My Mother's Daughter Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Suzy meets a soccer player.
6.6k words
4.62
52.6k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

Ch.05

I thought I'd check to see if my ride was gone, and sure enough it was. I pulled my phone out and dialed my mother.

"Hey, Mom, I kinda need a ride home from school, can you leave work early and swing by."

"What happened to Rebecca?" she asked.

"Well, now don't be mad but it seems Mr. Gilles needed a little more convincing about my grades so I stayed after school to convince him."

After a long pause she said, "I guess I'm to blame for that, I'll be there to pick you up but it's going to be about an hour. Then you can tell me what happened."

"Thanks, Mom."

I went out front, to wait for her to come and noticed the soccer team was practicing. Several of them had their shirts off due to the warm weather and I went to watch and ogle their tight glistening bodies. One of them, I think his name was Adam was so hot, tall, ripped and had long curly hair that he pulled back in a half ponytail to keep it out of his face. I imagined what he looked like naked, how big he would be and lusted over his abs and chest. There were a few other people watching but I was the only girl. The team seemed to all look at me as I sat on the bleachers and watched them. I think they noticed rather quickly that I was enamored with Adam most of all, because some other guys started giving him a hard time and mentioning me watching him.

Before Mom came to get me soccer practice ended and I think the team dared Adam to come over and talk to me because as soon as the coach let them go he turned, looked at me and walked over with his shirt in his hand and sweat running down his phenomenal body. My heart rate increased the closer he came until he was standing directly in front of me and I was looking up into the most gorgeous brown eyes I had ever seen.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi."

"Came to watch us practice?" he asked.

"Well, I'm waiting for a ride home. I had to stay after school. But when I saw you guys practicing I thought I'd watch."

"How'd we do?" he asked, smiling.

"Good, I guess, I don't really know much about soccer, but you looked good... I mean..."

His smile got bigger, which only made him hotter. "Names Adam," he said holding his hand out.

I stood up, took his hand and shook it. "Suzy... Pleased to meet you, Adam."

"Nice to meet you too. So can the team expect you back? Or at the games?" he asked.

"Depends? Are you guys any good?" I teased.

"We're okay," he said, grinning again.

"Well, then okay, sure, I'll come to your next game. When is it?"

"Thursday, five o'clock right here," he said.

"Sounds good."

"And maybe after we can do something."

"I'd be open to that," I said reaching out touch his arm.

"Great, I'll see you then."

I watched him walk over and pick up a duffle bag, throw his shirt over his shoulder and walk across the field to the parking lot. When my phone rang it made me jump because I was daydreaming about all things Adam and what I wanted him to do to me. I struggled to get my phone out.

"Hi, Mom."

"I'm here. Where are you?" she asked.

"Sorry, I'll be there in a second. I was watching the soccer team practice."

I hung up, ran to her car and climbed in. She pulled out and headed home, keeping silent for a while before bringing up Mr. Gilles.

"So, you must have impressed your math teacher enough to blackmail you into more."

"Yeah, pretty much. He checked my records and found out I was over eighteen so he devised a plan to get more. It worked."

"What did you do?"

"I went to the basement and let him screw me."

"What! Are you serious?"

"Afraid so. He used a condom and it took less than five minutes."

"Oh, Suzy... I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, it's done, and shouldn't happen again."

"Are you sure. Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"Not really, it was pretty lame, not much to talk about. But I did meet a guy. He's a soccer player. Adam, and he's invited me to his next game and then we're going to do something afterwards."

"Oh, well that's great."

"He's really cute. I'm excited."

She smiled, but I saw the worry on her face. I know she wanted to discuss Mr. Gilles more but it really wasn't a big deal to me. I had learned rather quickly the power my body had and Mom and Drake were to blame. They brought this new Suzy out and I was all about sex now, almost like I was making up for lost time.

"Have you heard from Drake?" I asked her.

"Yes, he called me at work. He wants to talk to me tonight. I'll tell him he has to find a new place until you're on your own. Everything's going to be fine."

"Yeah, about that. I need to tell you something. Last night, Drake showed up and... well I met him at the door before he came in. I don't know what came over me but I dragged him to my car and... well we kinda did it. I just had to have the real thing and..."

The smack across my face cut me off. My cheek burned and tears came to my eyes before I realized what had happened.

"You little slut! How dare you!" she screamed, pulling over on the side of the road. "Get out!" she screamed again.

I was still dazed, she hit me that hard. I finally collected myself and did not expect this reaction from her. I turned and looked at her, holding my cheek.

"This is all your fault, Mother. You did this to me and brought this on yourself," I said calmly, opened the door and stepped out onto the street.

She smoked her tires and left me there. It was getting dark, I was only about a mile from home but I knew I couldn't go there now. I searched through my contacts, trying to pick someone to call when a truck pulled over in front of me. I looked up and a familiar head of hair appeared out of the window, looking back at me.

"Suzy? I thought that was you?" Adam, the soccer stud said.

"Hi again," I said walking up to his truck.

"What are you doing on the side of the road?"

"I got in a fight with my mom; she kicked me out of the car."

"Looks like she hit you too, your cheek is bright red. Do you need a ride somewhere?" he asked.

"I guess, except I don't know where."

"Get in, we'll figure something out."

I walked around his truck and climbed in. It smelled musty and manly from his duffle bag and sweaty body. He did have his shirt on though. It was an older truck but nicer than my car. Probably one his parents let him have when they upgraded.

"So, where too?" he asked.

"I really have no place to go. I live with my mom and my stepdad who's a total dick. My real father is MIA, haven't seen him since I was four."

"Okay, you can come to my house. Give your mom some time to cool down. What was the fight about anyway?"

"Long story and it's kind of personal so I'd rather not say."

"That's cool," he said pulling back on to the road.

We arrived at his house quickly, he was probably only a couple miles from where I lived but the neighborhood wasn't as nice. He parked out front and I followed him into a small house, that didn't even have a garage just a car port that was empty, probably where his parents parked.

"My dad's working, so no one will be home," he said putting his key in the lock.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She died when I was ten, cancer," he said pushing the door open.

"Sorry."

"Yeah, it's been hard, but we manage."

He flipped some lights on and the place was old, but clean. He dropped his duffle by the door and walked in as I followed him.

"Well, welcome to my house. You can have whatever you can find in the fridge and hang out or whatever. I'm going to go shower."

"Okay, hey I appreciate this, Adam," I said taking his hand and looking into his eyes.

"Umm... no problem," he stammered, taken aback by my closeness.

I let his hand go and he turned toward the single hallway and closed a door further down. I walked into the kitchen and looked around until I heard the door open. I snuck a peak around the corner of the kitchen and saw him, shirtless and walking to the bathroom. His body lit a fire inside me again and I imagined him showering with me and how cool that would be. I heard the water turn on as my heart raced in my chest.

"What would he do if I joined him?" I asked myself.

"Would he yell at me? Tell me to get out or would he let me in the shower?"

I started trying to think in a guy's point of view. "What would I do if I was a guy and someone like me got naked and climbed into the shower while I was in there too?"

If my idea of what guys thought and liked was right, I figured he would be very surprised but he wouldn't yell and would welcome me. Why wouldn't he? I couldn't shake the idea. It made me hot and bothered thinking about it and finally I told myself to check the door and see if he had locked it. If he left it open then that told me he wanted me to come in. But if he locked it then that meant he didn't. I quietly walked to the bathroom door and slowly twisted the knob. It was unlocked! My arousal only got worse.

"Was I really going to do this? I don't even know this guy?"

My other self kicked in again. The one that doesn't think, just does. I stripped all of my clothes off leaving my shoes outside of the door and the rest I held in my hands and opened the door. I was so quiet that he either didn't hear me or didn't say anything. Inside the bathroom I found a tub with a shower curtain so he couldn't see me through it. I set my clothes on the closed toilet, held my breath and pulled back the curtain in the back to look in. There he was, naked and facing the water rinsing his incredible body off. His ass was unbelievable, must be from the soccer. He had tan lines from the shorts he wore but the rest of him was bronze and gorgeous. It was now or never. I stepped in, sneaking up behind him.

When I reached out and touched his back, he screamed and jumped probably a foot, turning around way fast.

"Holy shit! Suzy! What the fuck?" he asked, very loud, looking at my naked body.

"Sorry, I thought I'd join you. That cool?" I asked, reaching out to him again.

"Cool? Are you for real?"

"I think so," I said reaching out to his chest, "Should we find out?"

He let me touch him, moving forward until both my hands were on his chest. His body blocked most of the water with just the spray bouncing over him to hit me. The chill hardened my nipples and he was staring at them, his big brown eyes wide and shocked. My hands went around his neck as I made contact with his chest, pressing my breasts against his body. His arms slowly found my back as our lips met in our first kiss. I quickly felt his penis brushing my stomach as it grew and grew. From the feel I knew it was going to be nice, not as big as Drake but just right. We continued to kiss and his hands rubbed my back and then he found my bottom, caressing my cheeks as the kiss deepened. His penis was completely erect and wedged between our bodies as we explored with our hands and kissed and kissed.

I think he acclimated to the situation rather fast, because his hands shortly found my small round breasts. The pleasure surged through me as he cupped his hands around them, gently caressing the nipples with his palms until further squeezing the rest of my breast. I felt his hard cock throbbing high on my tummy since he was quite a bit taller than me and I wanted to see it, touch it and suck it. As soon as we took a breath from kissing I slowly descended, licking his chest, abs and lower onto my knees until his wonderful cock was directly in front of my face. It was spectacular, just as long as the toy I had but wider. The definition from the veins was distinct and it curved or arched from his body upward in almost a C shape it was so bent. He either trimmed his hair or shaves it with only a little stubble above his shaft and on his balls. It looks like I was a little late on the idea of personal trimming.

I reached out, touched his head with my finger and ran it down his entire length. It jumped and moved from my touch and Adam moaned. He smelled like soap, with no hint of ball sweat or that musty odor. I think shower blowjobs are where it's at. I took my time, licking his shaft, sucking his balls and kissing his length before I finally inserted his head into my mouth. He tasted wonderful, even the clear thick pre-cum was good. It seemed to me the younger the guy the better they tasted. So far that had been the case. I reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him to me and bending his cock down further with some effort since it was so ridged and curved.

He was freaking out, so much so that I figured this might be his first blowjob but I wasn't sure. Maybe I was just that good. Even with him wider than the toy I was still able to take him deep, easing his throbbing shaft inch by inch down my throat until I had most of him. I controlled my gag reflex, moaned on his cock to vibrate it and kept my lips tight around his shaft. This was when he really started to freak out. I think he used every swear word known in English and a few he made up. I proceeded to suck hard, use my tongue on his head and bob, twist and devour his wonderful cock with my mouth for several minutes. His ass felt incredible in my hands and I grabbed and squeezed his cheeks as I sucked.

He last much longer than Mr. Gilles, which was kind of a surprise, but his balls tightened even in the hot water pending his release. Before I could get him to shoot in my mouth I felt his hands on my shoulders. He hooked his hands under my armpits and pulled me up before he lost it. The look on his face was one of astonishment; he never said a word because I don't think he knew what to say. We kissed again and I wondered for a minute how we were going to do it standing like this with him so much taller than I was. I was thinking doggy style might work but before my next though he reached under my butt and picked me right up with my legs wrapping around him. It took some doing and time with a few giggles but he finally managed to lower me down just right so he slipped inside of me.

The sensation took both of our breath away. Me, because his arched penis hit my sensitive spot on entry better than anything before. It was perfectly curved so the head rubbed against it, causing me to scream with ecstasy as the pleasure surged through me. He held me effortlessly with my arms around his neck, lifting me up and letting me fall onto his ridged rod. Good hell it was so hot. He might not be as long or as wide as Drake but he was perfect for me and I was climaxing in no time.

I think I hurt his ears as I screamed in rapture. I couldn't control anything, shaking and trembling in his arms, making him hold all of my weight, as I convulsed and came on his cock. He kept thrusting in and out as the water sprayed our naked bodies in the grips of pleasure beyond words. His hard body flexed and strained against my convulsions, trying to hold on to me while lowering me on to him. His breathing increased, but he maintained this position, driving himself in deep over and over. It seemed so perfect, like we had been doing this for years, even though we just met. I lost track of time, don't really know how long he held me in the air like that but it must have been good because I heard him say he was going to cum.

This brought me back from my la la land, because I didn't want him to cum inside of me. Instead I wiggled out of his arms and off of his cock just in time. He let me down and I dropped to squat in front of his cock, grabbing it just as the first burst of cum shot from his purple dome. It flew over my head, landing somewhere behind me as did the second shot before I pulled his cock down to my mouth. His ejaculations were so rapid it was like a machine gun firing off, with almost no time between spurts. I lost count but he filled my mouth full before his cock finally settled down and quit convulsing in my mouth. He tasted good, much less bitter than either Drake or Mr. Gilles. I knew I could just spit it out onto the shower floor and wash it down the drain but instead I swallowed it, before standing up.

I thought his expression before was awe but compared to now it was nothing. He was so stupefied he didn't say or blink for thirty seconds until I asked him if he was alright.

"Alright? Holy shit! I didn't think girls like you were real, I thought that was just in movies and faked by actresses. But you, you did things I've only seen before and never though would actually happen to me."

"That's a good thing, right?"

"Oh my hell! Yes, very good thing. Fuck! Who are you?" he asked.

"Just a girl, just Suzy Gilbert."

"Unbelievable! I keep expecting to wake up but even my dreams aren't this good."

"You're making me self-conscious," I said.

"Sorry. I'm just flabbergasted that's all. I'll try and stop."

I moved forward and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me gently as I put my head on his chest. The water was starting to go cold, he reached behind him and shut it off and we stood there dripping for a while in each other's arms. I didn't know what this meant, I didn't know if we had anything in common besides shower sex or what he thought but right then, in his strong arms, I didn't want to think about it.

A few seconds later we both heard the front door open and close.

Ch.06

"Shit, that's my dad."

"Woops, what's he going to do?"

"Don't really know, I guess we'll find out."

"I could hide in here until you can sneak me out?" I said.

"No, we'll be fine, he's pretty open minded and cool."

"Really, he's going to be cool about a girl he's never met in the shower with his son?"

"Umm, maybe, only one way to find out."

Adam let me go, reaching for some towels and we dried off. He couldn't keep his eyes off of me and it made me feel really good. He liked what he saw. We heard his dad walking around outside before coming up to the door.

"Long shower? Or a late practice?" Adam's dad asked through the door.

"Long shower, I'll be out in a second," Adam said, smiling at me.

I put my clothes back on and Adam just wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Hey, Adam. Who's shoes are these?" his dad asked.

Adam and I looked at each other and I shrugged my shoulders. We were busted now. No use in hiding.

"I can explain that," Adam said opening the door.

His dad's eyes widened when he saw me standing there with wet hair and the towel on the floor.

"Adam? Who is this?" he asked.

His dad was just as tall as or taller than Adam, good looking for an older man, had short dark hair with grey on the sides but a thick head of hair otherwise.

"This is Suzy, Suzy meet my father," Adam asked.

I held out my hand and Adam's dad shook it, "Those are my shoes." I said.

"I see. The long shower makes sense now. Have you been here before? You don't look familiar?"

"Nope, first time. I came home with Adam after soccer practice."

"We've... um... been dating for a while, I just never mentioned her," Adam, tried to cover but made it worse.

"Never mentioned her... until now standing in the bathroom after a shower with you. Right, whatever."

"It kind of just happened."

"Hey, don't try and explain on my account. I don't profess to know what you kids do now days. So are you staying for dinner?" he asked.

"Is that okay?" I responded.

"Sure, I'll just make more. We're having spaghetti tonight," he said turning toward the kitchen.

"See, I told you he's cool," Adam said.

"Yeah, cool."

Adam left me and went to dress. I awkwardly walked into the kitchen to offer some help.

"If you want you can set the table, Suzy. Plates are here, glasses, silverware," he said opening each cupboard or drawer.

I went to work as he waited for the water to boil.

"Do your folks know you're here?" he asked, putting the spaghetti in.

"No, it's a long story. I'm kind of fighting with them right now."

"I see. You might want to call them some time tonight, so they know you're safe."

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers
12