My Masseuse Ch. 03

Story Info
Decisions have to be made.
2.3k words
4.68
45.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers

By popular request I am continuing this story. I want to thank everyone who was nice enough to vote and send feedback, both positive and negative. I have learned quite a bit from these. I hope that you enjoy Chapter 3, find it arousing and fun to read. Enjoy.

****

I woke the next morning to what felt like a light feather brushing my chest. I looked over, and there was Angie propped up on one elbow looking at me, rubbing my chest.

“Morning Jon.”

“Morning yourself hun.”

As the morning sunshine came through the window, it lit up the light brown skin of Angie’s face, and she looked as beautiful as Vanessa Williams. I reached up and softly stroked her cheek and chin.

“Did anyone ever tell you that you are beautiful?” I asked her.

“Yes, you have told me that numerous times already, and I really appreciate it,” she told me in a light, soft voice.

“You know, I have wanted you for a long time, and I think last night was the first night in our new lives together.”

Angie lay back in the crock of my arm, and continued to slowly massage my chest.

“I really enjoyed it also, but what will people think if they knew that we are together, and what we have done. We are in the south hun, and some twenty or so years back, mixed race couples were stoned and yelled at when seen.”

“I don’t give a damn what other’s think. I love you very much, and I don’t love you because of the color of your skin, but what you have on the inside. If these bigot’s can’t see that, then the hell with them.”

Angie rolled over and kissed me. “I love you too Jon Wright. You don’t judge people by what they look like, but by what they have in their heart and mind. That is what I like about you. Now, I need to get up and take a shower so I can get to work, want to join me?”

“Sure, but I need to empty my bladder first.”

“Let’s go then.” Angie got out of bed and walked to the bathroom not giving a damn that both of us were totally nude.

As Angie used the bathroom, I went and got some coffee going. When I went to join her, she was already in the shower.

“Um, Ang, this is the only bathroom I have, and I need to piss.”

She looked around the curtain, and told me with a smile on her face, “Go right ahead, I’m not stopping you.”

Feeling kind of embarrassed to do it in front of her; I emptied my bladder and then joined Angie in the shower.

It was a tight fit, but we managed to soap each other up and wash. When we were done, Angie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I kissed back, and my hands started to roam up and down her back. I reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks, and squeezed. Moaning in my mouth, Angie pressed her body into mine, and ground her pelvis into my crotch. I knew that we had to get to work, but I wanted her one more time before we left.

I picked Angie up and pinned her against the shower wall. She reached between us, and guided my hard cock into her wet love channel. When I was buried in her, she wrapped her legs around me, and I started to pump in and out. As many times that I had cum last night, I knew that it would be awhile before I could do it again. But, I started to piston in and out, hearing our wet skin slap against each other. Picking the tempo up a little more, Angie started to moan and talk dirty to me.

“Oh, oh, Jon, fuck me, fuck me hard, I want to feel you cum deep in me, fuck me.”

I started to pound into Angie harder, giving her all that I could. When I felt my cock swell, her pussy muscles grabbed hold of me, and I knew that the both of us were ready to blow. When Angie started to shudder and shake, she bit down on my shoulder as she went into her orgasm. I felt her pussy muscles grip me more, and then I slammed into her one last time as I let loose.

When we both settled down, I felt my cock soften in her, but continued to pump in and out.

“You know what,” I told her. “As much as we have done this over the past twelve hours, you might as well move in.”

Looking at me with a frown on her face, Angie told me. “I will have to think about it. I am still worried about what people will think.”

“That’s fine. Take as long as you want, but tonight I want to take you out.”

We finally got out of the shower, toweled off, and got ready for our day.

****

I thought of Angie throughout the day. What would people think of us? I knew that there are extreme racist’s on both ends of the spectrum who frowned on mixed race relations, but would we make it in this messed up world. I knew that I would be happy with her, and I would want her to be happy also. The only thing that we could do, was to take it one day at a time, and when obstacles rose up, we would work though them together. Standing at 6’6”, I couldn’t think of very many things that would stand in my way. I was starting to feel wanted, and needed, for the first time in my life, and I was going to keep it that way.

When I got home that evening, I quickly took a shower and then left to pick up Angie. When I got to her place, she kissed me, and let me in.

For the evening, Angie decided to wear a button down blouse that was open enough to show a good amount of her DD’s. She also had on a knee length skirt, that wasn’t too revealing, but hugged her shapely legs and hips. This was unusual for her; because she normally wore lose fitting clothes.

“You look good tonight hun,” I commented to her as I walked in.

“Thank you kind sir. Let me get a few things and we can leave.”

Angie went into her bedroom, and a few minutes later, came back out with an over night bag.

“Let’s go.”

“Planning on going somewhere tonight?” I asked with a smile.

“Oh, you never know.”

****

When we got to the restaurant, we gave our name and waited to be seated. We did get some stares, and some people were whispering, but I didn’t care. I was with a beautiful woman tonight, and I was going to enjoy being with her. Angie noticed also, but she didn’t say anything about it. She took my hand, and held it as we talked and waited for our table. We got through dinner okay, with a few remarks whispered about us that we heard, and then we left to go home.

On the way, we decided to go to a local park, and walk around for a little bit. We held hands as we walked, and enjoyed being with each other. There were some people in the park that greeted us, and there were others who kept their distance.

On the road again, we stopped and picked up a few movies. This was a Friday, and both of us had a long weekend, so we were going to enjoy it.

Back home, we got changed into something to lounge in, and then sat down to watch the movies. Both Angie and I were on the couch, as she lay down with her head in my lap, and I had my hand resting on her stomach. Both of us dozed on and off through the movies, and then finally decided to go to bed.

Both of us got undressed and lay under the covers, I in my boxers, and she in her panties.

“You know Ang, I never paid you back for the massage last night, so roll over and I will give you one.”

Angie rolled on her stomach; I started at her shoulders and worked down. Since I worked with my hands, they were built up with calluses, but I was still as soft and gentle to her as she was with me last night. I worked her back and sides. Her breasts were pushed to the side, and I worked on what I could get to. I massaged and kneaded her muscles, getting her to loosen up and relax. I got her lower back and sides, and then moved down to her ass cheeks. Angie thought she had a fat ass, but I loved it the way it was. I massaged each cheek through her panties, and would run my thumbs through her crack, when I could. I then worked my way down each leg, and back up again. I had worked on her for about 45 minutes when I told her to turn around.

When Angie lay on her back, the first thing I noticed was that her pinkie thick nipples was sticking straight up from her dark brown areola’s. I started to knead, and squeeze her breasts and nipples. Angie moaned softly, and then I worked my way down to her stomach and below. When I got to her panty’s, I noticed a wet spot. I took hold of the band, and started to pull them down. Angie picked her hips up, and helped me pull them off. I went back to massaging her legs, and worked each one up and down, getting every inch of them.

When I got to her pussy, I pulled her bald lips apart, and licked her pussy without penetrating, tasting her juices. Angie shuddered slightly, and then I moved down and licked her rectum. Again, she started to shudder and moan. When she finally came, she was jerking so much that I had to put a hand on her stomach to keep her on the bed.

As Angie came back down from her orgasm, I licked my way back up to her tits and sucked each nipple into my mouth. She pulled me the rest of the way up, and kissed me shoving her tongue in my mouth, tasting her juices on me. I took my dick and slid it into her. Angie was so wet, that I had no problems getting in her and sliding all the way in till I bottomed out. She locked her legs around me, and I started to pump in and out.

We stayed like this for a while till I started to feel my balls tighten up, and then I started to go faster. I knew I could last a few more minutes, so I pulled out and straddled Angie’s chest. I placed my dick between her tits, and she squeezed them together, pinching and pulling her nipples. I started to fuck her tits, with long hard thrusts. Angie leaned her head up, and licked my dick when she could. When I knew I couldn’t last any longer, I sat up and aimed my dick at her tits while I pumped it. When I started to cum, I switched from one tit to the other, covering her light brown mounds with my white, hot, cum. When I was done shooting, my dick was still hard, so I moved down and shoved it in her pussy again.

While I started to pump in and out of her, Angie massaged my cum into her tits, and then licked her hands clean. I pumped in and out of her a few times, and then turned her over so I could do her doggie still. Instead of putting my dick back in her, I spread her ass cheeks apart, and stuck my dick in her asshole. Angie would thrust her hips back, as if to fuck my face. She was wet enough from her juices, so I took my dick, and slid the head past her ass ring. Angie moaned softly, and I slowly buried my dick in her ass. I let her get used to the size, and then I started moving in and out of her

Even though I had just cum, I could feel the tight muscles of Angie’s ass work me back to the brink again. I started to pump in her faster, and reached around to play with her clit. Angie was humping her ass back to meet my thrusts, and she had started to pinch her nipples. I could feel my load building, so I slammed into her one last time, and let loose. When my first shot of cum entered her, I pinched her clit, and she started to shake as her own orgasm hit.

When we both were done, I pulled out and lay down next to Angie. She put her arms around me and said, “You know, I could get used to this white cock of yours. I think I will move in.”

****

Should I continue? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word, to what you would like to see next. I work a full time job in addition to writing, and everyone who writes knows that writing stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love to write and the idea of people enjoying what I have written. Also, if you would be kind enough to vote again, then give it a five if you enjoyed it.

PDumbledore
PDumbledore
396 Followers