My Sister The Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
I blackmail my sister after taping her.
3.7k words
4.43
311.9k
144

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

I looked at my watch. 5:01pm. Time to head home. I was interning at a local business during the summer in between my Sophomore and Junior years in college. I was still living at home with my parents and bratty sister. My sister recently graduated High School, and had just turned 18 a few weeks ago. As a 'present' my parents told her she didn't have to work over the summer, so when I got home, she was usually lounging by the pool in her bikini, ready to tease me about her carefree days getting a tan while I slaved away in a windowless office for minimum wage.

Most of my friends thought Laurel was hot, though to me she was just my bratty little sister. She was 5-foot, 9-inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown hair and light green eyes. When she wasn't tanning herself she was working out, accounting for her washboard stomach and toned arms and legs. Her breasts were the typically full, firm mounds you'd expect of an athletic 18-year old, and from the couple of times her bras ended up in my laundry basket, I knew she was a 35C.

When I got home, I went outside to say "Hi" to Laurel, but she wasn't there. I headed upstairs to change my clothes. The way our house was set up, my bedroom was at the end of the hall, with my parent's room to one side of me, my sister's to the other. As I passed my parents room, I could hear noises coming from inside. I knew they weren't home, so I opened the door carefully. I couldn't believe what I saw -- my sister was on all fours, naked, being fucked from behind by my friend Ralph, as her best friend Samantha was on her back being fucked by another friend, Chris. Samantha was even more beautiful than my sister -- a little shorter at 5-foot, 8 inches, with red hair, full, pouty lips, and breasts that seemed to defy gravity. She was playing with her nipples as Chris fucked her hard.

I went to the living room and got my parent's video camera. Quickly putting a new tape inside I snuck back upstairs. I eased the door open a little more, and zoomed in on the action. I had a perfect view of Ralph's cock driving in and out of my sister's cunt. I guided the camera over to her face, getting her right in the center of the frame, moaning with each deep thrust of Ralph's cock. I scanned over to Samantha, focusing on her upper body as Chris pounded her pussy. Her full breasts shook back and forth as Chris fucked her. I watched silently as the two guys fucked them faster and faster.

"Ohhhh Godddddd, Laurel...I'm gonna cum," said Ralph.

"Not inside me!! " she yelled.

Ralph pulled out his cock and Laurel swallowed it whole. Ralph fucked her mouth for a few seconds until his whole body went rigid. I could tell he was cumming. I focused on Laurel's mouth, Ralph's cock down her throat, as he filled her with his cum. Ralph pulled his cock out, a trail of cum dribbling down Laurel's chin. I caught it all.

Samantha could tell Chris was about to cum, too. "Cum on my tits," she said. Chris pulled out of her pussy and started jerking off. A few quick pumps of his fist, and he sent gobs of cum all over Samantha's chest.

Both guys collapsed back on the bed. The girls switched positions. Samantha started sucking Ralph's cock, while Laurel feasted on Chris'. "First to cum gets it all," asked Laurel, in between slurps of Chris's cock.

"You're on," said Sam, obviously knowing exactly what my sister meant.

Both girls worked furiously on the cocks in front of them. It was quite a sight -- both of them on their knees, their asses pointed at me, their heads bobbing up and down as they sucked their guys' cocks. Laurel reached down to fondle Chris' balls, and that sent him over the edge. He came hard and loud. To prove her victory, Laurel pulled her mouth away and let Chris cum all over her face. "Move over," she commanded Samantha.

Sam had a definite look of disappointment on her face as Laurel took over her blowjob. She applied the same ball-handling technique to Ralph, and had him cumming quickly, too. She took all his cum in her mouth, then turned to Sam, and kissed her. Their mouths open, tongues intertwined, I was able to see some cum dripping between them. "Mmmmmm, thanks, Laurel."

"Best friends share," Laurel said, smiling.

The guys were getting dressed. "We gotta go," they said. I don't think Sam and Laurel heard them, as they started kissing each other. I quickly hid in my room as I watched them leave, and then snuck back to the door, which they had left open. I pulled it closed so as not to be noticed, as I watched Laurel going down on Sam. I could clearly focus on her ass and cleanly shaved cunt as she licked and sucked on Sam's pussy.

She soon had Sam cumming hard, her whole body shuddering in ecstasy as Laurel lapped up all her juices. As Sam's orgasm subsided, Laurel kissed her way up her body, teasing her breasts with her mouth. As Laurel reached her lips they kissed like long-time lovers, their tongues intertwining.

And I was getting it all on tape.

After a few minutes of kissing, Laurel slid the rest of the way up Sam's body, until she was straddling her face. Samantha pulled her down to her mouth, and began eating her like there was no tomorrow. I still couldn't believe what I was watching! From my angle I could easily see Sam's pussy, which was also shaved bare, and Laurel's ass bouncing up and down on her friend's face. It didn't take much for Sam to make Laurel cum too, her whole body shaking as she cried out. Laurel collapsed, holding on to the headboard. Looking at the clock, she said "Oh shit, Sam! You gotta get out of here! Jake will be home soon! Help me clean up!"

I grabbed my stuff and raced downstairs. I tried to be as quiet as possible, while hurrying as much as I could. Luckily, I was able to sneak out of the house and into my car without anyone hearing me. I drove around the corner and waited until I saw Samantha leave my house, walking towards hers. I drove back home and entered loudly so Laurel would hear me. I heard her upstairs.

"Hi, Laurel," I called.

"Hi Jake," she said. "I'll be down in a little while. I'm gonna take a shower and wash all the sunscreen off me. Hard day at the pool, you know."

Yeah, I knew. I knew she was washing the musky scents of cum and pussy, not the coconut scent of sunscreen, off her body. My cock was getting hard again. I tried shaking the thought out of my head, but it was impossible. I locked my door and got out of my dress clothes. My 7.5" cock was making a tent in my boxer shorts.

Giving in, I pulled them down and gave myself a few quick strokes. Precum oozed out of the tip. I got onto the bed and relived the scene of my sister on the bed. I imagined it was my cock she was sucking, instead of Chris and Ralph's. I shot my load just as I heard the shower turn off. Quickly, I got dressed and headed downstairs.

Suddenly I remembered the videotape! I didn't have time to save it when I was running out the door. I popped the tape out of the video camera and put the camera back on the shelf, slipping the tape into my pocket. I had the world's best blackmail in my hands, and had to think of how to punish Laurel. She'd teased me for years, and now I was going to have my revenge. As I was plotting, Laurel came downstairs and my parents came home from work. They didn't work together, but their offices were in the same part of town, so they often carpooled.

My mom walked in carrying takeout dinner. I forgot -- they had theater tickets tonight, so we had to eat quickly so they could get out in time. It would just be me and Laurel at home. After dinner, my parents went to their room to get changed, and Laurel went into the family room to watch TV. I headed back to the living room and got the video camera and cables. Sneaking the camera back into my room, I hooked it up to the VCR and made a copy of the tape. Hiding the copy, I snuck the equipment back to the living room, just as the doorbell rang.

I answered the door, and was face to face with Samantha. "Hi loser," she said, pushing past me. "I'm watching videos with Laurel tonight. Try to stay out of our way."

Fuck her, I thought.

My parents left for the theater, and Laurel and Sam settled into the living room to watch videos. I waited for my moment, as I watched them from the top of the stairs. The first movie ended, and Laurel said, "I got the movie you wanted. 'Dykes Of Hazzard'," she said laughing.

"I love the titles of these things," Samantha said. "I need to use the bathroom," she added.

"OK, I'll put the movie in and get us some drinks while it gets going."

That was my opportunity. As they left the living room, I stole the real movie they were going to watch, and slipped the tape of the two of them into the machine. I hid at the top of the stairs again, until they settled back in on the couch. Then I 'casually' walked past them into the kitchen.

"Don't mind me," I said. "I'm just getting a snack."

I heard Sam say something about "...pause it when he comes back out..." and knew I had them stuck. I heard the machine click on, followed immediately by double screams. "OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!! JAKE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!"

They stormed into the kitchen.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT TAPE," Laurel demanded.

"Made it myself," I said, calmly. "This afternoon."

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU," she screamed.

"Oh, I don't think you'll do that," I told her. "See, I already made a couple of copies and gave them to people on the orders to give them to Mom and Dad, should anything happen to me."

Laurel looked at me. "You did not!"

"Actually, I did," I said, bluffing. "And if you don't believe me, just try something. Or maybe I'll just give this tape to Mom and Dad when they get home. I'm sure they'd love to see what you do when they're not home. And in their bed!"

They knew I had them.

"What do you want," hissed Laurel.

I hadn't given it a whole lot of thought. "Go upstairs, and I'll meet you in your room."

Silently, they went upstairs. I thought for a minute, and took the video camera. I popped in a fresh tape. I went into Laurel's room and locked the door.

"There's no way we're going to do anything you're thinking of, so forget it," said Laurel, trying to get control of the situation.

"I figured you'd say that," I said. "So I hid a copy of the tape in Mom & Dad's room. Do what I say, and I'll remove it. Disobey me? Well, disobey me and they'll have some interesting bedtime viewing tonight, wouldn't you say?"

Laurel and Samantha sat there, dejected. I turned on the camera and aimed it at the bed. "Get undressed," I said, my confidence building.

Laurel and Sam got undressed and sat on the bed, their legs crossed and their hands covering their nipples.

"Hands at your sides," I directed.

They uncovered their breasts.

I took of my shirt and kicked off my sneakers. I walked up to my Samantha. "Take off my pants."

Sam undid my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and tugged them down. I turned to Laurel. The bigger humiliation was for her. "Now you. Take off my boxers."

Laurel tried, but my hard cock made it difficult.

"Reach in, and move it out of the way," I told her.

Laurel reached inside my boxers and held my cock. She pulled my shorts away from me, and slid them down. She released my cock as I kicked off my shorts. It was inches away from her face.

"Kiss it," I told her.

Laurel kissed my cock.

"Lick it," I said. Laurel licked my cock up and down. Samantha watched, silently.

I turned to Samantha. "Suck it," I demanded.

Samantha paused.

"I made a copy for your parents too, Sam." Samantha looked up at me, and put my cock in her mouth. It felt incredible.

"Suck it, Sam. Just like you did this afternoon."

Samantha started licking and sucking my cock while I played with her nipples. I turned to Laurel, who was staring at her best friend giving her brother a blowjob. "Rub your pussy," I told her.

Laurel started fingering herself as Samantha gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Once she got started, she really got into it. "Don't swallow," I told her. "I want you to share with Laurel, when you're done."

Samantha mumbled in agreement. I thrust my cock back and forth at her mouth as she sucked me in and out. I could hear Laurel's orgasm building as she fingered her cunt. Laurel came loudly, and just the sight of my sister cumming sent me over the edge, and I filled Samantha's mouth with my seed. I pulled out, and said, "Let me see."

Samantha showed me her mouth full of cum. I nodded and she leaned over to Laurel, kissing her. As she broke the kiss, I could see my cum all over my sister's mouth.

"Clean her fingers," I told Samantha, who hungrily licked Laurel's juices off her fingers.

"Lay back," I told Laurel. She did as I told her.

I turned to Samantha. "Sit on her face." Samantha crawled up Laurel's body as they mirrored the scene from earlier today, with positions reversed. Samantha lowered her beautiful pussy to Laurel's mouth. I watched as Laurel started eating her friend's pussy, moaning loudly as Samantha moved back and forth, grinding her cunt against my sister's face.

I reached down and started rubbing Laurel's pussy. She was still wet, as I spread around her juices. Laurel started thrusting at my finger as I teased her clit. I laid down on the bed, and started licking Laurel's cunt.

She tasted wonderful. My mind was racing as I imagined the scene in front of me -- my sister eating her best friend's pussy, while I ate hers. I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth like a little cock, making her squirm so much Samantha almost fell off her face. Laurel grabbed Sam's ass and held her steady as I continued to tongue her cunt. After her last orgasm, it didn't take long for Laurel to cum again, and I was quickly lapping up her sweet juices. By now, my cock was rock hard again.

I backed away and watched as Sam came all over my sister's face. She clenched her thighs as she screamed in ecstasy. Laurel licked up every drop of her juices. Sam unclenched her legs, and swung off her head. She leaned back on the headboard.

Both girls were starting at my cock. I wanted them both. I told Samantha to get on her hands and knees, with her ass pointing off the bed. I knew this would give the camera the best angle. I got behind Samantha and guided my cock into her. I watched as it disappeared inside her cunt inch by inch.

She was as tight as you'd expect from an 18-year old, even after all the attention she'd had today. Her pussy was so lubricated I slid in with one hard thrust.

Samantha moaned loudly as I filled her pussy with my thick cock. Laurel sat there amazed as I fucked Sam. I slammed my cock in and out of her, barely pulling out before driving deep inside of her. I held on to her firm breasts, squeezing her nipples as I thrust in and out of her cunt.

Samantha thrusted back and forth, matching my deep strokes. I reached down to her clit and starting rubbing her little nub in quick, hard circles. Samantha was clenching my cock inside of her, squeezing me with each thrust. Her breathing quickened as I sensed her orgasm building.

"Ohhhh Goddddd Jake! I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

I pounded my cock in and out, as fast as I could. I rubbed her clit between my thumb and index finger, sending Samantha over the edge. She grabbed my cock deep inside of her, squeezing me with her inner muscles as she came over and over. It felt like a fist squeezing me as I drove my cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. Samantha was moaning loudly as I stretched her with my thick cock.

"Ohhhhhhh Sam!!" I yelled, my own orgasm building.

"Ohhh Jake... Inside... Cum Inside Me..."

Sam was practically breathless as I continued my assault with my cock. I couldn't tell if she said "Don't cum inside me", and at that moment, I didn't care. I was going to fill her tight cunt whether she wanted me to or not.

I held onto her hips as I exploded deep inside of her. "Ohhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd!" I cried, as I shot load after load of my cum inside her tight pussy.

Samantha collapsed on the bed as I pulled my cock out of her. It was dripping with our juices. I turned to Laurel, who was busy fingering herself again. I took the hand she was using and put it on my cock. I started using her hand to stroke my cock, then released my grip as she got her own rhythm going. I had cum so much inside Samantha, my cock was very slick as my sister spread the sticky juices up and down.

"Taste it," I commanded. Laurel took my cock in her mouth, savoring the taste of my cum mixed with her friend's juices. Laurel worked her mouth all over my shaft, cleaning off every drop. It didn't take long for me to get hard again. When my cock was clean I told Laurel to stop.

"On your knees," I told her. I reached onto her dresser and grabbed some hand lotion. I squirted some into my palm, and then Sam's.

"You know what to do," I said.

Samantha rubbed the lotion onto Laurel's tight, puckered asshole as I coated my cock.

Laurel turned towards me. "No, Jake. Please, no. I've never done that. Please, it will hurt too much."

"Remember what happens if you disobey me," I said.

Laurel turned back around, and stopped objecting.

"Inside too," I told Samantha.

Samantha eased a finger inside my sister's asshole, pushing some lotion inside her.

"That's enough," I told her.

I got behind Laurel, and pressed my cock to her tight brown hole. I spread her cheeks apart and pushed the head of my cock inside her asshole. Laurel breathed in deeply as I slid in another inch. I paused to let her get used to the feeling.

I pulled out a little, then slid back in, a couple of inches entering her this time. With each thrust I paused, before filling her with more of my cock. When I had half my cock inside of her, I pulled out a little more, added some more lotion to my shaft, and slid in the rest of the way.

Laurel cried out as I filled her ass with my cock. I held her still. "You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," she responded. "I am, now."

Slowly I thrust my cock in and out of her ass. Laurel started moaning with each thrust. Her muscles relaxed enough for me to fuck her ass with ease. We got a good rhythm going together as she thrust back each time I pulled out, keeping me deep inside of her. I reached around to rub her clit, fingering her as I filled her ass with my cock.

It didn't take much of that to get Laurel to cum again. I moved my hand back to her hips, pulling me in and out of her ass with short, hard thrusts. She was so tight, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I pulled her back one last time, impaling my cock deep in her ass. I pushed my hips back and forth as I kept my cock buried in her butthole.

I could feel my orgasm approaching like a freight train. I grabbed her hips and held myself deep in her ass as I exploded again. I filled her ass with my cum as Laurel orgasmed again. I pulled my sore cock out of my sister's ass, went to the video camera and switched it off. Both girls laid back on the bed, naked as the day they were born. Both had well-fucked looks on their faces.

"You're sleeping over tonight Sam," I said, perhaps too much like a question.

"I wasn't planning on it," she said.

I laughed. "That wasn't supposed to be a question. Let me rephrase that. You ARE sleeping over tonight, Sam."

"Oh."

"I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow. Rest up. You'll need it."

"How much longer do you expect us to be at your command," said Laurel.

"As long as I want," I told her. I patted the video camera. "Unless you want Mom and Dad to see the new tape as well? I'm sure they'd love to see you fucking your own brother."

They knew they were stuck. I took the camera and tape with me. "Until tomorrow, then," I said, leaving the room. This was going better than I had imagined. I couldn't wait until tomorrow...

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers