My Little Slut Christy

Story Info
Daughter pushes her daddy too far.
3.1k words
4.39
212.2k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers

Let me tell you about my little 18 year old girl. Well, first of all she is a little slut. You probably think that is a little harsh, but when I get done with this story, some of you will be excited and some of you will be disgusted but I’m gonna tell you the way it is. First of all, like I said, she is 18 and a little brunette, about 4ft 10 and weighs about 100 lbs. She has the cutest little ass and a nice set of budding breasts. For years she has run around in those tight leather pants or a mini skirt. She loves to flash her daddy. She has been doing it since she turned 18 and I could tell that it was not accidentally that she was doing it. I used to be able to ignore the little cunt but lately, she has been teasing me and the other night she teased me once too many times and I took action. Anyway, here it goes.

It started while I was out working on my truck. I had just pulled it in to the garage and I was getting ready to give it a tune up. She had been on a trip at school and I had just popped the hood and was up inside of it when the bus pulled up in front of the house. I watched as she got off the bus. I could tell that she had on one of those little mini skirts, you know the kind that are pleated, that blow in the breeze, giving anyone who is around a view of teenage ass when a big gust of wind comes by, and she had her ass packed in it and damn, it looked good. I watched as the bus came to a complete stop and Christy jumped down, not even bothering to hold her skirt down and it exposed her little panty clad ass, even if momentarily. While I was paying attention to her little teasing ass, the wrench I was using slipped and I smacked my fingers against the engine.

“Damn it” I yelled.

Christy came running up to the garage. “What’s wrong Daddy” she asked.

I grabbed my hand and said “I smashed my fucking fingers. Why else do you think I would yell”.

“I’ll go tell mom” Christy said.

“Mom’s not here, you’ll have to doctor it”.

“Where’s she at” Christy asked.

“She got called off for the weekend to one of those damn meetings, or so she says. I’m beginning to think it’s something more baby.”

“Daddy!! Now, don’t think of mommy that way. Here, let me see your finger” she said. She took my hand and looked at it. “Here daddy, lets go into the house and I’ll doctor it right. Come on you big pussy”, she said “I won’t hurt you”.

I followed her into the house, trying to keep my mind off of her little ass as we went into the bathroom. She turned on the water and took my hand and put it under the cool wet liquid. I looked down at her, and saw the outline of her little titties against her blouse. Damn, she wasn’t wearing a bra and I could see her little nipples sticking out, straining the material in her white blouse.

“Christy, you aren’t wearing a bra”.

“Oh now daddy, don’t be so old fashioned, I am wearing one too.” With that, she pulled her blouse open and showed me that she did indeed have on a bra. It was so thin, that all it did was hold her little titties in place, but it did nothing to really hide her little pink nipples. Right at that moment, I could feel my cock start to swell in my pants. I turned my head quickly and savored the mental picture of her little pink nipples, sticking up and saluting the world.

“Here daddy,” she said, “lets go into the other room where we have better light and look at it. She dried it off and took me by the hand and led me to the living room. She turned on the light and put my hand under it. “That doesn’t look so bad,” she said as she held it in her tiny hand. “Come over here, I’ll make daddy feel better.”

She took me over and sat me down in the chair. She jumped on my lap and I could feel her tight little ass as it pressed against my lap. She put my other arm around her and then she took my injured hand and held it gently in her little hand. She looked at me and smiled and then took my hand and put my finger up to her lips. “Here daddy, I know what will make you feel better”. She opened those little lips and gently started to kiss my fingertips. “You like that daddy, does this feel better” she asked? I could feel my pants start to shift when my hardon started to grow. I hoped she didn’t notice, but I couldn’t help it.

“Mmmmmm baby, that feels good. You better stop though” I told her.

She ignored me and she gave me this lusty womanly look and took my index finger first and started to put it in her mouth. She gently closed her lips and slid them down, onto my finger. Damn, when she did this, my cock sprang to full hardness. She slid her lips down the entire length of my finger and engulfed it. She started gently sucking on it. “Oh baby, no, you shouldn’t” I started to say, but couldn’t get the words out. She slid her lips off the first finger and then went to the next one. She started to wiggle her little ass around on my lap and she sucked on first this finger, and then the next and then the next. Damn, here was my little girl, sucking on my fingers, and moving her little ass around on my lap.

I looked down and I saw her skirt sliding up on her hips and I noticed her panties. They barely covered the pussy that was under them. She started to suck on my fingers harder and harder. I tried to pull them away but she held on to my hand tightly. She sucked on them and wiggled her ass and spread her legs so I could get a good look at her little cunt. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her pussy and her sucking and wiggling was getting to me. Then I felt it, I felt the cum building up in my groin and I told her to stop. Once again she ignored me and just sucked harder and grinding that ass into my cock. Then I lost it, I came. I don’t mean came a little bit, I mean I pumped cum from deep down inside me and I knew that my jeans were not going to soak it all up. I know my eyes rolled back in my head as I pumped cum onto the pantied ass of my little girl. Soon I was spent but she would not let go.

I jerked my hand out of her mouth and stood up as she slipped onto the floor with a thud. I covered my crotch and hurried into the bathroom, and locked the door. I looked down at my jeans. Shit, here I was, standing in the bathroom with a crotch full of cum that was caused by that teasing little slut. I was so ashamed of myself that I wanted to die. Here was the fruit of my loins, teasing me, taunting me and trying to turn her daddy on. As I thought about it, I went from ashamed to angry. How dare this little cunt do this to me. How dare she make her daddy cum like that. She was my little girl and she had no right to do that. I turned on the shower, my energy gone and my head spinning. I took off my clothes and opened the shower door and got under the warm water. Shit it felt good, I felt like I needed to clean myself not only outside, but inside as well. I took the soap and lathered it up and started to rub it on my body. I tried to get my mind off of the incident but I couldn’t and my cock started to swell again. Damn, I hurried up and rinsed off and got out and started to towel myself off. When I was dry, I slipped my robe on and went down stairs. Christy was in the kitchen and she was getting a snack.

“Hi daddy. Is your hand any better”?

“Y-y-yes” I stammared. Here she was, acting like she didn’t know what had just happened, and maybe she didn’t. Maybe it was all a mistake and I was just horny beyond belief. Maybe she didn’t even notice the fact that I came. Maybe, maybe, maybe. She went to the refrigerator and opened the door to put the milk back in it and I noticed her panties as she bent over. She had a huge wet spot on the back of her panties, not from her but from the cum that I pumped onto her. Shit, she had to notice. She had to feel me pumping loads of cum, had to feel my cock spasm as I came. But, here she was not acting any different than usual. I put it out of my mind and went back up stairs to put my shorts and tennis shoes on, because I was so worn out that I decided to put my stuff up and just relax.

As I was in the garage, I heard the front door slam and I saw Christy, still in her little mini skirt, running down the sidewalk, heading to her best friend’s house. I put my tools up and slid the garage door down and went back into the house. I walked into the living room and turned on the news. I sat back and as I thought about the evening’s events, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a good sensation on my cock. Oh my, lips, tongue, soft and wet. Mmmmmm. My wife was such a good cock sucker. It was dark but I could make out the shape of a woman sucking on my cock. “Oh yeah dear, oh yeah, suck on my cock. Yes, you feel so good” I said. My moaning spurred my wife on, and she started sucking harder. “Oh yeah baby,” I said. I reached down there and stroked her hair and her face. My wife was so good a this that it usually didn’t take me long to cum. She pulled off my cock and started to lick it, first the head, then the sides and then slowly run her tongue up my cock, starting at my balls and working the way up. “Mmmmmm baby, oh yeah, you know what I like.”

“You like that honey”?

“Yes baby” I said, and then I froze. I couldn’t believe it. I know I must be dreaming I said to myself. I reached over and clicked on the lamp. “Christy!! What are you doing?” I pulled back, still groggy and looked down. There she was, my daughter with her hand wrapped around my pole. “Christy, oh my God”!!

“What’s wrong daddy? I thought you were enjoying me sucking your cock. I know you liked it when I dry fucked you today.”

I jumped out of the chair and pulled my robe together. “Christy, you can’t do this. This is wrong, this is immoral, and, this is illegal."

“Bud daddy, I want to do this for you. I have dreamed about it for a long time.”

“But baby, you have to learn in life that you can’t do anything you want just because it makes you feel good.” I told her in a matter of fact way.

“Ok daddy, we won’t do that.” With that, she got up and stood back. She was standing there in her robe and she untied it and pulled it down and let it fall to the floor. There she was, my 18 year old girl, standing there as naked as the day she was born. “How about this daddy, come over here and fuck me.”

“Christy, now stop it and put your clothes back on.” I scolded her.

She just smiled and walked over to me. She untied my robe and my cock sprang free. She smiled and pulled it off of my shoulders and it fell to the floor. She turned around and bent forward and backed up to me. She pushed against me and I backed up. She kept pushing and I kept backing until my back was against the wall. She pushed her ass up against my cock and started moving it around. “You like that daddy? You like the way that feels? Does that feel better than it did when we had our clothes on?” Shit, I couldn’t believe this, here was my daughter, backed up against my cock, rubbing her ass up and down it. I was in shock, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t do anything but stand there and let her do what she wanted.

Christy moved forward and grabbed my cock. She spread her legs and put the head of it between her legs. She closed her legs tight on it and started moving forward. There I was, being pulled along by her, not knowing what to do, but knowing that I wanted to fuck this little girl for all it was worth. She moved to the center of the room, dragging me with her. She moved to the big stuffed chair in the middle of the room. She bent over the arm of it and spread her legs and released my cock. She leaned forward and put her hands on her ass. She put her hands behind her and spread her cunt lips.

“Go ahead daddy, your choice. You can either walk away now, or you can come over here and stick your dick in me and fuck me like the little slut that I am.”

At that moment, I just stood there in shock, not believing what was happening. I stood there looking at her pink, young, fresh cunt lips, her ass in the air, talking like a dirty little whore. “Well what’s it going to be old man? Are you going to just stand there with your cock in your hand or are you gonna fuck me and make a woman out of me?” When I heard those words, something happened. I snapped. I moved forward and grabbed her hips and put my cock in her pussy.

“Oh yeah daddy, come on, drive your cock into this little cunt of mine. Go ahead daddy if you got the balls” she taunted.

What am I doing I thought to myself. Not too late, not too late to back out now. Not to late to turn around and go back to the way it used to be.

“Come on old man, What’s wrong, can’t get it in my hole. Come on you old fuck, show me what you can do with that old cock.. Come on you bastard, FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!”

Then it happened, I grabbed her hips and pushed it in hard. In one thrust, I pushed my cock all the way into her little pussy. I could feel the tightness around my manhood as I split my daughter wide open.

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!” she screamed as I drove into her. “SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” she cried as I put all my weight on her.

“You little cunt” I said as I slapped her on the ass cheek. “How dare you talk to me like that,” I said as I slapped her ass again. “I’m going to teach you a lesson that you won’t forget you little whore!”

“COME ON OLD MAN, FUCK ME. FUCK ME GOOD YOU OLD SON OF A BITCH.”

I pulled out and looked down at the pussy I had just violated. I spread her ass cheeks and put my finger into her asshole and pushed it in. “FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER” she yelled. I grabbed her by the hips again and once again I pushed my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. “Take this you little cunt,” I said as I plowed her.

“YEAH DADDY, FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM”!!

I started fucking her now, pushing it in and taking it out, not caring about how bad I may have been hurting her. I started fucking my little girl. “How do you like this you little tramp? What do you think of daddy’s old cock now? Do you like it you little slut? Do you like the feel of daddy’s dick in your little cunt?”

“YESSSSSSSSSS DADDY!! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME HARD AND MEAN”

That’s when I lost it. “I’m gonna cum inside of your cunt you little whore. I’m gonna cum deep inside you and then I’m gonna cum inside you some more.”

“YES DADDY, CUM IN ME DADDY! CUM INSIDE OF MY LITTLE CUNT” she screamed.

Listening to my little baby talking like a gutter whore took me over the edge. I felt myself tighten and then I felt my cum building up in the depths of me and churn in my balls. I felt myself start to squirt, filling her little cunt with sperm. “Here you go you little bitch” I cried out as I was cumming in her fresh pussy. “Here’s the cum that you wanted so badly” I said.

As I was cumming, I could feel her start to spasm. I felt her cunt lips, tight around my cock start to contract and I knew that I had made my daughter cum. I pumped into her little pussy and watched as she quivered and contracted around my meat.

I pulled out of her cunt and turned her around. I pushed my cock into her face. “Lick my cock bitch” I said to her, “Lick my cock good.”

“NOOOOOOO daddy, please don’t make me. You just fucked me with it”!!

“I said suck it you little whore.” With that, I grabbed her by the hair and put my half hard cock in her mouth. I pulled her head forward and shoved her face down onto my cock. She started sucking and I could feel myself getting hard in her mouth. She started giving me the head job of my life. She sucked on my cock until I could take no more and then I did it. I came in the mouth of my baby. I filled her throat with hot spunk and made her swallow it all.

When I was done, I moved back, looking at my little 18 year old slut, sitting there in the middle of the floor, naked, face and pussy full of my sperm and then I knew that I would be doing this with her for a long, long time.

johnwadd
johnwadd
136 Followers