My Runaway Sister

Story Info
She has three days to convince her brother to let her stay.
23.7k words
4.51
602.1k
1.2k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- This is my second try writing erotica. A special thanks goes out to my volunteer editor LizHaze. The last story needed a better foreword, so this time I'll warn you this story has a slow buildup, a lot of teasing, masturbation, oral, intercourse, some anal, and a little bit of non-consent too. I hope you enjoy it. Any and all comments are encouraged. -

I remember it was raining that night. I was relaxing on the sofa, beer in one hand, cock in the other, porn on the TV. The girl in the video was getting spit-roasted by a pair of black guys. This was the life, 21 and not a care in the world. I had moved out of my house on my 18th birthday, the very day---I hadn't even finished my cake---just to get away from my bitch of a mother and her husband. My sister, Lori, had helped me move all my stuff here before I drove her back home. She had given me a hug before I left.

"Don't forget your promise," she told me. "When I turn 18, I'm moving out too, and I'm coming straight to your place."

"My casa is your casa or whatever."

Of course, I had forgotten all about that. I hadn't seen her or my mother since then, just talked on the phone. And I'd been joking with her. But my sister wasn't on my mind that night. I had called her earlier in the day and left a message wishing her a happy 18th birthday. I had also sent her a card with 100 dollars in it--quite a sacrifice for poor guy like me. With that, my big-brother duty was complete. Time to relax. Time to jerk off. Time to cum.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, fuck off," I called.

I already knew who it was, my bitch of a next-door neighbor, an old bat who always pounded on my door and shouted, "Turn down the TV, pervert!" She had sent the landlord to my door quite a few times too.

Yeah, maybe I could have lowered the volume, but what can I say? I like to hear a woman scream. But, hell, the girl on the TV couldn't even speak with that cock in her throat. Then the knocking started again.

"Fucking bitch," I said. "Fine."

If the old lady wanted to pound on my door, I was going to give her something to complain about. I could hear the landlord now, "Son, you can't answer the door with your dick hanging out."

So I crossed my studio apartment---it was a small apartment but it was mine, damn it! That was my sofa, with my pullout bed, and those two windows that looked into the alley were mine too! Hell, that whole alley was mine, sort of. Yeah, these 500-square-feet were my kingdom, and that old lady was an invader. I had my spear ready. My spear is pretty respectable too, just saying---and I yanked the door open with a grin.

"What can I do for you, Mrs.---holy shit!"

"Oh my god, Chris!"

I slammed the door in my little sister's face. What choice did I have, really?

"Lori?" I shouted through the door. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I, um, came to see you."

"Jesus," I said. "Hold on."

I ran across my apartment as if the place were on fire, pulled my pants and shirt out of the hamper in the bathroom and threw them on. I turned off the TV too; the girl was screaming again, DPed. There was no way my sister had not seen that over my shoulder. Then again, they way her eyes had been fixed on my cock, maybe she hadn't.

I was back at the door, pulling it open. Thank god my mother wasn't with her. She was probably on her way upstairs though. Lori didn't have a car. But why on earth had they come here unannounced?

"Lori!" I said.

Her whole face was bright red. "Hey."

And then the door down the hall opened and the old bat popped her head out. "What's that noise, hammering on the door? Your TV is too loud again! It sounds like you're killing a woman in there!"

"Go back inside, Mrs. Webber."

"Who's that? Looks like a hooker the way she's dressed! "

"Mrs. Webber, this is my sister!"

"Your sister? She should know you're a pervert, watching porn all hours of the day! Disgusting! You oughta be ashamed!"

I was. "I am! Go back inside!"

My sister was biting her lip, stifling a laugh. For the record, she did not look like a hooker, but she was underdressed. She had on a jean jacket, which didn't pass her ribs, and a pink bikini underneath. The bowties of a matching pair of bikini briefs were peeking out just above her jean skirt, which barely made it down her thighs. And that was it. She was wearing nothing else, not even shoes. Her feet were filthy and her hair was soaked from the rain outside, almost black as it hung over her shoulders.

The last time I saw my sister, I started to notice she was growing up. Now, she looked fine. Cute face, braces gone, great breasts, a solid C cup, with a toned tummy and curved hips, and a shapely ass, all of which I chastised myself for looking at. Her legs, too, were nice and long. She had orange nail polish on her toes and fingers, and her lips were full, like they were asking for a kiss.

"She seems nice," Lori said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I was humiliated. I had answered the door naked and I felt like an idiot. I wanted to pretend that had not happened. "Is Mom here? Is Dale?"

"No, I'm by myself."

"Huh?"

"I took a bus."

"A bus? Alone? Why?"

She shrugged. "It's my birthday. I wanted to see you."

"Are you serious? Why didn't you call?"

"Well, it's a long story. Are you going to invite me in or are we going to talk out here?"

"Yeah, sorry, come in." I moved out of the way and she came in and looked around. There wasn't much to see, just the sofa, the dresser, a lamp, a fan in the window, two stools at the counter that separated the kitchen.

"Smaller than I remember."

"What is?"

"Your apartment."

"Oh, yeah."

"Your cock is bigger than I remember though."

"Oh my fucking God." I put my hand over my face.

She was laughing. "Come on, I'm teasing. You knew it was coming."

"Okay, you had your joke."

"I only get one?"

"I was trying to mess with Mrs. Webber."

"Were you trying to kill her? Because if I was her age and I saw a cock that big, I'd have a heart attack."

I turned around and beat my head against the door. Lori was still laughing.

"Okay, I'm done now. Can I use the bathroom? I need to dry off."

"Help yourself," I said.

She disappeared behind the bathroom door, but the latch was broken.

"It doesn't close?" she called.

"My landlord is lazy. Do you want something to drink or something?"

"Yeah, a beer," she answered.

"You're 18."

"And you still haven't wished me happy birthday," she said.

"Happy birthday," I said.

"Thanks," she said. "Do you have a hair dryer?"

"What the hell am I going to do with a hair dryer?"

"You're cranky tonight."

I was, but she had put me on the defensive. I still wanted to know why she was here. It didn't make sense, especially alone. I busied myself grabbing a couple of bottles out of the fridge, making my way over to my sofa. I cleaned up the evidence I had left behind, the paper towels, the lube, and stuffed them under the end table. Then I looked up as the bathroom door squeaked. My sister was in a towel! Nothing else. Even the strings of her bikini were missing from over her shoulders.

"That's better," she said. "It's pouring out."

And then she sat down on my sofa. Okay, I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this. So, my sister was sitting there in a towel. Don't look at her. I gave her the beer.

"So, Lori," I said, "what are you doing here?"

She took a sip and met my eyes. She had really pretty brown eyes. Her hair was lightening up too, more chocolate than black. She must have dried it off with a towel. It looked messy, but I liked it.

"I ran away," she said.

"Ran away?"

"Yeah. Well, I moved out, actually."

"Hu? You moved out?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, start from the beginning."

"Earlier today I was at this surprise party my friend threw for me. She invited me over to her house and took me in the backyard and all my friends were there. It was awesome. She bought me a bikini for my birthday, and I swam, and I flirted with a couple of cute guys, and it was a really good time."

"That's cool," I said, but I wanted her to get to the point. Watching her sitting there in that towel was distracting. She was holding it closed with one hand, but it was splitting open at her thigh. I could see her waist and all the way down her leg. She had taken off her bikini bottoms too.

"So I came home and Mom started demanding to know where I was because I wasn't answering my phone, and I said it was none of her business. Then she threatened to take my phone away because she pays for it. And then Dale, fucking asshole, said everything I owned belongs to him, everything, the clothes on my back, the phone, everything, and if I wanted to keep my stuff, I had better answer my phone when they call, and Mom agreed, of course. So I said fuck you both, I'm not your slave. And they grounded me. On my fucking birthday, they grounded me. But I refused to be grounded, so I said I was going out and they couldn't stop me. Then Dale grabbed me, shoved me in my room, and held the door closed. Can you believe that?"

"What an asshole," I said.

"Yeah, and I screamed that I would call the cops, and that just pissed him off more. He came back in and took my phone. And I told them I'm moving out right now. I'm leaving. And they said if I wanted to leave, I'd do it naked, because everything I have they bought me. And I said that wasn't true, because my friend gave me a bikini, and you sent me 100 dollars---thanks by the way---and with it I bought a jean jacket and a skirt, so I could wear that. So I changed, took the rest of the money you sent me, went to the bus station, and here I am. So hello, roomie."

"Roomie?" I said.

"Yup. Home sweet home."

"Whoa, hold on. I can't believe this."

"I know. Mom and Dale are insane, right?"

"No, I meant you living here. You're not serious."

Her smile fell. "Well, yeah. You said I could."

See, I had forgotten all about saying she could move in when she was 18, and she took the opportunity to remind me of it.

"Don't you remember?" she asked.

"That was a joke," I said. "I was joking."

She held her lower lip between her teeth. "You mean I can't stay?"

"Lori...no, you can't stay. This is my apartment. I don't have room for you here. I barely have room for me."

"But it's not like I'll take up a lot of space, and I totally intend to get a job and chip in."

"What about school?"

"My senior year doesn't start until September. And I'll work part-time."

"But your school is fifty miles away."

"I'll enroll here."

"What about your friends?"

"My only real friend is Sarah, but I'm not that close to anyone else."

"Don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Not since school let out."

"You know what, none of that matters. You can't stay here."

"You're going to send me out in the rain?" she pouted.

"Of course not." I turned halfway around and picked up the telephone. I couldn't afford a cell phone. Times are tough. "I'll call Mom and she can come pick you up."

"What? No way!"

I dialed. She leapt at me and tried to grab the phone, but I wasn't letting go. Then her towel slipped. For a brief moment, I saw her right breast, just the right one; there was a flash of a dark nipple, hard and standing at attention. She quickly let go of the phone to secure the towel. I turned away, pretending not to notice, and finished dialing, putting the phone on speaker.

"Chris, please don't."

"Sorry, Lori, you can't stay here."

"But I thought you had my back. I thought you'd take care of me."

"You'll be better off at home. You need to finish school, figure out your life, get a job, your own place."

"Come on, no," she begged.

The phone was already ringing.

"Hello," my mother answered.

"Hey, Mom."

"Oh, hello, Christopher, it's you. Now's not a good time. I'll have to call you back."

"No, hold on, Mom. It's important. It's about Lori."

"You can wish her a happy birthday tomorrow. She ran off and I have to track her down. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Wait, Mom!" She had hung up.

"You're going to send me back to that?" Lori said. "Chris, don't."

I pressed redial.

"I'll sleep on the floor," she said as it rang. "You won't even notice I'm here. I'll be a ghost. The corner. That's all I'll need. The corner."

"Lori, stop."

"Hello?" Mom said.

"Mom, it's me again."

"Christopher, I don't have time to talk to you. Dale is out looking for your sister, and I need to keep the line open in case he calls. Goodbye."

"Mom, wait, Lori is here!"

"What?" she said, lifting the phone moments before it hung up. "What did you say?"

"Lori is here," I repeated. "She took a bus to my apartment."

"Put her on this instant!"

"I'm not talking to her!" Lori shouted above the phone. "She's a bitch and I'm never coming home!"

"Lori!" my mother yelled. "You are in so much trouble!"

"I'm not in trouble because you can't punish someone who doesn't live with you, and I live here now, with Chris. He said I could stay as long as I want!"

"Whoa, hold on. No, I didn't."

"Chris, please," Lori whispered.

"Christopher!" my mother shouted. "Is that true?"

"No," I said. "Lori told me what happened, and I don't think you're being fair to her. It was her birthday and you shouldn't have grounded her."

"Christopher," my mother said, "do not tell me how to parent my own daughter. Now, you keep her there. I will have Dale come by and pick her up."

"I'm not going back with him!" Lori said.

"You will so!" Mom shouted.

"Lori," I said, "just go."

"But, but Dale tried to rape me!" Lori said.

"What?" I said.

"What?" my mother said.

"Dale tried to rape me!" Lori repeated. "And Mom knows. I told her, but she doesn't believe me! But he did!"

I got angry, quick. Blood rushed to my head and I felt hot all over. I wanted to kill Dale. I've wanted to kill him for years, ever since he moved in on Mom after Dad died, but now I really wanted to kill him. "That motherfucker!"

"That's a lie!" my mother said. "Lori, I swear if you say that one more time!"

"It's true," Lori said, looking at me. "Chris, please don't send me back with Dale."

"What happened?" I asked her. I didn't care that my mom was still on the phone.

"Okay, it's like this," Lori said. "Every time I walk past him in the living room, like, past the sofa to get to the hall, he slaps my butt."

"He does not!" my mother shouted.

"You don't see it, but he does!" Lori said. "I don't even go in the living room anymore when he's there. And, Chris, when I come out of the shower in the morning, in my towel, he's always outside the door, just watching me while I walk back to my room, staring at me."

"He's waiting to take a shower because he has to go to work," my mother said. "And you take forever in the shower!"

"When did he try to rape you?" I asked, my anger still boiling.

"Well, okay, this one time, I woke up in bed, and he was in my room, and he knows I sleep naked, and he was looking at me."

"The laundry basket was in her room and he needed his things," Mom said. "And I have told you not to sleep undressed!"

"But when did he try to rape you?" I asked.

"That night," Lori said. "He was looking at me, and I know he was thinking about it."

"Thinking about it? That's it?"

"He was, Chris, and next time he might do something."

"Oh, Jesus," I said, my rage deflating. "I thought you meant he tried to force himself on you."

"He did, sort of, with his eyes."

"Fuck," I said, breathing again. "Lori..."

"Chris, please, he's a terrible man. And he's going to try something serious with me. I know it."

"Lori," my mother said, "Dale will be by to pick you in a couple of hours. Do you understand me?"

Lori just looked at me with her big brown eyes, her hand clenching her towel closed, waiting for me to decide her fate.

"Mom," I said with a sigh, "don't send Dale. It's already after 10:00 pm. Lori's going to stay here until the weekend. You and Dale can pick her up Saturday. It'll give everyone a chance to cool down."

Lori was smiling. She leaned across the sofa, hugged me with one arm, and gave me a peck on the lips. She always did that, even when we were younger, and it always caught me off guard. "You're the best."

"But where will she stay in that tiny apartment of yours?" my mother demanded. "You only have that sofa bed."

"She can have the bed. I'll sleep on the floor," I said.

"I don't like this, Christopher. Lori's not the same girl you remember. She's become very slutty."

"Mom! I have not!"

"Oh my God, Mom, seriously," I said.

"Christopher, I'm not kidding. You haven't seen how she dresses, or the boys she goes out with. Some nights she doesn't come home at all. She's sleeping around with all of them!"

"Fuck you!" Lori cried.

"Okay, you know what, Mom," I said, "what she does is none of your business. She's 18, and if she wants to be a slut, she can be."

"I'm not!"

"The point is, she's with me, and it's not as if anything is going to happen to her here."

"It had better not, Christopher! I will be there Saturday!"

"Fine, goodbye." I hung up. "I can't believe she said that about you."

"It's not true," she said. "I'm not a slut."

"I meant about you being with me, like, as if we'd...you know?"

"Oh, yeah, no, she's so gross. Like, I mean, what does she think, that'd we'd just start fucking if we shared an apartment?"

"Yeah," I said, but I was looking at the towel. I could see a lot of her tummy as it split open at her side. "I mean, no, we wouldn't. I meant, yeah, you're right, we wouldn't."

"Exactly, but you do have a nice cock."

"Jesus, Lori."

She laughed. "I'm only teasing. Thanks for letting me stay."

"It's just until Saturday. Three days. Then you're going home."

"Well, the way I see it, I have three days to convince you to let me stay permanently."

"That's not going to happen."

"It might."

"It won't."

"I can be very persuasive."

"I bet. But I have to go to sleep. I get up at 7:00 am, and if I don't get eight hours a night, the mail doesn't get sorted."

"You're still working in that mailroom?"

"Jobs are hard to find around here. And you may have to work a shitty job too if you drop out of school."

"I'd rather work in a mailroom than live with Mom and Dale for one more day."

"Say that after you've worked in a mailroom," I said. "Now, bedtime."

"I don't normally go to sleep so early, but, okay, if that's the rule of the house, I'll sleep."

"What are you sleeping in?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why?"

"I might have sweats or something you can borrow."

"They'll be too big on me. And I like to sleep naked."

"You can't sleep naked here."

She scrunched up her eyebrows. "Well, what are you sleeping in?"

"I usually sleep naked too, but I'll wear boxers."

"Okay. Give me that shirt you're wearing. That'll be enough."

"Just the shirt?" I said. "Don't you want sweat pants to go with it?"

"I can't sleep in pants. I'll put my bikini back on."

"Okay," I said, pulling the shirt off my shoulders and handing it to her.

"Thanks. I'm going to change."

And then she bounced off to the bathroom. I admit I watched her bare legs below the towel as she left. When the door closed, I took my pants off and put on my boxer shorts. Running around in front of my sister in boxers was a little embarrassing, but no more than flashing my dick, so I figured it didn't matter. Besides, it was my apartment, damn it! I gave my half-hard dick a squeeze. It would have to wait. Three days. Shit, that was a long time.

"Okay," Lori said as she came back out.

My eyes were saucers. The dress shirt looked so sexy on her. The sleeves hung down past her hands. She had only buttoned one button, just between her breasts. And I could see the color of her nipples through the white material. As she moved, the bottom of the shirt split open, revealing her tummy, her belly button, and the pink bikini bottoms.