My New Toy

Story Info
Phone friend challenges her to buy a toy.
1k words
4.28
50.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

I was talking on the telephone with a male online friend of mine actually we had been talking for quite sometime, and we, even considered ourselves dating. It is hard to keep a long distance relationship continuing and you always have to come up with new ideas to spice things up. He was the first person I had ever had phone sex with, and he was extremely good with his words it was always like he was right there with me. But on this particular night, we were talking and he thought I was too chicken to go to Spencer's and buy a vibrator. First of all if you know me then you also know that I love to be challenged, and will always fulfill a dare.

Well the next morning I got up and left for work early, stopping at Spencer's and opting for a seven inch, purple vibrator that I automatically called Barney. I left the store proud of my new purchase, and headed to my car only to realize that I needed batteries for it or I wouldn't get the full effect. So, I stopped at a corner store, and as I was paying for them, I felt as if they knew what I was buying them for. I don't think that they really did but I do believe that it was the innocent part of me feeling dirty.

I got onto the highway heading south to work, listening to the radio, and not being able to wait to brag to you of my new purchase stating, "That I told you so." That is when the idea of using my new purple toy right there and then popped into my head. So, as I was driving, I pulled it out of its box, and inserted the batteries, turning it on then increasing the speed. Wow, I thought is my clit going to like this. I was wearing a very short skirt, and no pantyhose so it would be quite easy for me to slide the crotch of my panties to one side. I set my left foot up on the side of the car door, slide my panties over revealing my freshly shaven awaiting pussy. I once again grabbed my new purple toy, and turned it on, keeping it at the slowest speed for now, I could feel my juices stirring just from the humming sound my vibrator was making. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as the excitement of cars passing me and the thought of being naughty crossed my mind but thrilled me even more.

As I held onto the steering wheel with one hand, I teased my clit with the tip of Barney, sending an electric current up my spine. I explored what felt best for me; more pressure, less pressure, and even moving the tip of the vibrator in circles. I turned the speed up, but for me I found it felt much better at a slower rate. I taunted the opening of my slit with this vibrating piece of machinery, not allowing my hand to slip it in quite yet. I wanted to wait until I was good and wet. As the highway started getting busier and more vehicles passed by me, I was getting hornier, and actually looked to see if passengers looked at me. Some did and I smiled at the male ones.

Well this one guy was right next to me and I was so hot from playing around that I decided that I would give him a show, I mean if he didn't like what I was doing then he could speed up or slow down. So, I held up my vibrator showing him, and since my pussy was ready, I inserted my fake cock slowly and thought I was going to cum right there. It was so intense but I waited wanting this to be a great orgasm. I turned up the speed a little, as my lips wrapped themselves around it, continuing to insert a little more of it at a time until I had taken all that I could. Inserting and exiting with long, slow strokes. I really had to concentrate on the road as this act was sending me over the edge.

I began moving it in and out of my pussy faster, moving my hips as much as I could to meet the thrusts of my hand. It felt so good that I found myself moaning over the radio, and my body temperature was getting warm, as I was nearing my climax. I kept fucking my pussy with this vibrator and could feel my juices starting to trickle. So once again I turned it up, with that and a few more ins and outs, I was Cumming like I had never came before. I found my car speed increasing but didn't stop. I continued to slide it in and out of my now dripping hot pussy, feeling the muscles tighten in my legs, as my body began to quiver. I gripped the steering wheel tighter and just let my orgasm be in control. It was so powerful that I thought I wasn't going to be able to stop my pussy from its contractions. I became lightheaded, and was moaning as loud as I could.

"Oh my god" were the only words that I could speak. I still don't know how long I came for but I still think it was like five minutes or at least seemed like it, my body began to come back to its normal self and that is when I took my juice covered toy out of my pussy, and only then did I look to see if that guy was still beside me and he was. I waved, and sped up. I was so exhausted from that orgasm but, once I got to work the first thing I did was call my online boyfriend and tell him about my new experience... Although he made me promise that, I would never do it in the car again because he didn't want me getting into an accident. I have to add that it was the best orgasm I have ever had, and still to this day haven't had any compared to that one.

One more thing, if you only knew how hot I am right now from telling this story.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers