My Own Son

Story Info
No one knew the secrets this family held...Did they?
1.4k words
4.02
214k
78
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

Jake paced the floor of his apartment...back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. He was waiting for his mom to show up. Ever since her divorce from his dad 6 months ago she had been running all over the country. She met men she had first met on the internet and was looking for a permanent relationship...or so she said. None of these guys seemed permanent to him. He just hoped she was being careful.

She'd had one close call with a guy that showed up at the motel with a large metal suitcase. She had felt uneasy about it and when he went to sleep, she gathered her things and crept out of the room, down to her car and left...never to look back. When she told Jake these things, he felt sick to his stomach. He wanted to reach out and pull her to him and tell her he'd take care of her. He always had anyway. His dad was always out of the country (or so he said) and she had devoted all her time on 'her little man' Jake.

Jake had played the man of the house for as long as he could remember and he was 25 years old now. His mom. She was just that, she was HIS! He didn't like sharing her with anyone, especially someone he didn't know. He was not sure what he would do if anyone hurt her. They had been joined at the ..hip?...no, more like at the breast. She had let him nurse her until he was...7?...no that's not true. Truth be known he still nursed her occasionally. She usually had a couple of drinks but they both enjoyed it so what was the harm.

Well, tonight he was going to have to talk to her. Yeah, that's it. He'd just lay down the law to her. No more running around with strange men. The doorbell interrupted his thoughts.

He moved to the door and opened it. There stood 'MOM'. Dressed to the hilt and looking as beautiful as ever. The dress she wore almost covered those delicious breasts. She dropped her bags and packages outside the door and reached up to put both arms around him and kissed his neck.

"Jakey, how are you? Are you eating well? You look thin."

Jake smiled and hugged her back and answered "Yeah mom, I'm fine. I really missed you though. Let me get your bags and stuff in here for you. Your room is all ready".

He picked up her bags and luggage and followed her to the back of the apartment. "I really missed you mom. Did you have a fun trip?"

"Oh yes Jake. Tom is so nice. He took me all over Denver. It's a fascinating place...but (she whispered) just between you and me, its way too cold there"

Jake laughed and hugged her again. He wanted to feel her breasts against him. Damn, he wanted to taste them. His mom wore a 44DD bra so they were ample.

"Why don't you lay down and rest for a while and we'll go out to eat later,"

"Sounds good" she replied. "Why don't you lay down with me darlin' and we can chat until I fall asleep."

Hesitantly he said "sure mom. Just like old times? He ask with a glint in his eves.

"If you like?" was all she said. If you are busy, it's ok."

She sat down on the bed against the headboard and reached behind her and loosened her bra. She opened the front buttons on her blouse, unsnapped the hooks on her bra and pulled it off. 'Mom' waited for Jake to get comfortable with his head in her lap. She picked up one large breast and guided it to his mouth. Jake sucked until he felt a warm liquid fill his mouth. He could still bring her milk in. He drank and licked. But this time it was different.

He looked up to see his mom watching him. He reached up and pulled her head down to his mouth and kissed her. Gently at first and then firmly, hard, demanding, pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting her tongue and letting her taste her milk in his mouth. His cock was making movements in his pants... throbbing, swelling, reacting to those breasts and the kiss. He was turned on. He raised her skirt and kissed her belly under it.

Then moved his way down her belly to the muff of hair around her pussy. Licking and tasting and listening to her groan, He got up and took his shirt and pants off. Then his shorts. He had a full load that was going to need a home. His mom looked at him and smiled.

"I never dreamed you had gotten to be such a big boy, Jake".

Jake smiled and said "you're about to mom.".

Trying to adjust herself to what was about to happen, she responded to him "Do you think we should do this Jake?"

"Doesn't matter." He pulled her skirt and panties down around her ankles, she raised her feet and he pulled them off and threw them on the floor. "We are going to anyway..right or wrong.".

"No Jake, I don't think we should." It was almost a question.

Jake pulled her off the bed and down to a kneeling position in front of him and, taking a hand full of her reddish brown hair, pulled her head over to his cock. He guided his cock to her mouth and she opened her mouth without him even asking her to. A shock wave went thru him as she ran her tongue up and down his cock. He was on fire.

He removed his swollen cock from her mouth and helped her back on the bed. He reached down and rubbed her pussy to see if she was wet. She was oozing wetness. He climbed on top of her....fondling her breast and her pussy at the same time. He found her nipple and suckled her again as he put his hot pulsating cock against the entrance into her sex. He pushed and it easily slid in. In and out, In and out. All the time sucking those wonderful, tits. Tits and ass all hot for him.

She just kept saying, "this isn't right, It's just not right"

"Shut up mom," was all he could get out.

As the pressure built up in him he could feel her responding to him. He pulled his cock out and turned her over...She was trying to cover herself with the sheet and he jerked the it from her and threw it on the floor. He placed his cock at the entry of her ass. He pulled back and put one finger in....then two. His mom tried to get away from him, telling him it hurt. He got up and went to his bathroom and came back with a lubricant. She felt him applying the lubricant to her reluctant anus and started to relax. Then he put his cock back in place and pushed, She screamed and as he moved in and out of her, she seemed to adjust to it.

"You can't get pregnant this way" he whispered in her ear. "Just relax."

She tried, but not completely. "Jake please don't" she begged.

He felt himself almost ready to cum. He groaned and then exploded into her, filling her ass with his seed. He rolled off her in exhaustion. She turned over and lay on her back again. He was out of breath but her breasts were still so tempting that he leaned over and kissed each of them. He pulled her over toward him, guiding the closest breast into his mouth. The milk was so warm and tasted as good as he remembered. His mom lay there on the bed stroking his hair and trying to hold back the tears in her eyes. Her own son had just had sex with her and she had let him. What would others think? She had actually enjoyed having sex with her own son. But noone could ever know. Not her ex, or her other son or her daughter.

Jake pulled back off her breast and looked at her. "It's OK, mom. Danny will be here later. Maybe we could let him in on it. See you didn't have to run all over the country looking for sex. It was right here all the time."

katye43
katye43
115 Followers