My Sister Punam

Story Info
Indian man gets his sister.
7.9k words
4.16
234.2k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers

My sister named Punam, is doing her B.Sc.2nd yr in a local college here. She is not so smart that can attract everyone but she is like an average college girl. We used to talk on almost all the subjects freely at our home. My father is a headmaster of a local school and mother is a teacher in girls’ high school. My elder sister is married and is well settled in Pune. Our paternal grandmother is staying with us. She is partly immobile with feeble eyesight.

Normally we remain alone at home in the afternoon, barring few occasions when she goes to her tuitions in noon. Normally we remain busy with our own work and granny usually sits in her room near the verandah. Until reading that incredible story ‘Sonal My Behna’, I never thought about sex with my sister. However, I really like the views of that author about incest sex for reasons like that it avoids AIDS and STDs possibilities and allows you an in-house entertainment too. Friends you will not believe but before this incident I never had a sexual encounter in my real life. I was so unlucky guy until my 22 that had never seen a naked girl or women in my real life, so the matter of fucking doesn’t arise! All the things what I was doing were limited to masturbating ( hand job, hatthoo or mooth ), chasing or flirting the girls, erotic chat on adult sites, seeing blue films etc. – Even after knowing clearly the fact that the so called ‘girl’ chatting across me is not a girl in reality but is a Naughty Tom like me having a fucking stick in his pants and is idly sitting like me in the cafe nearby his college and passing his leisure time there! However, there were no other alternatives of entertainment in small towns like ours. After reading that story I started thinking seriously of fucking my sister and finally decided to seduce her.

I was not getting clue how to approach her. Although we were talking and chatting on almost all the subjects in our leisure times but previously I never thought in this intension before. Normally we used to talk freely on our friends, their affairs how they ( friends )search for privacy to meet each other’s lovers’, for that how they bunk tuitions, lectures etc etc....

We were free in discussing films and filmstars their affairs like why Abhishek left Karishma; but soon I found this was not sufficient to seduce her for fucking! One day my father asked me to accompany my sister to our district HQ, so as to get her homeguard cadet certificate from the office of District Sports Officer. As I was searching for the chance, I immediately nodded. On a safer side father advised us to travel by bus instead of my motorbike. It was Thursday that day, after taking lunch we left the house. As there are frequent buses going to that place, we got the bus soon. We were sitting nearby in the bus on a two-sitter bench. Punam sat on the window sit and I was on aisle seat. It was approx 1-hour distance. As my intensions were clear, I intentionally sat closer to her touching my thighs to her thighs; arms to her arms and like that. While chatting I was getting more closer to her as if I can’t heard her conversation in the noise of bus. Due to closeness, my penis was getting partly erected and bulge was clearly visible from my pants. I was sure she must have definately noted that changes in my behavior and obviously in my pants! - But she did not showed anything like that on her face. Taking liberty, I clapped on her thighs for few times and also on the pretext of reading fortune on palm, I fondled her hand too. By my moves, she was getting nervous and shy but she was quiet all the while. After journey was over, we reached to D.S.O. office at 11 noon sharply for certificate.

As usual the sarkari babu told us to collect that certificate by 5 in evening as the DSO was on the tour outside and would be supposed to returned by 3 PM at his office, after that he will sign the certificate and we can get it. Now how to pass the time until evening was our task so after thinking we planned to go for a morning movie of 12 to 3. I referred the local newspaper and we decided to go to ‘Razz’, although previously it was seen by both of us with our respective friend circle but we decided to repeat it. The movie theatre was nearby so we could reach easily to DSO office after movie. We went to theatre, got the tickets, and sat inside the theatre. Being morning show and movie was no more remained new by now, so there was no rush to show except the strayed audience. In balcony, hardly 100 spectators were present out of which 90 were the couples of lovers and balance may be strayed viewers. As we were among the first comers entered the theatre; we sat in the last row and many couples were sat in front of us. It was obvious that they all were lovers and were reached here to get the privacy by bunking their colleges or tuitions. After some time the lights were made off and the movie started.

As the lovers around were no more interested in movie, they started their work of lovemaking. Presuming us as a couple one out of them,they were least bothered about our presence nearby. Exactly in front of our eyesight one couple was sitting. We were observing them, soon he started kissing her.

He was smooching her lips for almost 20 minutes, and by closing her eyes she was enjoying his kiss. Punam was disturbed to see those lovers. She was shying and getting more nervous. I was sure that now she would said to leave the movie in between but amazingly she didn’t said any word like that and was carefully observing what was going on nearby. After some time, the nearby lovers fulfilled their thirst of kissing and were moving ahead. They were becoming shameless. The lover sitting in front of us has inserted his hand in the kamiz of his fiancée and started rudely rubbing her breasts probably she was not wearing her bra. He was least bothered about our existence there as we are seeing them may be presuming that we are there for the same work! She was now leaned down her legs below the front seat and laid her head on the hands of chair and both of his hands were inside her kamiz caressing her breasts wildly. In a short while, she started moaning.

I saw -like me- punam was also watching the same movie! My penis got erected but I could not do anything as I was sitting with my sister. Now the lovers were moving one step ahead. He put her hand on his erection and down the zip of his pant. She had drawn her palm inside his pant and started probing his tool. As we were sitting on uppermost step chairs in the last row, we could easily see their complete drama from our place. After fondling his tool for sometime she could not controlled herself as he was fondling her breasts and was arousing her badly, so finally she pulled out his tool outside his pants. Oh what a seen that was! His black coloured monster was now in her hand and we could see easily when there was enough light on the scenes in the picture. The lund was getting larger in the outside air! Soon it becomes fully erected due to her gentle massaging. As the foreskin was down the head of lund was glistening. Now she leans over him and started masturbating his tool. Punam was carefully watching their drama like me. I don't know if she had already seen an erected lund before. Thinking this my penis was getting erected inside my pants.

In a minute or two-he cummed forcefully on her and her face was clunged with his load on her chicks. As there was no A.C. in that hall,the humid air inside the theatre was getting hotter and we could easily feel the whiff of some pungent aroma inside the hall. She ate some of his cum with her fingers and rest cleaned with her hanky and put that hanky carefully in her purse. Next she loosened knot of her shalwar and put his hand inside her shalwar. From his actions, it was clear that he was fingering her phoody or vagina. By imagining the scene of their finger fucking I could not control myself and was about to cum inside my pants. Although the treasure of sex was sitting next to me but I could not make any move because she was my sister and I was her brother! I know both were ignited from inside but could not do anything. What I could do was that I put my left hand on her right hand and that is too on the arm of seat and I could feel that she was hot, and was shivering, I was quietly watching her reaction. However, she did not make any move as I was expecting and watching the in front love making couples'affairs like a statue. After some time of finger fucking of his fiancée’s pussy he removed his fingers and was licking those fingers.

I was sure that he was eating her cum that was sticking to his fingers. She was sitting in a manner that he could easily scratch her lava. By the time, all the surrounding was filled with some pungent odour probably that was emitting from their body parts like choot and lund! After fulfilling their desires they neatened their clothes and leave the theatre. By the interval almost three forth of theatre was vacated so we decided not to watch the movie further and left the theatre after intervals. In the outside circumstances, I observed Punam was somewhat disturbed so I changed the topic of movie and we went to nearby restaurant for refreshment. Now she was getting normal but was shy and was avoiding me in meeting her eyes direcly like what she was doing previously. Then I took her to the DSO office and we collected her Homeguard certificate. In evening we got return bus at around 6.30 PM. Sitting arrangement was like morning. But this time I built some more courage for the reason that it was darkness inside the bus after the booking was over and the afternoon movie scene was witnessed by both of us. So this time I could not control myself. I directly put my left-hand palm over her right thigh in the darkness and waiting for her replies. She did not replied.

So I started caressing with my fingers on her thighs but she was seeing outside the windows as if nothing had happened. I could not built more courage than that within me so I could not go beyond that, as I was not sure about her extreme reaction if something goes wrong. By the time, our small journey was over and my entire efforts went futile. From next day onwards I was searching for more opportunities to seduce her. Now she was became an angel of my dream. Although she is a medium girl of wheatish complexion long hair up to hips good body curves.....featuring something like Shilpa Shetty ( what I think! )....and is really beautiful, I mean it. Now when she came to my room as usual for chatting about our college gathering, youth festival, friends & profs (I believe, that's the only topic on which I can debate with my sister!) I use to stare at her (particularly at her breasts) in the manner that she should take note of my intentions. I was eager to show her that I was magnetized by her physically maturity, her magnetic eyes, magical smile, her makeup and costumes that carved her novel picture in my heart. Since recent past I also noticed her boobs are bubbling to new heights and were erecting my penis. There onwards I use to search every occasion of talking to my sister lonely.

Although I was not sure whether we both had mutual attraction but I observed that we both us are glancing each other on time to time. It was my duty to drop her to the college every morning on my bike. I observed many times her hand touches to my penis, earlier I was overlooking this considering coincidence but then I decided to harvest this every opportunity. When her hand touches to my penis, I started my penis growing more and so she should feel the erection. Later I come to know that she removes her hand like touching an electric wire that is carrying a current when she feels my growing erection to her hand. Here I was expecting that she should hold my erection so that I could make a further move but it was not happening.

Time was passing and I was getting more and more desperate to fuck her. When I cleared my ICWA entrance recently and that was come to know me on 1st Jan. 03 - that day CA and ICWA results were declared- I hugged her deeply on the pretext of joy and as if I am doing it unintentionally I keep her in my embrace for almost a minute. When I released her, she was blushed and was shying. Because this time I touched my full erection to her body. Later I was thinking that she might surely complain this to our parents so in evening when our mom came home I hugged her in the same manner -as I hold my sister in noon- but obviously this time my penis was not erected! She didn’t said anything but matter was not progressing at all. I was searching for all possible chances. I started to withdraw underwear while sleeping and was sleeping on merely a pyjama or bermuda or on shorts so that she should view my erection like a tent and should make further move.

I observed she saw my swollen tent many times but was quietly observing. I also bring some porn magazines and leave them on table or below my pillow so that she should at least take note and glance them. I know she saw those issues but neither shown like that on her face and nor complained to parents. As we are sharing same bathroom and toilet so when she takes bath earlier to me then I started masturbating on her panties and bras, leaves my cum thereon, and later put that panty or bra on bath stool or at other place than the normal pile of clothes so that she should guess later while collecting the clothes for washing and should note that what I did to her undergarments! If I take bath earlier then I use to spread my cum on bath stool. Once I shaved my penis, removed pubic hair- Zata- and keeps the entire shaving kit clinging with hair-zata-and foam intentionally in bathroom as if I forget to clean it. After some time when I peek into bathroom, I found my kit was washed and was kept on its place! Twice I showed her my dick from the corners of my Bermuda (short), when I was resting on my bed with pillows below my head, reading a book with my knees upward and I was not put on my underwear inside the Bermuda. So I was sure that my dick was clearly visible to her when she was sitting on the corner of the same bed. Finally, I concluded that she is neither showing any interest in my moves nor taking initiative. I got frustrated. On the other hand, I was thinking like although even if she is not showing any direct interest in me nor she is complaining to anyone in house means

I could say that she is neutral moreover. So why should not I take the initiative by directly invading her and test my luck once. For that, I was searching an opportunity. After a few days, a solitary time arose.

Our parents have to leave for Pune for a 3 days meeting for setting the SSC board papers. As both our papa and mom are on the committee of paper setting and every year, they have to visit board office at Pune. My sister and our grandma were left behind, My mother instructed to sleep us all in the same room. It was 13th Jan, Monday. However by the night my granny requested that she would like to sleep in her regular room that is attached to verandah, as she could not sleep elsewhere being the new place and that may cause her sleeplessness at this old age. So at around 9 PM granny left for her room and asked me to lock the door inside carefully. We were alone watching the TV in our main room. She was sitting in the sofa & I was lying on the bed watching TV. There was some love story going on! As I was thinking something different in my mind so I was shy watching the movie with her that day. Once or twice I went purposefully to kitchen (to drink water) to avoid to see those love & kissing scenes on the movie. But she was so cool girl seriously looking at the love scene and enjoying them, as it seems like she is unaware of Love and sex. Thinking her innocence like ‘Sridevi’ in the movie ‘Sadma’ my penis was getting erected and I was waiting for a chance to fuck the innocent girl. When I could not control I jerked off in the toilet. It was around 11.30 pm, by the time she made herself comfortable to sleep down-thank God!- and laid her mattresses on the carpet side by my cot. I was pretending to be sleep on my bed and my tent was once again on its full now.

I was waiting for her replies. I know by now she had noticed my tent many times -not directly but from the corners of her eyes but she was quiet. After complete movie was over, She switched off the TV and drank water from a jug nearby. Then she went to toilet for piss. In the quiet background of night, I can easily hear her pissing sound. That made me crazy and desperate and I decided to fuck her at any cost. Again she came in the room think for a while and then switch off the bedroom light and went to her bed. At midst of darkness I couldn’t really sleep, Some thing like monster inside me ignited to have a perfect fuck with her now. After long thoughts, I made up my mind of how to make a love affair with her.... After a careful thought, I was sure this is 'Yes or ever or No or Never' type battle. I finally decided to test my luck. I stated with a gargle mmuuueee,mmuuuuueee, twice, thrice and watching. I was heart beaten.......

Eagerly waiting for her replies......Oh my

God.......Finally you blessed me!....... She

replied with the cough. Now I understood that she is sleepless and she is of the same intensions as I am having! In order to confirm further I coughed this time.... and oh God she gargled in replies this time! In fact I was waiting for this final sign. I started and come on rolling on the side of my cot...I approach her with my hands from my cot (As I told you, she was sleeping on the floor besides my cot). I first put my hand out of my bed and slowly crawled my hands to her from my bed (I never made an attempt to peep from my bed, all my hands did)....I was about to touch her......and was shaken by her meekly voice, "Bhaiya....didn't you get sleep??". I immediately took my hand and my mind was boggling to death. I said, "Punam,I couldn't". She raised up her knees leaned to the bed, and said "Let me make you sleep",. She started, she reached my right hand and placed my palm on her cheek.

My heart started pounding and my vain blood started pumping out. We were motionless for minutes. Slowly she whispered ‘Sleep...Sleep...’rubbing her cheek on my palm. I was relaxed by her love whisper and slowly fingered her cheek as gently as I could. After fingering for about 2 minutes, I slowly took my hand off her Cheek and hold her shoulder to rise her knees. At last words came from my mouth "Punam Please sleep with me"!!. Oh my God....to my surprise she did as I said and laid besides me on my bed and did not even protested! For a few minutes we were motionless, suddenly she tightened my hand with hers slender fingered tender palm and placed it on her belly. I made up mind not to waste time anymore.... I crawled my hand to her boobs, she was holding my hand tightly and never let me press it. She guided my hand to her neck...face and I started tickling her ears. I can hear her sex ecstasy voice mmmmm..mmmmm. and said bhaiya please make love to me, I was half way on her, and started with the first kiss & smooch of my life. With that she lost her control, holds my hair tightly, and never let me take my lips. I reached her tongue with mine, and she gave a bite. I kissed her all over her face, and so did she. I started to probe her boobs on her dress and was lucky this time that she let me play, kiss and mouth them over her kamiz. I was pressing them over her kamiz with my tremendous vigor. We were hugging and spinning each other rolling all over the bed, kissing each other. She was wearing salwar- kamiz, I started unzipping her tops, and she was much co-operative turning her back for unzipping. We kneed on the bed and she raised her hand to take off her tops.

As did to her, she did the same to take off my t-shirt. Still on the knees, I released her ponytail as she got big hair touching her hips and whiff of hair fragrance went into my nosrills. Now I could never resist and started hugging kissing her boobs and around. At the same time scents emerging of her bare armpits were intoxicating me. I found her armpits were full with a black jet of hair. I caressed there. She whispered my name ‘ Naren, Naren....’and hold my buttocks tightly to hers, as my hard penis was touching her, she was shocked, and hold my buttocks still tighter and reached my neck hugging with hers. When it was on the go, I slowly put my hands on her buttocks and slowly released her salwar nara. She suddenly realized and hence refrained me doing so. She was still half-dressed, I removed forcefully her salwar at last. I released her bra and saw her pair of nice breast standing stiff and erect. This time I carefully observed her boobs. She had a very nice pair of boobs. Whitish in color with faint brown or you can say reddish colored nipples. Although they were big in size but they were very hard and tight. Her nipples were erected. That site astonished me. We hugged in bare body and I realized the heat of her body in mine. I dragged my tongue all over her face, her hairy arm pits and boobs. She was so curious and demanding even as she holds my back hair, and guides me from her boobs to belly.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers
12