My Sexy Little Sister

Story Info
I notice how sexy my 18-year-old sister has become.
5.2k words
4.47
304.9k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MmmBoobs
MmmBoobs
16 Followers

I have been reading stories on Literotica for many months now and this is my first contribution. Any criticism will be very much appreciated. Thank you for reading and I wish you many happy orgasms ;)

-

My name is Jason. I'm 20 years old, and this is the story of how I started an incestuous relationship with my 18 year old sister Lisa.

Firstly let me start of by saying my sister is HOT. She makes Jessica Alba look like the nerdy girl who sits at the very front of the classroom and never talks to anyone. She's 5'3", with long, straight, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a figure to die for. She was always one of the quickest to develop out of her school friends, being a D cup by the age of 15. At 18 she was a sensuously slim babe with 32E breasts and curves in all the right places.

Me, on the other hand... Nah who am I kidding I'm also a pretty damn good looking guy. I've always been interested in sports and I've always kept myself on the muscular side of being fit and healthy. I'm 6' tall with blue eyes and short, well kept, brown hair. I've had my fair share of girlfriends, always bagging the most attractive girls in high school. You know; the ones Johnny Ordinary would sell a testicle to get in bed with. And when I did get in bed with them I'd heard nothing but good things. My cock wasn't huge, a little over average at 7", but it was the combination of what I could do with it and what I could to with my hands and my mouth that made me such a hit with the ladies. But still, I considered myself a rather dull looking person compared to my stunning little sister.

I never imagined her as a sex object, only as my bratty younger sister, but one day as she was leaving to go to a party I realised what a sexy little temptress she was. I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for her to get ready, as I had drawn the short straw and it was my turn to drive her to her friend's house. I was idly spinning my keys on my finger, thinking to myself about how long girls take to get ready. I'd been standing there for half an hour when I heard her bedroom door close and looked up the stairs. I had to try my hardest not to let my jaw drop as she came round the corridor and began her descent down the stairs. I stared on as she walked towards me, almost in slow motion to my lust filled eyes. She was wearing one of the shortest skirts I'd ever seen, so short I could clearly see her knickers from my low angle. The skirt showed of her firmly toned legs, all the way down to the sexy stilettos she wore on her dainty feet. Her breasts were practically spilling out of the tight tube top she was wearing, which was cut extremely low and stopped half way down her abdomen, displaying much of her flat, soft stomach and pierced navel. I wasn't used to seeing my little sister with this much makeup on but the effect only made her all the more desirable.

"Jesus Christ, sis, you better make sure mum and dad don't see you dressed like that or this'll be the last party you'll be going to," I managed to blurt out.

"Oh shut up, Jason, I'm 18 I can dress how I like. Besides, mum helped me pick out my outfit so..." She skipped the last couple of steps and I watched on like a horny teenager as her massive breasts bounced when she hit the floor.

"Fair enough. Let's get a move on you're supposed to be there in ten minutes and my program starts soon."

"Alright keep your pants on," she retorted.

'Easier said than done if you're dressed like that,' I thought to myself.

We left the house and I stayed a few steps behind her down the drive so I could catch a sneaky glimpse of her tight arse swaying from side to side as she strutted to my car. My god she was well put together. Hopping in the car, I started the engine, and pulled out of the drive. The drive to her friend's house seemed to take forever, and for the whole journey I strained to not get an erection from what I saw every time I flicked my eyes to the side to take a sneak peek down her top. The sexy smell of her perfume was also driving me wild.

We pulled up outside the house, said our goodbyes, and I finally let myself massage my now rock hard erection through my pants as I again watched her arse jiggling from side to side on the walk from the car to the house.

'I have GOT to get me some of that,' I thought to myself. Sure she was my sister, but all inhibitions were thrown away by the sight of her perfectly formed body being draped in the bare minimum of clothing. I decided what I needed right now was to get home and have a drink and jerk off over the mentally recorded images of my sister's breasts jiggling and her arse swaying.

I spent the entire drive back home just itching to release my throbbing cock from its denim prison and stroke it to what I knew would be a monumental climax brought on by mental images of the most forbidden kind.

-

I awoke several hours later to the sound of my mum banging on my bedroom door.

"Jason! You were supposed to pick your sister up half an hour ago will you get a move on!"

"Shit!" I swore as I rushed to pull my jeans on. My masturbation over the thought of my sister had brought me to such a powerful climax that I fell asleep straight away. I hurried downstairs, throwing on my coat as I went, and hurried to my car.

I pulled up outside Lisa's friend's house to see Lisa staring through the curtains with a rather pissed off look on her face. She saw me arrive and her face immediately disappeared from the window, reappearing moments later at the front door. She stormed down the path and jumped in my car, slamming the door behind her.

"You were supposed to get me nearly an hour ago what the hell have you been doing!!" She shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry sis I... I fell asleep," I hastily apologised. I noticed she was slurring her speech quite badly and the smell of alcohol was strong on her breath.

"Ugh, whatever, just take me home, dickhead."

I decided not to get engaged in an argument with my drunken younger sister so I pulled away and began the journey home.

On the way home I noticed she'd passed out from the excessive amounts of alcohol she'd consumed that night, and looking across at her sleeping body I got an overwhelming urge rising inside me to do something I knew was very wrong, but moreover very dangerous. I was about to think against it when my raising erection was all I needed to shed any doubts.

"Lisa?" I asked, checking that she was completely out of it. There was no reply.

"Lisa?" I raised my voice a little. If she woke up while I was having my fun I could be in serious trouble.

She was obviously in a very deep drunken sleep so I began to make my move. Taking my hand off the steering wheel I slowly moved to her leg, placing my hand on her soft, smooth thigh. Even from there I could feel the heat emanating from her moist teen pussy. I started gently stroking my hand upwards, and delicately pulled the hem of her already ridiculously short skirt further up her legs. I almost gasped aloud as I pulled her skirt up far enough to realise that the pair of knickers I'd seen from my vantage point at the bottom of the stairs earlier in the evening were now gone. God alone knows what she was getting up to at this party! Expecting to see a cute mound encased in sexy panties I got a nice surprise when I revealed her shaven pussy in all its naked glory. Even though it was dark in the car I could see that her lips were moist, and so I took the next delicate step and rubbed a finger gently along her labia, spreading her wetness around. Just as I was contemplating whether or not to take it further and probe inside for her clit something happened that changed everything.

"Jason, what are you doing?"

I was so entranced by her smooth, wet pussy that I'd failed to notice her open her eyes, and she was staring at me with a look of shock on her pretty face.

"Oh fuck, sis, I'm sorry I didn't... I wasn't... Please don't tell mum and dad I promise I'll never do it again." I fumbled my words as the severity of what was happening kicked in. My little sister had just awoken to me fondling her cute little pussy and I could see no easy way out of the situation.

"Well maybe I won't. It depends on if you keep going or not," she replied.

"I won't, I promise sis, I'm so sorry. I had a little bit to drink tonight and I couldn't help myself. You've grown into a very attractive young lady, you know that?" I half laughed, hoping to bring down the tension in the car.

"No, Jason, you don't get it. I. Want. You. To. Keep. Going," she spoke the words slowly, letting them sink in.

I was speechless. There I was expecting to get a right telling off followed by probably being kicked out of the house when she told my parents but instead she said the words that would alter the course of both our lives indefinitely.

"Are you serious?" I asked. There was no way she honestly wanted me to continue.

"Yeah, come on Jason. I saw the way you were looking at me when we went to the party, I know you want me. And to be honest, I've wanted you for a long time." The words stunned me into temporary silence again. Then a sudden wave of alcohol-stained breath wafted across my nose and I my heart sank as I remembered how drunk she was. It must be the drink, I thought. There is no way I can take advantage of my drunken sister. I voiced the fact that she didn't know what she was saying as she was too drunk, but she was having none of it.

"Don't treat me like a child, Jason, I know what I want. I've wanted you ever since I first started noticing boys. I know I'm your sister but I'm still a girl and you're every girl's dream guy."

My heart leapt as I realised these weren't the words of lust. These were words of love. My sister loved me, and in a way that most women would keep for men outside of their family.

I said nothing; I just leant towards her and kissed her. I would have loved to make the first kiss long, passionate and deep, but sadly the act of driving prevents a person from spending extended periods of time with their eyes closed.

We broke the kiss and she just stared into my eyes and bit her lip, making her look ten times as sexy as ever before. She slowly slid forward in her seat so that she could open her legs wide, and lifted her skirt again. I stared in awe as she revealed her pussy to me. Before I just had a view of her lips but now I could see the whole glorious, soaking wet thing.

"Finger me, Jason. Make me cum."

I almost came myself as she spoke those words. She lay back and closed her eyes as I placed my hand on her thigh again and slowly moved up to her eagerly waiting pussy. She let a quiet moan escape her lips as the tips of my fingers first caressed her wet folds. No use beating around the bush, I thought, and after a few slow rubs up and down her whole cunt I went to her clitoris and began rubbing it sensuously.

The small moans grew louder and she began to move her hips, fucking my hand. I had to try my best to concentrate on the road and not watch what I was doing to my gorgeous sister. I slid my fingers up and down her slit and alternated between fucking them in and out of her tight, wet hole and rubbing them around her hard clit. I kept this going all the way back home, and as we turned onto our street I considered stopping now before we risked our parents seeing, when suddenly she started screaming in pleasure and bucking her hips wildly as I finger-fucked her delicious cunt to a shuddering orgasm. She lay there panting afterwards, just managing to release a few breathless words;

"That... was... amazing," she managed to say between exhausted gasps.

"Yeah, well you'd better compose yourself Lisa, we don't want mum and dad getting suspicious."

We walked up the drive to the house and I entered first.

"Mum? Dad?" I called. No answer.

I walked through to the lounge and saw a note on the coffee table. It read;

'Jason & Lisa. We've gone out for a few drinks with friends. Won't be back til tomorrow. Don't destroy the house please. Love mum and dad.'

I read the note aloud and when I finished I looked up to see Lisa with the sexiest grin I'd ever seen spread across her angelic young face.

"Meet me in my room in ten minutes, stud," she cooed.

I just nodded in agreement, and watched her arse sexily slink upstairs. I was in for a fun night.

I followed her up the stairs and watched her turn into her bedroom. I needed a quick shower before we did anything so I stepped into the bathroom and threw my clothes on the floor. I didn't bother locking the door since my parents were out and the only person who was in the house was going to do a lot more than see me naked soon. This was going to be a quick in-and-out shower. I had more important things to do. I stepped in the shower, images racing through my mind imagining what was going to be happening in a few minutes. My cock sprang to attention as I envisaged myself spreading my sister's cunt lips wide and licking her to another huge orgasm. I was in desperate need of release but managed to hold back from touching myself.

I heard a creak coming from the door and turned to see my sister peeking through the gap the ajar door had left.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" She said as she opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.

She stared down at my cock and licked her lips.

"My my, what a beautiful cock you have," she purred.

"All the better to fuck you with."

"I'll be the judge of that."

She slipped off the nightie she was wearing and slid in the shower with me. I turned and held her in my arms just staring into her eyes thinking about how beautiful she was. We could restrain ourselves no longer and our lips met in a passionate embrace. We kissed for what seemed like hours, our tongues dashing in and out of each other's mouths, teeth biting lips, brief gasps and moans betraying just how much pleasure we were both getting from this simple act.

Just as I was thinking it couldn't get any better than this she broke off the kiss, and placed a delicate finger on my lips when I went to complain.

"Your lips have had enough. Something else needs a kiss."

I got the hint and didn't think to complain again. She moved her hand from my mouth and stroked it down my body, caressing my firm abs and six pack as she went.

"Jesus, Jason, you're so fucking hot."

I could think of no other person I would rather hear those words from right then.

She followed her hand with her lips, kissing down my chest and my stomach until she was on her knees, the water of the shower cascading down my body like something from a cologne advert. In one swift move she grabbed the base of my cock and plunged it all the way into her mouth. And when I say all the way, I mean all the way. I'm usually a fan of getting slowly worked into things but she surprised me by instantly deepthroating me and what a lovely surprise it was. Boy did this girl know how to handle a dick.

She used her left hand to fondle my balls while she bobbed her head slowly up and down my raging hard shaft. The sounds of her saliva bubbling in her throat and vibrating the head of my penis made me roll back my eyes in shear ecstasy. She doubled up the sensational blowjob with her skilful hand, matching the rhythm of her bobbing head. Her tongue slid up and down the underside of my cock, tickling over my frenum and sending shivers through my whole body.

"Fuck, Lis, you've done this before mmmm," I said, truly shocked by her expertise.

"Mmm yeah, but never with a cock as nice as this."

I decided not to reply since the longer we spent talking the longer her mouth spent off my cock, and that just would not do at all.

She quickened her pace, alternating between covering my member in hot wet kisses and licks and shoving the whole thing deep in her mouth until she could hungrily tongue my balls. I knew that after all the sexual tension in the car there was no way I would last very long and told her so.

"Yeah cum in my mouth, Jason. I want your hot, creamy cum all over my tongue," she said while sucking on my aching balls.

That send me into overload since, even though I'd always had luck with the ladies, I'd always seemed to get the ones who didn't like the taste of cum. So if Lisa was going to let me cum in her mouth it would be a first for me, and it had always been one of my biggest fantasies.

"Oh yeah baby, keep going I'm gonna cum."

She was in a sexual frenzy now, moaning loudly while she pummelled my cock into her throat. I felt my orgasm rising inside me like a tidal wave and clenched every muscle in my body as it took over all my senses. She kept my member in her mouth as the first few spurts shot from the tip of my cock like a gun. I'd never cum so hard. She swallowed the first loads and then pulled my cock out to jerk the rest onto her face and mouth. I watched in sexual bliss as my ferocious orgasm pumped what seemed like gallons of cum all over my gorgeous little sisters eagerly awaiting face. It filled her mouth and poured out over her lips to drip off her chin and splash all over her huge boobs.

When my orgasm finally subsided I could barely stand or talk and just panted while she scraped up every last drop of cum with her fingers and sexily licked her them clean. She had eaten every last drop of my monstrous load and I could tell she fucking loved it.

"Yummy that tasted sooo nice," she said with a wicked grin on her cute little face.

"Not half as nice as it felt, I'll bet," I gasped.

I went to repay the favour but she stopped me in my tracks, stepped out of the shower and said with a smile;

"If you want me you're gonna have to come and get me."

I did want her, and by god was I going to get her.

I turned the shower off, quickly towelled myself dry and followed her out of the bathroom. We crossed to her bedroom and she closed the door behind us. I simply stood and watched as she slowly walked across the bedroom and climbed onto the bed on all fours.

"Now you can repay me," she purred.

Without hesitation I crossed the room and got on the bed behind her, looking at her gorgeous bent over body, taking in the exquisite detail of her pussy and arse. I kissed up her thighs until I was within a hair's breadth of her pussy, but didn't touch it just yet. Despite how quickly she jumped into my blowjob I was determined to tease the little slut. I heard quiet moans of "yes" and "mmm" escape from her lips as I kissed, sucked and licked the flesh on her legs and arse, getting ever closer to her pussy. After doing this for a couple of minutes I slowly and gently licked up her slit from her clit to her hole, only daring to brush her lightly. The sensation sent shivers up her spine and I felt her tremble from the anticipation. I decided enough was enough and I could no longer resist the urge to taste her juicy pussy. I plunged my tongue deep inside her pussy, making her gasp with the sudden jolt of pleasure. My tongue swirled expertly inside her tight, wet hole, flicking over her g-spot and making her muscles constrict and tense around my tongue.

"Oh yeah, just like that," she moaned between exasperated gasps.

I plucked my tongue from her velvety sheath and licked down to her clit, sucking the hard little nub into my mouth and flicking my tongue over it while I sucked.

"Jesus baby you're so good," she almost screamed.

I continued to suck and lick her erect clit while she grinded her hips into my face so my nose was pushed into her pussy, increasing the pleasure. Staring into her crack as I worked my tongue over her pussy, I suddenly got an idea to do something that I'd never tried with any of my previous conquests. I pondered it for a moment, then decided to hell with it I was going to give it ago, after all if she didn't like it she could just tell me to stop.

I gave her sweet cunt a couple more broad licks, and in the final lick went straight from her clit all the way up to her gorgeous ass. I heard a sharp intake of breath as she marvelled at the intense new sensation she was feeling. It was clear to me that not only was this my first time giving but her first time receiving it. I flicked my tongue around her little brown hole, occasionally daring to push it into her anus every once and a while. She really liked this and was practically screaming in ecstasy as I continued to ravish her arsehole.

MmmBoobs
MmmBoobs
16 Followers
12