My Sister's Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
New teacher meets student's brother.
1.2k words
4.22
150.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bradreler
bradreler
22 Followers

Throughout my time in high school, I had always wanted to get some in school. I got my wish in the spring, a few months before graduation. By this time I had already been fucking my next-door neighbor since last fall, and while it was a wonderful relationship, I needed some more. I was still partial to older ladies, but my first piece in school happened to be a young teacher, no more than 4 years my senior. This was her first teaching position, and she just happened to be my younger sister's English teacher. I had noticed her before, somewhat chubby, but petite, brown hair, cute face, nice round ass, and fairly large tits. My opportunity with her came one day when my sister was home sick, and she sent none other than her brother to collect her assignments...


Miss Pelkey rose when I knocked on the door, I could see her smiling as she walked over to open the door for me.

"Hello, can I help you?" she asked with a warm smile.

"Yeah, I'm here for my sister's homework and stuff. She's been out for a few days." I said as I looked into that pretty young face.

"Come in and I'll get together her work."

She held the door open, and as I walked past, I could've sworn she checked me out. But I acted as if I hadn't seen her and waited by her desk. She sat down behind her desk, and I said,

"My names Brad, by the way."

"Oh, uh, I'm Erin. Nice to meet you, Brad." she smiled and began rummaging through her assignment book to find the assignments for my sister. I sat down on the edge of the desk, and waited.

What the hell, I thought,Let's get a conversation going and see where it leads...

"So, this is your first year teaching here?" I asked staring across at her sweater-covered tits. The white sweater was pretty tight, and I thought I could make out her nipples poking through...

"Um, yes, this is my first teaching job. I graduated last May, and was pretty lucky to find this." she said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Do you live around here?"

"Not exactly, I live a few towns over, I found a cheap apartment there." When she looked back down at the assignments, I saw that she was still smiling.

Hmmm, I thought,Let's see how far I can take this.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked with a grin.

"Uh, no I don't, I've never had a lot of dates. I was busy studying in college, and with this new job, I don't always have a lot of time..." she said, almost blushing.

"Really? Wow, I figured the guys in college would be all over you. I think you're very beautiful."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." she smiled weakly.

I knew this was my chance, so I walked over next to her, behind her desk. I sat down on her desk, facing her, and leaned down and found her lips and kissed her. She moaned back in approval as we made out. She gave no resistance, it was like she had been waiting for me to do this. As we kissed, I reached down and began unbuttoning her pants. She pulled away.

"No, someone will hear us. It's too risky." she said breathlessly.

"Hold on a second, I'll check." I said as I got up and went over to the door. I opened it quietly, and peered down the hall. Her room was at the end of a hallway, with no door to the outside at this end. So, it was very quiet, since it was about 20 minutes after the close of school. I stepped back in, closed and locked the door, and shut off the lights. Then I closed the blinds on the door and crossed the room back to Erin. She was waiting for me, having taken off her sweater, her large breasts heaved with each breath she took. Her white silky bra struggled to restrain her tits. She had also begun clearing off her desk, I could see where she intended on fucking! Without a word, I helped her clean her desk and immediately she was planted in the middle of the desk. She motioned for me to sit in the chair, and she began unzipping her tight black pants. She slowly pulled them down over her hips, exposing a black lacey thong, which was also removed quickly. Here she sat on her teacher's desk, stark naked, with a guy that could've been her student, waiting patiently to lick her pussy. I reached up and gently spread her creamy thighs, and pushed her back onto the desk. She was laying flat, with her ass at the edge of the desk, waiting for me to eat her cunt. I began by kissing the insides of her thighs, slowly working my way to her shaved pussy.

"Come on, Brad. God, that feels good. Keep going." she said breathlessly.

I grunted in agreement and continued to the base of her wet slit. I spread her lips open and saw her moisture beginning to drip out. I licked up the juices that had escaped and plunged my tongue into her velvet hole. I found her clit and began teasing and licking it as I moved a finger in and out of her wet cunt. She moaned and squirmed, cumming hard after a few short minutes. I gave her a few seconds to recover, as I undressed myself. My cock was begging to be used. I glanced at the clock and realized I had to be home soon. I told her to get off the desk and bend over it. She giggled and knew what was coming. She bent over her desk and spread her legs wide, her white creamy ass stuck out towards me. I moved behind her and brought a finger down and spread her little cunt lips. Next, I positioned my cock outside and rubbed it around her wet lips and slowly began to push in. She was very tight, and her cunt felt like heaven.

"Holy shit, fuck me, Brad. Fuck me hard." she squealed.

Once I got all of my cock inside of her, I started slamming her into that desk. Over and over I rammed her, while she moaned and cried out and bucked back towards me. It did not take long for us to climax, her going first, and once those velvety cunt muscles tightened around my dick, I spurted deep into her. We caught our breath for a minute, and then helped each other clean up. We dressed each other, taking great care with each others underwear. Once we had rearranged the room, and she had collected my sister's work, we moved towards the door. As I stood outside, watching her lock up the room, I realized she hadn't sucked me off. She thought of it about the same time, "Well, Brad, I forgot to give you head, after you went down on me!" she giggled.

"Next time, you'll get a chance...."

She smiled and started to turn away. My heart sank until she turned around with a devilish grin.

"Oh, I almost forgot, here's your sister's work." She smiled and turned and walked towards the main hallway. I looked down and saw on the top paper she had written her phone number and address...

To be Continued...

bradreler
bradreler
22 Followers