My Wet Pussy

Info
She strokes her pussy while you talk.
820 words
3.56
472.1k
17
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers



Hey baby how are you doing to today. I am doing well myself but I could always be better. It is way more fun when you are here to take care of hot wet pussy. I am rubbing it right now as a matter of fact. I think it misses you. It just doesn't feel as good when I have my fingers in it. My pussy really needs your cock. It wants to feel you so bad. Your thick shaft always feels so good sliding in and out of it.

I am gently rubbing it right now thinking about the last time you bent me over the couch. So you remember that day? I was so hot waiting for you to get home from work...ohhhh yess! I was ready for you when you walked in the door. Already naked with my plump ass out, legs spread. You could just catch a glimpse of my glistening pussy. While I waited for you to get home I decided to get myself ready that way when you walked through the door smelling all manly you could just take off your clothes and slide that big cock right into my needy cunt.

You saw me bent over ready for you and quickly ripped off your clothes, your pole already hard from looking at my wet pussy and ample ass. You started to drop to your knees to lick my cunt but I stopped you and told you just to fuck me. You took me without hesitation slamming your thick cock to the hilt. Oh yes I remember cumming so hard! And when you shot your hot cum deep inside you set me off on another orgasmic ride.

But now you are gone and I am here lightly stroking my pussy. God how I wish it was you doing it for me instead. I know you miss me too. I bet your cock is hard right now thinking of my sweet wet pussy. Mmmm I like that. Are you stroking it right now? Ohh that sounds so hot. I bet you are gripping it tight like my pussy usually does. I wish I was there to see it, your veins all throbbing, and the bright pink shaft with the big dark head.

Mmmm I can almost feel you inside me. So you want to hear how wet my pussy is from just thinking about your hard cock in your fist. You do, I thought you might. Here let me put the phone lower mmmm and I will mmmm slide a couple fingers in and out so you can here my juices. (Wet pussy sounds). Oh my you're moaning you must be really stroking that hard shaft thinking about my hot wet pussy. It is so wet and mmmmmm, (slurp) tasty!

Yes I know you love how I taste and I love licking your face after you have eaten me to a wonderful orgasm. I think I taste pretty good myself. Your tongue would feel heavenly sliding all around my wet pussy right now. Oh my I can't stop playing with myself now. You have gotten me so worked up. I hope you don't mind if I keep rubbing my clit and sliding my fingers deep inside my hot wet cunt. Oh baby I will be thinking about your wonderful tongue and that nice hard cock your holding.

I will pretend you're here with me right now, your head between my thick thighs moving your wet tongue all around my scorching pussy. Mmmmmm don't I taste so good. Oh god your tongue feels so good. I really like that baby! That's it slide a couple fingers in me ... Ooohhh yes you really know my spots. That is why I love you so much. You know every inch of my cunt and exactly where to touch me. Ooohhh Yesssss baby keep licking my wet pussy.

Ohh baby I am ready to feel your hard cock deep inside me. Yes that's it grip that cock tight, grip it like it was traveling passed my wet folds all the way inside me. Oh yessss! That would feel so fantastic! Yes baby I have three fingers in my pussy now. I am fucking myself thinking of your cock. Mmmmmm I am going to cum soon...what about you baby, can you shoot your hot cum deep inside my wet pussy. Oh god listen to how wet I am again. (Pussy sounds)

Yesssss baby it is your cock that is making me that wet. Yes baby fuck my hot wet cunt. Yes ... harder baby ... fuck me harder! Oh god I am almost there .... YES .... YESSSS .... OHHHHH GGGOOOODDD I'MMMMM CUUUMMIIINGGG!!!

Oh baby your all sticky now too. Mmmm that's nice, I am glad I could help you out as much as you helped me. I really miss you and can't wait for you to get home.

--:--
--:--
1.0
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
974 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

i want sex right now{{

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SENT TO MY LADY FRIEND

Was this ever hot. I am sure shes going to be fingering or using a dildo when she reads it. Making it all wet and ready when I arrive this evening from work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WET

I WANT TO FUCK IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooo wet

Oh lord, im soakin wet now I cant wait for my man to get home. I already sent him a txt tellin him im guna make him cum tonite. My clit is throbbing im so horny. I cant wait to feel his dick inside of me. I want my pussy kissd.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Pussy Pleasures Older man enjoys young neighbor's pussy in hot tub.in Mature
Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
Fucking Mr. Richardson My summer vacation & naughty experience with my friend's dad.in First Time
Alyson's Urge for a Huge Black Cock Alyson is desperate to be fucked by a big black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories