My Wife, My Slut

Story Info
He sees Cari go from wife to whore.
1.7k words
4.07
181.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had discussed it several times during sex. Watching my wife Cari taking another mans cock inside of her has been a fantasy of mine for the ten years we have been married. Laying in bed, I would imagine her naked, on her knees while some stranger grabbed her short brown hair and forced his throbbing tool down her throat.

Many times in the heat of the moment, she would indulge me by talking dirty to me. Describing how she would love to bend over, take some guys rigid cock in her wet pussy and then suck her juices off his member until he shoots his hot come all over her face.

Unfortunately, reality would soon rear its ugly head. She had told me several times that she would never really go through with it. She didn't think that there was any place for group sex in a loving marriage. She felt that if I loved her as much as I claim, then I would never be willing to share her.

How does a husband explain that it has nothing to do with the way I feel for her? That's just the way I am. After about 10 years of marriage, I decided that if it was ever going to happen, it would have to be something that is unplanned. It would have to happen at the spur of the moment.

Little did I know that the "moment" would occur that Saturday night.

Cari and I had just finished putting the kids to bed. I turned down the lights and we adjourned to the sofa for a night of movies. I had slipped into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. She stayed in her jeans and sweater.

Both of us were feeling a bit frisky. We playfully fondled each other, not really watching what was on TV. Sitting behind her, I had just slid my hands up her sweater and starting teasing her hard nipples when there was a startling knock at the door.

Cari and I both jumped and looked to the door. My best friend John was peering through the window, grinning with the knowledge that he had just interrupted us.

I slid off the couch and opened the door.

"Hey Bub," I said as he strolled in.

"So...what are you two up to tonight?" John asked.

"Nothing special, just watching movies."

I grabbed 2 beers from the refrigerator. Opening both I handed one to John. He then sat down on the couch next to my wife and teasingly put his arm around her.

He asked how she was, and she responded with the usual "Just fine."

I stood next to the couch as they sat there. We must have spent about an hour chit chatting about whatever. Still feeling frisky, I slowly tried to stand closer to Cari. I kept inching closer to her until I was standing directly in front of her.

John and I kept talking as I started to slowly run my fingers through her silky hair. At times I would slowly try to draw her head closer to my shorts. The first few times she would pull away as if nothing was happening.

Finally, Cari looked up at me and said, "What are you doing?"

I responded by saying, "Aw, nothing. I was hoping you would...you know..."

"Suck your dick?" she finished for me.

"Well..."

"Yeah," John spoke up. "I wouldn't mind seeing such a pretty girl giving head."

Cari smiled nervously. I could tell that she was a bit embarrassed. She slowly grabbed my cock through my shorts and started to stroke it slowly.

I broke eye contact with her, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable. Soon she had reached up with both hands, and pulled my shorts down to my knees. A few more strokes, and then she slowly started licking the shaft of my rod with her tongue. I looked down to see her saliva coating my steadily growing dick.

I saw John from the corner of my eye shifting in his seat, jockeying for a better viewing position.

It wasn't long before Cari had taken my entire cock in her mouth. I don't know if she was lost in the moment, or just showing my friend that she knew how to give good head. Whatever it was, it had caught me completely off guard.

I motioned for John to stand next to me. He looked at me puzzled for a second or two, and then figured out what I was thinking.

John got off the couch and stood next to me. Cari looked at John and then at me. She let my cock fall out of her mouth as she reached for John's zipper. After his fly was down, she unbuttoned his jeans and reached in his pants. Soon her hand emerged with John's rigid member.

She immediately started slurping on his cock. It was about 7" long and fairly thick, about the same size as me. Cari for the moment had completely forgotten about me. She was totally engrossed with sucking off my best friend. All I could do was stare eagerly.

After a few minutes, I decided to take this a step further. I reached around Cari as she was blowing John and unsnapped her jeans. By now I was expecting heavy resistance. Instead, she started to squirm out of her pants as I pulled them past her hips. Next I reached for her sweater. She released John's cock just long enough for me to pull the sweater over hear head and expose her perky A cup breasts.

There was my darling wife. On her knees wearing nothing but a black thong, sucking another mans dick.

John and I quickly disrobed. John sat down on the couch as Cari crawled over to him. Her mouth went back to the business at hand.

As her head continued to bob up and down in Johns lap, I slid behind Cari, pulled down her thong and slowly put my cock into her now dripping cunt.

Slowly, I began to slide my pecker in and out of her hole, synchronizing my thrusts with her movements. Finally I was living out my fantasy of having a slut wife! But this was only the beginning.

I pulled out my cock, and lay on my back underneath of her. I grabbed Cari by the hips and pulled her hot pussy down on my face. I began licking and sucking wildly. All the time, looking up, watching John's penis spread my wife's lips apart. By now, she was completely deep throating him.

After what seemed like an eternity, I stood back up and told John to fuck my wife. Quickly, John and I switched positions. Now I was on the couch getting a first class blowjob, while John moved behind my lovely slut wife.

He had a little trouble getting his cock in her hole. She stopped sucking me momentarily as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her cunt.

Immediately John started to fuck Cari like a madman.

"God! I've wanted to stick it in your wife for so long now!" said John.

Minutes turned into hours as we fucked and fucked. We eventually all wound up on the floor. John lay on his back with Cari squatting backwards on his cock. I crawled up to them. Supporting herself with one hand, she took her free hand and grabbed me by my hair. She forced my head between her legs and ordered my to lick her cunt while John fucked her for all she was worth.

I was a bit nervous about this. My tongue was only an inch away from another mans dick. I'm not gay or bi, so this didn't particularly turn me on. But since Cari was doing all this for me, I guess I owed her at least this much.

I began to lick her pussy, trying to match the steady rhythm of their thrusts. I could smell the musk from John's cock as it disappeared in my wife's snatch.

Seconds later I was completely into it. Sucking and licking her clit, totally ignoring John. Then it happened. In mid thrust, John's dick slipped out of her pussy and into my mouth. I don't know if he was aware of it or not. Regardless, he kept thrusting, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. My first instinct was to pull back, but for some reason I hesitated. Cari looked down to see why John's cock wasn't inside of her.

For a moment, the look on her face was complete shock. Embarrassed, I was ready to spit out John's dick. Then she smiled at me and stroked my hair, encouraging me to continue. Cari moved aside and I knelt between John's legs and continued sucking him off. My wife sat next to us, rubbing her clit.

I must have ignored her for too long. She looked up and said to me, "Are you just going to suck your best friend's dick all night or are you boys going to be men and come all over my face?

"Sounds like a challenge to me," said John. Both of us stood before her as she sat on the floor. She began to take us both in her mouth at the same time, licking and sucking as our cocks rubbed together.

It was not long before I saw John begin to tense up. I looked down to see him filling my wife's mouth with his load. I could see she was trying to swallow it all, but what seemed like a gallon of come started running down her chin and neck, quickly making its way between her small tits.

The sight of this drove me over the edge. My cock erupted, spraying her face and neck.

After John and I had gone soft once again, she rubbed our come over her tits, as if applying lotion.

We all got dressed and went to the porch for a cigarette, laughing about what had just happened.

While John and Cari chatted, I was hoping in my mind that the old adage was true: "Once a slut, always a slut."