My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
What do you do when you can't keep up?
8.8k words
4.23
101.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To most men the idea of having an over-sexed wife would be a dream come true. The reality is not so much a dream as a nightmare. A nightmare until a solution is found...only then is it a dream come true!

My wife, Leigh, was 18 when we got married, I was 21. From the beginning she was very sexual and wanted physical attention on a daily basis. Even while raising our four kids her desire for sex never diminished. One by one the kids left home and we became empty-nesters. With this new-found freedom Leigh's sexual appetite grew to the point where it was impossible for me to completely satisfy her. She required sex several times a day and was constantly horny. When I became exhausted, which was often as I aged, she would watch porn videos and masturbate with dildos or ask me to perform fellatio on her for long periods. She talked about how horny it would be to have sex with well-hung strangers and be with several men at once. We discussed the problem and decided to embark on a sexual adventure in an attempt to satisfy her lust for sex. Many of our ideas would rely on luck, circumstance and chance but she was open to anything and I knew where to start. We would begin with one man and graduate to many.

What kind of man would start us on our journey? A handsome, toned, young Adonis? A man of a different race, Leigh had often spoken about sex with black men. He must, of course, be well endowed and have lots of experience pleasuring women. My choice was not a young Adonis or a black man. It was David, a 5'5", balding guy of 54, two years older than me and five years older than my wife. We play squash frequently together at the same club. I've seen him naked in the locker room and he certainly meets the requirements in the endowment department. It was also rumoured that he and his wife were swingers and I assumed he might be well positioned to help us with the adventure.

I had a squash game with David on Wednesday and planned to set the plan in motion then. We sat in the bar after our game and I steered the conversation to sex and then swinging. He admitted that he and his wife were indeed swingers and it was lots of fun. I explained my problem and he was, not surprisingly, more than happy to assist. We agreed that he would come to the house on Saturday evening.

It seemed a long time since I had spoken to him but Saturday finally arrived and I ushered David into the living room and offered him a drink. We sat and chatted and I mentioned that Leigh was upstairs getting ready and would be down shortly. I told him she'd been very excited and horny all week thinking about tonight and was ready for a good fucking. He wasn't to hold back on anything he wants to do, her mouth, pussy and ass were available to him.

Leigh entered the room wearing a robe and blushed when I introduced David. My wife is 5'8", slim, a natural blonde with nice breasts, a slender waist and long, shapely legs and lovely ass. Her pussy is topped with a trimmed mound of blonde hair. She enjoys dressing in erotic clothing for sex and her long legs look great in stockings and heels. I stood beside her and ask, "Tell me why David here?"

Her blush deepened when she answered, "He's here to fuck me."

She normally doesn't swear but I've asked her to talk dirty and have coached her on what to say. It sounds very erotic hearing her talk like this. She's put on extra eye make-up and red lip gloss making her look real slutty.

"That's right; David's here to fuck you, I saw him looking at your lips and I'm sure he wants to put something big and hard between them. Now take off your robe and let him see your body."

She pulled the tie on her robe and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor. Her outfit consisted of a black half-cup bra, garter belt with black stockings and black stilettos. She stood in front of David and he ogled her, his eyes coming to rest on her blonde bush.

"You're certainly dressed to be fucked, are you sure you want him to?"

"I'm sure. You've told me about his big cock and I want it," she replied, her face blushing to a red that matched her lip gloss.

"You will have it, I'm certain of that. Do you think his cock is hard and throbbing right now as he looks at you dressed like a horny slut?" I maul her tits and pinch her hardening nipples. "David is going to rub his dick all over your tits and suck these nipples, does that make you excited?"

"Yes, I hope his cock grows big and hard looking at me, it makes me wet to think about it," she answers.

My hand moves between her legs and I rub her pussy before inserting two fingers.

"You are wet; David is going to stick his big knob in your tight, wet cunt and fuck you long and hard, is that what you want?"

My wife moans, "Oh yes," and I remove my fingers and put them in her mouth.

"Taste your pussy juice, soon David's cock will be covered with it and he'll stick it down your throat...now turn around."

She turns and David sees her perfect ass for the first time. My hands caress and squeeze it as he looks on. I ask her to bend over and spread her legs and I fondle her ass and pussy. I spread her ass cheeks and then her pussy lips giving David a very intimate view. He is now very aroused and stands to strip off, his hard cock bounces to freedom. It's huge, at least ten inches long and very thick. He strokes it gently, pulling back the foreskin to expose a big knob then he sits back down.

"You look very naughty; maybe David would like to spank your lovely ass before he fucks you. What do you think of that?"

"I do feel very naughty and slutty, if he wants to spank me he can, you know how horny it makes me."

She straightens up and turns around to see David on the couch stroking his massive erection.

"Oh god, it's big," she says, a smile spreading across her face and we walk over to him. She lies across his lap and he feels her ass.

"Make it tingle, David, spank me and finger fuck me," my wife pants without shame and spreads her legs open a little.

David playfully spanks her lovely ass a few times then slides fingers into her pussy, repeating the process several times as his erection presses against her stomach. The blush on her ass matches the one on her face and she rolls off him and onto her knees. David stands and his big cock twitches in front her face. She takes it in her hand, gently caressing every inch and it throbs in response to her touch. She fondles his balls with her other hand and begins to jerk the thick shaft back and forth, exposing the huge knob. Moving her head closer she opens her mouth wide and takes in his knob. Her cheeks collapse as she sucks on it then she uses her tongue to tease it, concentrating on the base then the tip around his piss hole. David begins to move his hips back and forth and Leigh starts taking him deep inside her mouth, her cheeks bulge as the big fat cock pushes against one side then the other. My wife has always enjoyed cocksucking and is very good at it. She splutters and occasionally chokes but gives his dick a really good workout. David lifts her up and positions her on the edge of the couch. He spreads her legs and drives his tongue into her pussy. He mauls her tits and flicks her clit and it's not long before she writhes to an orgasm holding his head firmly onto her pussy. He straddles over Leigh and I lie on the floor to watch her pussy receive the first cock other than my own. David's massive dick hovers above my wife's wet, open pussy and I wonder how it will ever fit. Then Leigh's slender, feminine hand grasps it and rubs it along her pussy before pulling him inside. At first just the knob disappears past her labia then she pulls it out and rubs it over her clit before putting it back in. David presses deeper, his thrusts lengthen and Leigh's pussy lips spread wide as the thick cock drives in and out. She moans with each thrust and creams so much it quickly covers his cock, gathering around his balls and runs down the crack of her ass. His dick makes wet, squelching sounds as it disappears into her hot vagina and after several minutes he pulls out and they change positions. Leigh climbs on top as David lies back on the couch and her delicate hand directs the big, hard, glistening cock into her eager pussy. She leans forward allowing David to kiss her tits while his hands maul her ass and spread her cheeks giving me a wonderful view of his thick cock pounding in and out of her.

Leigh stands up, a little unsteady on her high heels from the hammering by such a big cock and pants, "Let's go upstairs."

She stands in front of David and he can't resist fingering her pussy. She opens her legs and he grabs her ass and pulls her towards him, his tongue lapping her clit. He rises from the couch and they kiss. Leigh has to bend to accommodate their height difference and jerks his cock. It's so erotic to see them like this, my wife kissing this short man while jerking his big dick and his hands mauling her ass, tits and pussy. She leads David by his cock out of the room and across to the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll watch you from here," he says and I realise that, like me, he loves seeing a woman dressed in heels and stocking walk up a flight of stairs. We both leer at her lovely ass as it sways with each step, her pussy lips moving in unison, it's a beautiful sight and David strokes his cock the entire time. When she reaches the top she puts her legs together, bends over and grasps her ankles. The view is fantastic, her ass framed by the garter belt and stocking, black contrasting with her white skin and slightly swollen pussy lips. She spreads her legs as wide as the stairs allow and plays with her pussy.

"Ah man, what a sight, that's so fucking sexy," David says as he toys with his erection.

"Get up there and give her a real good fucking," I say and we both head up the stairs.

Leigh lies down on the bed with her head tilted back over the edge. "Come here," she says, "I want to suck your big dick before you fuck me again." David stands at her head and feeds his cock into her mouth. She had taken out her favourite dildo, a 12" black monster, and placed it on the bedside table. While David fucked her mouth I pumped her pussy with the dildo until she climaxes noisily. David gets on the bed and rolls Leigh on top of him into a sixty-nine. He eats her pussy, spreading the lips apart with his fingers and tongues her clit as my wife sucks his cock. She caresses his balls and deep-throats him but he is too big for her to take it all. Turning her attention to his bulbous knob she lovingly teases it with her tongue and lips while masturbating him then moves her mouth to his balls. His cock looks as hard as granite and so big and thick as her feminine hands rove all over it. They disengage and David lies over her and steers his enormous hard-on into her and fucks her with long, powerful thrusts. He hooks his arms under her legs and pushes them wide apart and back on either side of her head. She whimpers, moans and cries as she takes a tremendous pounding.

David turns Leigh onto her hands and knees and kneels behind her and rubs his cock along her pussy. He slides all the way in and holds it there. Leigh sighs and says she can feel it growing and throbbing deeper than she has ever felt a cock. Her ass is high in air as David begins to slowly move in and out. Her labia are being pulled back and forth by his thickness and her pussy is crammed with his huge dick. He squeezes her ass cheeks as he drives the entire length of his cock into her. His strokes become shorter and most of his dick stays buried in my wife. She cries out as an orgasm overtakes her and David lets loose with his load. He pulls out and jerks the last of his seed onto her pussy lips and ass then moves around and sticks his still hard cock into her mouth. I look at her beautiful ass high in the air; legs still spread wide apart, sperm flooding her gaping pussy and splattered over her blonde bush and can resist no longer. I quickly strip off and climb onto the bed behind her and fuck her wildly until I shoot my load on top of David's. Leigh then has another cock to suck and succeeds in getting both into her mouth.

I get David a robe and show him to the guest bathroom then join Leigh in our master suite shower. We meet up in the living room and relax with a drink. I'm sitting on the couch with David and after a while Leigh gets fidgety in her chair and I know she wants sex again.

"You're ready for some more cock by the look of you but you need to get David hard first."

My horny wife stands up and loosens her robe and throws it to one side. Her naked body looks ripe to be fucked again and she kneels on the chair and moves her ass around seductively while fingering her pussy. David opens his robe and his big cock lies semi-hard across the top of one leg. Leigh sits back on the chair and spreads her legs over the arms providing a great view of her open pussy and asshole. She fingers herself, teases her clit and spreads her lips open for us. David's cock begins to twitch and grow and slaps rigidly against his stomach, fully erect. He goes over and his dick hovers over her. She grabs it and works it along her slit and rubs it over her clit. David climbs on the chair and Leigh hungrily takes his cock down her throat. I kneel between her legs and watch as she slurps his big pole then bury my face in her box. David gets down and I back off and see his huge cock sink into my wife again. Her ass is squashed into the cushion of the chair each time David drills into her, he pulls out completely each time and I see her pussy, wet and stretched open, before the monster sinks in again. It's not long before she has a noisy climax and David slumps breathless on top of her.

"Turn her over, David. Let's see if she can take that big dick of yours up her ass."

Leigh kneels on the chair and David bends over and tongues her ass while fingering her pussy. I retrieve a tube of KY from my robe pocket and place it on the arm of the chair. David stands up and the veins along his cock bulge with excitement. He is incredibly hard at the prospect of fucking her tight asshole and squirts the lubricant onto her anus and inserts his middle finger.

"Tell him what you want, tell him," I say excitedly.

"Fuck me in the ass, David. I want to feel your big cock deep in my ass."

He squeezes KY into his hand and rubs it all over his dick until it shines. He steps up behind her and rubs his knob over her anus and nudges it in a fraction. She lets out a sigh and the cock goes in a bit more. He waits for her muscles to relax and pushes further in. After a couple of minutes he is well inside her ass and begins to move back and forth. She moans with a mixture of pleasure and initial discomfort but as she adjusts to his size she begins to whimper, "Yes, yes, ooh that's good, fuck it, fuck it deep, fuck my ass, oohhhh!"

Pumping steadily in long, powerful strokes, David really gives it to her. I sit on the couch and jerk off until my load squirts over my belly and chin. My wife screams to another orgasm as David deposits cum deep in her ass.

As I watch David fuck my wife images course through my brain. David and a black guy, two big cocks, one black the other white, fucking her at the same time would be very exciting but why not several men with huge dicks? I want to watch her take cock after another and as soon as one shoots his load another one immediately takes its place. When the last man has finished with her, I fuck her cum-filled cunt until my sperm mingles with theirs. This is just the start, the adventure is just beginning and I'm sure David can help along the way.

Our evening with David went better than we could ever have wished. Leigh looked incredibly slutty in her lingerie. Swearing came easier than she thought it would be and made her feel very horny and very slutty. She loved his big, thick cock and couldn't wait to feel it inside her again. David showed his fitness by fucking her for the best part of four hours and ejaculating in both her pussy and ass. Before he left he asked if we were interested in a foursome with his wife, Vera. The idea excited us and we agreed. He discussed it with her and we was arranged to go their home after lunch the following Saturday.

David and Vera met us at the door and following introductions we were led into a sunroom at the rear of the house. Leigh had brought an overnight case containing, 'something more comfortable,' and placed it beside her chair. Vera was much taller than her husband, about 5'11" with a heavier body type than my wife, though by no means was she overweight. A mass of black hair flowed to the mid point of her back and surrounded her attractive face. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt that did little to hide her shapely ass and heavy tits and all visible skin was nicely tanned.

We chatted over a glass of wine for a while then David suggested we start by relaxing in the hot tub. Leigh picked up her case and the four of us went upstairs. Vera showed us into the guest bedroom and delivered robes and towels. We met back in the sunroom and were led us outside to a very private backyard to the tub. It was protected from prying eyes by the house on one side and screening on the other three. Vera was first to remove her robe then we all quickly followed suit. My semi sprang to attention when I saw her naked. Her firm, tanned body looked very inviting. Large, natural tits, topped with dark areoles and big nipples. Her flat tummy and waist blossomed into curvy hips and a generous, firm ass. A small 'V' of black pubic topped her puffy pussy and I wondered how many cocks had been invited in there on her swinging adventures. I knew my cock would be next and it throbbed fully erect with excitement. David's cock was also hard as he took Leigh's hand and helped her up the steps and into the tub, caressing her ass as she went. Vera went next and I watched her ass which David playfully smacked a couple of times then we followed. We sat in different spots for a few minutes, allowing the water to relax us. David's body rose up and his big, hard dick broke the surface like a periscope. Leigh moved over to him, caressed his erection and loose balls before wrapping her lips around his bulbous knob.

Vera came over and sat on my lap facing me, her legs drawn up with her feet on either side of my seat. She rubbed her pussy over my crotch then leaned forward and we kissed, our tongues probing and intertwining. My cock slipped easily into her and she bounced about on top of me. I sucked on her tits and my hands held her ass helping her to drive down onto my cock. Leigh was now bent over clutching the edge of the tub and David was giving it to her hard and fast from behind causing water to splash over onto the deck. Vera and I changed places and I lifted her legs and sank into her hot, welcoming pussy.

Sex in a hot tub can quickly cause the body to overheat so lengthy sessions should be avoided and only considered as an appetizer before the main course. Vera and I sat back and watched David give Leigh a few last thrusts before he said, "Here, try this, Vera loves it."

He sat Leigh down on one of the seats and pressed a button on the control panel. A strong jet of water fired directly at her pussy like a liquid vibrator. She lay back, spread her arms out along the edge and closed her eyes. David stood on two ledges on either side of Leigh and rubbed his dick across her lips. She opened her eyes then her mouth and took him in. The water jet did its job and she moaned and gagged on David's cock as she climaxed.

We exited the tub and showered to rid ourselves of the chemical residue. Vera and I went to the master bathroom and Leigh and David went to the guest bathroom. Vera jerked my soapy cock while my hands lathered her body. Her soap-covered tits, ass and pussy increased the sensuality of my fondling. I thought of my wife doing the same with David and I almost shot my load and had to take Vera's hand off my cock. We came out of the bathroom and Leigh was on the bed with her legs high in the air receiving David's cock hard and fast. Each time he went in she cried, "Oh yes, stick it in deep and fuck me!"