My Wife is a Sex Surrogate

Story Info
Wife fucks men to help them overcome sexual dysfunction.
4.4k words
3.84
129.1k
59
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
combook
combook
71 Followers

AT THE BEGINNING:

My wife recently completed training a sex surrogate. She works three nights each month and one Saturday each month. She alternates between two sex therapists' offices.

Because I enjoy her dating other guys, I'm persistently hearing the stories from her sessions.

She became interested in that profession upon spotting a small ad in a local freebie newspaper she picked up at a nearby supermarket.

The posting had been placed by two separate counseling offices specializing in erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems. Each office's mental health counselors share her contractual services.

As she often does, she had been reading out-of-the-ordinary advertisements while sitting across from me at our breakfast table. She glanced up and asked whether I might have a problem with her taking a part-time job. At that moment, I don't think she was seriously considering it.

I have encouraged her to quit her regular job for two years because we don't need the money. She resists because she enjoys her secretarial position at a large insurance branch office.

She also enjoys the after-hours "deep input" from the company's district manager who visits that office every couple of months, but she denies that has anything to do with it. That 38-year old administrator boasts a seven and half inch dick; he and my wife have been fucking for almost a year now.

I said, "Why would you want to take on a part-time job in addition to your regular work?"

But when she clarified the nature of the ad, I thought it was a great idea. With my encouragement, my wife has dated other guys for just a bit over three years. Seemed like a terrific idea for her to get fucked by other men and be legally paid of it.

She responded to the inquiry and, as the ad requested, included a full-body photo and face portrait along with her resume. A copy of the photo is posted at our EP profile under "pictures." She assumed their request was for her completely nude pic but later was told that wasn't essential.

Although the two doctors manage separate practices, they were together for the interview in one of their offices. Upon the call-back interview, they informed her that she first would need to receive a certification for competency through an approved school.

They had by then conferred on the issue and went on, "If you're willing to sign a contract that you'll work with us a minimum of six months, we'll pay the school's fee."

She accepted. The younger of the two psychologists told my wife later they hadn't before offered to pay for training other applicants. He added, "We believe you could be an asset to our offices." They also paid for the initial medical examination, an admittance requirement by the school to ensure that each student is disease-free.

Neither of us then understood the full requirements and memorization. Each topic fills a textbook: ethics, methodology in determining and responding to personality types, standard reactions to common questions, conversational patterns in intimate situations, and -- of course -- sexual control and response.

An extensive psychological profile is developed by those in this certification program. Almost every facet of her personal history and sexual experience seemed fair game for the questioners.

The instructors are comprised of one man and one woman. Each was not only certified as sex surrogates but also licensed as masseur and masseuse; the man also holds a barbers license but rarely practiced that profession.

The class met at their studio, a storefront locale with tinted windows and drapes shutting off the view from the strip mall's sidewalk. Just off the lobby is a juice bar but it's rarely used. Down the hallway, six separate massage room are set on each side.

A copy of her sexual history folder was mailed to each of her potential employers for their personnel records.

Her extramarital dating hasn't been mentioned again to her by either counselor, so we had assumed that wasn't a problem. In an update-review with the instructors, each concluded that her dating other guys with her husband's approval should be a plus for most practitioners.

We learned that these classes are typically small. Only three women and one man were in her group.

Just one other woman intended to practice as a surrogate; the other two entered the course for interest and personal development. All three women, including my wife, have had bi-sexual experiences.

The young guy had not except for an encounter when he was younger. He told the class in group session that a neighboring friend once performed oral sex on him.

The others figured that didn't count, so my wife said, "If my only intercourse had been at 14, would that count?" The others said, "No." The youngest student said, "I'd consider you a virgin."

"Great!" my wife said, "Then I was a virgin for two more weeks!" The group burst into laughter.

I didn't understand the reasoning behind his experience "not counting," but that's what they said.

The male instructor is about 5'6", three inches shorter than my wife, with the strong arms one would expect of a masseur. I met him only once when my wife's car was in the shop and I drove her to class. He's 50, with thinning blond hair. His athletic appearance belies his age by some ten years.

My wife felt he was hitting on her at one point early in lessons. She stuck around after class and asked for a conference in his office. She told him she'd be glad to fuck him after she had completed all classes, as long as he didn't think it was for the grades.

He grinned in response and apologized for whatever misperception she may have had; he went on to say he hadn't intended anything he said to be interpreted that way. But before she left his office, he said, "On the other hand, that sounds like a great idea."

She said that convinced her that whatever he had previously said had been misinterpreted. She apologized for her jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Yet, that private interaction set off a chain reaction of sexual excitement in my wife's mind and, as she would later learn, also in his.

Each woman practiced twice weekly at casually building up client-surrogate relationships through role-model playing with the only guy in their group setting. He played the part of a man who couldn't get an erection. This took a bit of imagination because his cock was persistently tent-poled.

Every session became more intimate. The women were directed to allow him to kiss and caress their breasts. Each unzipped his pants at the appropriate time and stroked his dick as if attempting to make him hard. Once when his eyes rolled in excitation, the girls giggled but stopped upon a glare by the woman instructor.

When needed, the men -- both student and instructor -- wore condoms provided by the school.

The instructor, though, only used them when the women practiced masturbation techniques on him. He and my wife, by that time, had become friends. He would her touch her bare arm and she often touched his hand in a friendly manner. Occasionally, when alone, they found themselves holding hands.

She kept me informed of the details from each night's class. It was clear from her animation and voice that she was increasingly aroused by the thought of her instructor's dick ultimately entering her cunt. We fucked madly at night as she told me the details and finally admitted she was in a high state of stimulation, anticipating the feel of his cock penetrating the mouth of her eager pussy.

Now, near the end of their course work, the lone male student had had sex with all three women. My wife described him as slender, with brown hair and eyes.

When the class began, my wife considered him to be shy and somewhat withdrawn. She and the other girls thought this was odd because each considered him to be very attractive. As time went by, she noticed a considerable confidence building in him.

As time went on, he became as talkative and outgoing as the women. She thinks this had to do with his growing understanding of women, acceptance of his body - which he admitted he thought was too thin -and the rather obvious physical desire of his classmates.

The woman instructor is 30, tall, long-legged, auburn haired and freckled. The female students agreed she was "hot" and speculated on the extent on her sex life. She is married to a fast-food franchise owner.

On the third twice-weekly assembly, the instructor advised the class to sit in a circle on a carpet and wrapped her fist around her student's penis. She demonstrated to the others how to fondle a man to erection and gentler methods of masturbating a relatively new client. Handling a cock can be more aggressive when a client advances to an improved stage.

She rolled a condom around his dick and leaned to take his firm length into her mouth. His head rolled back in passion. She withdrew and allowed the class to observe as her tongue trailed from its base to the head. Again, her mouth engulfed his cock and her head bobbed until he stiffened and spurted into the condom.

That night, the discussion included students' opinions on whether men preferred women to be shaven or unshaven. The instructor removed her lab coat and, as my wife had suspected, wore nothing beneath it. Her co-instructor recurrently shaves her mound for her. He offered to do this for any women who wished to do it. All agreed and he performed his services that evening.

The guy said, "Well, shave me too if you don't mind."

My wife offered to do that for him, but the instructor said, "Our insurance won't allow that. If he gets nicked, our insurance company is liable." He stuck his tongue thoughtfully against his cheek and added, "But you could help by holding his penis out of the way while I do it."

He was the second to be shaved, just after my wife. She remained nude as he now was. He's about my wife's height, perhaps a half-inch taller, with short, dark hair and green eyes. His penis is some 4 inches soft.

When their instructor had used his straight razor on the upper size of the guy's penile base and had followed that up with an electric razor, he turned to my wife and said, "Hold it up so I can start on the underside."

She held his cock between her thumb and fingers as the barber worked his magic. The guy's pole throbbed and expanded to semi-tumescence, then to hardness. She sat cross-legged at his feet, gripping his pole in her fist and lightly stroking it. When the instructor had finished his work, she continued holding onto his cock and caressed the smoothness of the flesh around it. "It's so velvety!" she said to all.

The next to be shaven was the 23-year old, 5'4", woman who manages cosmetics sales for our town's largest department store. Almost all remarked how different she looked nude, compared to her appearance when she came to each night's class from work. She presents a mature and supremely confident façade with her hair style, bearing, makeup, professional clothing and high heels; she had been judged as much older by her classmates.

But now, nude and her mound freshly shaven, her classmates were shocked. They said she appeared very young, perhaps even pre-teen. Although I'd have the opportunity to see her nude after their graduation, I wish I'd been there to witness that transformation.

My wife has since changed her hairdresser and now goes to this studio every three weeks for the masseuse-hairdresser to do her hair. The masseur-barber gives a free massage and shaves her mound whenever he's not otherwise occupied.

Those three are now tight friends, and just one of those occasions might warrant a story in itself. She gets her hair done more often now than before.

NEAR GRADUATION:

My wife was the last of the three the younger guy fucked. The group had, by then, been informed that he didn't last long with the first partner, the 23-year old cosmetics department manager who appeared much younger than her years.

This had resulted in his attendance at a couple of off-hours interviews with the female instructor to help with his pre-ejaculation. Each time thereafter, he held his ejaculation until the women had burst with orgasms.

Being the last of the three recipients of his young rod, my wife was the lucky beneficiary of this class work.

As he warmed her with his tongue, she shuddered and moaned, begging him to invade her cunt. "Oh gosh," she whimpered, "Fuck me now! I need your big tool."

As his cock sank into my wife's slippery and eager vagina, she wailed in delight. Her legs wrapped around him and her heels thumped against his buttocks and he thrust into her.

He withdrew, turned her to her knees and entered her hot cunt from behind.

She had multiple orgasms and shrieked in throes of passion, although both knew two trainers were watching from behind a mirror.

Her 24 year old partner whispered as he lay atop her after their session, "I wouldn't want to say this in a group, but you're the absolute best at this."

He didn't want to withdraw; so the woman in a lab coat and glasses approached him, placing a hand on his bare shoulder, and said, "You're having too much fun. Now you can pull your dick out."

She turned to my wife and said, "Perfect. Your performance is remarkable." My wife caressed his deflating penis. She responded with an enthusiastic grin, "That was no act. He's a bull!"

When the DVD of their session was presented on the class monitor before the group that evening, the students and instructors applauded.

Later, my wife would learn that the instructor and the guy-student were fucking after classes and weekends at his apartment. They had begun the affair just a week before he fucked my wife.

She brought home a group photo of the students. Two women are married; one is single and the man is single. Their ages range from 23 to 39. At 28, my wife was the next to the oldest of the four. Although the women are encouraged not to wear makeup, I'd consider all of them to be ... well, hot.

A fourth woman, the only African-American in the class, had also attended the first night but dropped out because she accepted a job as a club dancer across town. I suggested that we go to the club in the near future and watch her work.

She phoned each of her potential employers to make sure the job was still open. She was informed that her position still would be available of upon completion of her classes. Each had clients waiting. The only part-time surrogate then on staff would be leaving within a month because of her husband's transfer to another state.

One of the sex counselors was seeking a full-time surrogate for his burgeoning practice but hadn't found the "right" applicant, whatever that may mean. My wife reminded them she could only work one or two nights or weekends a month.

Although the job would not be full-time, both offered shared benefits as if she were. The younger doctor told her he would also throw in free travel and bonuses for accompanying him to seminars to "keep up" in the field.

She soon thereafter said to me, "I wonder whether I'm expected to fuck them also." I didn't know but had also considered the possibility before she mentioned this.

She went on, "I wouldn't mind. They're both attractive." As far as I was concerned, her enthusiasm sealed it; they'd definitely be fucking her.

I said, "This is going to be a great job!" She laughed as she looked down to my dick swelling in my khakis.

The week before their final class, the African-American woman who had intended to complete the course stopped by the studio.

She had been working six nights a week as a dancer. During this Great Recession, though, her work had been cut back two nights weekly. She said she wanted to just say, "Hi," to the class and instructors and went on to say she now wanted to take the next course. The nightclub's manager had agreed to allow her two free nights to correspond with class nights.

The students informed her of the intended "graduation party" the following week, and she requested permission to attend. She paid the instructors her fee for the upcoming class and promised to be at the party.

GRADUATION NIGHT:

Completion of these studies isn't a cap-and-gown affair. All except the cosmetics department manager were dressed in their typical casual clothes. The woman-instructor's husband also showed up. He's a good-looking guy, I'm told, about 5'10", the same height as his wife. He leaned against the lobby's counter to watch the ceremony.

Each instructor gave a short talk and passed out Certificates of Completion to each student by alphabetical order.

The club dancer arrived as promised at the studio during this brief ceremony. On her arm was a bouncer from her club, and he was the biggest guy by far in this gathering. The blond-haired guy was perhaps 6'4" and muscled beneath and beyond his dark tee shirt. His waist, though, was no larger than the class' slim instructor's.

When the last certificate was handed to the 39-year old housewife, the group whooped and hollered. Someone locked the doors. The party had begun.

The owners rarely use the juice bar alongside the lobby, but this night they turned it into a full liquor bar.

My wife and the 39-year-old student were the first to shed their clothes. They walked about the lobby and bar socializing in the nude, each showing off their recently shaved pussies. Someone snapped a camera phone pic of my wife as she walked from the juice bar to the lobby. We posted a copy in our Experience Project "pictures album" even before writing up the rest of our story.

As the drinking and partying progressed, clothing fell away from the other former students, the student-to-be and the instructors. The lobby's and each massage room's piped-in music gave them the opportunity to dance with another.

The dancer's escort asked the 39-year old woman to dance with him. Their instructor's husband was a bit hesitant to ask the 23-year old cosmetics department manager until his wife had assured him she was of legal age; he immediately asked the girl to be his partner.

The male instructor and my wife walked toward the other and, without a word, embraced and moved in harmony with the slow tune. My wife is some three inches taller. She leaned forward, pressing her cheek to his and pressing her breasts against him.

His cock swelled. She parted her thighs to allow it to protrude through her legs. As they danced, the upper side of his stiff rod caressed the mouth of her bare pussy.

He urged her to one of the massage rooms and closed the door behind him. This room had two massage tables, each alongside the other, used for couples who wished to be massaged simultaneously.

"I guess you knew I was waiting for this moment," my wife told him. He said, "Me too, since you first thought I was hitting on you."

She pulled away and lay atop the massage table at the room's far side. He crawled between her thighs and placed each leg over his shoulders. She glanced down to the narrow space between their bodies as he grasped his stiff rod and glided its broad head into the mouth of her pussy.

She gasped. Tears streaked her cheeks as his baton slid through her lubricated cuntal walls.

As he thrust into her, she squealed in delight, causing the woman-instructor and her dance partner, the 24 year old student, to open the door and make sure everything was all right. My wife's fuck-buddy motioned for them to come in.

The student gestured his female instructor to lay on the other table, where he mounted her. She reached out a hand to hold my wife's hand as the young guy entered her. The women moaned in unison as their partners slammed into them.

Each woman bawled in multiple orgasms, and finally each guy was cumming.

They opened the door to cries of pleasure throughout the room. Two couples fucked on the lobby's carpeting and the bouncer was pounding into his woman on the lobby's couch. No one except the bouncer bothered to use condoms that night. Each knew the others were safe.

combook
combook
71 Followers
12