My Little Mom

Story Info
My mother, sister and me.
6.6k words
4.52
457.4k
259
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers

My mom is a small woman standing only 4 feet 10 inches tall but have no doubt who is in charge in our house. My late father was 6' feet 4" and I just turned 18 and I'm just over 6'5" but when mom spoke you could bet dad would just smile and do as he was told. My sister is more like my mom at barely 5'. Both my mom and sister have great figures but neither tip the scales over 100 pounds. They have very large tits for their size but the rest of their frame is small. Both are very slim in the waste and very slim in the hips. To me both are very beautiful women but their petite statue is the first thing anyone notices. I doubt that mom or my sister have a waist over 18 inches maybe less. Most people ask mom how I got here since she weights only 98 pounds and I weight over 220. Mom just laughs and says I wasn't always this big thank goodness!!

Because of their size my mom and my sister look like little girls and more like sisters than mother and daughter. Even at 40 mom still gets carded sometimes when she orders a drink at a restaurant. After dad passed mom went into a deep depression for over a year. Nothing made her smile or laugh. For the first few months all I can remember mom doing is crying at night. It has only been in the last 6 months that she has started to act somewhat like her self again. Don't get me wrong, she hasn't been happy and cheerful like before but she isn't crying and sad all the time either. Sally and I have done as much as we could to help her but dad's passing took a heavy toll. I know that sex was always a big part of their relationship because mom and dad were obvious about their affection toward each other. Dad was always making a sexual pass at mom during breakfast or dinner. It would be nothing for him to walk up behind her and reach around and grab her tits and kiss her neck in the middle of the day or take her hand while we sat at the table and put it in his lap and say "Daisy this is for you later!". He would say something risqué at anytime and anywhere. Once when we were at a family resturant the waiter asked dad what he wanted to eat and dad turned to mom and said "HER!!!". We all laughed but the waiter got embarrassed. It was a joke to us because we were use to dad's open sexual references to mom and mom obviously enjoyed it. Dad would even call out to mom when he was heading off to work "Daisy, you better shave it today. It was a little rough on my tongue last night!" Mom would always blush and tell dad to shut up but dad knew she loved the attention. Don't get me wrong, mom could give as well as take. She would even bring me and my sister into it sometime. Mom would make comments to dad like "Honey, you better get back to the gym or Joey is going to have to finish what you start." Or "You sure you want this or would you rather have a sweet young piece of ass like Sally?". All the time rubbing my dad's cock or flashing her tits just out of view of Sally and me.

I guess since we grew up listening to mom and dad go back and forth like this all the time it was something we were used too. Lately Sally and I even started to joke with mom to get her out of her depression asking her is she was still "shaving" everyday or Sally asking mom if she needed me to "take care" of her nighttime problem. Mom was shocked at first but after a couple of times she started to enjoy the attention. It actually started to make her smile once in a while. I think that really helped her.

What I really wanted to tell you about is this past weekend. It is January and really cold. It started snowing on Thursday and had kept snowing day and night since it started. We were setting records by the hour for the amount of snow. I had gone to the store when we heard the forecast and stocked up with food and drinks and movies so we were set. Heat and lights are not an issue for us since we were pretty self sufficient with our solar heat and generator.

By the time Friday noon rolled around we knew we would be stuck at home. I don't know about you but I am used to getting some pussy every weekend. I have been sexually active since I was 14 and I know my sister got her first fuck at 15. My girlfriend Barbi loves to fuck and I love to fuck her. She is such a sex pot. She will go down on me anywhere, anytime for any reason. I think she also has an eye for Sally and I know Sally thinks she is hot. I also know that Sally is used to getting a good hard fuck at least once a week from one of her boyfriends. She doesn't have anyone steady but she has a couple of steady fuck friends. We share our experiences with each other and almost everything else too. It is not unusual for both of us to be in our shared bath in various states of dress. Sally loves to catch me in the shower and look in on me from time to time. I always leave the door unlocked just in case she gets the urge! After growing up in this type of environment with mom and dad letting each other peek and flirt doesn't seem like a big deal to us.

I know Sally liked what she saw when I was in the shower and I would do my best to give her a show without being too obvious. I'm not into organized sports much but I do like to work out and I guess I took after my dad at just having great genes. My cock is rather large but at my height it looks fairly normal. It is just over 9 inches long and very thick. But when you stand 6' 5" and it is soft it doesn't appear huge that is until it gets hard. When I know Sally is watching I do my best to get a boner and let her have a little glance. The first time I actually could hear her gasp and I could have sworn I saw her licking her lips the last time.

Since our rooms are right next to each other I often hear Sally playing with herself late at night. She may be doing it for my benefit but I really don't believe she can have a quiet orgasm and I think she has almost worn the mattress out from pounding her pussy so hard!! Some nights I just lay in my bed and stroke my cock thinking about her. We have never gone beyond the sneaking around and peeking in on each other. I guess that is where we have drawn the line.

Mom's room is at the other end of the house so I don't know if she pleasures herself but I know when dad was around he would make her cum several times a night. I discovered that one Friday night when I came home early from a date and heard noises coming from mom and dad's room. I quietly stood outside their door and listened to mom scream and tell dad to shove his big fucking cock deeper into her cunt. After that night I sometimes would come home early from a date or a night out with my friends just so I could listen at their door. I know where Sally gets her moaning and screaming when she cums. Mom was a real screamer and she really let loose expressing her sexual needs especially when she thought Sally and I were gone.

Anyway, it continued to snow heavy throughout the day and by late evening Sally, mom and I knew we were stuck for a while. Mom fixed herself a drink as she usually does when she is staying in and for once told Sally and me we could join her if we wanted. This was unusual but I wasn't going to question her about the offer. I fixed both of us large, very strong drinks before we settled down to watch a movie. Mom had on one of favorite silk robes that she left partially unbuttoned. I could see she had her bra and panties on under her robe and she was wearing high heels as she usually did. I guessed mom was always trying to look taller as I rarely saw her without her heels on. Mom established her spot at one end of the couch which was her favorite place to sit and Sally grabbed the other end. I guessed being stuck in between two beautiful women was not too bad so instead of sitting in the easy chair I plopped down on the couch in between mom and my sister. I had already started a fire and put in a CD which I though was a comedy that I picked up at the rental place but it wasn't long after the credits started to roll that the cover and what was on the CD had nothing to do with each other!! I had skipped past most of the ads that sometimes appear on a CD and skipped right to the movie so we didn't have to watch the preliminaries.

It started out with a woman walking into an office building. She was dressed very nice but also very sexy. Short skirt, low cut top that was exposing very large tits being contained by much too small a bra and dark rimmed glasses. He hair was blond and pulled up on top of her head and she wore very high heel shoes that make a clicking sound as she walked across the office floor. I thought I might like this comedy! Once she got off the elevator she walked into a lawyer's office where the receptionists greeted her. This girl was dressed even more revealing than the woman that just walked in. Her hair was dark and very short. She didn't appear to wear a blouse under her jacket and her bra cut almost down to her nipples. She was short, maybe 5' 2" tall and her suit was pinstriped with a very short skirt. Her bra was very thin and it was obvious her nipples were hard. As she stood you could tell her skirt barely covered her ass and her heels were not made for walking. After greeting and shaking hands woman the blond was asked why she needed to see a personal injury attorney and was told that it was embarrassing and she would rather only tell the attorney. The receptionists said she understood as she licked her lips, smiled and showed the client into the office where she was greeted by a lawyer.

The lawyer introduced himself and excused the receptionist as he eyed the sexy woman standing in front of him. As the receptionist walked out of the office she looked back and licked her lips again. As she exited the door she left it cracked open as she stayed and peaked in as the blond began explaining her problem. The woman was saying she wanted to sue a doctor because he had made her ugly and undesirable. I don't know what planet she was from but what I saw was already making my cock hard and I was having a hard time hiding it. I was glad the only light was from the TV and the flickering fire.

The lawyer asked to see what the doctor had screwed up and the woman proceeded to undress very slowly. That is when it dawned on me this was not a comedy!!!

"Mom I'm sorry. The movies must have gotten mixed up at the store. Let me change it."

Mom looked at me and smiled then patted me on the leg. "That's OK Joey. Let's watch this and see where it goes but if you don't mind would you could pause for a minute while I fix myself another?"

"Of course mom." With that I hit pause as mom took her glass for a refill. I turned to Sally and mentioned how fast mom had finished her first drink.

"Don't worry about that Joe. I am sure she can handle it. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the movie."

There was something strange about the way my sister had said that. I wanted to ask but it was about then I heard mom calling from the kitchen.

"You kids want anything else?"

"No mom. We're OK for now."

Mom returned and took her seat but I noticed something different about her. I didn't know what it was but I knew there was something. Maybe it was the fact that she had let her hair down or that her robe had a couple more buttons undone. It wasn't unusual for mom to wear heels being 4' 10" but these heels were much higher than the ones she normally wore. Also I noticed her nipples were hard and poking through her robe!! I wondered if she had taken off her bra. As she took her seat she was holding the robe around her so it was easy to see her hard nipples.

Mom sat back down and took a big swig of her drink and sat it aside on the table. She patted my leg and told me I could start the movie again but again she didn't remove her hand from my leg. This time she had her hand much higher up my thigh almost to my crotch. The warmth of her hand and the effects of my drink made my mind wander and my cock get even harder. I was holding my right hand over my hard prick but anyone looking could still see how hard I was and how big I had gotten. I tried to will it to go down but the lack of sex over the past few days had gotten me into a state of extreme horniness. Mom rubbed my leg with her hand high on my thigh and went back to watching the movie.

I looked at her and noticed that her drink was already half gone. Usually she will nurse a drink for an hour or more but this was her second one and it was almost gone in a matter of minutes.

I was glad mom didn't want me to change the movie because my cock had gotten rock hard after noticing her nipples and was already poking out against my sweats. I only had on a pair of old grey sweatpants and no underwear. With my cock being this hard it would have been impossible to hide if I had to get up. I glanced over at Sally and she was smiling from ear to ear. She was dressed in a blue baby doll outfit that left very little to the imagination. Now that my eyes had gotten use to the dim light I could clearly see her hard nipples through the thin material. She sat with her legs bent under her and she had her leg spread enough so that I could see a wet spot on her very revealing panties. She looked down at my lap and licked her lips. With mom's hand on my thigh and my sister looking at my hard cock and licking her lips I was beginning to wonder if I had been setup.

The movie continued as the lawyer started running his hands over the body of this luscious woman who by now was standing naked in front of him with the exception of her heels. He bent down and nudged her legs apart as the camera focused in to show a very wet shaved pussy. The woman was standing in heels, hands on her hips and legs parted as the lawyer started to run his fingers on the outside of the woman's dripping cunt. I looked over at mom as she licked her lips and started gripping my thigh with a little more pressure. Then Sally laid her head over on my shoulder and rested her right hand over top of mine which was still trying to hide my hard cock. Then Sally did something that shocked me she slid her hand under mine and I could hear her moan in my ear. I looked over at Sally thinking about telling her to be quiet but I was afraid that mom would hear me. This is the first time she had ever gone this far but even as I feared mom discovering her holding my cock I was hoping this wasn't the last time.

So I just looked back at the screen trying to act like nothing was happening as Sally began to squeeze my hard cock. I shifted trying to hide what Sally was doing but Sally just squeezed harder and mom continued to squeeze my leg too.

"Mmmmmm....that looks good doesn't it mom." I couldn't believe what I heard my sister just say. Mom didn't answer but I swore I heard mom moan. "I bet you would love that to be you right now wouldn't you? I know I would."

The movie was now showing the lawyer licking the woman's cunt as she moved her hands from her hips to his head and moaned in pleasure as the secretary was peeking in through the door. The lawyer saw his secretary and motioned for her to come back in the office. "Sit here and take notes Ms Cherry on Ms Hooker's condition as I check her out." The dutiful receptionist took a seat next to the lawyer close to the action. She unbuttoned her top and reached in and pulled one of her large tits out of her bra at the same time sitting back and spreading her legs showing she wasn't wearing any panties.

I looked at mom as her left hand disappeared between her partially parted legs. I could see flickers of light from the fire at what appeared to be her fingers rubbing her cunt. Damn, she had taken off her panties too! The flicker from the fire was lighting up the room with a warm glow. FIRE!! That was what was running through my cock right at that moment. Without looking my way mom slid over closer to me and moved her hand toward my crotch and down until she was cupping my balls through my sweats. Sally was now holding my cock and mom had my balls in her hand. Her hand was so small that my balls were bigger than she could hold in one hand. I tensed up but then when I realized this is what she wanted I decided to relax and let it happen. My next reaction was to think "fuck it" and let them have their way. I reached pass mom and put my drink on the table next to hers then moved my arms so my right was around Sally's shoulder and my left was around mom's. I leaned back and opened my legs wider to give them better access to my cock and pulled lightly against them until I was holding them close. I lay my arms across their shoulders and let my hands dangle over their breast and started to touch their hard nipples very lightly. Mom reached up and opened her robe exposing her beautiful tits then she grabbed my hand and put it on her left tit. I almost shit when mom had me cup my hand around her large breast. I hear a moan from each of them as I played with their big tits.

Mom moved her hand up from my balls and onto the base of my hard cock. "Oh fuck!" was all she said as she took the base of my cock in her hand. As soon as she touched Sally's hand I saw her look of surprise and then a smile. She grabbed the base of my ridged member as Sally worked on the head. Their hands, like the rest of their bodies, are very small so there was plenty of hard cock for both of them to hold.

I lost track of the movie except now that I looked up I saw the woman being bent over the desk as the lawyer shove his hard cock deep in her cunt. The receptionist was sitting on the desk finger fucking her own pussy and giving the client with a deep tongue kiss.

I lay my head back as my sister and my mom worked on my cock through my sweats. It didn't take long before I felt Sally tugging at the top of my sweats trying to pull them down. I didn't hesitate to lift my ass just enough so that she could pull one side down over my hips. The next thing I knew mom was pulling down the over side until my old grey sweats were lying as a heap on the floor and my cock was again covered by my mother's and sister's hands. Hardly a word had been spoken between us since the movie started but I guess there was nothing to say.

Mom and Sally grabbed my cock again but it obvious their hands were too small to reach all the way around. "Mmmmmm....what a fucking monster." Mom mumbled under her breath.

I looked to my left and mom had propped her left foot on the couch and she continued to play with her pussy. I could smell the sweet aroma of her cunt as she pushed one then two fingers into her obviously wet cunt. Mom leaned over laying her head on my chest as I fully grabbed her left tit in my hand. It was much bigger than I though it would be and it felt wonderful. Her nipple was so fucking hard it almost felt like it didn't belong to this soft pliable breast.

As I looked down Sally was holding my cock upright. It was long enough that the head was pointing above my navel and cum was oozing out the tip. It was only inches from my mother's face. Sally was slowly rubbing just below the head as mom continued to squeeze the base. All of a sudden I felt a warm wonderful feeling on the head of my cock as mom took my prick in her mouth. I felt her tongue slide over the end of my prick. Her mouth was warm and I tried to raise my hips up to shove more and more of my cock into her wonderful mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... Damn mom that feels good!!!" was all I could say. Sally shifted her position until she was on her knees next to me. While holding my cock with one hand she put her other on top of mom's head and started to gently push it down.

I pulled the top of mom's robe aside so I could grab her left tit without the hindrance of her robe getting in the way. Mom was trying to take more and more of my cock into her mouth but it was way too much. Sally moved her hand down but mom could only take about half. I heard mom gag as her daughter tried to force more of my cock in her mouth. It wasn't so much the length but the width that filled her mouth.

Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers
12