My MILF Story

Story Info
He's one lucky man.
978 words
160.8k
4
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm one lucky man that has a short story to relate for all too understand that there are MILFs out there that not only take care of their man, but also there own libidos in addition to taking other men and select women for there wildest sexual rides.

One story at a time, so this one is when we were in San Diego. My wild MILF and my SIL wanted to go out, but due to my job, the hours had me dead on my feet. So not the jealous one, I told them to go out and enjoy.

Now after watching them bathe, dress and have some pre-going out wine, I was starting to change my mind that I not would witness another dream cum true. Well after their dress, or lack of.... They were on their way, my loss...

Well now as I'm awakened by some talk in the other room w/occasional giggling I hear the faint sound of a man. Well after getting out of bed and peering around the corner, I see my luscious MILF and SIL sandwiching a guy on the couch, now they were still dressed, however with the lack of clothing they had prior even made their play even more arousing. There they were touching and bantering one another sexually as this guys eyes were glassed over knowing that he is going to not only get laid, but have two luscious ladies at the same time. Now my SIL catches me peering, and now the game really gets better. She starts to rub this guys thigh up and around his playtoy area as my MILF gets in on the play rubbing his growth same time. Well not to be outdone, I see him start to rub boobies as they all and kiss one another.

This does not last long as I know that my MILF gets hot all too fast and needs to be free of any clothing as she gets wet. Now a side note, I married into a family of women that not only have a set of boobies, not the biggest (MILF 36s, SIL 40s), however they have the longest nipples I have ever had been in the presence of having. So now back to clothing cumming off, there was a method to their madness to having this guy here at this moment in time. He has a playtoy that we as men long for....... And not to let this toy go to waste my SIL, as she winks at me lets her little sis, my MILF have the 1st of the pecking order to dribble and adorn his toy.

Now this lucky SOB is having one hell of a BJ worshipping going on but then the SILs clothing is gone and I get to get rock hard watching my MILF mouth this guy to heaven as I get to watch the SIL position herself over his head to get mouthed herself.

Here I am, hard on, watching my MILF mouth this baseball bat and balls as my SIL sits over his face butt facing me so I see her butt, and crack contract as she gets licked to oblivion as they both are now licking his manhood. Well not to let my hardon go to waste, I rub it as I watch this circle of life. The next change of positions I see the MILF slither up and mount this steed, now being on the petite side and not mounting such girth daily, she is taking her time as she is taking more and more. The look on his face says it all to well as I know of the hot velvety tunnel of luv that he is entering. Now as positions change even more I didn't even notice, go figure the SIL walking my way. Now she does pull me around corner away from the action and asked if I wanted to join in, but with pouty lips that I read, I said that I would stay put and watch, she gets a smile takes a knee and licks up n down taking a nut then letting it pop out, then her telling me to watch the show and off she goes.

Another positioning epilogue taking place has both of them licking his toy again as he now is pulling the MILF up on his face. SIL is not long to linger, she jumped up on this toy and started to bounce up and down..... now jealousy is setting in and I for one am leaking luv juice, ready to burst as this stud is still hammering in these ladies. By now the MILF is starting to have that big O, and I continue to watch the SILs eyes glass over as she is moaning and grinding. All too fast I see my MILF butt do its dance as she has her climatic Orgasm as this guys face contorting knowing that look that he is soon to follow...... the SIL grabs her nipples and pinches so hard I feel it from my standpoint as she grinds down hard on this baseball bat in her blissful O..... now not to be outdone this guy says he's about to blow when to my amazement watch my MILF jump lower to catch what can be called nothing but a volcano eruption...... she is licking and rubbing when again the SIL makes her way over to me and pushes me down to face her reddened puffy P-Lips.... I lick the outside and feel the heat that their friction made and slither my tongue up her open tunnel to taste a sweet sex nectar to have her again turn and go back to the pile of bodies in the front room. Now there was some more rubbing and after glow sexual play going on, but another story for another time.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MILF =

Moron I'd Like to Fucking kick off of this site forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horrible Awful and just plain not good writing

This has to be the worst thing the editors on Lit have let through. As mentioned by others how old do you have to be to write on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
POOR

This is POOR at BEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dear Illinois Wimp

Why embarrass yourself with your sick cuck predilections of helplessly watching for the male humiliation thrill.<P>

Oh - is SIL short for Self Inflicted Loser or Loset?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The story line is a bit far fetched.

A bit immature and childish. Sort of I am married to a woman that lives with me but that fucks around and that is ok I pay her bills for her. I noted the comments on your use of abbreviations in the story. May I ask to what end is the use of the abbreviations used. Possibly to show your knowledge of commonly used abbreviations? B4 u do agn use the abbrevs u might want to consider a federally used one of years ago, posslq, to describe unmarried persons of the opposite sex sharing living quarters. In other words people shacking up. We could get in all of the different kinds of abbreviations, federal, miliatry, police, amateur radio, CB, and be here forever. Use words that mead something, not street slang, not cute things, but words. And try to write as a mature person. Thanks

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My MILF Previous Part
My MILF Series Info

Similar Stories

Family Tradition You want me to do what?in Loving Wives
Auntie Sarina Going back to make amends.in Loving Wives
She Gave It Up Willingly And she paid for every bit of it.in Loving Wives
Happy Wives Don't Cheat Man wins his life and his wife back.in Loving Wives
Neighbour, MIL and then My Wife Pt. 01 Irritated by reluctant wife he had a chance to fuck her neighbour.in Loving Wives
More Stories