load all over my face.

"Since you like being a whore, then you should like wearing my cum, bitch!"

After he was finished, he turned over and went to sleep. Nothing more was said that night. I laid there with his cum dripping off my face onto my hair, waiting for him to fall asleep before I got up and cleaned myself off. As I stepped from the bathroom, I realized I was more hungry now than before, so I again headed for the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich, still wondering who Jim was talking to on the computer. I had to know, so I made my way over to the computer.

First I checked the history of the pages he visited. Everything looked normal, until I noticed a website called 'I Married a Whore' As I scanned the site there were bulletin postings of men who treat their wives like whores, just like Jim. One bulletin read about a guy who forced his wife to fuck women. He defended himself by saying that, she was a whore and knew her place. He talked about how she would fuck him whenever he wanted, and would watch him fuck other women after she got their pussies ready for him. I couldn't believe a woman would let her husband fuck other women while she watched. That's a true whore I thought to myself. I would never put up with that, or so I thought.

I shut down the computer, and was a little happy that at least he wasn't chatting with some other woman. On the other hand, if he thought I was going to do anything like that website, he was sadly mistaken. I went back upstairs and, I laid down in the bed next to him, and drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off at 6:00 A.M., and as usual I jumped up out of bed wanting to get breakfast on the table before Jim woke up. I was moving so fast, I almost didn't noticed that Jim was not even in bed, but I did see the note Jim had left me. It read: Good morning whore. I went fishing. I will be home tonight. Dinner should be served at the usual time. I was relieved that I had the whole house to myself. I called in sick at work, and decided to enjoy my day home alone. I went down to the kitchen and made myself coffee, while I contemplated how I would spend my day. I first decided to get the cleaning and laundry done, so I would not have to worry about it later.

I was done with all the housekeeping by 10:00 A.M. Now it was my turn to lay around and watch television, and do nothing. I watched all my favorite shows that I never get a chance to watch since I'm at work all day. At about 3:00 P.M. I was startled by the phone ringing. I picked up the receiver, and before I had a chance to say hello, Jim was already speaking. "I'm bringing a friend home for dinner, so set an extra plate, and have dinner ready at 5:00 P.M.," and then the line went dead. he was really treating me like I was nothing more than his servant. Of course I got up and started dinner like I was told. I had decided to fry up some chicken cutlets, whip up some mashed potatoes, and cut up vegetables for a salad. Breading the chicken was time consuming and 5:00 was approaching fast. I hurried with the salad and had dinner on the table at exactly 5:00 P.M.

I heard Jim come through the door, and went to the front door to greet him. He dropped his fishing equipment and walked past me without saying anything, and headed for the kitchen. I assumed the man following him was the friend he spoke about. I followed behind them and began serving dinner.

"This is the whore wife of mine that I told you about Doug."

"She's fat,I think you should give me back some of that money," Doug said with a disgusted look on his face. "What did he mean by that?" "What money?" I thought to myself.

"Yeah she's fat but she's just something to fuck, so who cares," Jim said laughing.

I finished serving the idiots, and started to walk out of the kitchen. "Where you going whore?" Not waiting for an answer he ordered me back to the empty seat at the table. I couldn't believe he was acting this way in front of a total stranger. I was mortified. His terrible treatment of me had always stayed something we did in our personal lives. He had never talked to me this way in front of anyone else. I was not liking this at all, and Jim sensed that which only made him push more. He began talking about as if I wasn't even in the room.

"The bitch can suck cock too," Jim said. "She's actually pretty good at it." "Isn't that right whore?" Jim asked as he turned his gaze to me. I hated him at that moment. How dare he treat me this way in front of his friend.

"Answer me cunt!" Jim snapped.

"Yes Sir, that's correct," I said with the phoniest smile I could muster.

After getting over the urge to reach across the table and stab him in the neck with my fork, I decided I would play along. He only liked treating me this way if he knew I hated it, so I would act like I loved it. I thought I would be teaching him a lesson, but little did I know this would soon back fire right on my face.

I awoke out of my daze to hear Jim bad mouthing me some more. "That's right Doug, I fucked my whore of a wife right here on this table just yesterday." "Isn't that right whore?" he directed at me.

"Oh yes I said, and he spanked my fat ass, and fucked me real hard Doug."

You could see by the expression on Jim's face that he was shocked at my answer. I was in awe at my defeat, so much so that I didn't notice him bringing his hand back to smack me in the face. I fell out of the chair, and onto the floor, as the two jerks just laughed at me.

"Get off your fat ass, and give us seconds on dinner bitch!" Jim bellowed.

I quickly jumped to my feet, and did as I was told. At this point I was afraid not to, but I still acted like I loved it. Jim was getting angrier and angrier. "Good for him!" I thought.

They continued eating, changing the subject to the fishing trip, until they finished dinner. When they were done, they got up and headed for the living room. I cleaned up the dishes, and put up a pot of coffee. I stepped into the living room, and asked Jim and Doug if they would like coffee. "yes whore, and when you're done with that I think Doug would like to see how good a cock sucking whore you are." Jim said snickering.

I turned and went back into the kitchen to get the coffee, hoping Jim was only joking. He wouldn't seriously want to see me suck another man's cock while he watched, would he? I didn't know what to do. Should I continue to play along, and suck his friends cock to his heart's content, or run out the back door. Needless to say, no matter what I was thinking, I stepped back into the living room with coffee for everyone.

"Okay whore, we got the coffee, now get on your knees and suck my friend's cock like a good whore."

He was serious. He actually wanted to share me with another man. "How could he love me if he wanted to share me?" I thought to myself. I looked him straight in the eyes, and saw the non-existent look he had before. I knew now he was serious, and he truly wanted me to get down on my knees and have my mouth fucked by a total stranger. Depressed, and confused I lowered myself to my knees in front of Doug. He opened up his belt, and unzipped his pants, revealing his rock hard cock. he grabbed me by my hair, and pushed my head down on his cock, forcing me to take him deep in my mouth. It seemed he hadn't had his cock sucked in ages, the way he was fucking my mouth. I thought if Jim actually saw me sucking another man's cock he would retreat, and stop everything, but I looked over at him and he was stroking his cock. I couldn't believe it. What an asshole! "Fuck it!" I thought to myself, and started sucking Doug's cock with everything I had. If I was going to have to do this, I was going to enjoy myself.

His cock wasn't as big as Jim's, but it was fatter. I had trouble getting my mouth around it, as he fucked my face. They began calling me names in unison. Little did they know that it was making me hotter and hotter for their cocks.

"Get over here and give me some of that slut mouth!" my husband ordered.

I switched over to my husband's cock, and Doug undressed me and began spanking my big ass nice and hard. Doug then slid his fingers into my cunt, feeling how wet and juicy I was. "She's soaked!" Doug said in utter amazement.

"I told you I married a whore Doug," as the both laughed at his stupid joke.

Doug continued to finger fuck my pussy while I sucked down my husband's cock. As Doug fingered me I felt him reach down and play with my tits. He was pinching my nipples, which shot right through me right to my pussy. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying this. Jim was right. I'm nothing more than a nasty whore. At that moment that was fine by me, as long as I got fucked.

The assault on my pussy and mouth continued for about fifteen minutes, until Jim ordered me to take turns sucking on their cocks. I held both cocks in my hands, and alternated between them. I would suck Jim's cock, and lick his balls, while I jerked off Doug, and then switch, sucking Doug's cock, while jerking off Jim. This went on for almost an hour, while getting spanked, fingered, and having my tits mauled in between. When they got bored with that, they decided it was time to fuck me.

Jim pulled me up onto his lap facing him, and lowered my waiting throbbing cunt onto his big hard cock. He grabbed my tits, and pushed me up and down on his cock, while I screamed and begged for more.

"The whore wants more Doug."

As if on cue, Doug came up behind me and pushed me down on my husband's chest. Without any warning he rammed his hard rod deep inside my ass. They were both pounding my holes, while I screamed and begged for them to stop.

"Do you really want us to stop whore?"

Two seconds of thinking, I answered, "NO no please don't stop!" "Fuck both my nasty holes!"

I was still pissed at my husband, but the reality of it was, I was enjoying what they were doing to me. I knew I was just a fuck hole for these two men. Nothing more than a place for cock and cum, and the thought made my pussy twitch. Here I was sandwiched between my husband, and a stranger, with their cocks filling my holes, and I was begging for more.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers
12