My Trip

Story Info
Chance encounter with WWE's Triple H leads to romance.
4.8k words
4.35
23.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touche
touche
25 Followers

I would like to thank Chat-wizardess (my editor) for her great help! Thanks a million!

My best friend, Sara and I sat in the smoky bar drinking beer and chatting about the WWE event we had just left.

“All I’m saying is, this persona Triple H is going with right now, just doesn’t do anything for me!” I told the tall brunette I was sitting with.

“But he is so damn hot!”

“I agree, but I can’t get past what a pussy he’s become. I mean he has to resort to cheating to win a match. The old Trip didn’t cower like a scared puppy before anyone...Hello, are you listening to me?”

“I think she’s staring at me.” A deep voice said from behind me.

I spun around on my barstool, to find myself staring into the gorgeous blond man I was just speaking of.

“Girl close your mouth your drooling!” I teased my best friend.

“So you think I’m a pussy, huh!” Trip said to me smiling like a wolf stalking a rabbit.

“To be honest with you...”

“Dee, what are you doing? Shut up! Do you realize who you’re talking to?”

“Well, he posed a question. As I was saying, I just liked the persona you were using while you & the Billion Dollar Princess were together.”

“Really, why?” Trip said as he slid onto the barstool beside me. I’m not sure if it was intentional, but his thigh brushed mine & I swear I felt like I was on fire.

“Well, at that point, your whole attitude was...just so damn sexy. I mean you were dripping with raw power & kick-ass bad boy-ness!” I said struggling for the right words.

“So what’s different now?” Trip asked seeming genuinely interested.

“Don’t get me wrong, you are still by far the best looking superstar in the biz, but... for one thing the suits just aren’t that sexy. There’s nothing like a nice pair of tight jeans to get a girls blood pumping.” I said, sweeping my eyes down his large frame, landing in his lap. “I mean you changed after work, didn’t you? And you, playing ...Oh I don’t know, second fiddle to Flair just doesn’t sit well with me. Before you were an asshole, but you were a badass asshole. Now you just play an asshole.” I said taking a swig of my beer.

“Point taken. So you think I’m one of the best looking stars in the business, huh? What about Nash?”

“Eww, too big, it’s almost creepy.” I said with a little shudder.

“Shawn Michaels?”

“Ooh, now he’s a whole ‘nother ball game.”

“How so?”

“Well, Shawn’s hot, but he’s the sweet kind of guy you’d want to date. You know, take home to meet the folks.”

“And me?”

“See, you’re the kind of stud a girl just wants to pick up in a bar, take to a hotel and fuck all night long!”

“Dee!” Sara said reminding us of her presence. “What are you doing?”

“God, Sara. I forgot you were here. Some friend I am! Sorry girl.” I said apologetically.

“Look Dee, I’ve got to get home I’ve got another final tomorrow. Are you gonna hang out for a while?” My best friend said looking from me to Trip. I myself turned to look at the sexy blond sitting next to me.

“I’d be happy to give her a lift home. I’m intrigued by her opinions!” He said with a glint in his smoldering eyes. “I can have my limo take you home if you’d like?” He asked Sara.

“Ooh, I’ve never been in a limo before!” Sara practically giggled. Trip made a quick call and soon we were saying good-bye as she stepped into the black stretch limo.

“So how long to get her home?” Trip asked as he wrapped a large hand around my waist.

“We only live about 20 minutes away, so round trip, less than an hour.”

“Let’s dance then!” He said leading me to the dance floor. On the way he was stopped by quite a few fans asking for autographs and pictures. I tried to stay out of the way. God knows I’m sure we’d both hate to see our faces show up on the tabloids. After a few minutes, we finally made our way to the dance floor and wouldn’t you know it, a slow song came on. I half expected him to want to sit this song out. Not many guys I’ve met liked to slow dance. But to my surprise he pulled me in close to him. I rested my head on his massive chest as we swayed to the music. After about 3 or 4 slow ones, the dance music started back up. I discovered that he was an excellent dancer. Although I shouldn’t have been surprised, I mean he’s an athlete, he’s gotta have co-ordination to do what he does. It was so hot grinding against him there in the middle of this crowded bar. We were in the middle of doing some “dirty” dancing when Trips’ phone rang.

After he hung up the phone he grabbed my hand and said, “Let’s get outta here. That was the limo. Have you ever been in a limo?” He asked teasing me about the way Sara had reacted.

“No, but I could probably be convinced to go for a ride.” I said sliding my hand up his rock solid chest. He growled softly in my ear before nipping it gently. Hand in hand, we left the bar and climbed into the back of the limo. The door was barely shut when Trip took my face in his hands and kissed me. His tongue teased my lips before I parted them to allow him free run of my mouth. His tongue darted around in an erotic dance, bringing me to a fevered pitch. I couldn’t help myself; I clawed at his t-shirt, almost frantically trying to free it from his jeans. I had to touch his flesh! Reluctantly, I broke the kiss to ask how long it would take to get to his hotel.

“No more than 10 minutes, or as long as you like.” He said with a wolfish grin.

“10 should be a good start.” I whispered wickedly as I took hold of his zipper and freed his cock. Dropping to my knees on the floor. I took his cock into my mouth in one easy gulp (He wasn’t fully hard yet.) I began to give him the blowjob of my life. I watched him as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. He threw his head back and grasped mine, threading his fingers through my hair.

“God, you are so good at that.” Trip said through gritted teeth. “But if you don’t stop soon one of the two of us is gonna be really embarrassed going up to the pent house. Either I’m gonna have a raging boner or you’re gonna have a huge mess on your pretty blouse.

“If you sure that’s what you want me to do!” I said slyly after coming up from a long hard suck. “I’ll stop if you want me to.”

“Oh don’t you worry you can pick up right where you left off when we get to my suite.” He said as I put h is softening cock back in his jeans.

We spent the next few minutes of the ride talking about wrestling and kissing. I moaned as Trip slid a large hand up to cup one of my breasts. It was sheer blissful agony when he circled his thumb around my hardening nipple. Before we knew it we were at his hotel, heading up to the penthouse. I had to stifle a laugh as he turned down requests for autographs, claiming he was tired! I knew he was far from it. When we got into the elevator heading to the 25th floor penthouse suite, Trip’s hand ventured under my short skirt to caress my ass.

“You know, you have a very sexy ass. It was what first sent me in your direction at the bar.” He said kneading my firm cheeks with his hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to massage the tanned flesh there. “Mmm, that’s feels real good.”

As the elevator slid to a stop at the penthouse floor, Trip scooped me into his strong arms and when the doors opened, he carried me down the hall to the suite. Playfully tossing me over a massive shoulder he pulled his room key from his wallet and opened the door. Once inside I gently slid down until my feet were touching the plush carpeting, savoring the growing bulge in his jeans. As I pulled his shirt free and off, he was starting on the buttons of my sheer black silk blouse. He gently pushed it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. Underneath it I was wearing a lacy black bra. I nearly cried out as his teeth scraped across my already sensitive nipples. As he nibbled one, he used his thumb to flick the other softly. I shivered with pure desire. He pulled back for a moment and looked tenderly at me smoothing my hair.

“It’s already late, maybe you should spend the night here...with me.” He said whispering the last part. “Why don’t you call your roommate & tell her you’re not coming home tonight. That is of course if you’d like to stay with me.”

“Where’s the phone?” I said snuggling into his embrace. Trip handed me his cell and went to get us some champagne while I called Sara. By the time I was done promising Sara that she’d get SOME details when I got home Trip had come back with 2 glasses of bubbly and a plate of luscious looking strawberries. “No problem! I am yours for the evening.” I said toasting him with the glass he handed me.

“Then, here’s to whatever comes.” He said as our glasses clinked together. “I’d love to see the rest of that sexy body of yours, if you wouldn’t mind.”

“I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours!” I teased undoing the zipper on my skirt and letting it fall to the floor. Trip swiftly dispensed with his jeans and watched me as I removed my bra and panties. His eyes burned into my body as he watched me get naked.

He whistled and then took a strawberry from the dish and offered it to me for a bite. I bit the tip off and began chewing, closing my eyes fully enjoying the fresh fruit. My eyes snapped open when I felt the chilled moist fruit trailing around my nipples.

“Oh god!” I cried out after swallowing the fruit I was chewing.

“You like that?”

“Uh huh!” I whispered feeling as though my legs would buckle. Who knew a piece of fruit could be so sexy!

He took the fruit to my other nipple and took the juice-covered nub into his hot mouth, suckling deeply.

“Oh god” I cried more frantically than just a second before. He just softly chuckled from around my nipple in between his lips. Trailing the fruit down my stomach towards my freshly shaven pussy, he switched nipples.

“You have the hottest tits I think I’ve ever seen.” He said taking a quick breath before returning to my hard nipples. When the roaming berry reached my pussy he slid it gently between my pussy lips, rubbing it up and down my slit. From my throbbing clit down to the mouth of my cunt. Once there he inserted it inside just a little and twirled it around. That was by far the sexiest thing I had ever had a man do to me up until that very moment. I looked down at him and watched as he slid the pussy juice-covered berry into his mouth. “Mmm, tastes so much better with you on it.” He said after swallowing it.

“That was so sexy!” I said breathlessly.

“That was just the beginning...I have so much I’d like to share with you. I hope you don’t have anything doing tomorrow, ‘cause you’re gonna need the day to rest up. I don’t plan on letting you sleep tonight!” Trip said as he fed me another berry.

“Nothing that can’t be put off.”

“Good, now do you like chocolate?”

“What girl doesn’t? My favorite is dark chocolate.” I said running my fingers through his beautiful blond hair.

“Mine too. Come with me.” He said taking my hand and leading me into the bedroom. “Do you trust me?” He said tilting my chin up to gaze into his eyes. I felt a delicious stirring in my stomach as I whispered that I did. He picked me up and placed me in the middle of his king sized bed. I watched as he pulled a silk necktie out of his bag. Climbing behind me on the bed he placed the tie over my eyes and carefully, so as not the snag my hair, tied it tightly. “Have you ever heard that the loss of one sense makes the others more acute?”

“Yes”

“I want you to fully enjoy everything. I want to give you pleasure.” He sounded almost vulnerable, I wanted to reach out and hold him. As I tried to, he ever so gently pushed me back onto the pillows. My skin was covered with goose bumps from his touch. I felt his warmth stretch alongside my body. I could actually feel my face flush as he rained soft kisses all over my face. I felt his hot lips pressed softly against mine, when I parted my lips to him he pulled back. I had forgotten about the chocolate he mentioned moments earlier, so when he glided the piece across my freshly kissed lips I was surprised.

“Mmm, that feels & tastes so good!” I said as he traced the piece down my neck and across my collarbone. He tenderly began following the path he drew with his warm tongue. I moaned as my skin tingled with each sweep of his skillful tongue. Once he cleaned every trace of chocolate from my neck he brought the remaining soft piece again to my lips.

“Open.” He breathed in my ear. Doing as he requested, I slid my tongue out to meet his fingers. Snaking my tongue around his fingertips I savored the rich, dark morsel of yummy- ness. He groaned as I took each finger deep in my mouth and sucked, much like I had done to his cock in the limo earlier.

When I finished all of them he whispered in my ear, “I want to taste your sexy smooth pussy. May I?”

“Please...” I cried out, needing to have him ease the yearning he’d created. When I felt him get up off the bed I was confused. But then he pulled me into his arms and sat me down on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging off the end. I could then feel his hot breath on my moist thighs. I wanted so badly to see him eat my pussy I debated removing the tie. But the second his tongue touched my slit, all thoughts escaped my head. He was going so slowly I felt like he was savoring some new & exotic dish. He took his time exploring my mound. His tongue traced over every inch of flesh without ever touching my clit. I nearly came when he slipped his tongue into my love tunnel. He twirled it around drawing out my honey. The feeling of his rough hands on my inner thighs as he held my legs spread seemed in drastic contrast to the soft smooth tonguing I was receiving. He was right; the loss of sight had most definitely sharpened all of my other senses. I swear I could even hear both of our heartbeats. When he finally reached my clit my body reacted so sharply. My back arched and my hands clenched the sheets as if for dear life. I cried out his name. Never before had I felt anything so amazing. I felt as though I had already had an orgasm, but I hadn’t. It was the coolest thing in the world. But I needed so much more!

“Trip, please... I need you so desperately!” I whispered.

“Tell me what you want.” He asked.

“I need you to fill me. Please!” I asked frantically. I felt as though I would explode or my pussy would burst into flames if he didn’t enter me soon. “Take off the blindfold please? I want to see you sliding into my pussy!”

Standing up he caressed my cheek then gently removed the tie. Before I opened my eyes, he kissed each lid tenderly and whispered ‘Thank you.’ Before I could comment, he once again placed me in the center of that big bed. This time he covered my body with his; he reached between us and placed the tip of his cock at the opening to my cunt. He started to slowly slide it in, kissing me with every gentle push.

“Please, I need your cock in me...NOW.” I cried clawing at his tight ass. “Give it all to me, please. I can take it. Don’t make me wait anymore!”

