My Taboo Fantasy 01

Info
What goes through her mind as she gets off.
598 words
3.97
430.6k
41
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
switchypet
switchypet
103 Followers



I am lying down on my bed. I am not feeling just sensual tonight; I am feeling raw and needy. I can't have you so I have to pretend you are here. You live so far from me and I miss you more each day. No one knows about my desires for you and that is part of what keeps it so hot in my mind.

I am moving my hands over my breasts, teasing my nipples until they are hard. I give them a quick pinch and a moan escapes my lip-gloss covered lips. I slide my hand down my stomach and rub my pussy through my panties. I am wearing black ones tonight and I notice they are clinging to my wetness.

I press on my clit and rub in a circular motion. I am getting too excited, and so I move my hands back up to my breasts feeling my nipples again. I think about your lips on them as I put my fingers in my mouth and back to wet my nipples. They instantly grow harder and larger as the cool air from the open window makes them cold.

I am tilting my head back and massaging my breasts as I think of you. I want your hands on them. You have such amazing hands, and I need them on my breasts. I moan as I feel "your hands" move over my body.

My hands move down to my pussy, and I slide my fingers under my panties to the wet warm clit that begs for my attention. I can imagine the feel of "your tongue" over my clit--licking softly and teasing my body. I want you. I need you.

My fingers move harder against my clit and I make fast little circles on it as I imagine your tongue. It feels so good, but I didn't want to cum yet. I slide my fingers down to my wet hole. I feel around in it a little bit imagining your wet tongue darting in and out of my pussy hole. Your tongue would feel amazing fucking my hole.

I move my hips against your tongue. I am no longer touching myself--It is you. I feel your tongue slide into me and move around. My pussy grows wetter and I feel your fingers slide deep inside me. You arch your fingers onto my g-spot and pushed hard.

I am leaning over to grab my dildo/vibrator, and now I slide it into my cunt--imagining your cock sliding into me. I let out a gasp as you pierced me. This has always been my favorite part. You move your cock into me hard. I feel your hands move up my body and play with my nipples again.

I moan as my body builds with sexual frustration. You fuck me harder as you can feel my body grow more frustrated. I can't stand it anymore and I let my body release. My pussy reacts with spasms and my juices, which belong to you, flow from my pussy. I pull you into me so you can fill my pussy. I love feeling you pulse inside me.

I pull the dildo out of my pussy and open my eyes. You vanish, and I find myself in bed alone. The thoughts of you drive me wild. I can't seem to get enough. I will lay here for a while enjoying the echoing sensations in my body. My thoughts are so taboo and no one will understand, but I enjoyed them so much. I enjoyed the thoughts of you, my brother.

--:--
--:--
1.0
switchypet
switchypet
switchypet
103 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Omg!!

The ending was amazing!! It made this audio perfect. Wow....I can do relate to this fantasy with my older sister.....U share the exact same thoughts and desires towards her....Thank you for posting this & hopefully we can hear 02 of your Taboo Fantasy soon :)

Stevebaker686Stevebaker686over 8 years ago
Nice...

I hope he enjoys you to!

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPover 8 years ago
Wow....

This was highly erotic and you have a beautiful and sexy voice. I hope you'll consider recording more pieces.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Incest Yes!

How long have you had fantasies of fucking your brother?

JJSTRICTJJSTRICTabout 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

Funny thing is, i was sexin in a room w/ a lady on one of the irc chats, the room was all excited, they even talked about it on one of the radio stations. You know the ones they have in most rooms, anyway.

Then i sent the lady an im.

Asking her how she felt about brother/sister sex.

Her response was kinky but not her thing.

So i asked her if she was sure?

There was a pause.

Then she replied lets do it dear brother.

So we added that in.

Totally freaked out everybody but in the end, i got banned.

But, fuck em if they cant take a joke right? or like you said,,,if it aint your thing dont worry about it.

GREAT STORY!

JJSTRICT

JJSTRICT@yahoo.com

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Daughter's Initiation into Incest Virgin daughter is trained to be a slut by her minister dad.in Illustrated
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories