My Pissing Asian Girlfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
A pee story.
765 words
3.94
56.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westvme
westvme
12 Followers

The following story is true but the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

*

My girlfriend's name is Lan, and she is a squirting 40 year old Viet woman, she is about 5 foot 2 with long black hair and she shaves her pussy, she has c-sized breasts with large brown nipples and she is a bit chubby for an Asian, I am 5 foot 7 a bit chubby with an average cock.

We decided to take a short Friday night trip from our home in Salt lake city, to Wendover Nevada where we had booked a room for the night. I stopped at the gas station and bought us each a large diet fountain drink and a few snacks for the drive, Wendover is about 90 minutes from our home.

We started driving around 3:00 pm having a good time talking and enjoying the time alone together away from the kids, we were getting close to the border and both of us were feeling the effects of drinking the soda, we pulled up to the casino hotel and checked in, she did not know I have a pee fetish before this trip so was hoping she would try something new.

In the elevator up to our room I asked her if she would like to try something kinky in our room, she asked me what it was and I told her she had to wait to find out, we arrived at our room and put our bags on the bed and she headed for the bathroom, at which time I stopped her and said she needed to wait.

I told her I wanted to take a video of her peeing and she told me ok but to hurry, I told her to strip while I got the camera, I striped and got the camera, and met her in the bathroom.

Lan went for the toilet and I stopped her and told her that she could not go unless I licked her first, Lan asked me if she couldn't hold it while I was licking her and I told her it was a tile floor and not to worry.

I laid down, and Lan mounted my face I began licking her pussy and she started to grind my face because she was feeling good, Lan started squirting just a bit and told me she needed to stop because she couldn't take it anymore and her bladder was starting to hurt.

I told Lan just to pee, she told me NO That's Gross, and I told her if she didn't I would never lick her pussy again, she thought about it for a few seconds and then....

Lan started to let her pee out slow, and I started to suck her piss out, she started moaning and letting her piss flow faster than I could suck, I felt her warm piss running down my neck and pooling around my head, I was in bliss, her pee soon slowed and stopped and she was just giggling,

I asked her to kiss me and she said NO WAY, and she got up and saw my hard cock and mounted it started riding my cock, her pussy and my full bladder were just too much and I started to cum after a few few minutes, I came for what seemed like ages and she squirted while she was riding my cock.

I told her I needed to pee and I wanted her to drink it, and Lan said No Way and that I made her wait so I would have to wait, she got off my cock and Surprised me by mounting my face again telling me I was a dirty bad boy and she needed me to clean her up, I had never eaten a cream pie but she must have understood just how dirty I was.

I Started licking Lan's pussy tasting my own cream and she started to squirt again, and when she felt satisfied she stood up over my head and started pissing and trying to aim at my mouth, I drank as much as I could, when she was done she told me that was fun and she needed a shower, I got up and went over to the toilet, where she surprised me by holding my cock while I pissed.

Lan and I cleaned up to floor in the bathroom, and then took a shower together, we got dressed and headed down to the casino, to gamble a for a while and eat at the Buffet.......

To Be Continued...

westvme
westvme
12 Followers