My Two Daughters

Story Info
Man 'adopts' his daughter's best friend.
3.6k words
4.48
297.4k
131
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

Chapter 1

I was sitting in the rec room watching TV one afternoon when my eighteen old daughter Samantha came home from school. She came over and kissed me, and then she sat on my lap.

Now when I say that she sat on my lap, what I mean is that she sat facing me, straddling me with her legs, and her arms on my shoulders. I knew immediately what that meant. Samantha wanted something, something special. And most likely, something expensive.

"Daddy," she purred in a voice as smooth as honey, "A lot of the other kids are going to the seaside for a few days after finals are over. Can I go too, huh? Please? Pretty please? I'll be good."

I played the game the same way that we always did. "Oh, I don't know about that, Samantha," I said in my best serious voice. "It could cost a lot of money."

"Oh no it won't be all that expensive," she said. "I can get a ride with someone. And a bunch of us will share a room. Please, daddy! I'll be very, very good if you say yes."

What always happened here was a form of collective bargaining. Samantha would promise to do all kinds of things, like tidy her room, work hard at her studies, or make me breakfast in bed, and in return I would eventually agree to whatever she wanted. This time I played hardball, and she agreed to study for an extra hour each night until her exams, and to clean up her room. "Well, since you are going to be a good little girl and do all of those things, I guess that you can go with your friends," I said.

"Oh thank you daddy!" squealed Sam. Then she kissed me and ran out of the room.

The next afternoon after school, Sam once again came and sat with me, but this time she just kissed me and then sat next to me on the couch. "Everyone at school was happy that I'm going to the seaside with them. Even Lucy was happy for me, even though she's not going."

Lucy was Sam's best friend. Her mother, Pam, was divorced and she only worked part-time, so I suspected that money might be a little tight with them. "It's too bad that Lucy can't go," I said. "Yes," replied Sam, "It won't be the same without her."

I felt sorry for them both, that Lucy would miss out, and I knew that it wouldn't be the same for Sam without Lucy. For no good reason, suddenly I said, "Maybe I should adopt Lucy."

"Oh that's a fabulous idea!" enthused Sam.

"Well, I don't know that her mother would agree with that," I said.

"Oh I don't mean adopt adopt, I mean just pretend," Sam went on. "Then you would have two daughters to spoil. And you could pay for her trip. I know that Lucy would be very grateful if you did that." "Well .......," I said dubiously.

"Oh go on daddy," Sam said. "I'm sure that Lucy would do nice things for you, too."

Now that was an interesting thought! Lucy was a pretty hot little number. And she had the biggest tits that I have ever seen on an eighteen year old girl. Often have I thought how nice it would be to bury my face between them. Even though that wasn't what Sam had in mind, the idea of having Lucy in my debt appealed to me. You never know what might happen one day, I thought to myself.

"OK, I'll do it," I said. "But I will expect both of you to bring me breakfast in bed the next time that Lucy sleeps over here."

"Oh that's wonderful, daddy!" gushed Sam. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

The next afternoon when Sam arrived home from school, she just stuck her head into the rec room and said, "I told Lucy about the whole adoption thing and she's very excited about it. She'll be over in a few minutes, we're going down to the mall. I'm going to grab a shower. Will you keep her company while I get ready?"

"OK sweetie," I said.

A little while later there was a knock on the door and it was Lucy. She was very excited about the holiday. We went into the rec room, I sat on the couch, and Lucy sat next to me. Then suddenly she twisted around and sat on my lap, in exactly the same way as Sam always did. "Sam told me that you will do nice things for your daughters if they are good little girls," she said. "Well, I can be very good. Would you like me to show you how good I can be?"

All I could do was nod.

With a wicked smile on her face, Lucy slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, and slipped it off her shoulders. Then she reached back and undid her bra, which fell into my lap.

At first all I could do was stare. Her tits were magnificent! They were even better than I had imagined. Lucy was a natural redhead, and her skin was creamy smooth. She had big pink nipples that were already erect.

As soon as I had recovered, I buried my face between Lucy's tits. She moaned and squeezed them against my face. I sucked each nipple in turn until they were rock hard.

Suddenly I heard the door to Samantha's room open. "Sam's coming!" I hissed. Lucy quickly put her clothes back on, and was sitting demurely next to me when Sam came into the room.

"I hope you two found something to keep you busy while you were waiting," Sam said. "Ready to go, Lucy?"

"Oh yes," said Lucy, and they set off to the mall.

Chapter 2

The next day was Saturday, and at about ten a.m. the phone rang. It was Lucy's mother, Pam.

"I thought that you might like to come over here for lunch today, Steve," she said. "That way I can thank you properly for your generosity to Lucy. Say about one?"

"Thank you, Pam, that sounds very nice," I said. "See you at one."

I hung up the phone and thought about Pam. Even thought Samantha and Lucy were best friends, I really didn't know Pam very well at all. Her house was only one street away from mine, and so the girls didn't need to be dropped off or picked up when they visited each other, they simply walked over. So I had never had any reason to visit her. I had only ever spoken to her a few times, and then only briefly. I did remember that she was quite attractive, and like Lucy she had flaming red hair.

Of course, like all men, whenever I meet a woman with red hair, the old question arises -- do the collars match the cuffs? For a few seconds I wondered about Pam, but then I returned to reality. This was a simple invitation to lunch. There weren't going to be any questions answered today.

Although, I thought that it was interesting the way Pam had said that she wanted to 'thank me properly ........'

Promptly at one I rang the front doorbell at Pam's house. When she answered I was pleasantly surprised by her appearance. She was wearing a very pretty skirt and top, with high heeled sandals that really shaped her legs nicely when she walked. And she had put on makeup, and fixed up her hair. She looked really hot! I was glad that I had gone to the trouble to make myself presentable for my visit.

Pam had prepared an excellent lunch, and it was delicious. When we finished eating, we took our glasses and the wine bottle and went into the lounge room. I couldn't help admiring her legs as she sat down next to me on the couch.

"It really was very generous of you to offer to pay for Lucy's trip," she said. "I'm afraid that my budget just couldn't stretch that far."

"I'm happy to do it," I said. "I wouldn't want Lucy to miss out. And I know that it wouldn't be the same for Samantha if Lucy didn't go."

"Samantha's a lovely girl," said Pam. "I'm glad that she and Lucy are friends. You see, Lucy can be a bit wild at times. Sam's a bit of a steadying influence on her, I think."

"Well, it works both ways," I said. "Sam used to be very shy, but since she met Lucy, she's come right out of her shell."

We sipped our wine in silence for a couple of minutes, and then Pam said, "Are you worried about Sam going on this trip? About her having sex, I mean? Because you know that's going to happen."

I was a bit surprised by the question. "All fathers worry about their daughters having sex," I said. "But it has to happen sometime. I know that Sam's smart enough not to get involved with the wrong type of boys."

"Yes, I'm happy Lucy's that smart too," replied Pam, "although I do know that she sleeps with boys."

"Really?" I said, unsurprised but non-committal.

"Boys have always been attracted to Lucy," said Pam. "I suppose it's because she has such nice titties."

Wow, that's out there, I thought. I tried to remain cool. "Well, boys always seem to like that sort of thing with girls," I said as casually as I could.

"And men seem to like it in women, too," Pam said, just as casually.

"Yes of course we do," I replied.

Pam looked away from me. "For the last couple of years I've been a bit jealous of Lucy's figure," she said.

"You? Jealous? But why?" I asked. "You have a beautiful figure."

Pam looked deep into my eyes. "Thank you," she said, smiling a very sexy smile. Then she reached up and cupped her boobs in her hands. "So you like my titties, do you?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh yes!" I replied.

Then she reached down to the hem of her skirt, and slowly pulled it up her thighs. "And what about my legs?" she asked. "Do you think that I have nice legs?"

I was having trouble breathing. "Your legs are lovely!" I just managed to say.

"Then since you like my titties, and you like my legs, wouldn't you like to fuck me?" she asked simply.

"Oh yes!" I gasped. "I would like that very much!"

Pam stood up, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. As soon as we were inside, she attacked me. She pushed me back onto the bed and ripped off my clothes. She quickly stripped off her clothes and threw herself on top of me. She was like an animal, a wild red-headed tigress. I knew exactly what she wanted, and I fucked her cunt hard and fast, showing her no mercy. Her nails ripped into my back as she came again and again. We fucked for most of the afternoon, until we were both completely exhausted. We lay together for a while, and then Pam got out of bed and walked out of the room. She didn't bother to put anything on, and I admired her nice round ass as she walked away from me. Soon she returned with another bottle of wine and two glasses. She really had a fabulous figure, which I was able to check out properly for the first time. And then something occurred to me. The collar-and-cuff question wasn't going to be answered that afternoon. Pam was completely shaved!

We sat on the bed and sipped our wine. She sighed as I ran my fingers over her silken skin. I knew that we were both too tired for any more sex, but I just loved touching her. She was obviously enjoying it as well, stretching like a cat under my touch. It seemed to me that Pam hadn't been laid for quite some time. What a waste, I thought.

After a while Pam said to me, "I'm so glad that you let me thank you properly for the nice thing that you did for Lucy. Maybe if you do something else nice for her, I could thank you again sometime?"

"I'm sure that I could think of something," I said.

Pam snuggled up next to me. "You know, I'm sure that if you played your cards right, Lucy would let you fuck her too," she said casually.

"What??" I gasped. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not," she replied. " I always want what's best for my little girl. And you were very good indeed!"

I didn't say anything, as I couldn't think of anything to say, and then Pam said, "In fact maybe the three of us could get together sometime. Don't men always fantasise about fucking mother and daughter together?"

My brain exploded! A threesome with these two amazingly hot women! Surrounded by all of those magnificent breasts! Would I survive? Who cares, I thought. What a lovely way to go!

"You would do that for me?" I finally managed to say.

"Of course," she said. "But we would have to find some way to distract Samantha."

"Sometimes she has sleepovers at her other friends' houses," I suggested.

"Sam's friends with Jennifer Stevens, isn't she?" asked Pam.

"Oh yes," I replied.

"Well, Jenny's mom is a good friend of mine. I could arrange for Sam to have a sleepover there," she said. "And then you can have a sleepover here."

It was all too much for me. My cock had fully recovered by now. Pam squealed as I grabbed her, and then gasped with pleasure as I rammed my cock once again into her beautiful pussy.

Chapter 3

The next Thursday, Sam told me that she had been invited to sleep over at Jennifer's house the next evening. "That's nice, sweetie," I said. But immediately I thought about Pam and Lucy, and the promise that the evening held in store for me.

The next afternoon Lucy phoned me. "Are you coming over to visit mommy and me tonight, daddy?" she asked. "I'm really looking forward to seeing you again."

"Oh yes, I'll be there," I said very quickly.

"Oh goody!" she said. "Mommy's going to teach me a new way to suck your cock. She says that you'll love it. See you about eight."

I didn't get much work done during the rest of the afternoon.

I jogged over to Pam's house and arrived promptly at eight. The door was answered by Pam and Lucy, and they were both wearing robes.

We sat drinking wine and chatting for a few minutes, and then Lucy said, "Mommy, I want to watch while daddy fucks you? Can I do that?"

"Of course you can, darling," said Pam. "That is, if daddy agrees."

"That sounds interesting," I said as calmly as possible.

We all went into Pam's bedroom. As soon as we were inside, Pam and Lucy dropped their robes. It was the first time that I had seen Lucy naked and naturally my eyes went straight to her. Her tits really were superb, but also I had an answer to my earlier question about matching 'collars and cuffs'. Lucy had a neatly trimmed little bush, and it was the same flaming red colour as her hair.

I didn't have very long to admire these two beautiful women, as they both attacked me and started to remove my clothes. I enjoyed the experience, and where I could I grabbed handfuls of tit and ass while they were doing it. As soon as I was naked, Pam pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She rubbed the top of my cock with her pussy, and then suddenly she plunged down, completely engulfing my cock in her very wet pussy.

Lucy started to squeeze her tits as she watched. "Oh yes mummy," said Lucy. "I love to watch daddy's cock slide into your pussy. I can just imagine how lovely it will feel when he sinks it into me."

"Lucy's pussy is so tight, Steve," said Pam. "Your big cock will fill her completely when you fuck her."

The action of Pam's stroking of my cock, and the sight of Lucy playing with her tits, not to mention all of the sex talk, was just too much for me, and I shot a load of cum into Pam's cunt. As soon as the first jet of cum hit her pussy, Pam gasped with pleasure as she had her first orgasm.

Pam lifted herself off me. As I had cum so quickly my cock was still fairly hard. "Show me the new way to suck daddy's cock, please mommy," said Lucy.

Pam took my cock in her mouth. She worked it with her lips and tongue for a couple of minutes, and then suddenly she swallowed it completely. The sensation as my cock disappeared completely down her throat was amazing! But then she drew back until I was out of her mouth.

"See how it's done, sweetie?" asked Pam. "Now you try."

Lucy immediately took my cock into her mouth. She was obviously no stranger to giving head, and she worked it with her mouth the same way as Pam had done. Then she slowly, carefully took me into her throat. It took her a couple of minutes to get used to it, but then she handled me like an expert. Her throat felt like a very tight pussy, and soon I was jetting cum right down her throat. She handled it all very well.

"That's mommy's good little girl!" praised Pam. "Now wasn't that fun?"

"Oh yes mommy," gasped Lucy. "It was lovely!"

We lay together on the bed for a few minutes. The presence of these two incredibly hot, naked women soon had my cock fully recovered. Suddenly I said, "And now, daddy's going to fuck his cute little girl. Let's find out how your tight little pussy feels wrapped around daddy's big cock."

Lucy squealed, and then giggled as I grabbed her. She opened her legs and reached out to me, and I rolled on top of her. I rubbed her pussy with my cock, and then slowly started to press it in. I knew that she wasn't a virgin of course, but she was much tighter than Pam. Lucy moaned and gasped as my cock entered her, until it was in her up to the hilt.

"Oh mommy, this is lovely," sighed Lucy, moving her hips in time with mine. I squeezed those fabulous tits while I fucked her, until she suddenly screamed, "Oh yes daddy, I'm cumminggggg!" and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tightly to her.

We all lay together for a while, and I squeezed tits and played with pussies. How I love doing that, and it's even better when there are two women. Then Pam slipped down and took my cock into her mouth again. It was already hard, and I plunged it right down her throat. Then I held her by her hair and fucked her throat. As good as Lucy's throat had felt, Pam's was even better. She had obviously had plenty of practice at throat fucking, and she swallowed all of my cum without losing a drop.

We spent the rest of the evening in bed, and I fucked each of them twice more. Then when it was time to go to sleep, Lucy went back to her own room. Pam curled up next to me and soon she was fast asleep.

I lay awake for a few minutes just thinking about what had happened that evening. Here was a beautiful, passionate woman snuggled up to me, obviously content after our evening of lovemaking. No man could have asked for more than that. And yet, I knew that in the next room was her daughter, who was just as beautiful and just as passionate as her mother, who had also spent the evening making love to me. Could life BE any better than this? I drifted into a dreamless sleep, well, what dreams could have been better than what actually happened?

The next morning I woke up with a jolt. I looked down, and saw that Lucy was between my legs sucking my cock. When she saw that I was awake, she stopped, and stood up and gently pulled me out of bed. Silently she led me to her room.

"I want you to throat fuck me, just like you did to mommy last night," she said. "And then I want you to cum on my face and on my titties. Can you do that to me, please, daddy?"

I grabbed her by her hair and roughly shoved my cock right down her throat, fucking her hard until I was ready to cum. Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and jetted cum into her face and on her titties just as she asked. Then there was a burst of applause from the door. I looked around and Pam was there, watching us. "Maybe you can do that to me too, next time," she said.

Pam and I went downstairs and she fixed breakfast for us. In her robe, with her hair mussed up and no makeup, she still looked as hot as hell. I was very tempted to take her back to her bedroom, but I knew that Sam would be home soon, so reluctantly I said goodbye and walked home.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers