My Masseuse Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking in the night.
1.2k words
4.63
64.1k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers

By popular request I am continuing this story. I want to thank everyone who was nice enough to vote and give me positive feedback. I hope that you like Chapter 2, find it arousing and fun to read. The first chapter will be found under My Massage.

When I woke, both Angie and I were laying on our sides in the spoon position. I still had a hold of one of her DD tits and my dick was still in her pussy. Soft, but still in. Let me explain before I go any further.

My name is Jon and I had called Angie yesterday on my way home from work to come over to my apartment to give me a much-needed back massage. Well, one thing led to another and we wound up fucking each other’s brains out. Oh, one other thing. Angie is black and I am white. We both live in the Deep South, which makes it worse.

I started to softly squeeze and pinch her nipple. Angie moaned softly in her sleep and her nipple became hard. I could feel my dick harden in her and started to slowly move in and out of her. I was hoping that I could keep this up without waking her. Angie moaned a little more and I picked up the pace. When Angie turned her head to kiss me I knew that she was awake. She then pulled me out of her and pushed me on my back.

Angie grabbed my dick and sucked it into her mouth tasting a combination of both our juices. I am about 9 inches long so at first she only took part of me in. She pumped me in and out of her mouth a few times and then stopped on a down stroke. I could feel her working her throat and then she took the rest of me in. Damn she was really working on me.

While she was sucking my dick I reached over and started to play with her pussy. I traced my finger up and down her bald slit a few times and then stuck a finger in. I fingered her a little bit and then stuck a second finger in. When I had her juices going I worked some back to her ass and then stuck my thumb in. When I started to work my fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her ass, Angie started to suck me a little faster. After about 15 minutes of this I took my fingers out of her and then swung her legs around so that we were in a 69 position.

I dove right into her bald pussy. I shoved my tongue into her and started to work it in and out like a dick. She was going to town on me now. I knew that she was about to cum so I started to lick her all over from her anus to her clit. A few times I bit her clit lightly and she moaned loudly with my dick in her mouth. I then took two fingers and replaced them with my tongue in her pussy. I pumped them in a few times to get them nice and wet and then put them at her rectum opening. I started to eat her out again and when I sucked her clit into my mouth I pushed my fingers into her ass up to the third knuckle. Angie started to shake all over and I felt her juices gush onto my face as she had an orgasm. As I was licking her juices up as fast as I could, I was finger fucking her ass. When Angie calmed down enough she started to go to town on my dick. She started to play with my balls and I knew that I wouldn’t last too much more longer. Angie had so much saliva on my dick that it was running down my balls and into my ass crack. Then I felt a finger trace from my balls down to my ass and I knew what was coming. Angie took her index finger and shoved it into my ass all the way and started to finger fuck me. When she did this I felt my balls tighten up and I started to cum in Angie’s mouth. She stopped sucking me long enough to swallow the first few strong spurts and then started to suck me again to get as much cum as she could. When I was done shooting my load down her throat Angie just kept sucking me. My dick stayed hard and when she had enough she let go of it with a pop and then stood up on the bed facing me.

With her feet planted flat on each side of me, Angie lowered herself over my hard dick and impaled herself on it. With her feet still flat on the bed on either side, she started to ride me up and down. Her massive behemoths were bouncing up and down so I reached up and grabbed hold of them. When I started to pinch and pull on her nipples, Angie brought her hands up to cover mine and squeezed her tits.

Angie rode me like this for about 10 minutes and I knew that her legs would start to cramp up. When she stopped and pulled up enough for my dick to pop out of her pussy I thought that she would stand up and stretch her legs. But instead she took my dick and guided it back a little bit and started to squat down again. When the head pushed up against her rectum I didn’t think that I would be able to get in. Angie rocked back and forth a few times and then pushed down again. When the head popped past her tight ring the both of us gasped out loud. Slowly Angie lowered herself till I was buried deep in her ass. When I was all the way in she balanced herself there for a few minutes till she got used to my size in her. Then she started to ride me up and down again.

With my hands back on her tits, Angie started to play with herself. While she rode me with my dick in her ass, she was shoving her fingers as far into her pussy as she could get them. She started to get faster and I could feel my balls start to tighten up again. After a few more squats down Angie shoved herself all the way down on my dick, jammed her fingers into her pussy, threw her head back and silently screamed. I felt her anal muscles grab my dick and I started to shoot my cum deep in her ass.

When we both came down from our high I lifted Angie off me and laid her down next to me. For the first time since we both woke up one of us spoke.

“Can we sleep now?” Angie asked me.

Should I continue this story? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to what you would like to see next. I work a full time job in addition to writing and everyone who writes knows that writing stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love to write and the idea of people enjoying what I have written. Also, if you would be kind enough to vote again, then give it a five if you enjoyed it.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
395 Followers