My Mother's Daughter Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Getting to know Adam is fun.
10k words
4.71
44.5k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

Ch.07

I woke up naked lying next to a boy I barely knew and freaked out until I remembered where I was and what I had done yesterday. Adam was sound asleep with his arm draped over me. My hand found his leg, running up his thigh to his crotch where I was surprised to find his penis fully erect. I wondered what he was dreaming about to be turned on like that. Placing my hand on his ridged shaft, I held him gently, letting him sleep. From the dim light outside his window I guessed it was still quite early. I listened to his breathing, held his manhood and smiled. His face was just visible in the growing light and I admired the strong lines, thinking about yesterday. We hadn't been on a date yet and had already made love twice. If that wasn't a definition of a slut I didn't know what was. I didn't really care. I felt safe, wanted and perfect with Adam even after the short time.

My hand, slowly moving up and down his shaft, caressing it with just the tips of my fingers, must have awoken him. His eyes opened, finding me staring at him. He smiled, blinked a few times and focused on my face.

"Good morning, I see you found something to play with," he said.

"Yeah, it was already hard. What where you dreaming about?"

"Nothing really, it just does that in the morning, especially when I have to pee," he replied.

"Oh, so no hot dreams about me?" I asked.

"Sorry, no... I don't need to dream when you're right here," he covered.

I grinned at him, liking his answer and grabbed his shaft, wrapping my hand around it and giving it a few friendly jerks. He moaned, before rolling over on top of me and I had to let go of him.

"I thought you had to pee," I said when it was obvious he intended to make love to me again.

"It can wait," he said kissing my neck and working his way to my breasts.

Chills erupted, sending a rush of pleasure from my breasts to the rest of my body, making my sex tingle and moisten instantly. He seemed to really love to lick, nibble and suck my small breasts and then play with the hardened nipples. His penis was resting on my left leg while he played and I soon felt the cold oozing pre-cum drip onto my upper thigh. He was hot and throbbing, only turning me on and wanting him inside me again. He moved more to the center of my body until his cock was between my legs and the head at the entrance to my folds. He continued to play, kiss, nibble and drive me nuts while his penis oozed all over my pussy. I wanted him in me now! I don't know if he didn't this on purpose or what but he played and teased me to the point of almost screaming for him to fuck me.

Finally I felt him moving forward. His head spread my lips and just before he continued in a blaring alarm clock scared the shit out of me. I jumped, forcing his penis to miss my vagina and slide over me as the alarm continued to blare.

"Sorry, just my alarm," he said rolling off of me to turn it off. "I guess it's time to get ready for school."

"Bullshit! You can't leave me like this. We can be late! Get your butt back over here," I voiced, wanting it bad again.

He laughed, "Okay, I'll let you explain to my teacher while I'm late."

He took up his position between my legs and rushed into me with no hesitation. My head flew back in an involuntary reaction to his wide cocks's hasty entrance. It felt incredible. My hands clawed the sheets on his bed as my back arched up, bending his penis.

"That what you wanted?" he asked, looking down at me.

I opened my eyes to find him grinning, "Yep, that's exactly what I had in mind."

He moved back out slowly, letting me feel every inch of his dick as my lips clung to his shaft, before slamming back in with full force, knocking the headboard hard against the wall. He continued slamming me, apparently not caring how much noise he was making. I meant to say something but I couldn't get enough breath in my lungs to speak. His intense thrusts took my wind with each penetration and it was all I could do to get enough. Either his father had already left for work or Adam didn't care anymore. And if he didn't care I sure as hell didn't.

Missionary position was very intimate. Our faces were next to each other, his chest was against my breasts and I could wrap my legs around his or pull them up and open myself more to him. It wasn't very original but it sure felt good. His arched penis rubbed me just the right way on entry and exit so I got twice the thrill if he pulled out far enough each time.

He worked me up to a climax in a short time and I think I might have taken some skin off his back with my nails as I clawed him during my rapture. I couldn't control it again; it was too good and too intense. He just kept going and going, driving his hard cock deep with each thrust and holding himself off of me just enough to not suffocate me but enough to stimulate my breasts with his hard rippling chest. After I got some sense of coherence back my first thought was if I needed to remind him not to cum inside me again. I figured I better just to be safe. We needed to think about protection a little better than we were. But in the heat of the moment it was probably the last thing on his mind.

He was working hard and I figured he was getting close because of it. Maybe working on a quickie so were weren't terrible late to school. When his face seemed to twist in a grimace that could have been mistaken as pain I knew he was about to cum. He seemed to have no intention of pulling out especially in this position, where he was laying so far over me. Right before I could remind him he spoke.

"I'm going to cum. Do you want me to pullout again?"

"Yes, cum on my breasts."

His eyes got huge. I guess he liked that idea. He sat up off of me quickly and pulled out. Scooting next to my chest on his knees, he gripped his penis in his hand and began to stroke it as I watched. It was quite a sight, watching his hand work his wonderful penis and to look up at his phenomenal body. A spray of grey runny semen shot out a second later and flew across my chest spraying both breasts. I looked up at him and his expression while he continued to manipulate his shaft over my chest. It wasn't as much as last night or as thick but he still coated my small breasts with a good supply of runny cum. It was fun watching his face and feeling the sprays of hot semen hit my boobs, which were highly sensitive with the nipples erect.

He grunted and moaned until he stopped stroking and fell back on his legs, breathing hard. I looked down at my breasts and ran my fingers through the runny cum. It was cooling off quickly, making my nipples even harder.

"I can't think of a better way to wake up," he said watching me play with the cum.

"I know, right? Easy to become a morning person this way."

He found the towel we used yesterday and cleaned me off with an unused portion. I looked at the clock. It had taken longer than I thought for him to cum; I guess I was just lost in the moment. We were going to be really late.

"Should we even bother?" I asked pointing to the clock.

"Huh? Oh, do you want to skip today?" he asked, lying next to me.

"We could, maybe get to know each other better, have lunch somewhere," I suggested.

"Or we could stay in bed all day and do more of this," he smiled.

"Are you up for that? I mean can you keep doing this?"

"I think, I mean I've never tried before," he answered.

"Well, we have to eat and didn't you have to pee?" I questioned.

"True we do need to eat, and I won't be able to pee for a while now."

"Weird... well I can." I said rolling off the bed. "Is your father gone to work?"

"Yeah, he left early."

"I figured, since you didn't care how loud we were."

I smiled, turned and walked to the bathroom naked with his eyes watching me the entire time. When I was done and returned to the room he must have been able to pee then because he disappeared while I stared at his naked butt. I turned on my phone while I waited for him to return and saw that I had five missed calls and three messages, all from my mom.

Each message got more frantic as I listened to them. She was terrified something had happened to me after kicking me out of the car. She begged me to call back so she knew I was okay and that she forgives me for doing Drake. She said it wasn't my fault I couldn't control it and she blames Drake for not saying no to me and putting a stop to it. Apparently she kicked him out when she found him at home that very hour. I figured I better text her at least and tell her I'm fine.

"Who you texting?" Adam asked, coming back into his room.

"My mom. She's worried sick about me."

"I'll bet. Do you need to go?" he asked.

I looked up from my phone, seeing him standing there naked and gorgeous I hesitated a little.

"Umm... No... I don't want to go?"

"Good, because I don't want you to either. You hungry?"

"I could eat, yes."

He pulled on some boxer and tossed me one of his large T-shirts which I put on. I followed him out to the kitchen and he started looking through the fridge.

"Eggs, milk... we could have cereal? Anything sound good?" he asked.

"Cereal's fine and a banana," I said motioning to the counter.

"Okay, cool."

I picked my cereal, grabbed the biggest banana and he made up the bowels and brought them over to the table.

"Watch this," I said about ready to swallow the banana.

He watched with a huge smile on his face and started laughing as I deep throated the fruit. I pulled it back out and laughed myself.

"Damn, you're one crazy chick," he said.

"I know. It's just been a few days since I've been like this."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Oh... nothing, never mind," I said quickly, taking a bite of the banana.

I realized my mistake. I didn't really want to tell him what I had been up to with Mom and Drake and especially not Mr. Gilles. He looked at me strange but I guess decided not to pursue the question. My phone chirped and I looked down at the text. It was Mom, relieved that I was okay. I texted back and said I would talk to her after she was done with work for the day at home.

Adam and I finished breakfast, chatting about friends and school and what people would think if we both didn't show up today. His soccer team had seen him talking to me but we didn't think anyone knew he picked me up on the side of the road. It was high school though; the rumors were bound to spread. He cleaned up our bowels and put them in the dishwasher and then turned back to me.

"Ready for a shower?" he asked.

"Are you trying to get me naked again?"

"That is exactly what I'm doing."

"You'll have to catch me first," I said, jumping up and sprinting down the hall.

He took up chase, catching me easily and tackling me onto his bed, pinning me.

"Caught you?" he said looking down at me.

His shirt, he let me borrow, was only covering my breasts now, leaving my lower half naked. He had my hands over my head holding my wrists and looking downright mischievous.

"You did. Now what are you going to do to me?" I asked, coyly.

"First, I'm going to rid you of this shirt."

He tugged it over my breasts and head, throwing it off the bed and pinning my hands again.

"Second, since you ran, I'm going to have to punish you," he said, trying not to smile.

"Oh no! What will you do?" I exclaimed.

He hesitated, thinking about what to say next when I noticed his hardening penis working its way through the flap in his boxers. He was hard quickly; maybe he could do this all day. I let him try and think of a punishment for me, looking between his face and his throbbing penis.

"For your punishment I shall lick you until you scream."

"Oh no... anything but that!"

"It's the price you must pay," he said, lowering his head to lick my breasts.

"No, don't! Oh it's terrible please stop I can't take it," I said, giggling.

Of course he didn't stop and the pleasure rushed through my body. I kept my hands over my head as if they were tied and let him lick where he wanted. He went after my breasts for a good while before moving down my stomach, stopping to explore my bellybutton, which felt surprisingly good. I whimpered and begged him to stop that the punishment was too great and I didn't deserve it. He stopped long enough to reiterate that he would only stop when I screamed. I wanted to, for real, when his hot we tongue found my clitoris but I held it in so he wouldn't stop. The sensation he coaxed out of my body with his tongue was so different and exciting I loved it.

He licked everything, lips, clit, urethra, and my wet tunnel, sticking his tongue in as far as he could. When he focused on my clitoris again it was only a matter of time before I was screaming and shaking on the bed. Thankfully he didn't stop when he heard me but licked me through my orgasm until it was so intense I was moving around too much for him to keep good contact.

"I think you are adequately punished, you naughty girl."

I opened my eyes to smile at him, breathing heavily and still wiggling on the bed. Good hell the boy learns quickly. When I could talk I said, "You can punish me anytime, Adam."

His cock was oozing heavily and still sticking through the boxers, arching up toward his bellybutton and looking so tantalizing. I hadn't practiced my sucking skills today, and Mom told me I needed to practice. Rising up to get at him took some doing; I felt weak everywhere from the climax but managed to get to him. He leaned back on his knees as I took his shiny head into my mouth and sucked off the pre-cum, before going deeper until my nose was in his boxers against his body. I liked practicing. I tasted my pussy on his cock, but it was soon gone and mixed with my saliva, and his pre-cum.

My energy came back as the breakfast digested and I went to work on his cock, sucking, licking, swallowing and thoroughly enjoying every inch. I loved his arched dick, the veins that ran around the shaft, giving it texture as it throbbed in my mouth. I loved his reactions when I sucked hard or took him deep. The noises he made only urged me on, driving me to suck harder, take him deeper and work his tool over like never before.

I tried and tried to get him to cum without using my hands but I couldn't manage it. He had cum too much in the last twelve hours and was being stubborn. That's not to say he didn't love every second, I know he did but he didn't cum by the time I finally stopped and fell over on the bed. You know how you mouth starts hurting if you laugh too much and too long. Well that's what it felt like. I needed a break from sucking and l let him take over again. Of course he went after my breasts right off. They may be small but he couldn't get enough of them.

"You really like those don't you?" I asked as he sucked on my left nipple.

"Very much, I don't think I've seen a more perfect pair."

"Really? But they're so small?" I said.

"They're perfect, round, firm, perky and the nipples and dark around them is just the right size," he said.

"Areola... that's what it's called, the darker part."

"Right, got ya," he said and continued to lick and suck them.

Wow, he really thought they were perfect? That was shocking actually. He finally stopped, looking up at me and I could tell he was thinking about something.

"What?"

"I'm just thinking of trying something, but I don't want to scare you?" he said.

"Scare me? What are you thinking of doing?" I asked.

"It's just a position I've seen before?" he said.

"Oh really? Can you show me or tell me?" I asked.

"I can show you, hold on," he said getting up and running out of the room.

This was kind of strange. He just left me naked and really horny on the bed and ran away. He was back about two minutes later with a large thin dusty book. I saw the cover as he showed it to me. Kama Sutra it said.

"This is my dad's; I found it in a box downstairs one day. I guess him and my mom used to have fun back in the day."

"Cool. Let's take a look."

He sat next to me and cracked the book open. The contents page had small pictures of a couple having sex in several different positions for each chapter. Some of them were crazy looking and I wondered how it even worked. We looked at each small picture before turning the page.

"Which one were you thinking about?" I asked.

"This one," he said, pointing to a picture in the advanced section.

It was a variation of the pile driver Drake had done on my mother. It didn't look too difficult and if I had a pillow or something under my neck and head looked very doable.

"Cool, let's try it." I said closing the book.

"Really?"

"Sure," I said grabbing his pillow and putting it on the floor.

He watched me slide backwards off the bed until my head hit the pillow. I let my legs fall over my body and grabbed both of them with my hands. I was upside down bent over with my butt straight up in the air. I couldn't see him anymore since I was on the floor now and wondered what he was doing because he apparently hadn't moved.

"Adam? Where'd you go? It kinda takes both of us?" I said.

His head poked between my legs suddenly and he had a huge grin on his face.

"You know something, Suzy? You are one amazing girl," he said and licked my open pussy.

"Thanks, now are you going to fuck me or what?" I asked.

He laughed, climbed off the bed and stood over me with both legs on either side. He had already taken off his boxers and his cock was hard and throbbing. He tried to bend it down to enter me but was having trouble.

"Is this going to work?" I asked seeing him cringe in pain as he tried to bend it further.

"It's kind of too hard to bend down that far. Might take a minute to do it."

"Is it even possible? I mean, you arch so much I don't know."

"If I keep trying it will finally bend I just have to go slow."

Thanks to the pillow I was rather comfortable and watched him continue to bend his penis down. I could see the strain it was causing on his face, but he finally managed to point it slightly downward and into my body. Talk about friction on my special spot! Good hell it was intense. Not only on entry but every point of his descent rubbed perfectly where I wanted it. I moaned in bliss, already shaking from the extreme pleasure he was causing.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, Very!" I exclaimed.

"Your neck okay?"

"I'm great, don't stop."

He smiled, squatted down again and pushed himself inside of me deeper. It was wonderful, the friction on the front wall of my vagina was intense and watching Adam squatting over me while looking down into my face was superb. He started going a little faster, working into a rhythm when he pulled out a little too far and his cock flipped out smacking his tummy with an audible sound that made both of us laugh. He acted quickly and forced his head back in and drove in deep again before it was difficult to bend back down. The sensation of him gone and then in was very enjoyable, kind of took my breath away all over again.

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Yes, it's kind of a mix between pleasure and pain since it's so bent over but it feels really good. You don't look that comfortable, though, from up here."

"Don't worry about me, I'll tell you if I want to change. Just keep going."

We didn't speak for a while after that. He proceeded to pound me, careful not to slip out again and driving deep and hard each time as I whimpered and moaned from the intense friction. I can see why my mother liked this position but I couldn't really imagine it with Drake's huge penis. Adam's was almost too much for me like this, Drake's would probably split me in two.

Eventually, after I had cum, my neck started to hurt, even with the pillow. Adam wasn't ready to cum yet, not since he had already so much. I didn't tell him for another five or ten minutes, letting him pile drive my body until I came again. It wasn't as powerful because my neck was really killing me but it was still worth it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers