My Wife the Mistress

Story Info
She dominates him completely.
672 words
3.1
145k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clitty
Clitty
1 Followers

My Mistress (and wife), Betsy, has dominated me for our entire 28 year relationship. We have both been totally committed to each other our entire lives, and we took away each other's virginity on my 18th birthday.

Mistress Betsy and i have been married for over 18 years, and have three adorable daughters, ages 16, 13 and 11.

Mistress Betsy is 46 years old, stands 5' 6" tall, weighs 122 pounds and has a 36D-23-34 figure. She has long black silky hair that flows to the top of her firm little rear and has big brown eyes. She has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, and is extremely charming and has a great sense of humor.

I am 45 years old, stand 5' 7" tall and weigh 145 pounds. My hair is black and eyes are hazel in color. my circumcised cock is under 1" in length and extremely narrow when flaccid. my balls are also undersized. Although my cock does grow to a length of nearly 7" in length and 2" in diameter when erect. I have a Ph.D. in Mathematics.

Mistress Betsy was, until recently, the only woman to see my genitals since I've been old enough to bathe and dress myself.

Usually, I will end up doing something stupid 2 or 3 times a month. This upsets Mistress Betsy, and she will punish me as follows. She will order me to strip, after which she will securely tie my hands behind my back. She will then strip as well. She will then give me a "French" kiss and hug, as well as a knee to the groin. i am then taken over Mistress Betsy's lap for a bare ass spanking administered with a ping pong paddle at the rate of 30 swats per minute. She hits me hard, and the spanking lasts for approximately one hour. During the spanking, about every 5 minutes, she will reach up between my legs and squeeze my balls real hard. After a spanking, i am told to lick her until she's satisfied, which usually takes another hour and until she's had at least had 6 or 7 orgasms. Licking her to orgasm is my favorite activity. I am left tied up for hours afterwards, and denied any additional sexual gratification.

About 4 months ago, I upset Mistress Betsy so much, she invited her beautiful, lovely sister, Mistress Carol, over to our house to punish me. Mistress Betsy knew I would be really bothered by Mistress Carol's punishing me.

Mistress Carol gave me my usual punishment, but the spanking lasted for 3 hours. Talk about a sore ass!!!! Mistress Betsy and Mistress Carol were really hot from punishing me, and had me to lick them both to multiple orgasms. Mistress Carol then untied my hands and forced me to jerk off twice. After cumming each time, Mistress Carol would force me to lick up and swallow my own cum. This really bothered me, but both my Mistresses thought this was funny.

They then escorted me to a nudist camp, where all three of us stripped and toured the grounds. They each held one of my hands so I couldn't cover myself up. I was TOTALLY humiliated due to the fact all these ladies there were viewing my grossly undersized genitals. Every time a lady would see me, she would smile. Several of these younger ladies even broke out into a laugh. Each time one of these ladies would find my under-endowment funny, Mistress Betsy would force me to approach the lady and talk to her to be sure I was embarrassed.

Mistress Betsy would hug and kiss me, as well as "feel me up" at the camp, in order to try and get me erect. But due to the severe humiliation and that I had already cum twice that day, I remained flaccid during the entire visit. While I find this whole experience to be embarrassing to "no end", it made me hornier than hell, and also taught me to be more careful in the future.

Clitty
Clitty
1 Followers