My Husband's Business Partner Ch. 01

Story Info
Desperate wife takes strong measures.
3.9k words
3.57
104k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yekollu
yekollu
18 Followers

My story begins about ten years ago when my husband Ritesh had started the Garment Trade. Soon he met a man named Sarath who was also in the same business, and he was senior in the field so and my husband became friends. Sarath really helped to my husband's Company. Being the same age as myself, Sajad and Sarath had the same ideas about life and Ritesh shared ambitions. They both loved the fast pace of commerce and wanted their pots of gold to be plentiful.

Then one day, my husband told me that he wants to invite Sarath to our house to share a meal together. He told me that he would not sit in drawing room but in lounge. It was so strange for me as my husband never inviting male guest in the house and he keeps me in vial. I don't know how he dare to brought male in home. That day was the turning point of my life and the reason I have to write this story. I am bursting to tell you! To tell the whole world in fact!

Maybe at this point I should tell you something about me. I had grown up in a very small town in a very conservative family so I'm a little religious woman, and like me my husband also interested in religion activities. I don't like to meet male other than our close relatives and I never allowed people to enter my house other than blood relatives.

My body is thin although at the age of 36 and after birth of three children. But have got meat on right places woman should have. My breasts are full and for the most part still as perky as they had been when I was twenty-five. I'm fair skin rather than other Indian women who are dark, with a long nose and regular features though I dressed conservative simply, like most Indian women normally wore shilwar (traditional baggy trousers) Qameez (long traditional shirt) suit. I wore baggy clothes and used Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around neck and chest to covered myself well. Yet my boobs and bottoms were so generous that they could not be completely hidden from view.

I dressed in my finest but a very simple way. A black traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser) and a large white Dupatta (head and neck scarf), draped around my neck and chest to cover my chest in the most decent fashion

Sarath was also dressed in a very simple way. White traditionally qameez (long shirt) with white shilwar (baggy trouser).

My husband formally introduced me to him, as I had never met him. Sarath was tall, slim and in excellent shape with wavy black hair, fair skin, light facial hair and hypnotic black deep, large captivated and powerful eyes, Authoritative personality. He was one of the most incredible men I had ever seen in my entire life.

Over the course of the meal Sarath was sitting just opposite me at the table. Sarath made polite conversation with. He lived alone, because sadly his wife died few years back leaving him with two children who are away from him in boarding school. As he told us that many noble ladies hoped to catch his eye for first two years. But From the time of his wife's death until this day, the day that he met us he had not looked at another woman. He told us that he had buried himself within his work.

Time seemed to pass more quickly now. My husband and I did not take a lot of time be convinced about Sarath that he was not a wife seducer, a trouble-monger of ill repute, but a fine upstanding gentleman with extremely honest, loyal, good and jolly decent manners.

He got closer and closer to our family, I felt something for him from when I first saw him, I couldn't tell what? I didn't know what was that sort of fondness, as I never attracted to him or other man sexually as I was always one-man woman not only in my entire life but also in my dreams. No one male impressed me in any way in my life.

So I gave it name of sibling and started call him bhya (brother) and he called me Bhabi (sister-in-law). The children liked him very much. During our meetings, he carefully avoided looking at me. When he spoke to me it was with kindness, respecting my place as his friends wife.

During one meeting, I was watching him, I noted that Sarath didn't wear underwear, as a long, noticeable contour in the inside leg of his shilwar revealed what had to be an eight inch cock at rest. I was getting a turn on thinking of Sarath's masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. My heart began thumping as I considered what he must be like with a full erection and that was because my husband's near five inch and thin cock. Above all these he never give me the real pleasure of sex, he always left me dry and un satisfied in bed but I never give at much attention because of my natural shyness and conservative mind. For most of our sixteen-year's married life we had treated sex with a reservation. Other than that he was a caring man and a great husband. I had never once regretted marrying.

I don't want but from that day I was found myself always thinking about Sarath and It was when I was in my bed at night; there wasn't a night when I didn't think about him. How I stepped into this New World. I was typical conservative Indian housewife with our set of values. I spent a lot of time thinking about him while he probably had no idea that I wanted him so badly. I love him. I had always loved him but I've done it in silence. I had been feeling guilty because I dream about best friend of my husband.

At that time my frustrations were so painful when I met Sarath I could not look at him because I was frightened of him, frightened of myself, my feelings for him. He never bothered to pester us with uninvited intrusions to our house, although I wanted to meet him every time, every day, but not meet him. I was like a tormented child. I had no explanation what this man did to me; all I knew was that I was dying to make this man mine and there was no way in the world it could be possible. I could not foresee any way of achieving that.

Ritesh got a huge loss in his business because of over investing when the market was dead. Before he could control, it was too late his business was beyond irretrievability. Ritesh had fought his business with everything he had. Then, just as surprising he decided to go to America to seek his fortune. In many respects, it was the best of times and, naturally, the worst of times. But the problem was that he needed to leave us behind all alone during his stay in the states.

My husband Ritesh had lost his parents. Although my' parents were available for our care. But in Indian custom, the parents or relatives of the female would not stay with their daughter and son-in-law. My husband turned to Sarath, his very good friend and adopted brother for help. I was a little uncomfortable about this situation because I was not sure how I'd keep distance from Sarath, but agreed with my husband after a little argument. My husband was fully convinced that Sarath was a thorough gentleman and not a scoundrel or opportunist at all. Thus, he asked him to take care of us in his absence. Needless to say, he willingly stepped into the breech to be a good caretaker and helper towards us in case of our need during my husband absence.

He assured us that he would do his utmost to make sure that all our needs, and attention. My husband thanked him profusely for being such a good friend and benefactor and told me and the children to look to Sarath for love and guardianship until he came back for us, that Sarath had promised to take care of our needs.

Ritesh went to the USA but didn't t inform us of his arrival to the states. It was so strange not to hear from him. We feared the worst. We tried to get information but couldn't and after a month he himself informed us by telephone that he had been caught by the US immigration and has gone to be imprisoned for seven years.

The incidence was a big shock for us. We had to face lot of problems, and it had paralyzed me. I sobbed in the nights, mourning for my husband and my misfortune. I moped around the house, hardly doing anything, hardly going anywhere. For the next few months, Sarath helped me with all the things that I had to do while at the same time comforting me. All I wanted that time was to have someone to hold, and Sarath was the only one who done just that.

All my desire in life was brushed to one side momentarily as I took over my new role. I was more concerned about the uncertainty and insecurity of my small family. Although it was a big shock for us at the time, but time heals every things. Now Sarath was a more frequent visitor to us. Sarath held regular meetings with me and discussed the problems as well as worked out solutions in the smooth running of our home; Sarath had gained quite a reputation as a member of our family. We gradually became friends and got to know more about each other. Sarath now became my hero when he came to our aid like this. Weeks and months went by as Sarath and I got to know each other better.

I would sometimes invite Sarath over for an evening meal. I was also calling him more frequently for different kinds of help like the children's school matters and financial support for my family in our day-to-day activities. Several times we traveled from one place to another together for different reasons in his car. When we where traveling together in his car, so many time he touched my belly, breasts, and bottom accidentally. Every accidental touch of any part shook me and sent series of shivers down my body. I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Once Sarath and I went to my children school and there was a cool brisk breeze blowing. It caught the bottom edge of my qameez and lifted it. I felt that for a split second, Sarath saw the usually secret top of my shilwar, my shilwar covered hips.

It was not problem both for us to stay alone in kitchen. As So many times he came and stood close by my side, not too close but close enough when ever I was making coffee or tea for him. So many times he brushed with me or brushed with him, and I was expecting his response after each touch but he was amazingly unresponsive. Self- praise is not recommendation but let me do it that my body was really made for a sin and even a saint would lose his self-control in close proximity to me.

I meaningfully stared passionately into his lovely eyes, he also kept his eyes on me, and sometimes he smiled while looking at me but nothing more than that. Days passed us by.

On different occasions Sarath approached me with small gifts for the children, and me these I accepted with grate thanks. Each time he came to us he made up some business reason. He brought special gifts like chocolates for my children and so on for me perfume, body lotion. I started to hug him lightly whenever he returned from a long visit away. I have to admit, that I wished so many time to let my hands linger a little to feel his body, but I never did try.

Now Sarath was like a member of our family and he used to have dinner at our place often. We talked for hours and I felt so comfortable in his company. We discussed a lot of things, my family, my family problems, and my children. We would sometimes sit in my house late at night alone, and talk but never anything personal. I never saw him in a romantic mood. Once on a rainy night when we were sitting in our drawing room after dinner and were raining like a hell outside, I asked him, " When will you be remarrying, bhya (brother)? Tell me what kind of girl should I look for you?" (This is common in India that sisters search bride for their brothers)

With out any hesitation he answered "Like you." he smiled nonchalantly at smiled nonchalantly at me, I froze for a moment. So, that night I'd seen Sarath eyeing my full breasts for the first time.

"Like Me? What do you mean?" I moistened my lips and asked with a nonspecific smile.

He answered; "I mean pretty, attractive and beautiful like you." I looked stunned at me for a moment, clearly embarrassed. I did not know what to say and stared at me for a few seconds. Then a whimsical smile crinkled my lips as I answered quietly, "Sarath, you make fun of me, Dear. I am not beautiful."

"You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes, you look great to me always!" he said to me passionately.

"Thank you, Sarath!" I uttered quietly. I was blushing from head to toe.

"Only thank is not sufficient, do some thing for me,"

"Sarath, you're doing much for us and I owe you? I don't know how can I repay you?" I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside his.

"No, Bhabi don't say like this, I did nothing for you."

"I admit Sarath, I could do nothing because I'm a woman and know I would have face lot of troubles, if you didn't help me,"

"This is my duty,"

"Anyway but you should tell me, How can I repay you?" I asked again.

"Search a lady for me like you," he replied.

"You put me in trouble, my sister has been married and I don't know where I should go for search woman like me, is there not other way to repay?" I replied him jokingly. I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside him. Sarath touched my arm very lightly and just from his light touch on my arm my heart was pounding and my legs felt weak.

"Ok! Bhabi if you insist so, then I'll tell you at some other time," he replied.

"I may go now its too late now," he said.

"It's ok, as you wish" I said with frustration, when I drunk. I sighed with frustration. Sarath gave me a surprised look and then completely ignored me and walked to the main door of the house left me alone. I wanted ask him to stop but I didn't want him to think of me as a whore. I knew already that I didn't want this to be totally from my side, I wanted him to respect me as he did all the time. I wanted to talk to him. No, that wasn't it. Not really. I wanted to touch him. And, I wanted him to touch me. But he didn't response me and I was thoroughly disappointed and realised that may be I've lost my beauty and I couldn't attract him. So that night when I went to bath room for changing and wanted to use washroom.

" No, I'm still beautiful," as I watched my nudity in the mirror. I was glad to see that my fair body was still much attractive at the age of thirty-six. Though I was 5' 6" tall, my weight never crossed fifty-four. The very least sag of my breasts added ripeness to it. My light pink nipples on my milky white were most prominent. I was really proud of my narrow waist that measured 32 inches. I had almost no tyre like layers of fat like most Indian women of my age have, a very little fat around my waist and that only smoothened the curve from the waist to hips. My belly has nearly flat. Skin on my belly was silky smooth and only blemish it had was the stretch marks from childbirth. But those had become very faint and were barely visible. My thighs were a bit heavy but looked nice. My butts were really heavy, about 38 inches. Though this was a bit too much, as they curved out on the sides and to the back the look was nice. I knew it added sexiness to my body. I felt very proud that my body was undoubtedly the best.

I was wonder that how he had ignore a sexy body like mine. Is he blind? Doesn't he see? Doesn't he like woman? Can't he do? If he doesn't turn near this body, then he is a saint or impotent.

I was sure that He knew I was interested in him, and he had been interested right back. He was toying with me, flirting and playing it cool while I sweated it out. I was debating whether or not to just go over there and attack him. I decided to wait, and make him come to me. I was not going to fold so easily, and the game was becoming too much fun for me.

I changed and slipped into bed. My mind was in turmoil. I wished Sarath were there by my side. I tried but for me, sleep wouldn't come I could not sleep for long that night. My sex was on fire, quivering inside and I was radiating heat and desire. Thinking about Sarath, I explored myself lightly sifting with one hand, while the other squeezed and pinched my tits. My hand reached further down between my legs, which I spread and braced against the door of my tiny hiding place to touch myself.

With one finger I lightly traced the contours of my nether lips, and the gushing wetness from my pussy aided the process. As my fingers brushed against the small fold of skin at the top of my lips, I gasped as a delicious shudder of sensation speared me from my pussy, straight to my tingling nipples and waves of pleasure washed over my body. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples harder, I pressed the nub of my clit harder, stroked and circled it with my fingers, plucked at it and flicked it till the nub became hard and firm, and pussy juice streamed out of my cunt.

The torment didn't ease and my fingers slipped further and dipped into my pussy.

I began thrusting a finger slowly in and out of my throbbing cunt, adding another finger to the first one I rubbed my clit with the heel of my palm while my fingers fucked in and out of my sweet, well-used pussy.

A sudden rush of sensation overcame and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming as I climaxed and came with surprising force.

What the hell am I doing," I muttered to myself that night after masturbating three times. I tried every effort a conservative woman like me can do to convey my need for him but Unfortunately, he didn't see me as anything other than his friend's wife. But it didn't stop me dreaming about him.

I am very fond of watching movies. We used to watch movies, but from the time my husband has left for USA so there was no one to accompany me to movie halls. Sarath knew my fondness watching movies so once On Saturday afternoon he offered me to watch movie. I thought that company of Sarath would be a great for watching movie and on one Sunday afternoon Sarath, all kids and I went to a movie. I'd dressed so sexy in red shilwar, black qameez, and red dupata around my shoulder. I thought I was mistaken at first. No, it couldn't be – nor could it? Was he staring at me? It was at first time that I noticed, as I caught him staring and glancing my cleavage hips, and other parts of the body. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I never used dress like this but that day I was wearing a red silk shilwar and black qameez, with red dupata, which I had specially tailored for me so it hugged my figure and showed off my small waist and curvy ass to perfection, without being too revealing. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I felt thrilled like a woman going out with her husband. Few men and couple looked at us and I knew what they thought, really a nice family.

We were seated in the last row in the upper floor. The floor was almost deserted. When the hero kissed heroine for the first time, he couldn't help touching my hand. I was totally enchanted as he touched the tips of my fingers with his fingers but I thought that was an accident and looked at him. I felt Wonderful as he softly touched my hand. Sarath took my hand in hers and held it tightly. This was an unexpected turn of events the children were too curious and busy watching the movie, to care about Sarath and me.

A little later, I touched his hand softly to let him know that I loved what he did. I wasn't sure how much of my emotions could be shown and gradually disengaged my hand.

As the romantic scenes continued one after the other, he held my hand and massaged it gently in his hand. I felt so very secured at his strong hand. After a while I realised I was completely moist with love, so much so that juices of my love was dripping down my thighs. Once he clutched my thigh with his nails dipping in my skin thorough my shilwar. As the scene was over, both of us realised that we were emotionally and physically carried away too much and withdrew our hands.

yekollu
yekollu
18 Followers
12