No sooner had the words left my mouth, he surged into me filling me completely. I couldn’t breathe, it felt so good. He stayed still for just a moment, allowing my pussy to adjust to him, before withdrawing almost completely and then plunging back in.

“Oh yes. Please fuck me! Your cock feels so good. You stretch me so much. It’s such exquisite torture!” I rambled on as he thrust in & out of my wet cunt. Trip brought his mouth back to my breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and suckling gently. I was in such a state of raw emotion I could barely think. I could only feel. The gentle pressure on my nipples was in sharp contrast to the pulsating power in my pussy. I was riding waves of ecstasy as Trip ran his fingers through my hair.

“God your pussy is like silk around my cock! You feel so good.” Trip whispered into my ear as we made love. His thrusts were hard and fast, but there was passion in his every touch. I suddenly realized that this was not a fuck...we were indeed making love. It was like our bodies had known each other for eternity, and not just since earlier this evening.

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum.” Trip cried out as he pulled out of my wet pussy seconds before spilling his load across my stomach. As soon as the first drop hit, I was washed with yet another amazing climax. I cried out his name again as it peaked. After a few moments for both of us to come back to earth Trip stood up and walked towards the bathroom. “Let me get a cloth to clean you up.” While he was gone, I had the urge to taste his cum. I swirled my finger through the cum that had fallen on my chest. Slipping my finger in between my lips I relished the sweet-salty essence that was Trip. It tasted so good I dipped my fingers again and again to savor the taste of him.

“That is by far the sexiest thing I have ever seen!” Trip said as he sat down next to me to wipe what little remained from my body. I blushed, not realizing I had been caught.

“I was curious. Besides, you got to taste me.”

“If I had known your wanted to taste my cum I could have held off so you could have finished me with your mouth. But I must admit watching you lick my cum from your fingers was awesome! Are you hungry?” He asked grabbing the room service menu from the drawer beside the bed.

“Starved!” I said remembering I hadn’t eaten dinner.

“How about fried chicken?”

“One of my favorites.” I replied.

With that Trip called down and ordered us something to eat. “I have to be honest with you, I’ve never blindfolded a woman before. Was it as much a turn on for you as it was for me?” He asked looking at me like a child waiting for praise on a job well done.

Was it as turn on for me? Was this a trick question? I thought to myself.

“I’ve never been blindfolded before, so it was new for me too. And yes it was truly amazing. You were right; all of your other senses go into overload. It was awesome.” I said with a shudder, remembering the passion we shared just moments ago.

“Are you cold?” Trip said as he got up to grab me a t-shirt to put on. It was so sweet when he slipped it over my head & kissed my nose when it poked through. I couldn’t help but giggle. Trip slipped into a pair of sweats and we walked hand in hand into the living room of the suite. After turning on the gas fireplace we sat snuggling on the couch waiting for our dinner.

“Once again you’ve surprised me!” I said as I snuggled deeper into the warmth of his arms.

“How so?” he said caressing my arms.

“I expected this to be a, forgive my being crude, but a Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma’am evening. Not that I’m looking commitment or anything, but this was not at all what I had figured on.”

“Is that all that you want? Sex and nothing more?” He said turning my face so I was looking into his sexy brown eyes. There was something in his eyes I couldn’t quite place. The look of disappointment? Could it be?

“In a perfect world? No, there’s so much to you that I’d like to get to know, but...”

“But what?” He asked. Before I could answer, the doorbell rang. “I’ll get dinner.” Trip said holding my hand as long as he could as he walked to the door. But what? Where was he going with this? I was totally confused.

“Mmm that smells so good.” I said as the aroma of freshly made fried chicken wafted into the room.

“I love fried chicken, it’s one of my guilty pleasures.” He said winking at me. “I think I’m going to have to add you to that list!”

“Why, are you feeling guilty?” I teased him taking a piece of chicken from the tray he held out to me.

“Not at all, my guilty pleasures are those things that I probably shouldn’t have but can’t help myself from enjoying.” He said as he wiped a spot of chicken juice running down my chin.

“Oh!” I said still trying to grasp what was going on. We finished eating in relative silence. I was so confused...was he looking for a relationship, with me? Not that I wouldn’t be overjoyed but what could this amazing man want with a simple girl like me? I wasn’t up to his caliber, but then again, my body was quick to point out to me, what we shared in the last couple of hours went way beyond normal fling sex. This was definitely something different. I was so lost in my thoughts I never heard Trip call my name.

touche
touche
25 Followers
12