My Slut Sister-In-Law

Story Info
How I learned who she really was.
3.9k words
146.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my first attempt at writing so all comments both good and bad will be welcome. I will be taking the advise of others and writing about experiences that I have lived. This story is how I found out more about my teasing little slut sister-in-law.

The first time I met the woman that would eventually become my sister-in-law, was when I was applying for a job. I had called earlier and made an appointment to speak with one of the bosses responsible for hiring. The woman that I spoke with had a slight nasal twang to her voice that reminded me of a woman from New York.

At the appointed time, I walked through the door. A blond, who was sitting with her leg folded under her, greeted me. I noted that she was not the woman that I spoke with earlier because this woman had that kind of singsong voice that was so pleasing to the ear. As I told her who I was and why I was there, my eyes roamed over her body.

She had beautiful blue eyes and a little girl smile that made you just want to melt. Her lips were the type that you could just picture wrapping around your cock. She was wearing a slightly tight fitting blouse that showed off her small but pert tits. I was guessing she was a B cup. I'm a sucker (both literally and figuratively) for a small-breasted woman. Her skirt had ridden up just enough to show off her smooth, tanned thighs and as I sat down across from her a hint of panties. She seemed to enjoy my looking because she didn't try to move from her position till after she got off the phone with the boss. I had a feeling that she was enjoying the little tease game that she was doing especially when I stood, her eyes went right to my crotch. As I was leaving the reception area, she stood up and I noticed that she was all of about 5 ft and about 115 lbs.

The interview was successful and I got the job. I started the night shift the next week. The yard that I was working was in an area where I could see the comings and going of the office workers. I would occasionally get treated to the women who worked in the offices heading out to their cars. I learned that the blonde's name was Joanne and that she was living with a guy out on the other side of town.

Several times, when I had to come into work early, I would she her walking down the hall. She seemed to always make sure that she needed something in our break area whenever all the guys were in the room. Joanne always made sure that she would put on a show for us such as bending at the waist when she had on a short skirt and would put that extra little wiggle into her walk as she left.

One afternoon, after she walked out of the room, one of the guys, Bob, noticed that my tongue must have been hanging out. He told me that Joanne was a real tease and had even dated a couple of the other guys on day shift. Bob also told me that word around the office was that Joanne was doing the big boss so I should be careful around her.

One day, the boss called and asked me to come in early to discuss a problem. Since he was tied up in a meeting, I went outside to smoke a cigarette. Joanne came out and we started small talk about whom we were. It was windy and slightly chilly out and as we talked I noticed that she would inch closer as she talked. I just figured that she was using me as a windbreak. I learned that she was living with a guy who owned cattle and she worked along side of him when she wasn't in the office. She seemed to take great pride on telling how she was usually the one to cut the nuts off the bulls. When she told me that, it sent a shiver down my spine. I was glad that shortly after she said that, the boss came out to talk to me.

I worked there for a little over a year and only occasionally saw her. I moved to a new job a couple of miles down the road. After being in the new place for about six months, I ended up in the office because of a on the job injury. I must have done a fairly good job because that boss offered me a permanent position in the office. The woman that I worked with was great and she taught me the job very well. She got a better offer at rival company that was closer to her home and she took it. That left us short handed.

One morning, I got a phone call from Joanne. She asked if there were any openings there where I worked. Seems she and another woman, Susan, were on the hit list to be laid off. I talked to the boss and he agreed to give them an interview. I called Joanne and told her to come in the morning for an interview. She and Susan came in and as they came out of the boss's office they announced that they had gotten the jobs. Joanne came over and hugged me. It was a pleasure for her to do that since I was sitting and she made sure that my head pressed into her tits. She told me that she would be working with me up front and Susan would be working in another part of the office.

The first couple of days were hectic till she got the hang of working the phones and the computers. I was always very aware of her presence because of her perfume and the fact that whenever she needed something from my desk, she always would rub up my back and reach in such a way as to have her tits rub my ear. I was glad when the boss moved me into the back office and moved Susan up with Joanne. At least there my cock would have a reprieve from being hard all day.

There were several days when we had to work on a Saturday and my mind would wander thinking about closing the office and bending her over a desk. One particular fantasy of mine was her under the desk giving me a blowjob as I talked on the phone.

My brother, Bill moved into town about 3 months after she started working with me. One night I was talking to Joanne on the computer at the house. My brother was there and I told him to jump on and pretend that he was me so that I could take a leak. When I got back he was just typing away. I left him talking and he was telling me that apparently she had no clue that she wasn't talking to me till he screwed up and said something that gave her the clue that she wasn't talking to me. I jumped back on the computer for damage control and learned that he wanted to know what she was wearing.

She wanted to know why and I told her that I was just curious. That's when she asked whom she was really talking to. I told her that it was my brother and she wanted to know more about him. I told her that if she were good I would send him over to meet her. She laughed and said that she would have to show him just how good she was. He saw that and got the directions to her place. A month later they were married.

About 5 months into their marriage, Bill had to go out of town on business. She called me up and just wanted to talk about how much she missed him. I told my wife that Joanne asked that I come over to fix her garbage disposal. On my way to the house, I picked up a single rose. As I walked in the door, she threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I told her the rose was from him but as she looked in my eyes, I think she knew. She hugged me again only this time we held each other closer and tighter. I wanted to kiss her lips and I saw the look in her eyes that she would reciprocate the kiss. I guess that kind of scared both of us because we backed off. A week after that I quit my job and would only go over their house with my wife of one of my kids in tow.

A year later, my brother was transferred out of state. I kept in touch with them with IM's. It was at this point that Joanne started talking more freely about sex with me. She also started turning her cam on so I could see her. One late night I couldn't sleep so I got on line. I came on invisible, and noticed her cam was on. I clicked on the cam link and got an eyeful. She was laying back fingering herself. I watched in fascination her fingering her smooth shaved pussy. She had the cam pointed just right so that I could see up her body to her firm tits. As she played with her clit, she also was pinching and pulling on her nipples. I jacked off to that show and before she was finished I click off the cam.

I got to see several more shows of her playing with her toys. All the while I thought that she didn't know that I was watching till one night we were talking and I let it slip that I loved a shaved pussy. When she said that she shaved, I let it slip that I knew. She wanted to know how. I told her that I had watched her several times and at first she seemed embarrassed. I told her what I would love to do to her. That's when she told me that she felt that she married the wrong brother because he was a wham bam and roll over type that left her hanging. I should have backed out right then but I was hooked.

Over the next several months, I spent a lot of time on line with her. She would get bold and with him in his office talking to me, we would have cybersex. She would even turn her cam on to give me a show when she was in her bedroom and him in his office. I told her one night that I had to figure out a way to come up and see her so I could feel for real.

I was talking to Bill one night about how I needed another vehicle. I was already paying for a new one and another used one for my daughter so there was no way I could get another loan. He offered to sell me one of his old clunkers for dirt cheep. I paid for the parts that he needed to install he would call it even.

Over the next couple of months I kept asking him about the vehicle he told me about and kept asking how much he needed. He just never seemed to get around to getting prices. I mentioned it to Joanne and she told me that if I came up to get it, I could have her father's old pickup. I asked what condition it was in and she told me that it needed bodywork but it was a dependable little truck. I laughed and told her that that was the best excuse for me to travel up to see her without my wife. She agreed.

We made the arrangements for me to fly in and they would meet me. When I arrived it was only Joanne who met me. I asked where Bill was and she said he had to stay at work. She was dressed in an almost light cotton blouse and tight jeans that showed off that nice ass of her's. She came into my arms and I kissed her passionately. As we kissed I slid my hand down across her ass and she responded by grinding her crotch into mine. She looked up at me and said that she was sure glad that I was happy to see her as she winked and glanced down at my tented pants. We walked out to her car with my arm around her shoulders. After getting into the car, we made out for several minutes with my hand on her thigh. She looked in my eyes and said that we would have more time alone soon enough but we had to get going so he wouldn't get suspicious.

We talked about how both my brother and my wife acted like they knew that we were doing something but didn't know what it was. I had to laugh. I told her that is my wife knew that I was watch Joanne on cam almost every night she would be the one cutting the nuts off this bull. Joanne got that twinkle in her eye when I said that.

During the trip to the house, I slowly slid my hand up her leg. I asked her if I was overstepping my bounds and she answered "I haven't stopped you have I?" I got bolder and slipped my hand under her blouse to play with her tits. I noticed how she would squirm a little as I took each nipple in my fingers. There were several times that she would pull up next to a big truck and would sit just in the area that the driver could look in his mirror and watch what I was doing. When I asked if she liked giving them a show she giggled and said it was a real turn on for her.

When we got to the house she gave me the grand tour that ended in the basement/his office. As she was getting food out of the freezer, I slid up behind her and grabbed her tits as I ground my hard on into her ass. Joanne looked at me and said if I was going to continue that I had better close and lock the door. I did just that. I moved her over to the desk. I opened her blouse and started caressing her tits. As I kissed her I started working my way down her body till I got to her jeans. I unbuttoned them and started to slide them down her legs. I slowly started kissing and licking my way down her belly till I was inches away from her clit. I could smell her scents and was almost going wild with desire. Before I could slip her panties down, Joanne stopped me saying that it was her time of the month and she didn't feel clean. She also reminded me that Bill would be home soon. I got the message and started to redress her. The first chance I got I jacked off thinking about her.

During the next 48 hrs, she would tease me every chance she could. We would steal kisses and I would slip my hand either in her pants or would caress her tits. Several times we almost got caught when Bill would walk in on us. Thank god for squeaky step and hardwood floors.

On the second morning, I got up and she was online. I noticed that she had her robe open and she only had on a silky nightgown. I slipped up behind her and slipped my hand in the bodice to grab a tit. She wheeled around and was angry that I did it. I knew that none could see who I was but it upset her that I did it. I didn't realize till later that she didn't want several of her male watchers to know she was married or involved. I found out when I noticed that she was using a screen name that I didn't know. I looked up her profile and saw that she claimed to be single.

That afternoon, Bill announced that he had to go into the office for several hours. I knew that one of the kids would be out for the day and the other would be occupied elsewhere. Right after he left, I slipped up behind her while she was doing the dishes. I started kissing her neck and she leaned back enjoying the caresses. I slowly slid my hand into her shorts and started fingering her. She was getting wetter as I slowly slid in and out of her tight pussy. She slid her hand into the shorts and started to jack me off.

I was just about to suggest that we go into the bedroom when the woman from next-door came busting into the house announcing that she needed her with her hair. We must have looked like a couple of teens that just got caught doing something wrong. Joanne hustled the neighbor into the bathroom and for the next half hour all I heard was occasional giggles and very quiet talking. I would have loved to hear exactly what was being said. I went into the bedroom I was in and jacked off.

Nothing else happened the rest of the day because the neighbor wouldn't leave. Bill came home and we started checking out the truck. As we were working on the truck, I told him that I would be leaving early in the morning. He told me that he had to leave to go out of town tomorrow too. He had to be in Chicago for an early Monday morning meeting and his flight was leaving at 1 in the afternoon. At dinner he told Joanne that he had to go and that I was leaving in the morning too. That's when she told me that she talked to my father and told him that she was bringing me down for a visit the next day.

That night I could hear the bed squeaking and Joanne letting out little moans. It was like being in a cheap porn flick with them in one room fucking like rabbits and me in the next room jacking off thinking that it was me doing her.

I was stuck. I wanted to get out of there. I had enough teasing and I didn't think that I wanted anymore. After breakfast the next morning, Bill and Joanne went into the bedroom to finish packing. It took them about an hour and when Bill came out he had a big smile on his face. I knew then that they were still having sex on a regular basis and she was using the lack of attention game on me. Bill left and she came out of the bedroom wearing a tight silk sundress. She looked at me and asked if I was ready and I said "for us to go into the bedroom?" She just laughed and said no to get on the road to Dad's place.

About 5 minutes down the road, she announced that she was wearing her sexy lace bra and thong set. I asked if she would pull over and model it for me. She laughed and said no but she did slid the hem of her dress up so I could see her panty covered pussy. I slid a hand up her leg till I could slowly run my finger across her pussy. She was wet and getting wetter with each stroke. I slipped the panties to the side and slipped a finger into her tight hole. I noticed that her pussy was slippery and figured that I was feeling my brother cum. With my thumb I stroked her clit. She was moaning and started speeding up. When I realized that she was on the verge of cuming I backed out and told her that I was afraid that if she didn't pull over we would have an accident. She didn't like that but wouldn't pull over.

The visit with my Dad went well and we headed back to her place. I figured that I would leave shortly after we got back but she told me that she wanted to visit with her Aunt. I agreed and said that I could leave later and still get home by mid afternoon. We didn't leave her Aunt's house till way after 6 pm. The ride home was nothing but talking about anything other than sex.

We got back at around 7:30 and with dinner I agreed to leave early in the morning after a night sleep. She went into the bedroom and got dressed for bed and slipped into my shorts. At around 10, she asked me to come into the bedroom because she wanted to show me some pictures she had of when she was in Phoenix when she and Bill had split for a short period. Joanne had me sit on the bed as she had the pictures on her laptop. I thought that it was going to be a family film fest but was I ever wrong. The pictures that she showed me was ones that were taken by her by some guy that paid her to pose for him. The more I looked the more turned on I got.

I was soon running my hand up and down her leg till I would lightly touch her pussy. She started spreading her legs for me to get a better angle. I slipped her nightdress off and started playing with her tits as she described the pictures. She turned off the computer and lay back. I slipped her panties off and slipped a finger into her wet cunt. At first I just finger fucked her but she had other plans. She reached under her pillow and took out her vibrator. Joanne told me that she needed the vibrator to get worked up. As she used the vibrator on her clit, I continued to finger fuck her.

At one point, I guess she finally realized that I was getting no satisfaction so she asked me to jack off for her. I said no that I wanted her to do it. I knew that I couldn't last long after all the teasing this weekend. She grabbed my cock and started jacking me off like she was doing me a favor. She came shortly after I did.

She jumped up afterwards and went into the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, she looked at me and said that I needed to sleep in the other room. I cleaned up and went to bed. I didn't sleep long and decided to leave. I crept into her room to say good-bye. I kissed her and when she looked at me all she said was she hoped that my brother would never find out. That was all she said before she rolled over and went back to sleep.

Over the next several years, she slowly cut off communication with me. Just recently, Bill and her split again. She started bragging to me how often and with whom she was having sex. She has told me in detail about several of her affairs. I guess she finally figured out that I could care less. We have stopped talking all together. The sad part is I think she has hinted to Bill about our little weekend. He has also stopped talking to me and the rest of the family too.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lame Cunt

She was a lame tease cunt! He should have just taken what she was throwing out and be done with her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are Sick

You are a pitiful Soul and need to excersize your Morals... You are Married and have betrayed your Blood and God... Repent!!!!!

JESUS LIVES!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Sister-In-Law Deal Slut wife begs for sister's help.in Loving Wives
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
More Stories