My Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
A middle aged man, a sexy TS, and an unexpected twist
16.1k words
4.77
71.9k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

This is the third installment of My Journey. Although not necessary, this story will be more appreciated if you read Chapters 1 and 2 first. Thank you to all who read my first two submissions and provided feedback.

I have some ideas for a fourth chapter, and could take the story in a number of directions. Let me know where you might like to see the story go, and I'll take your ideas into consideration.

I hope you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

Trish seemed shocked, although I don't know if it was because of her confession or mine.

I was shocked by both of them to be honest with you. I shocked myself with my profession of love for this beautiful woman who I had known for only a month or two. She shocked me with her same proclamation, her confession of love for a plain, undistinguished, middle aged man.

Words failed me at that point, and all I could do was to pull Trish close to me and hold her tightly. Our cheeks were pressed together and I inhaled the smell of her hair and the scent of the perfume on her neck. My hand lovingly stroked her back as I reveled in the feel of having this gorgeous woman in my arms.

"I love you, Trish." I finally whispered in her ear.

"I love you too" she breathed in return, the emotion in her small voice apparent.

Without another word I released her from my embrace, climbed out of bed, and gathered her near naked form in my arms. Trish squealed as I lifted her from the mattress and flung both of her arms around my neck. I held her with my left arm under her back and my right arm under the backs of her stocking cased knees. Once I was certain I had a secure grip on her, I began walking down the mowed path toward the house with her mouth lovingly affixed to mine the entire time. Both of us were still very naked. I carried her across the deck, into and through the kitchen, up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Before I could place her on the bed, she pulled hard with her arms to support her own weight while moving her right leg out of it's position on my arm until it was wrapped around my left side. I released her left leg which she wrapped around my right side. I was enveloped in the sensual feel of the silk of her stockings on my bare flesh. She was now straddling me, her legs locked together at the ankles while I supported her weight on my pelvis. My hands were now free and they moved without thought to the cheeks of her glorious ass. I palmed each cheek and pulled her closer to me as she continued to devour my mouth and tongue with hers. My grip on her backside pulled her cheeks apart causing her to exhale an excited, audible breath.

I turned and approached the bed until I felt the side of the mattress on the front of my legs. I bent over and lowered Trish to the soft foam. My body never lost contact with hers, her mouth never left mine.

Trish began to move her body to the center of the bed. I followed, climbing on the bed as she moved so as not to lose contact, until her head was on the pillows. Her legs were spread wide now and I was between them, a position that was becoming quite familiar. I so wanted to make love to her beautiful ass again, but decided that the right thing to do would be to just hold her and caress her. I climbed out from between Trish's soft thighs and silk sheathed legs. I pulled down the covers, Trish lifted her butt to allow the bedding out from under her. She quickly slid her legs between the sheets and pulled the covers up. I joined her between the sheets, sliding as close to her as possible. Our legs assumed their familiar entwined position.

Trish's head rested on my left bicep, her right arm folded between us gently touching my chest, her left arm over my side as I tenderly stroked her cheek with the back of my fingers. Her smile was radiant, her eyes sparkled like finely cut gems.

"Thank you for making tonight the most beautiful night of my life Clark" she said, and tenderly kissed my lips.

I could not find the words to answer her. It was one of the most beautiful nights of my life too. Her words triggered a reaction in me, and I became emotional. Tears began to well up, eventually surpassing the ability of my eyes to hold them. Great drops of the salty water rolled down my cheeks and soaked into the linens.

I inhaled sharply through my suddenly runny nose and released a short, embarrassed laugh "Huh!"

"You're crying" Trish said in a very touching tone.

"Yeah" I sniffed again. "Sorry."

"Is everything OK? What's wrong?" she asked.

"There's nothing wrong, honey. I haven't felt appreciated in a long time, and for you to tell me how special tonight was for you... and I guess... I'm just a little... I'm overwhelmed. That's all" I sniffed again, the water works turned off, and I looked into the smiling eyes of my lover. I wiped the remaining tears out of my eyes and off my cheek and nose.

"I'm sorry" I apologized again.

"Oh baby! There's nothing to apologize for!" Her words comforted me. "I think it's sexy that you'd show your emotions like that in front of me."

"Thanks" I mumbled, still embarrassed. "It's just..." I struggled to explain all the emotions I was feeling. "I didn't expect this to happen. I mean, once I saw just how beautiful of a person you are, I figured you'd want nothing to do with me, and you'd be gone. I was ready to be disappointed" I sniffed. "I wasn't ready for this."

"I wasn't expecting this either. Kim and I talked after she told me about you. She said you were a great guy, and you'd be good to me, but I figured you'd be like most of the guys I meet, regardless of what she said. You'd probably suck my tranny cock and fuck my tranny ass for a cheap thrill and you'd never call again. But when it took a month for you to even meet me, I got scared."

"Why would that scare you?"

"Because I knew that you wanted to know me, and THAT'S when hearts get broken."

"So why did you even go through with meeting me?"

"Because in that month before we met, I got to know you well enough to realize that the thought of not meeting you was more frightening than meeting you."

We embraced again and slept the sleep of the sated.

As is my habit I woke early, around 6:30 the next morning. I started a pot of coffee and went outside to start cleaning up from the previous night's festivities and put things away. The patio table and chairs were placed back on the deck, the grill and table were put away, and I started carrying items from the 'bedroom' to the garage and shed. As I walked down the path I saw Trish sitting on the deck, her feet on the step leading to the yard. She was wearing the blue oxford I wore last night, sleeves rolled up and the top few buttons undone showing just enough skin to cause my gaze to linger. The tail of the shirt hung between her legs covering her penis from my view. Trish had showered already, and her hair was damp, strands clinging to her freshly washed face. Even without makeup Trish's face was radiant. Not nearly as sexy as the night before, but still girl-next-door beautiful nonetheless. She was holding a mug of coffee, and a second mug of the steaming black liquid sat on the deck next to her.

"You're at it early" She called across the yard.

"I wanted to get this out of the way so I didn't have to worry about it."

"Need any help?" she offered.

"Nope. Just about done. Relax and enjoy your coffee."

"Why don't you take a break and join me."

Who could refuse an offer like that? I placed the bowls I was carrying on the deck, grabbed the mug of coffee and had a seat on the deck next to her, our thighs touching. Before taking a sip of my coffee I leaned over and gave her lush lips a quick kiss. The smell of Tina's shampoo caught my nose.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" she replied with a smile before turning and kissing me. Trish's right hand rested on my cheek as we kissed, our tongues barely flicking at each other.

We sipped our coffee together as the sun began to heat the backyard. When I finished mine I told her to just sit there for a few minutes while I finished what I was doing. I made a couple more trips to the 'bedroom' gathering her shoes, the candles, sheets, mattress and all the other items I used the previous night to seduce my transsexual lover.

It took about twenty minutes for me to finish putting things away. Trish refreshed her coffee once while I worked, otherwise she sat and watched me, a bemused smile on her face. As I carried the last arm load to the shed, Trish asked "What do you want to do today?" I didn't answer her. Instead I went to the shed and put the last of the items away. I closed and latched the shed door, and walked back to Trish, still sitting on the deck. I walked with purpose directly at her. Trish saw the look on my face and placed her coffee on the deck. When I reached her I pushed on both of her shoulders, forcing her to her back and said "This." Spreading her knees wide I knelt on the step in front of her, lifted the shirt she wore and proceeded to make love to her beautifully sculpted cock with my mouth. Trish released a heavy sigh, and started stroking my head and face with her fingertips while I lapped and slurped at her cock.

Trish's cock felt luxurious in my mouth. Pleasuring her orally was quickly becoming one of my favorite acts. My left hand wrapped around her velvety hard shaft and pumped while my right hand found it's way between her legs, seeking out her balls. My hand found her smooth sack contracted and tight. I gently massaged her scrotum before extending my thumb and using it to pet and stroke her asshole causing Trish to react. Her hips started to slowly thrust, helping her cock slide in and out of my mouth.

"Oooooh!" she cooed. "Oh Baby, that's it, suck my cock! Yes!"

I focused on sucking the swollen tip of her spear while my hand continued to masturbate her shaft. My thumb strummed across her tight hole in time with my pumping hand.

"You suck my cock so good Baby!"

I don't know how long I blew Trish's cock, but soon her gentle stroking of my head and face became a more forceful gripping and the thrusting of her hips became more urgent and penetrating. She was fucking my mouth now, and I knew she was going to cum.

"I'm gonna cum Baby! I'm gonna cum in your mouth! Suck my cock Baby, swallow my cum!"

Her creamy spunk shot into my mouth. I popped my thumb in and out of her ass as she came, causing her to squeal with delight. She continued to thrust her hips as I sucked on her engorged glans. I kept my mouth on her cock until her thrusting slowed. I lifted my face from her cock and made an exaggerated show of swallowing her cum. She tasted so good.

Trish sat up and grabbed my face with both hands and pulled me to her for a passionate tongue kiss.

"You're turning into a helluva cocksucker" Trish said with a devilish grin. "Are you sure I'm your first?" she teased, smiling widely. I returned her kiss, stroking her mouth with my tongue.

"So, you didn't answer my question. What are we going to do today?"

"Did you have something in mind?"

"I thought we could grab some brunch..."

"I'm a little full" I said sarcastically, resulting in a punch on the shoulder and a "Smartass" reply from her.

"...And after seeing your landscaping skill, I thought you might like to help me get started on a little project in my backyard." Trish took on a little girl tone and said "After all, I'm just a girl and I need a big, strong man to operate the shovel." She accentuated "big, strong man" with a firm rub of my erection.

"Sure! That'd be a nice way to spend the day together."

Trish picked up her shoes and we walked hand in hand to the bedroom. I stripped down to take a shower while Trish put her clingy red dress on, not bothering to conceal her cock causing a little lump in the front of the garment.

Trish gave my semi-hard cock a couple of strokes and kissed me goodbye. "I'll let myself out. Come over as soon as you're ready."

"OK. See you in a little bit."

I watched Trish's ass as she sashayed out the bedroom. "I wonder if I'll get some of that later" I crudely thought to myself.

In the shower I cleaned myself out and shaved my genitals and ass again.

Once I dried off I dressed in a pair of nylon athletic shorts (sans boxers), one of my ratty work tee shirts and a pair of beater running shoes. After all, I was going to work. I grabbed a baseball cap on the way out the door.

When I arrived at Trish's little bungalow an hour later she met me at the door dressed much like me, except she made it look good. She was obviously braless under her tee as I could see the outlines of her nipples and aureoles through her shirt.

Trish had prepared coffee, bagels, and some scrambled eggs for brunch.

"I guess the protein I had earlier wasn't enough?" I joked.

This resulted in a brisk slap across my left shoulder. "God! You are such a smartass!"

We shared a sincere laugh before sitting down to enjoy the humble yet tasty meal Trish had prepared.

I helped Trish clear the table before we headed out into the warm September sun.

The work in the backyard involved building a low, raised flower bed around a small maple tree. The project wasn't all that difficult for two people. It didn't take me long to realize that she, like me, wasn't wearing anything under her shorts. Seeing brief evidences of the dick in her shorts all day kept me on the verge of an erection and made time pass quickly. After all, I hoped to enjoy Trish's luscious body later. What better motivation was there?

With the last cap stone placed, we wiped the sweat from our brows and surveyed our completed project.

"That looks really nice" Trish said as she looked at the finished bed. "Good call on not centering the tree, Clark."

"Thanks, and your idea of a kidney shape fits way more better in the yard than round would have."

"'More better'. Nice use of English, Clark" She chided.

Trish went to the kitchen and poured us lemonade. We relaxed on her porch swing and cooled down from our day of physical exertion.

"Thanks for your help today."

"I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday. I'm surprised at how much it changes the look of your yard."

"I know! It looks so much more... it's... it's..."

"Manicured" I interrupted.

"Yeah. Manicured." Trish closed the distance between our bodies, closed her eyes and pressed her lips to mine. "I had a great time today."

"So did I."

"I would like to pay you for all of your hard work today..." she breathed in my ear, plunging her tongue into the canal, emphasizing 'hard'. "...but I don't have any money. I guess I'll have to let you do whatever you want to my body as an IOU" she said while lifting her tee shirt over her head, exposing her naked torso to my hungry eyes. Again her mouth was at my ear, her breath chilling the area she had wet previously as the tips of her breasts poked my chest. Trish had learned early on that I was unable to resist her, that I turned to putty, when she tongued and licked my ears. She was leveraging this knowledge now as she tongue fucked my ear and wantonly whispered "Let's go take a shower."

Trish and I spent the rest of the evening making love to each other. We sixty-nined. She took me. I took her. We kissed, we held each other, we laughed, we cemented our relationship as lovers.

Over the next week we spent as much time together as possible before Tina and the kids came home. Our last evening together before my family returned was melancholy, as we both knew it would be increasingly difficult for us to be together once Tina was back.

Tina had started a fall semester class at the local Community College every Thursday evening (she was studying to become a Master Gardener) and I thought this would be a weekly opportunity for Trish and I to hook up for more than an hour or two. The next time I saw Trish I mentioned the idea to her. Her response was disappointing.

"I can't Clark. I need to renew my CCNA certification and the classes are on Thursday nights. I'm sorry, there's just no way I can change it."

I put an exaggerated fat-bottom-lip-little-boy-pout on my face. Trish laughed at the over the top display and said "Oooh, poor Baby. Did my answer disappoint you? Here, let mommy Trish suck your cock and make you feel all better."

Oh, I was still disappointed, but I always felt better after Trish sucked my cock dry.

When I had cum in her mouth, Trish quickly pressed her open mouth to mine and fed me my own semen. We snowballed it back and forth, each of us getting to swallow some.

Trish and I continued our affair, seeing each other when we could. We would sneak away from work at lunch to engage in a quicky wherever possible. Sometimes we would leave work early to spend a few hours pleasuring each other at her house.

My relationship with Tina began to devolve. Now that I was being sexually fulfilled by my shemale lover, I didn't even bother trying to get Tina to engage in sex with me. I was finally done with the once a month pity fucks and decided the inadequacy I felt each time Tina rejected my sexual advances was no longer worth enduring. Don't get me wrong, I love Tina and I enjoy making love to her, but during this period, I didn't like her very much.

Tina must have realized that I hadn't pestered her for any sex in over two months. [I used to ask her almost every day "Hey, wanna lick my weiner?" or "Wanna go paint the bedroom?" (our inside joke code for having sex), or "Wanna get kinky?" (my code for wanting to be pegged). Those lines would invariably bring a smile to Tina's face, but her answer was always "Not now, thanks for asking" or any other number of excuses.] I didn't say those things anymore. Why should I when Trish was doing all of those things?

"Everything OK?" she asked one November night while we watched TV. Tina was never one to openly ask for, or discuss, sex, but I knew what she was getting at.

"I'm fine" I answered confidently, without hesitation. The look of doubt (or was it guilt?) on her face told me she was not convinced.

We went to bed that night separated by what may as well have been a gaping canyon.

Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went. (I gave Trish a dozen homemade coupons redeemable for various acts of intimacy, massages, even one that would require me to be blindfolded and tied to the bed. I knew that was a dangerous coupon, but thought it might be fun.)

Spring arrived, the snow was gone, the trees began to bud and the flowers bloomed. Tina and I had not been intimate for over six months, and it didn't seem to bother her one bit. I thought she might be having an affair, but I didn't care. I was having one and didn't miss Tina's pussy much at all.

Tina was still taking her Thursday night class, but Trish's CCNA classes were over. Trish called me at work and asked me to meet her at her house. "I need a really good, looong, sloooow fuck Clark. Care to oblige me?" her voice groaning in desire.

I did not need to be asked twice.

I went home from work had dinner with the family. Once Tina left for her class I ran to the master bath to shower. Trish and I hadn't had an extended session in months, and I was really looking forward to tonight. I shaved and made sure my ass was squeaky clean. I threw on a pair of jeans and a polo, told the twins I was heading out for awhile, and drove straight to Trish's. I called her once I was in the car to tell her I was on my way.

Trish met me at the door in an emerald green satin bra and panty set with a pair of black stay up stockings like the ones she wore the night I seduced her.

She was ravishing.

Trish's hard cock was clearly outlined by the tight fabric of her panties. She was clearly anticipating tonight as much as I was.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers