My Son, My Lover Ch. 07

Story Info
Their time together draws to a close.
2.1k words
4.61
187.4k
75
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the rest of the week that my husband and daughter were away we lived in our own garden of Eden. We never wore clothes in the house, I was treated to a continuous view of my sons beautiful naked body, his cock every ready. So was I. We made love every time we could, in every position we could, usually ending in the missionary position so we could raise my hips and keep his sperm deep inside me. There were however exceptions, usually in the morning before I took Drew to school.

After those sessions I’d have to throw a dress over my naked body while Drew got dressed, then I’d drive him to school. All the way there he’d have his fingers in my pussy, lightly masturbating me as I drove. He was always good with his timing, ensuring that I didn’t come until we reached the school parking lot. As he’d get out of the car Drew would run his sperm covered fingers across my lips, coating them with his cum. “There’s something to remember me by, until lunch.” He’d say as he’d kiss me on the cheek before walking over to his friends.

The first day I sat there for a few minutes, watching my son talking to his classmates, as I slowly licked his sperm off my lips. Turned on by the thought that I was sitting in the high school parking lot, wearing only a dress, eating my sons cum, with more of it inside my vagina. Drew looked like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth, and yet he’d just fucked his mother, trying to get her pregnant. I looked at his friends and couldn’t help wondering if any of them was welcomed between their mothers legs, into their mothers pussies. Some of them looked almost as good as Drew, and, since this was a commuter suburb, there’d be a lot of mothers like me out there, short on sex and long on desire. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the boys I could see were also fucking their mothers. Still, I sighed, no point wondering about it, I’d never find out, unless someone else did, and I’m sure anyone else would take precautions to stop discovery. Even as Drew and I were.

I then went home, tidied up, and got some sleep until lunch time. Then I went and picked up Drew.

As soon as we got home we were naked in bed, all the way home he’d played with my pussy again, saving fucking time by getting me ready in the car. He told me how watching me lick my lips clean of his cum while he was talking to his friends had turned him on. That and the knowledge that my belly was full of his sperm, and maybe his baby. He said he’d wanted to come back to the car and drive home so he could fuck me again, but before he could I’d driven off.

He’d thought about what we’d done and would soon be doing again, all morning, he was as eager as I was. And he proved it. By the time we finished there was only time to grab a quick sandwich before I drove him back to school. This time I got out of the car when he did and gave him a hug before he went into class. He pretended he was embarrassed, but I felt his cock stiffen against me. As I stood there watching him walk away I felt his cum dripping down my thigh, that was wild. A mother outside her sons school with his cum running out of her pussy. I saw he was talking to some of his friends, I walked over to them, one of his friends spotted me and said something to Drew, the turned around and they watched me coming over.

When I got there I informed Drew that he had to come straight home after school because he had some seed to plant. I explained that we were trying to grow something special. And it was the truth too. But only Drew and I knew that seed I was talking about was his sperm, and he’d be planting it inside his mothers womb, and that we’d be trying to grow a baby. It was a turn on having a conversation with a sexual subtext with my son, while standing with a group of his friends, all the while feeling my sons cum running out of my slit and down my thigh. I could feel the cum getting lower and lower, and finally, just before it became visible below my dress I said goodbye and returned to my car. As I was about to unlock the door I noticed the first of his cum appear. Nonchalantly I reached down and scooped it up onto my finger, then I unlocked the car and got in.

Once I shut the door I brought the finger to my mouth and licked it clean. Then I fastened my seat belt, and, while my hand was out of sight, I flipped up my dress, exposing my pussy and cum coated thigh. I wiped up all the cum I could see, then I raised my sperm covered hand and waved to my son and his friends, they waved back. I started the car and drove off. As I drove home, my pussy exposed to anyone high enough to see in, I slowly licked my hand clean. I kept scooping up any cum that appeared as I drove. I thoroughly enjoyed my snack. Unfortunately I was unable to think of any other reasons for getting out of the car again, still my lunchtime snack was always good.

We fucked morning, noon and night that week, every time Drew was hard he was between my legs depositing another load inside his mothers body. I was always available for him, always ready to spread my legs. I was constantly in heat, I reveled in feeling my sons body on top of me, his cock buried in my vagina. I wanted as much of his sperm in my womb as I could get, and Drew was always glad to oblige. He also pushed the limits with his daring.

One time, when a couple of my friends dropped by, he asked me to help him look for something. I excused myself for a few minutes and left the room with him. We didn’t go far, as soon as I shut the door behind me Drew acted. He mounted me right by the door, fucking me only feet away from my friends. I had to struggle to keep quiet as my son had his way with me, the tension of my position, of the chance of being discovered gave me a wonderful climax. I was soon back with my friends saying goodbye to Drew as he went out. I was sitting with them for the next hour with my sons cum dripping out of my pussy. I had to make sure when they left neither of my friends stood behind me, otherwise they would have seen a very damp place, and would have guessed what it was.

The hottest thing we did happened in the middle of the week when Mike called me, when he goes away he always checks in to catch up on whats been happening at home. Of course this time I couldn’t fill him in on everything that had been going on.

Drew came in just after the call started, when he realised I was talking to his father he decided to be naughty. He stood in front of me and slowly began taking his clothes off, I kept my eyes locked on the sight I never grew tired of seeing, my son revealing his naked body. My eyes focused on his rock hard cock as he moved towards me, he pulled me to my feet quietly, unbuttoned my dress and slipped it off me so I was as naked as he was. Then Drew lay me down on the floor, I spread my legs for my son as he began lapping at my pussy. It was hard to keep up my conversation with my husband while our son was eating me out, but somehow I managed. Then Mike put Ronnie on the line. While I was talking to his sister, Drew moved up my body and guided his cock into my pussy and began fucking me.

It was an unusual feeling to say the least, I had my sons cock moving in and out of my pussy while I was talking to my daughter, it felt so kinky, I loved it. I was being unfaithful to my husband just after speaking to him on the phone, I was letting our son use my body, the body I should be keeping only for him, and I felt no guilt. It felt right, I loved Drew far more than I’d ever loved Mike. My body belonged to him, my son could use me anytime he wanted.

By now it was becoming harder and harder to keep up a conversation with Ronnie, there were long pauses, it’s hard to talk on the phone when you’re being fucked, and all you want to do is call out with excitement. But somehow I managed as Drew moved faster and faster in me, on the verge of coming. Suddenly Ronnie handed the phone back to her father, Drew heard his father come on the line, that seemed to do it.

Maybe it was hearing his fathers voice as he was fucking his mother that pushed him over the edge. I know talking to my husband while our sons cock was inside me made it so much more exciting for me. Especially when his cock began to jerk as he unloaded his cum into my womb. The ultimate act of adultery, another man was shooting his sperm into my body while I was talking to Mike.

Just then Mike said goodbye and hung up. I dropped the phone and pulled Drews mouth to mine as my climax moved through me. When we finished coming we just lay there on the floor in each others arms.

“Drew, that was wonderful, but you shouldn’t have taken a chance like that, what if they’d heard us.”

“I know, mom, but it was too good a chance to miss, and it was so exciting fucking you while you were talking to them. I could hear Ronnie and Dads voices while I was fucking you, it made it so great, my cock was buried in your pussy and they didn’t know it.”

“I was a real turn on.” I had to agree. “But we can’t take any more chances like that, now or when they get back.” Reaching down I grasped his cock. “I want this wonderful cock in me as often as we can, so we’ll just have to be careful, we’ll have to measure the chances of getting caught, and don’t take silly risks. Okay?”

“Okay, mom. It’ll be hard though.”

“I know it will baby, but it will make it better when we can get together.”

The night before Mike and Ronnie returned, Drew and I were sitting watching TV, and, as usual, Drew had his hand between my legs, lightly stroking my pussy. He wasn’t really masturbating me, he was just touching me, probably because he could. Even though we’d fucked numerous times, I think that just the fact that I’d let him touch me there whenever he wanted was a turn on. The thought of a mother letting her son touch her between her legs was still a turn on for him. And the knowledge that it was my sons hand touching my pussy was also a turn on for me. “I’m going to miss having your hand there.” I told him. “And being naked together like this.”

“Me too, Mom. Don’t worry, I’ll have my hand back here every chance I get, and not only my hand.”

I smiled, “I can’t wait. Just remember only when we’re alone.”

“I know, Mom, I know. Its just going to be hard, not being able to have sex with you anytime we want.”

“Don’t you worry, either Drew. I want you inside me as much as you want to be there. I’m sure we’ll find lots of times when we’re alone together. Besides, we’ve still got tonight, and tomorrow morning, lets go to bed.”

I stood, and we made our way to my bedroom, my head resting on my sons shoulder, his hand cupping my pussy, mine grasping his cock. It was going to be a wonderful night.

To Be Continued.