My Life With Liana

Story Info
After she submits to me.
2.3k words
4.35
27.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from my first story My Taking of Liana. That was the first time I ever had any of my writings displayed for public viewing. The feedback I received was something I had never known before and I do appreciate all who did give me feedback, and all who voted on my story.

My Life With Liana

I woke up, the smell of breakfast filling my senses. Mmmmmmmm, I knew in my mind that she was going to be a good slave and lover to me. I knew in my heart that I was going to love her, and she was going to love me in return. There was just the question of her little temperamental outbursts. I was able to control them last night, but I knew I would not be able to do that forever. Eventually, she would rebel, that side of her taking over. After last night I knew I wanted her in my life, for always, but I was going to have to make sure she understood her place, she is the slave and I am her Master, period.

I decided to lay there and see if she would bring me breakfast in bed or if she would wake me to come to the table. My thoughts drifted back to last night, mmmmmmmmm, her and I were going to have a lot of fun together, even her little outbursts turned me on. One thing I was pleased about was that the food smelled so damn good, I love a woman that can cook. I closed my eyes with thoughts of last night and waited to see what she would do.

I heard her come into the room, then I felt light kisses all over my face.

“Hun, I have a surprise for you.”

I opened my eyes, trying my best to look like I had just woke up.

“What baby, what time is it?” I was trying to sound a little aggravated, but I wasn’t in truth.

“Ummmm its 10:30 hun, here’s your coffee and I am making breakfast, it will be done in about 10 minutes.”

I put my arms around her and pulled her onto the bed. I held her close to me.

“Thank you baby, I will be right there.”

She got up and went back to her breakfast and I sipped my coffee with a smile on my lips.

Breakfast was wonderful, a one dish meal with hash browns, scrambled eggs, and sausage. I complimented her on her fine cooking as we made talk of who we were. I realized that we didn’t know that much about each other but my feelings for her were overwhelming. We finished breakfast and she got up and started clearing the plates, I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto my lap.

“I will take care of that later.”

She shook her head no, “I don’t mind, really.........”

I placed my fingers on her lips, “shhhhhh, listen to me.”

She looked me in the eyes, a questioning look.

“I want to see you again, tonight, but I have things I need to do today, so I will take you back to your car now and we can talk about it on the way, is that okay with you?”

I rubbed her back as I pulled her close to me and kissed her softly, thanking her with my kiss for breakfast, and last night.

“Yes, that is okay with me, I want to see you again too.”

“Then go get dressed, while I clean up.”

She leaned in and kissed me, “thank you for last night.”

“Thank you, I have a feeling we are going to be thanking each other a lot.”

I winked at her and as she got up I smacked her ass, a little smack, just enough to remind her.

On the ride back to her car, we talked about our plans for the evening. The whole time I rubbed her pussy, and softly squeezed her nipples.

“You need to give me your address, write it down for me now.”

As she did this I made it hard on her; I was relentless, rubbing her pussy, squeezing her nipples harder, pulling on her hair. I could tell she was having a hard time writing and this was making me wet, and wanting her all over again.

“Make sure I can read the shit.”

“I’m trying, but you are making it very difficult on me.”

I pulled her hair harder, “you don’t know anything about difficult, now just do it, and make sure I can read it.”

“Yes, Master.”

“I will pick you up at 6:00 for dinner, that is all I am going to tell you, if you have a problem with that let me know now.”

The whole time I was rubbing her pussy, making her want to cum.

“No, I will be ready, I promise.”

She was ramming her pussy into my hand.

“I want you to wear lose fitting shorts, no panties.”

As I squeezed her nipples I said, “ you can wear a bra, for now.”

When we got to the bar, I walked her to her car. I slammed her up against it and pushed my body into hers between her legs. I grabbed her hair and kissed her hard and passionate as I pushed my pussy into hers. I bit and sucked on her neck, then I whispered in her ear.

“No matter what I have done to you on this drive, you are not allowed to cum until I say so tonight.”

I kissed her as she moaned into my mouth.

“Now go, and do not make me wait for you tonight.”

With that I kissed her again and walked away, not waiting for her reply.

I pulled up to her house at 6:30; I had to be late of course. When she answered the door I handed her the dozen red roses I had bought for her. She thanked me and invited me in while she put the flowers in water. While she was filling the vase with water at the sink I went up behind her pushing my body into hers. I kissed the back of her neck lightly as my hand slid up her thigh and under her shorts.

“No panties, mmmmmm you are a good lil slave.”

Then I backed away from her, we had to get to dinner.

She put the flowers down on the kitchen table then turned around grinning at me, proud of herself for doing as I told her to do. I hugged her close to me and kissed her. She broke our kiss.

“You are late.”

I couldn’t believe it, she just didn’t get it. I grabbed her by the hair and spun her around facing the table. I slammed her face down onto it. I pulled her shorts down releasing just her ass while I was still holding her by the hair. I slapped both cheeks once, hard.

“When are you going to learn not to question me?”

I slapped her ass again.

“Sorry Master, I didn’t mean anything by it.”

I slapped her ass again.

“You need to think before you speak, I am your Master, and you will NOT question me, do you understand?”

“Yes, yes Master I understand, I’m sorry.”

I pulled her shorts down further. I ran my finger starting from her clit, to her pussy, she was so wet, I mean dripping wet, I ran it further back to her asshole and she moaned. I shoved a finger in her pussy and started slowly fucking her.

“Oh Master, I have been waiting to cum all day just like you said, please let me cum.”

I pulled my finger out of her and placed it in front of her mouth.

“Clean this off.”

Eagerly she sucked herself off my finger, oblivious to the fact that I had released my dildo from my pants. I shoved it in her pussy with one hard thrust as my finger fell out of her mouth replaced by a loud moan.

I pulled it almost all the way out then slammed it back into her.

“Oh yes, oh fuck yesssssssss.”

I pulled it out then pulled her off the table by her hair that I was still holding; I pushed her down on her knees.

“Now clean it off, and put it back in my pants.”

“Ahhhhhhh, yes Master.”

She cleaned herself off my dildo and put it back into my pants just like I asked her to. I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her hard, tasting her in my mouth, wanting her literally in my mouth.

“Good girl, now go get cleaned up, I am ready for dinner.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Do you still want to be my lil slave?”

She grabbed my face into her hands and kissed me passionately.

“Yes Master, I’ve never wanted anything more.”

I smiled, lifted her shirt and bit on each of her nipples through her bra.

“Go get cleaned up and do not make me wait.”

She only took five minutes to get ready and I had to admit I was impressed with that.

Once we were in my car I had a little surprise for her.

“Take off your shorts.”

She gave me a questioning look so I slapped the inside of her bare thigh, hard.

“Do it, do it now. There is a reason I had you wear no panties.”

She took off her shorts and threw them in my lap, that rebellious side taking hold of her. In the same minute she threw them she tried to grab them back, realizing the mistake she had made. I grabbed her wrist and then reached over and grabbed her other one bringing them together in front of her.

“You haven’t learned a thing, not a damn thing.”

“Yyyess, I have Master.”

“Shut up, just shut up now.”

She slumped back into her seat with me holding her wrist. I was holding them roughly, the surprise I had for her would have brought her nothing but pleasure but she had to resist me. I was pissed. She didn’t deserve dinner at the fancy restaurant I was going to take her to. She didn’t deserve her surprise. She deserved to be taught a lesson. One I was going to teach her, right then and there.

I released her wrist and sat back in my seat laughing.

“Take off your shirt and bra.”

She knew she had crossed a line and did as she was told without one word from her lips. I grabbed both of her nipples into my fingers and squeezed them hard.

“You are going to pay for this. You are going to lose everything that I was going to give you tonight, just so you learn about respecting me.”

She seemed to sense that being quite was the best thing for her.

I reached into the glove compartment and pulled out; handcuffs, a ball gag, and nipple clamps with a clit clamp all connected by a chain. The last thing I removed for her eyes to see was a small thick wooden paddle.

I handed her the clamps first.

“Put them where they belong.”

First her right nipple, followed by a moan. Then her left one, followed by another moan. She hesitated at her clit so I slapped her nipples, both of them hard.

“You brought this on yourself, so do it right now, I am running out of patience with you.”

She brought the clamp down on her clit and literally screamed. I grabbed the chain and pulled and in the middle of yet another scream I shoved the gag in her mouth silencing her. I tied it off, looking into her eyes letting her know I would hear from her only when I chose fit hearing from her.

I reached down running my finger across her slit feeling her wetness. I rubbed her clit until her hips started to thrust against my hand, then I rubbed her rosebud ass until her hips were thrusting wildly against my hand. I pulled on the chain, pulling her nips and clit to a place they had never been before, then I stopped.

She shook her head no.

“No huh? Do you think I have forgotten how you threw your shorts on my lap?”

Again, she shook her head no.

“Put your hands behind your back.”

She did as she was told and I put the handcuffs on. I grabbed the chain one more time hard before I got out of the car and went to her side to let her out.

Reaching in I grabbed not the cuffs but the chain and pulled her out of the car. She let out only a sound you can make from a ball gag and started looking around for her neighbors.

“Awwwwww are you afraid they will see?”

She shook her head yes.

She had a wild look to her eyes as I slammed her up against the car, pushing my body into hers.

“You should have thought about that when you threw those shorts in my lap.”

Once again I grabbed the chain and pulled, licking at the exposed parts of her nips. I made my way down her body and ran my tongue over the exposed part of her clit. I took it in my mouth and sucked it as I pulled on the chain. I bit it sending her into an orgasm, which I stopped. I quit licking, sucking, biting, pulling. I stood up.

“This is what happens when you act out against me.”

Caught up in your need to cum I don’t think you even heard a word I said as I grab the chains and pull you to your house, spanking you the whole way there, teaching you a lesson, I hope you will never forget.

To be continued.............