My Second Gangbang

Story Info
It's much nastier than the first.
4.4k words
3.71
207.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers

Red and I spent that night and the next day together. I was totally intoxicated by him, by his swaggering attitude toward life, by everything about him. I hadn't realized how empty and boring my life was until he came along and opened my eyes, not to mention my asshole. For the first time in my life, I was happy and sexually satisfied. My only fear was that my new-found happiness would end as soon as it began, that it would turn out to be a dream, or some kind of cruel joke.

After the other guys left, Red and I cuddled for a while, and then fell asleep. We both slept for a few hours, then I woke up feeling something being slapped against my face repeatedly. It was Red, whacking his cock on my face, and I joyously took it into my mouth. (He had thoroughly washed his dick in the meantime, in case you're wondering. ) I gave him my best slow, soft suck, flicking my tongue lightly as my head bobbed. He lay back and just took it. There was no pushing my head down now, no calling me "bitch"-- just pure affection and tenderness. As I sucked, he took hold of my hands, and interlaced his fingers with mine. He was so sweet, I almost cried.

But after a while his mind turned to more naughty and mischievous games.

"Swing you ass around this way, babe. I wanna slap your butt while you suck my dick. "

I obediently wiggled around so my ass was within range of his hand, slurping away as I did. He held down my head with one hand; with the other, he slapped my ass hard, enough to sting a little, but not really hurt me. I loved it-- the harder he spanked my butt, the more eagerly I sucked his cock. He kept spanking me for several minutes, at irregular intervals, so I would never know exactly when it was coming-- which only heightened my anticipation.

He soon tired of spanking my butt, and went on to fingering my asshole. That made me suck even more frantically. I was slowly going out of my mind with pleasure. After lubing his fingers, he fucked me first with two fingers, then with three, really making me squeal. I pulled my head up off his dick.

He grabbed my hair and slammed me back on his cock. "Get your mouth back on my fuckin' dick, bitch! Don't you dare take my cock out of your mouth unless I say you can!"

"Yem, mmmrph, " I said as I sucked.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full, bitch! It's impolite. " He grinned at that.

"Yeah, it's serious abuse and degradation time, bitch, " he continued. "I'm gonna teach you what it's really like bein' a cock slave. You down for it, bitch?"

He let my head up. "Yes, master, " I said.

"Damn! You're the gamest bitch I've come across in a long time! I may just have to keep you around a while. You keep on bein' such a nasty little slut, baby, I may have to put my collar on you. "

"I want to please you, master, " I moaned, tonguing his asshole.

"Well, then, turn around and spread 'em, bitch. Time for you to be my buttfuck boy. "

"O goody!" I squealed.

This time he took off his cock ring and fucked me slowly but steadily at first. Gradually, he increased the tempo until he was slamming my butthole and making me gasp and moan with every thrust. It wasn't as intense as our first fuck, but it was still pretty damn good.

"OK-- here it comes, baby-- I want you to swing around and eat it-- NOW!" He pulled his cock out, and I swung around with lightning speed to get my cum. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, and he shot a big wad of cum right on it. I pulled my tongue in, and swallowed his delicious cum, then opened my mouth for more. The second shot hit my nose, but the third went right in my mouth. How many times he spurted total I lost track of, but it had to be at least seven or eight big, creamy wads. There was cum all over my face, and I had swallowed enough to quench my insatiable thirst for cum-- for the moment, at least. He bent down and kissed me on the mouth before scooping some cum off my cheek and sliding it into my mouth.

"Yeah, leave it on, baby-- don't wipe it off. I love seeing you with my cum on your face. " I wrapped my arms around one of his legs and clung to him submissively, kissing his thigh. It comforted me to have my mouth close to his cock, even if we weren't doing anything right now. Now that our horniness had subsided, we talked and got to know each other better.

"So what do you do for a living, baby?" he asked, running his hand through my hair.

"I'm a lawyer, " I said, half-apologetically.

He threw back his head and laughed. "A fuckin' hairsplitter! I knew you did something like that. Tell me, baby-- do you like your work?"

I thought about it a second, then I said: "No, I don't. It's boring. Most of the time I'm alone in my office doing paperwork. "

"And do you feel good about my work? Do you fight for justice, pussy boy?"

I didn't have to think about that one at all. "No, I don't. I work for a big firm. I'm just a cog in a giant wheel. We work to help corporations and rich people fuck over other people and get away with it. "

He nodded. "And what about the people you work with, pussy mouth? What do you think of your bosses and co-workers?"

"Some of my co-workers I like, " I replied, "especially some of the women lawyers. My bosses are all ruthless, greedy, hypocritical, backstabbing SOB's. "

"Sounds like your work situation is pretty fucked. And you're a lawyer-- a 'professional'-- you're much better off than the average person. "

"Yeah, you're right. What do you do, Red?"

He got the biggest shit-eating grin I'd seen on his face yet at that. "Hey, little fuckface-- you don't want to know that, what with you being a lawyer and all. Let's just say I give people what they want. But I'm takin' some time off now just to be with you. "

"I feel so honored, " I said humbly.

"Yeah, yeah-- well, you know what they say about honor-- when you get on her, stay on her. As long as you can, anyway-- who knows when you'll be able to get back on? Anyway, I don't normally do this stuff myself--" he reached into a drawer and pulled out a bag of crystal meth-- "but this is a special occasion. "

He laid out four big lines and snorted two of them himself. He then handed me the straw and gestured for me to do the other two.

"Thanks, baby, " I said as I leaned my head back and dripped a little water off my finger into my nose to help the speed get in my system. "I haven't done this stuff in a long time. "

"You're gonna get really blasted, baby. And then you're gonna do all kinds of nasty stuff. I can't wait to see this. You're such a dirty little slut naturally, on this shit you're gonna turn into the Whore of Babylon. "

"Oooh, sounds nice, " I said.

"O yeah, baby. Now you're really gettin' me turned on. I may have to put my collar on you, bitch. "

"You keep talkin' about this collar, Red. What the hell is that all about?"

He went to another cabinet and took out a black leather collar studded with small but perfect diamonds, and a silver chain. He held one in each hand as he walked toward me.

"You wanna quit your job and give up your boring, worthless little life and be my cock slave, baby-- my #1 cock slave? You wanna let me put this collar on ya, bitch?"

"Yes, master, if that means we'll be together, that's what I want. "

He gave me a horse laugh. "Well, since you're new to all this and obviously naive, I'll explain the basics to you. Once you put on this collar, you're agreeing to be my cock slave. There are three simple rules a cock slave has to live by. The first is: 'I will obey all my Master's nasty commands. ' That doesn't mean you have to do anything I might tell you to do, only sex-related things, and then only within your limits. But a kinky little pervert like you, I imagine there's not much you won't do.

"Second one is 'I will worship my Master's cock, balls, and asshole. ' I think that one's pretty self-explanatory. Third and last is 'I will remain on my hands and knees at all times unless told otherwise. ' You can get up but only if I give you permission to do so.

"Once you put this collar on, your life is devoted to one purpose and one purpose only-- to please me, any way I want to be pleased. And I can get pretty damn kinky sometimes. "

"O yes, master-- please collar me!" I cried. "I wanna be you're little slave boy!"

"OK, bitch, you asked for it, " he said, and he put the collar around my neck and snapped it shut. He then hooked up the silver chain to the collar, and stood there softly rubbing his dick against my face. I smiled and closed my eyes. Suddenly, he yanked the chain, hard enough to choke me a little for a second, and let me know who was boss.

"BITCH!" he screamed, slapping me across the face, switching from tenderness to blows in a second. Even his light open-handed "bitch" slap hurt me a little. I realized that with his powerful muscles, he could easily beat me to death, or just snap my neck-- and the thought made me even more excited.

"Yeah, pussy boy, no more playin' at bein' a cock slave, now you ARE my cock slave. Totally and forever. Get down and kiss my feet, bitch! Kiss my fuckin' feet!"

I obeyed my Master's nasty command, kissing and licking his feet passionately. "That's it, baby. Yeah, you're bein' a good little boy. Good boys get rewarded. Bad boys get punished. Don't be a bad boy and disobey my nasty commands. If you're a bad boy, you might have to go to the dungeon. And you don't want to go to the dungeon. "

"No, please don't send me to the dungeon, Master. I'll be a good boy!" I said, sucking one of his big toes.

"All right, I won't send ya to the dungeon just yet, since you're such an accommodating little slut. You may work your way up toward the Holy of Holies-- slowly, bitch. "

"O yes, master, " I said, kissing and licking my way up his leg. "Thank you, master. "

"Think nothing of it, bitch. "

He handed me a spray can of whipped cream. "Don't say I never think about you, bitch! Here's something to sweeten your meal a little. "

"O master!" I exclaimed, beaming, "it was so sweet already, but this will make it extra nice!"

He turned around and presented his butthole for my dining pleasure. I sprayed whipped cream all over the crack of his ass and then licked it up, making sure I got my tongue in his ass some to show my total submission.

By now the speed was starting to come on. My dick limped out completely. As I sucked Red's cock, I felt it stiffen into hardness at first. Then it stayed hard, but softened a little, and I knew the speed was starting to take effect on him, too. I was thrilled to the bottom of my slutty little heart, as I realized this meant it would take literally hours and hours of sucking to get him off. Speed makes me really horny. I was already high enough to want to blow him (and whatever else he wanted) for hours.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and made me chase after it on my hands and knees. He led me into the bathroom that way, and then took hold of my leash and made me crawl into the shower stall, and then turn around and get up on my knees.

"Close your eyes, bitch, " he said quietly. I obeyed. I knew what was coming next, and normally I wouldn't go for it. I had tried drinking a little of my own pee years ago, and I didn't like it. It tasted nasty. But now the speed had inflamed my mind, and the wanton depravity of drinking piss filled me with excitement. Besides, I wanted to please Red at all costs.

He made me wait for several seconds, but then a strong blast of piss hit my face, right in the middle, right off the side of my nose. I squealed with pleasure as he continued to hose down my face, then worked his way down to my chest, and then finally peed on my dick. I was on fire at that point. I hadn't had to drink his pee, and feeling his hot piss hit my body and hose me down good was incredibly arousing, not disgusting at all. I sucked his cock and ate his butt more fervently than I'd ever done anything before, and peed on his lower leg too.

"Good boy, " he said. "You're doin' real good. "

"I loved being gang-banged by you and your friends last night, master, " I said.

"Good, glad to hear it, bitch. You did pretty well for a first-timer, a gangbang 'virgin. ' But five guys-- that's just a little baby gangbang. Any good gangbang slut can do thirty or forty cocks, easy. "

"O, I'd like to try that, Red-- I mean master. "

He laughed. "That's all right, bitch-- you can still call me Red, too, as long as you always remember I'm your master. You have to do me, or anyone I tell you to do, anytime, place or way I tell you to do it. "

"Yes, master, " I replied in my sweetest, most submissive voice, for which he rewarded me by patting me on the head like I was his little puppy dog.

"Anyway, why don't you clean up a little and get ready to go? You're gonna get your wish, baby. I'm gonna put your slutty little ass to work today, fuckface. You're gonna make me some money. "

"O, what nasty things are you going to have me do, master?" I asked eagerly.

"You'll see, baby. It's a surprise. "

As we both cleaned up and got ready to leave, I was all agog, wondering what Red had in store for me. I was down for pretty much whatever he might want. In fact, I thought I had a pretty good idea of what he had in mind-- another gangbang, with a lot more men. A lot more cocks for me to play with. And basically, I was right. But I didn't realize the full extent of what I was in for.

Red was dressed in jeans, a black leather jacket, and boots. As I stepped out of the bathroom naked (except for my collar), he had put on a silk robe and a pair of sandals, nothing else. So I can quickly divest myself of my clothing when we arrive at wherever we're going, I thought...

When we stepped outside his rather shabby apartment, I was surprised to see a chauffered limousine in front waiting for us. Red was full of surprises. But I was too smooth to act all gaga about it, and I got in like I was used to riding in limos all the time.

Inside the limo, I snuggled against Red, and he held me and gave me lots of warmth and affection, which I soaked up like a sponge. Running my finger across his brawny chest (he had his jacket open), idly, I murmured, "Red?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"What did you mean when you said you used to be a lot like me?"

He snorted and slapped me on the rump lightly. "Well, I sure didn't mean I was a wimpy little pussy boy like you. I meant I used to try hard to fit in with 'normal' society-- until I realized it was futile and not worth the effort, anyway. "

Then we were arriving at our destination, a large but nondescript building on the edge of town. There were no signs to indicate what went on inside the building. As soon as we stepped inside and Red closed the door, I threw off my robe and sandals. I knew that was what he wanted me to do, without him having to tell me. He attached the chain to my slave collar, and made me get down on my hands and knees. He walked slowly down a hallway holding my leash, me crawling along beside him, proud to belong to him. We came to a door. He threw it open, and inside there were wall-to-wall naked men, most already with hard-ons.

"O, wow, " I said.

"Enjoy, baby, " Red grinned. "I don't think I need to give you detailed instructions. Do all their dicks, do what comes naturally and have lots of fun. There's cameras in the wall that'll be recording it all. I'm gonna make you a star, baby!"

"O thank you, Red. This is like a dream come true!"

"Sure, baby. Anyway, I got some business to take care of now, but I'll be back, OK? In the meantime, you'll have plenty of company-- horny company. "

"I'll miss you, master, " I pouted. "Please hurry back. "

He left, and I crawled toward the man nearest to me, who smiled and spread his legs in anticipation of the blowjob he knew he was about to get. There were three couches in the room-- one to the left of the entrance, against the front wall, one against the left wall, and another against the back wall. On the first couch were three naked men stroking their puds; on the second couch four more; and three on the last couch. To my right, ten other men-- I counted them-- were lying on the floor, all their cocks in various states of erection. I reached the nearest stud, a Mexican with a big brown cock, about ten inches. I told hold of his dick and licked it, then slid my lips over the head and sucked softly. At the same time I reached my hand to the next cock and stroked it. After slowly worshipping the head of his cock, I suddenly slid my mouth all the way down and swallowed his cock. He gasped at that, and I continued to suck the whole length of his dick. It was fun, but I had lots of other dicks to take care of, too.

"Love your cock, baby, " I said, licking it. "Don't go anywhere-- I'll be back. I'm gonna go around and get a taste of everybody's cock. "

I moved on to the next guy and sucked him, still stroking the Mexican's cock with my left hand, while my right hand reached out for the next stud. I was floating on a cloud of bliss. The more cocks I sucked, the more I wanted to suck. And I felt the growing hunger of my gaping asshole, too-- needing to be fucked by a big hard cock, one big hard cock after another. About this time, I was starting to peak on the crystal meth too, and my mind was totally inflamed with perverted (or at least what most people would call perverted) lust. I went around and sucked all twenty cocks, spending about a minute or so on each one.

"You've all got such wonderful cocks, " I announced to the room. "I love sucking them. But--" here I fingered my butt a little-- "I need my asshole pounded, too. I need it real bad. Can any of you big strong men help out a poor little pussy boy like me?"

Well, needless to say there was no shortage of volunteers. I was gently but firmly escorted to the slightly raised dais against the right wall, with a big mirror to reflect all the action. I was pushed down on my hands and knees, but that really wasn't necessary. I was as eager as they were-- even more so, probably. Never before had I gotten the chance to indulge my sluttish appetites so fully. It was wonderful.

The guys loved seeing me in doggy style position, sucking a cock while another stud pumped my rump. As soon as one man finished fucking me, another cock would quickly be shoved up my ass. Also, as soon as one man would cum in my mouth, or on my face, and get up, another would take his place. And if I didn't start sucking his dick right away, he would push my head down and "make" me suck. I was being used like a cheap piece of meat, a mere fuck toy for their amusement-- and I loved it. As long as they didn't hurt me-- and I totally trusted Red to make sure that didn't happen-- they could use me all they wanted, 'cause I was also using them for their big, fat, juicy pricks!

The front door opened, and a whole bunch more naked men-- twenty, I learned later-- walked in. They all had hard-ons, most of them were playing with themselves even as they walked in, and they ranged in size from about average to huge. The frenetic double-dicking of me went on for about two hours. The rest of them all stood around watching with glittering eyes, stroking their puds while they waited their turn. I didn't even try to wipe off any of the cum that was steadily accumulating on me, and they probably wouldn't have let me anyway. (Even a pampered slave has some bounds. ) For a while a group of men acted as a cheering squad for me, in two sections, chanting "Suck & Fuck, BITCH!" One section would yell "Suck and Fuck, " and the other would respond with "BITCH!" They were so cute.

After a while, there was cum all over my face, cum all in my hair, cum all over my chest and upper body, cum all over and around my ass-- cum all over me. One guy even came all over my feet. I loved getting all goopy, and I wanted to wear their cum forever-- and constantly be showered with more cum, too.

REDWAVE
REDWAVE
12 Followers
12