My Life As A Male Porn Star Ch. 2

Story Info
Dan meets Nina Hartley & Tracey Adams.
3.9k words
4.46
67.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the comments and support that I've recieved. Sorry this one's taken so long. Chapter 3 is already on the way. Special thanks to Nursey who wrote and edited this one with me. Some guys are lucky, others are luckier, I'm the luckiest guy of all 'cos I've got Nursey!

If you're as into porn as we are why not mail us with suggestions as to who Dan should work with next.

See you in front of the TV

Peace

Doc & Nursey

* * * * *

Chapter 2: Dan, Tracey Adams and Nina Hartley

Man this was turning out to be SOME day!

Watching Kirsten & Rocco's scene had been an eye opener for me, I never realised that watching two people fuck in the flesh, live and in front of me could give me such a hard-on. When they were finished I almost took my cock out and jerked off there and then. I knew I had some time to kill until my scene started shooting so I spent that time wandering about checking out how things worked. Buttman sat me down for a while and talked me through my first scene. The scenario was that Tracey Adams and Nina Hartley, two totally gorgeous porn legends, would turn up at Evil Angel looking like a million bucks and doing their best to get Buttman to take them for lunch. I was playing a security guard who was going to show them into John's office. John would then come in just as I was leaving the room, he would introduce me as a new 'cocksman' and if the girls wanted lunch they would have to earn it by putting me through a sort of ad-hoc screen test.

I'd better tell you about Nina and Tracey first. If you are a fan of porn films then you will probably know who they are, but not everyone loves porn as much as me, for those who don't know them these women are more than legends, they're Goddesses. The first porno I ever saw Tracey was dressed up like a cop with a dominatrix streak. She has long curly reddish hair that is so soft and she has a beautiful girl next door type of face. She has a voluptuous body with natural large tits and prominent nipples. Her ass is goregous, round and delectable and long, long legs. Tracey Adams is nothing short of a walking wet dream. Nina looked a lot different to Tracey, she was shorter, her hair was dirty blonde, she had a much tighter and lithe body, smaller tits but not much smaller. She was, and in my opinion will always be the anal queen. Nina loved to fuck and she was really into fucking for the camera too, that's why John told me he liked to work with her, he also told me I wouldn't forget fucking her either! How right he was.

These days she very rightly insists on condoms but on that day we were going bareback and this might make me sound like a horny teenager, but I couldn't wait!

Playing my part I was dressed in a security guard uniform as I opened the main doors of Evil Angel so that Tracey and Nina

could come in. They both looked awesome. Tracey wore a long black jacket over a red silk skirt and red blouse. Her heels were high stilettos and her legs were bare and tanned. Nina on the other hand didn't have a lot on at all; just a tight little black dress, stockings and heels higher than Tracey's. Both of the women were enough to kick start the heart of a dead man. They moved with such assurance and grace that I wondered why either of them ever needed to do porn to make a living; the answer was and is I guess that they did and still do it because they enjoy it. They looked like a pair of lady bosses out for lunch which is how we were supposed to play the scene.

"John will be right with you ladies." I said as I led them toward Buttman's office. John was of course following behind the girls. I showed them to a couple of chairs.

"Hi girls!" John breezed in carrying his camera.

"Don't you ever turn that thing off John?" Said Nina. She has this innate ability to go from a posh princess to a sleazy slut by just turning her head.

"It's just like me - always turned on - don't you know that by now Nina?" John said with a smile "Never know what you might stumble upon eh?" Asked Tracey.

The girls made their pitch about lunch saying that John had not taken them out as he had promised a few months earlier. I was about to leave the room instead he called me back.

"Dan? You fancy doing a screen test today?" "Sure John, I'm good to go."

John then did his speech about them both fucking each other and then me for a screen test, in return he'd take them to lunch. Five minutes later we were filming. You'd think we wrote a script!

There was some basic furniture in John's office, a desk and swivel chair, two small arm chairs and a three seater couch. By this time I was sitting in one of the arm chairs, trying to relax and sweating my ass off. Tracey and Nina were on the couch and getting stuck into each other. They were necking like a couple of high school sweethearts and though neither of them had said anything it was clear that they were both totally into doing this scene if only for the chance to get it on with each other.

As a viewer of porn I could feel the heat coming off these girls, it was raw and powerful. As a red blooded man, I knew I was going to get fucked by these two starlets, and I was going to get fucked real good! Sucking on lips and with their tongues snaking into each other's mouths Tracey and Nina ate each others faces. It was Nina the dynamo that pre-empted Buttman's direction and started undoing Tracey's blouse until it was hanging open, exposing her gorgeous tits held in place by a red lace bra.

Tracey leaned her head back as Nina went to work on her breasts. Coaxing and teasing them with her long fingers, stroking and moving her palms around them. Tracey's nipples poked through the flimsy bra like organ stops, seeing this Nina would occasionally scrape a nail across the exposed nipple just to keep things interesting. Tracey was moaning now and she practically took her own bra off. Nina slipped the straps down over Tracey's shoulders and set her boobs free. Immediately the blonde pounced on the nipples taking the right one into her mouth whilst squeezing and pinching the other. Buttman was mobile now, zooming in to get close ups but otherwise just being a cameraman, he didn't need to coax or direct at all, he just let Tracey and Nina weave their wicked web that was about to pull me in.

I could see Nina's saliva glistening on Tracey's skin as the redhead looked at me, winked and then said "Dan, get over here, I need to taste you."

I took up a position at the end of the couch nearest Tracey, I know I was shaking like a leaf but when she touched me through my trousers the shaking stopped. As Nina was working her way down to Tracey's pussy the redhead slowly unzipped my pants whilst holding eye contact with me. I felt her slim fingers reach in and encircle my cock, as she eased it free of my jockey's she smiled.

"Nice, very nice" Tracey purred throatily and ran her fingernail down the entire length of my cock.

Nina looked up from Tracey's pussy. She grinned and licked her lips. Then she buried her tongue right into Tracey's soaking cunt. With my cock just an inch from her mouth Tracey groaned in pleasure as Nina started tongue fucking her. She took me in her mouth and I was completely hard in ten seconds. Her tongue just didn't stop moving as it went from one side of the head to the other, tickling the sensitive bit behind the glans.

It was incredible.

Tracey was moaning all the time now, Nina had most of her hand inside Tracey's cunt while she licked her clit without mercy. Then Tracey came and came hard but still with my cock in her mouth. The groaning and moaning coming from her mouth vibrated around my dick and I swear I had to think about Sammy Sosa to stop myself from cumming. As her orgasm ebbed away she really went to town on my cock giving me a wet blow job, using her hand while she gripped Nina's hair with the other as she ground her pussy into the blonde's face almost begging for another cum. Nina was fingering herself with her left hand and practically fisting Tracey with her right. I watched in awe as the head of my big cock was enveloped rhythmically by Tracey's full, pouting lips. Just then she grabbed my ass and pulled me right into her mouth, my sparse pubic hair was pressed against her lips, my cock was being milked by her throat muscles as her tongue pumped my entire cock.

Nina eased Tracey's red thong firmly to one side and slipped her whole hand into Tracey's dripping pussy. She turned her hand so that her knuckle would be touching Tracey's g-spot and started fisting her, twisting her hand this way and that. Tracey was still sucking my cock but it was half hearted at best, she was close to cumming again. Nina's hand was moving faster and faster, grinding deeply into Tracey's cunt.

"I'm gonna cum. " Gasped Tracey, still sucking me.

Nina lowered her mouth to Tracey's clit and latched on to it with her lips and teeth, she nibbled, licked and sucked. Nina's own pussy was now running like a small river. Her left hand flew back and forth across her clit as her own orgasm started to build.

"Fuck me!!!!" Tracey howled. "Oh yeahhhhhhhh." Through a mouthful of cock.

Taking Tracey's head lightly in my hand I started fucking her mouth with long slow strokes. She just opened her mouth and let me fuck her throat. Suddenly she twisted and arched her back, still keeping my cock in her mouth, she was cumming and cumming very hard. Nina didn't let up and then she came herself, grunting and slapping herself on the clit. She started laughing as she came down from her high and slowly pulled her lubed hand out of Tracey. It came out with a sucking sound, almost as if the pussy had been giving Nina's hand a blow job.

Looking straight up at me Nina made it clear that she wanted some male attention. "Eat me."

She climbed up onto the couch and spread her legs. I just dove in. Her cunt was soaking with tangy love juices which I eagerly lapped and drank down. Pulling the outer lips apart I plunged my tongue straight into Nina. I have a pretty long tongue and I curled it up so it tickled her G spot. Using both of my index fingers, I massaged her lips and rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose.

"Oh yeah, fuck. More. More."

I heard a buzzing noise.

"Dan change position, man. Nina get on your knees for me babe."

Nina got onto her knees, her ass sticking out. Tracey moved in and tongued Nina's asshole, sliding a finger in and swirling it around. I felt the buzzing more than I heard it. Tracey was sliding a thick silver and black vibe into Nina's ass. Nina was going crazy now, moaning "Harder, deeper, oh yeah baby, faster, that's it, Oh My God". Tracey worked the vibe in and out, fucking Nina's tight ass.

"Dan. Fuck Nina doggy for me." John chirped, his camera moving around like a sentinel.

I quickly tore off the last of clothes I had on, and completely naked I stepped up behind Nina Hartley. Tracey had been keeping Nina on the boil by fingering her boiling snatch and simultaneously ass fucking her with the buzzing vibe.

'Fuck me, fuck me Now! John, tell him to fuck me now! Tell him!!'

Buttman gave me the nod and I positioned my cock at the gateway to Nina's cunt. I pressed in, the head pushing the lips in as I pushed myself in, inch by inch. Finally when I was about halfway in I hammered home the last five inches or so. Nina groaned and instantly started to grind her hips and her cunt muscles gripped me hard she was fucking me back. I had no choice but to match her stroke for stroke. My cock would come almost right out and then I would slide back in up to my balls. As we fucked I felt Tracey getting underneath us, as I fucked in and out of Nina Tracey tongued Nina and licked me. She was constantly squeezing my balls. I could feel the cum boiling away there.

After watching Kirsten and Rocco screw I was ready to blow a huge load but now I was even more fully primed. I am able to cum heavily. No director will ever worry about the guy cumming enough for a decent money shot if I'm around. One or both of these women would be coming face to face with a huge wad of cum very soon but I knew I had a lot more fucking to do first.

Nina had her face pressed into the couch but she was grunting "Yeah" or "Harder" with each cervix deep thrust of my meat. As I pulled out ready to drive my dick home yet again Tracey grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth, her tongue licking off Nina's juices and my precum. Nina swung herself off the couch and went behind me where she lay on the floor on her back.

"You ready for an anal Nina?" Asked Buttman.

I looked behind me to see Nina nodding. She was getting herself ready by lubing up her ass for me. I positioned Tracey on the edge of the seat and jabbed my cock into her cunt. Her legs were pulled back almost touching her head. She was telling me that I was a good fuck. "Harder, fuck me harder." I was ready to explode but somehow I kept a lid on my balls. I was fucking one beautiful woman as another lubed up her ass for me. I had fantasised about fucking Tracey for years but it had never felt this good even in my wildest of wet dreams. Her cunt was tight and wet, she was so wet that I had to wipe some of it away, Tracey eagerly sucked her own fluid from my fingers.

Nina climbed back onto the sofa and manoeuvred Tracey so the girls could sixty nine while I fucked away. Seconds later I had the blonde's mouth just inches from my cock as she tongued Tracey's clit and teased her asshole.

"Yeah that's it, fuck her. Harder. You'll have to fuck my ass harder than that Dan."

Tracey was grinding into me as we fucked, Nina was really just holding on for the ride. Tracey must have done something right because Nina suddenly screamed "Oh god yes, fuck her like you fucked me, I'm cummmmming." as she came Nina was writhing about on Tracey's face, Tracey was now fucking ME!

Nina slipped a solitary finger inside with my cock and working Tracey's g-spot she brought the redhead to another huge cum. Tracey flopped then, as if the last orgasm had temporarily drained her.

"My turn." Said Nina mischievously.

Nina shoved me up onto the couch next to Tracey who was now grinning and fingering her nipples. My cock stood up like a TV mast. Nina licked and sucked at the glans as she worked the wet shaft. She sucked and sucked, it seemed like hours but it was incredible. She was making me come down from the point of no return but still keeping me rock hard. Tracey had now joined Nina between my legs and the two girls took turns with my cock. Sometimes one would suck it while the other played with my balls, then they would share a wet kiss over the head of my dick.

Then the moment I had been waiting for finally came. I was going to ass fuck the anal queen. Standing astride me, but facing away, Nina slowly lowered herself until my cock was nudging the cheeks of her ass apart looking for a way in. She pulled her buttocks wide apart and no sooner had I positioned the head of my cock at her back door she pushed herself down hard. My cock hardened further still as the glove of flesh sucked me in. Nina settled into a rhythm and groaned continuously while Tracey ate her pussy as I fucked her ass. I could see the head of my cock stretching Nina's asshole each time she impaled herself on me.

By this time Buttman was right in close. He was talking to Tracey who started laughing as she was eating Nina's cunt. I heard her say "Okay, you win."

I continued my assault on Nina's ass, holding a butt cheek in each hand, revelling in the sight my meat disappearing into the ass of a porn legend.

"Dan, Tracey wants you to fuck her ass."

I had never seen Tracey do anal but I wasn't going to say no. Obviously she and John had made some kind of agreement.

"Just a little longer please" Said Nina. "Oh fuck..." she added as Tracey slid four fingers into her well used gash and finger fucked her. In less than a minute the combined attack of Tracey and I brought Nina to a really big orgasm. She shook and twitched and then finally hopped off.

Tracey's mouth replaced Nina's ass instantly and the redhead throated me deeply.

Nina crouched behind Tracey and told her. "He's got a huge cock Tracey, he might split your ass." As she was sucking my cock Tracey paused and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I can take it." She said and went back to her task.

Nina announced that Tracey's ass was ready for me.

I got up and walked around to Tracey's ass as she leaned forward and supported herself on the couch. Nina gave my cock a few good licks and then soaked the head in her spit. I lowered myself down until my cock was less than an inch from Tracey's beautiful butt. A pair of well manicured hands reached around and pulled her ass apart, the anus gaping open. I spat into her, as I had seen Rocco do many times.

The sheer sexual heat of what I did next hit me much later in the day, as I was showering before going to bed in fact. Standing there under the hot water in an LA hotel room I shook my head, still unable to believe that I had fucked Tracey Adams in the ass.

Back in the there and then, Nina took hold of my cock and guided it up against Tracey's little brown hole. Tracey pushed gently back against me and my cock slipped into her ass. How I stopped myself from unloading there and then I'll never know. And then I was locked into a pistoning rhythm as my cock skewered Tracey's ass. Nina was fingering Tracey and the redhead was howling.

"Oh it feels so good in my ass! Fuck me harder!"

I could feel the familiar feeling of an impending orgasm and I told John that I was close. He told me not to worry and to just go with it.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum soon." I blurted.

Nina eased me out of Tracey's ass and then suddenly I had two mouths attacking my glistening cock. Both women were smiling up at me as they again took turns on my cock. As my orgasm built and built I felt like the king of the world. And then it was there and I couldn't stop it. The feelings in my cock, the smell of the sex, the whole thing just sent me over the top. Tracey's hand was a blur as she jacked me off. She seemed to know exactly the right moment to apply a little pressure to the back of my cock head. Pre cum was running out of me and onto Nina's outstretched tongue from where it ran off and down onto her tits.

I came then. Grunting. The force of my orgasm amazed even me, the first jet of cum went straight into Nina's open mouth, she jinked my cock an inch or so and the second spurt hit Tracey's cheek. By the fourth spurt the girls' mouths were locked on the head of my cock, sharing the cum. I was gone, lost in a world of pleasure that somehow stretched from me to everything around me. I've read about women having orgasms so powerful that they feel moved, spiritually but I had never experienced anything like this. I had NEVER cum so hard or so much in my life. Looking down at my cock I could see ropes of cum falling from the tip.

I held my composure as long as I could and finally staggered back. Tracey and Nina both looked straight at the camera, they had cum dripping from their faces. It seemed to be everywhere.

"Cut!" Shouted Buttman. "That's a wrap!"

"I'm hungry. Lets eat." Said Nina.

And that was my first days filming. Buttman was right. My life would never be the same. It's like I'd always been drinking Black Label whisky and someone had given me the world's biggest bottle of Chivas Regal. There was no comparison. I'd had sex with lots of women, I'd been the second guy in many threesomes, I'd had girlfriends who wanted to share me with their best friends. It was nothing compared to what I had just done. Sexually I'd pretty much been there, done it and bought the t-shirt.

Or so I thought. The last twelve months have shown me just how good sex can be.

Can I ever go back to being Dan Jackson who has a big cock? No. I've tasted the darkest carnal desires that a man can have and more besides. Sure I can and will be faithful to a woman one day but she'll have to be something very, very special sexually. I've fucked all of the women you jerk off to as you watch them suck and fuck on your TV or computer screens. I've been there, I know how good those starlets look and feel. Remind me to tell you about the first pool party I went to at Seymore Butt's place. Now that was an amazing experience.

12