My Neighbor is a MILF! Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventurous neighbor continues her seduction.
4.7k words
4.48
74.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers

Quite a long time has passed since I posted my first attempt at erotic literature. Well here's the next part, hopefully it won't take as much time to write the next part as it took me to write this.

A big thank you to everyone who commented and sent me feedback. I didn't respond and I'm sorry for that, I was still getting used to the whole system. I also realize that I left a lot of mistakes in the first part and for that I apologize. I tried to pay more attention this time. An editor would obviously be really helpful, but I'm just starting out and that would just seem like jumping ahead of things.

You might want to read the first chapter here.

Thank you.

3

Needless to say, I awoke with a huge grin on my face. A grin of joy. Satisfaction. Success. I laid there on the bed, thinking about what happened yesterday, trying to remember all the small details, all the sensations that my body went through. I'll be honest if not for the green panties I would've just thought that I had an amazing dream. Surely such things can't happen in reality. There was no explanation, no logic behind her actions. It didn't matter how hard I tried to figure out an answer to the question "why?", I just couldn't reach any conclusions. My mind must be running wild, it can't be real. But it was and the panties were proof, a reminder of what happened and a source of hope for what might come next. During the whole morning I was in an euphoric state. I couldn't concentrate on anything. While I was working out, I kept thinking about her. When I was eating I couldn't help but wonder what kind of food she likes. I tried watching a movie yet failed. I tried playing video games, throwing darts. Again -- nothing.

I sometimes feel like I fall in love with any and every woman who shows me at least a bit of attention.

But still... Yesterday was something else. Yesterday a woman, an absolutely drop dead gorgeous woman masturbated in front of me. She was looking at me. All of those movements; those little twitches were directed at me. She had an orgasm for me.

I told myself to not look into it too much. Think of it as a one night stand (not that I had any of those). We had fun, but that's about it.

Yet when I saw her walking down the stairs, all of my hopes came back so suddenly that had to hold on to something if I didn't want to fall. She said hi, I said hi. I walked after her, looking at her womanly figure swinging from left to right. She was the type of woman that you are blessed to see no more than once over the period of your life. Those models in advertisements had nothing on her. She was curvy and so very feminine. Most women starve themselves to look the way ads tell them to look. Yet she, she didn't listen. She was independent. She was herself. I guess that's what was so attractive about her.

Soon we parted our ways. She didn't say a word. I tried to spark a conversation; even small talk would've done the job. But I couldn't make my lips move. I can stand in front of a huge crowd and talk garbage for hours, yet my mouth dries up when I want to say "good luck" to her.

I spent the whole day trying to figure out how to approach her. I had to talk to her. I could never forgive myself if I didn't. I replayed dozens of scenarios in my head with different endings, going from the best possible conclusion (she for some unbelievable reason actually likes me) to the worst (I end up beaten up by a chipmunk before the world ends). But as always, when I met her again that day, none of those scenarios came true.

I met her while walking home. She looked very formal with a grey jacket covering her shoulders and a matching skirt going down to her knees. Her breasts were trying to break free out of the jacket and out of her white shirt. Her hair was loose, she had her glasses on. I don't know what her job was, but I'd kill to have a boss like that. She smiled when she saw me and waved. I froze and mumbled something silently like the idiot that I am. She walked up and hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, I could feel her breasts squeezing at my chest. I even felt her nipples, squeezed tightly between my body and hers. Thank god that I responded by placing my hands on her sides and smiling back at her. This hug lasted for a few seconds, yet it seemed like an eternity and an eternity was not enough.

"So what have you been up to?" she asked after we let go of each other.

"Oh nothing interesting. What about you? You always look so formal?"

"Is it a bit too much? I over did it, didn't I? I was going to meet this important client and I figured I should look presentable..."

"No! No, you look great. Really."

"Thank you" she smiled. Her tone of voice didn't match the formal look she was going for. "But I think this jacket is a bit small. I just couldn't find anything better so I went with this one. Is it really okay?"

"It really is. I'm sure your client was very pleased with the way you look."

"Hah! Cheeky." She smirked. I didn't really understand what she meant by that.

By this point I had already forgotten everything I wanted to tell her. I just went with the flow. For the first time in my life I some how gathered the courage to be frank and just say what I want. I can beat myself over it later.

"Listen... Are you... If you are I'll understand... Are you busy now?"

"Now?" she asked and without any delay replied with a "no". "I was just planning on doing nothing today. Why? Have any suggestions?" She was smiling again with that confidence I couldn't get used to. She knew what I meant, that I wanted to ask her out for a drink.

"Would you mind joining me for a drink or something?"

"Or something, ey? Be careful with those words there!" She teased me. "I'd gladly join you."

We went to a coffee shop nearby. We talked and talked, and laughed like little kids. I was having a great time. We discussed music, movies, her job, my hobbies. It was rather strange. A silent guy like me having a normal conversation with a woman like her. Usually I panic, try to think of something clever to say. Yet with her, it just goes so naturally. I say whatever I want and she actually responds!

"I always knew you were an intelligent kid. You just have that look, you know?"

"What, the nerdy, antisocial, low self-esteem, bookworm look?"

She laughed.

"No! The "I know what I want from life" look."

I smiled and looked down.

"But I don't."

She looked at me with a genuine surprise.

"Really? You don't know what you want?"

I took my time before I replied. This could lead to different directions. Either we start "going deep" and end up with Freud and amateur attempts at philosophy or maybe...

"Well I know what I want right now, but in general -- no."

I wanted this to be a bit more personal.

"Interesting." She held her hands with her fingers locked, her head rested on them. "What do you want now?" Her eyebrow rose.

"Oh it's stupid."

She took the bite!

"Tell me. Maybe we can do something about it! By satisfying those little wishes we get one step closer to truly being happy."

The set up worked perfectly. Maybe too perfectly. Was she suspecting something? I looked at the ring I was rolling between my fingers.

"I want to kiss you." I said, amazed that I actually got it out.

It was hard to decipher what she was thinking. Nothing changed. She was still smiling, still holding eye contact. But for a moment there, I think I noticed the "I knew it" look.

"Well that can be easily arranged." She replied."Come here" she said almost seductively.

I was shocked at first. It can't be that easy! She must be joking or teasing. She sure does seem to love to tease. I laughed a bit and tried to change the topic, but she quickly stopped me.

"Never run from your desires. Now, my sweet dreamer... Come here" she repeated softly.

I started to lean over the table, looking at her, still waiting for some resistance. She reached for me with her hand and caressed my cheek, gently touching with the back of her palm. She then played a bit with my hair, twirled them between her fingers. She started coming closer; I could feel her breath bouncing off my face. She was looking into my eyes, watching my reaction. I did the same. When our lips finally met I felt her body's warmth overflowing my face. It was a simple, gentle kiss. Our lips intertwined, gracefully fondling each other. She still had her hand thrown over me, her fingers stroking the back of my head, every stroke matching the movement of our lips. As soon as our lips parted, we jumped back into the kiss, trying to prolong it as much as possible. I felt how she smiled and turned her head a bit. She gently bit my bottom lip and slowly shook her head. I heard her say "Grrr...". At that moment she was my little lion. I could have continued kissing her but we had to stop sometime. When we went back to our seats; she laughed like a little school girl.

"Well? How was it? Was it as good as you thought it would be?" She obviously knew the answer. It was even more amazing than I expected.

Unfortunately this threw me off track. At first I was the happiest man in the world. Yet my joy was interrupted by dazzle and confusion. The same questions that bothered me that morning came to mind.

"Why?" I couldn't even construct a decent sentence.

She shook her head in what seemed to be disappointment.

"Does it really matter?"

"It matters to me." I looked at her. My voice seemed angrier than I wanted it to be. "Why would a wonderful woman like you go for such a wimp like me? Why would you tease me like that? And what happened yesterday..."

"Was exciting." She cut me off." Wasn't it exciting? It was hot. A new experience for both of us." I stared at her confused. "You wanted me to kiss you. And I did. Didn't it feel good? A small wish coming true? I wanted to... Masturbate. To please myself. I wanted you to entertain me. And you did. Again, it felt great."

She took a drink from her coffee and continued:

"Listen, I'm not young. I feel like I've already lived half of my life and I'm still not satisfied. I only have one chance at life and I spent it on meaningless activities. On activities I hated. I lived a provisional life. I feel like I've missed on a lot of things. Just so frustrating, you know? I want to experience life and joy! I don't want to be controlled anymore. Do you understand? You're still young, filled with energy! And so very horny!" She laughed. "Those boners don't lie, mister! I thought, if you like me and I like you... Why shouldn't I just go with it? I'm married, but it's not like my husband is a saint either... You do like me don't you?"

I just nodded. She smiled and reached for my hand. Her fingers wrapped around my palm, I could once again feel her warmth.

"Plus, I'd kill two birds with one stone."

"How come?"

"I see that you're doing the same mistakes I did when I was your age. Trying to control myself, placing myself into these frames, killing myself with things that don't matter! Maybe I'll be able to help you."

"You have point actually."

"Well of course! It's not like I haven't put any thoughts in this. Every night I sit in the balcony, look at the empty streets and feel bored. I'm bored with my job, bored with my friends, bored of my husband... I must be such a bad person for saying this. I used to look at the future, think that if I do this and that now, later I'll be able to relax. But what now? What was the future back then now is the present. And nothing changed! I'm basically doing the same things I did twenty years ago. I just couldn't live like this anymore! Those empty streets... Every damn night. That's how I felt. Empty. Well no more!" She clearly had thought about this a lot. I could feel the passion and determination in her words. She's right, absolutely right.

"So when did you start your personal journey to change?"

"Honestly? After running into you when you had that broom in your arms. You should've seen yourself, probably the funniest thing that has ever happened to me. You seem to offer me a way out of this mess. Yet before meeting you I tried taking baby steps. About a week ago I decided that I can't live like this anymore. But I didn't actually do anything about it. I was afraid. I bought new clothes, got my hair done, but my actions stayed the same." She smirked a bit. She was remembering something. She bitted her upper lip and looked at the window. She was obviously reliving something. " I did something kinky, actually." She finally smiled and looked straight at me.

"I'm already interested." I replied.

"I played with myself at work." She exclaimed and started laughing. "God! That feeling that I could be caught at any moment. You know? Have you ever felt it? I hadn't felt anything like it. Want to hear about it?" she teased me.

"Yes. Please" I was highly intrigued.

"My husband travels a lot, so he's usually away. And I'm a woman, I have my needs. I need some attention; I need to be cared after. And of course I have sexual desires. I usually masturbate when I get back home. But that day... God, it was probably the most boring and lonely day of my life. I was sitting at my desk, watching the clock, following the arrows going in circles. Tic, tic, tic - those moments of my life just flowing away. I couldn't just leave even though I had most of my work done. So I was just sitting, thinking. Then I found myself fantasizing. I was day dreaming about going home, getting undressed, pouring some wine, putting on some music, taking a hot bath. The wine bringing me to heat, the water running down my neck, around my nipples and then dropping to the ground. Then laying naked in bed, on those soft sheets. Feeling how my body responds to the material. I fantasized about my nipples becoming hard and erect. How I would cup my breasts and squeeze them, then push them together. I would pinch my nipple, pull it a bit and then go back to caressing my breasts. My nipples tend to be so sensitive when I'm in heat!"

I was listening to her story. Needless to say, my body responded to every word that came out of this woman's mouth. I could feel how my dick started standing up. How the head started to poke the material and demand freedom. I wanted to move him a bit, into a position that would be more comfortable than this. But she was watching me, I could see from her eyes that she took notice of my every movement.

"Only later did I realize that my fantasy took the best of me. I was actually holding my breast in my arm, taken out of my bra, squeezed between my shivering fingers. And then I said to myself something I had never said before. I said "Fuck it!" You can't even imagine how liberating this was! I didn't even lock the door to my office, I just went with my instincts. And my instincts demanded satisfaction. I unbuttoned my shirt and took my bra off. My breasts burst out, those nipples as erect as I imagined. I spat on them, covered them all over. They shone begging for attention. Every time I squeezed my breasts I let out a small moan. Jesus it was amazing! I bent over my desk, pointing my ass up to the air, straight at the door. I was afraid of being seen, but to be honest... I craved for someone to walk in. To catch in such a position -- my breast hanging out, spit dripping down my nipples, my ass pointing straight at him... Or her! Hell I'm open for anything! I pushed my fingers under my panties and started to slowly take them off. I pulled them to my knees and gasped because of the breeze. My breath was getting more and more intense. I took off my soaked panties. I sniffed them. I know my body, I know how it looks, how it feels, how it smells. And I smell good, I know that now. My panties gave out the scent of my pussy. That smell filled my nose, stimulating my nerve endings, sending signals to the brain, warning that these belong to a girl who's being very naughty. I licked them. This was the first time I tasted myself. Can you imagine that? That was the first time I got to know how I taste. My tongue reaching out, shaking with anticipation; the tip licking the juices off of my own panties. The scent and the taste were addicting. I kept licking and sniffing when one of my hands started going down. Down to the source of sex. The idea that I could be caught doing such a thing was terrifying yet exciting at the same time."

I couldn't stand it anymore I had to change my position and push my cock to the side. The tension in my pants was too much; I couldn't bare it anymore. I rolled on my left cheek and put my hand inside my pocket. I touched my dick with my fingers tips. I could feel the hotness coming from the head. I pushed it and let a small sight of relief. When I looked back at her I saw her smiling with that kinky smile I saw yesterday. Her eyes were piercing me. She was obviously amused.

"My, my I didn't think it would get you going like this."

"Just the idea of you being naked causes an uncontrollable reaction down there. But when you started to describe how you masturbated... That was just too much!"

She laughed devilishly and then looked around. She took my hand and put it on her cheek.

"See how hot I am?" she asked while still holding my hand. "So where were we?"

"You were just talking about your hands."

She moved my hand with hers under the table. I could feel the material of her skirt. She kept going down to her knee and then stopped. She placed my hand on her leg and looked straight into my eyes. "I started from my knees, slowly going up and down. I reached my thighs and started to fondle them. I could feel that I was getting close to... Fire."

She continued her story while precisely repeating every word. Except now she was controlling my hand instead of hers. I was taking part in the reenactment of an unbelievably sexy moment. She stroked her knees with my palm, then started going under her skirt. I could feel her elegant thighs. She stroked them with my hands, I pinched them just a little bit. She wasn't kidding. It was getting hotter and hotter. Every time she moved my hand higher and higher I could feel the temperature go up.

"I finally couldn't stand it. I had to touch it, I wanted to soak my fingers in that hot pussy of mine. When I finally went up there... Do you know what I felt?" she asked me.

I just shook my hand. I was bursting down there, but at that moment I didn't care. I had my arm up her skirt. No pain could distract me from this.

"I felt... This."

With those words she pulled her panties to the side with one arm and with the other one she guided my finger straight into her. My fingertips touched her. Immediately I felt how hot and wet her pussy was. Her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs. At first I retracted my fingers, just for a second. But then I went back in there. I could feel the texture of her amazing pussy. I traced her lips, and touched her clit. She moaned a little bit. In my mind, I was creating an image of her wet cunt.

"Tell me." She said.

I didn't reply. I couldn't. I kept stroking her pussy, softly playing with her clit, soaking my fingers in there. She reacted to even the smallest movements.

"Tell me how it feels" she demanded.

"It's hot. Very, very hot. And wet. It's like a fountain of love juices down there."

She was happy.

"More. Tell me more."

"I can feel you lips, how they pulsate accordingly to your breathing. I feel the juices dripping. And this small bump right here..." She moaned when I touched it. "This little guy seems to have an interesting affect on this gorgeous woman. And yet I still wonder..."

"What?" She had her eyes closed, her head was tilted back. She was enjoying herself.

"There's this place right here. It seems that I can go in there..." Now I was the one teasing her.

HiveMind
HiveMind
28 Followers
12