My Wife's Army Experience

Story Info
Wife takes it in both ends for her government.
1.5k words
3.79
178.9k
26
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First if you haven't read my wife's other stories I have posted. Here is a little background. My wife is a tall, black and white (mixed), slender with 36c tits. Her lips are one of the best physical attributes about her I love. They are large but not overly soup can large. I love to watch her give me head with them and from the ways she draws looks from other men, I think they are thinking about just that. Anyways, she will write stories or tell me stories about her younger years. Some I am not sure if they are true or not. This adds to the excitement. These stories she tells really keep our sex life going. Here is her last one, enjoy;

"When you were in the army I have to tell you about something. Do you remember when you were in the field and I told you Sgt Johnson and some other guy showed up at our house." She asked

Immediately, I felt a tug in my shorts.

"Yes." I said.

"I didn't really tell them to go. You see I was getting ready to go out with Christy."

I nodded; as usual I would just let her tell her story before tearing her and my clothes off.

"I ask them in and I could tell why they were here." She shifted her weight to the side so she could watch my body.

Enough of that crap, you want to hear the story which I will try and tell in the first person.

"They came in and sat on the couch. Rob (Sgt Johnson) introduced me to his friend. Jack was his name. Rob then asked for a drink."

I giggled. "Sure, but Mark isn't home right now."

"That isn't why I am here, Jack and I wanted to get lucky, if you are game. I remember that time you gave me one hell of a blow job by the barracks." He said.

I grinned "Gin and sprite sound good."

They both nodded. Jack smiled broadly. I wondered if he was as big as Rob. I never got to fuck him that night but his cock was at least 12 inches long and I swallowed him down.

I went to the kitchen to get the drinks and could hear loud laughing from the living room. I took the drinks back with my phone in my hand.

I then told them "I have to call my girlfriend and tell her I won't be going out."

Rob then said, "Bullshit, she can come over too."

"No, it is all me, she doesn't like black men, but I do." I chuckled and called Christy.

"Christy I am not going out tonight, blah, blah, blah, goodbye." I hung up the phone.

I dropped to my knees, "Let me see that big, black cock again, Rob."

Rob stood up and Jack did also more slowly though. Rob's pants fell to the ground. Jack was a little slower but his did too. I moaned, "Looks like this is going to be a fun night."

Jack was huge, a little longer but much thicker than Rob's. I pulled Rob close, I learned always work your way up the food chain early in life. I took in his semi-hard on. My lips stretched as he grabbed the back of my head.

"Yeah suck my cock, bitch." He moaned.

I did, I felt it start to go down my throat a little more with each thrust.

After about a minute of him fucking my mouth. Jack said, "Let me have some of that bitch."

I pulled away from Rob. I crawled the short distance to Jack. I wrapped my hand around his cock. My god, I couldn't even get my fingers three quarters all the way around. I started to kiss the top of his cock head. He put both hands around my head and pushed his cock past my lips. My mouth had never been so full. I could only get about 3 inches in and I could hear them laughing.

Jack fucked my mouth hard and fast. I put both hands on his cock so he wouldn't cut off my air with his massive meat. He stopped.

They both backed away. Rob said, "Take off your clothes. I am definitely fucking you tonight."

"Me too." Said Jack.

I stood up. Smiled and started to unbutton my blouse. Rob and Jack both sat down and starting sipped their drinks not taking their eyes off my chest. My blouse fell to the floor. I unsnapped my bra from the front and my black lace bra fell off. I raised my skirt and pulled my thong off.

Jack said "turn around, lets see that ass."

I turned around and I felt his hands rub my ass cheeks. "Does your husband know what a slut your are."

"No, and he wont right?" I asked.

Rob said "you just keep fucking me and my friends when he is gone and it will be cool."

What the hell, I am a bad girl right. "Fine. Now should we go to the bedroom?"

We hurried down the short hall. They both waited at the door as I crawled onto the bed. "Who is first and how?" I asked smiling.

Jack said "Rob you hit that pussy first I might ruin her."

Rob chuckled "Get on your knees and suck his cock while I fuck your fine ass."

I got in the doggie style position while facing Jack who was still in the doorway. Rob got up behind me and started to push his big hard cock up my pussy. I moaned, "Yeah, fuck me." I had not been fucked in three weeks.

Jack walked up close to my head. "Say please, bitch."

"Please." While pouting my lips at his massive meat.

He then shoved his cock in my face. Rob was already getting ready to make me cum. I shuddered and he slapped my ass. Jack was once again punishing my mouth. I could almost get 4 inches in my now. The more Rob fucked me the more of Jack's big cock I could swallow.

I came hard on Rob.

Rob said "your turn, Jack."

Jack looked down at me and said "are you ready for this bitch."

I nodded up at him while his cock still in my hungry mouth.

The guys switched places. Rob's cock smelled like a well-fucked pussy. I started to lick it clean. Then I felt it. Jack's cock started to enter my pussy and he wasn't being very gentle about it. His cock was like steel and as big as the end of a baseball bat. I instantly started to cum before he could get half of it in. Jack wasn't far from filling my mouth with his cum. After about three deep throats his cum blasted the back on my throat. Some came out the sides of my mouth since he held his cock in place. I sucked air past his cock; he shuddered then pulled his cock out.

Jack began fucking me to a slow rhythm. I moaned. He laughed and quickened his pace. He still only had about 8 of the 12 or so inches of black cock in me.

"You like this bitch?" I nodded as Rob pinched my nipples. Jack kept sinking more and more of his cock in my wet pussy.

"Oh god, you are soooo big." I moaned.

"Wait until I get it all in, slut." He said through clenched teeth. "Your pussy is good and tight." He grunted. "I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

I started Cumming right then again. "Yes, yes, yeaaaaooooo." I groaned.

I looked down past my tight stomach between my legs and could see he was almost all the way in. Then I felt his big black balls slap my clit. He was in and loving it. I didn't dare move. I just let him beat my pussy with his cock.

"That's it baby, you like this, huh bitch."

I nodded through the tears in my eyes from the pain he was inflicting on me.

"Augh, yeah, I am going to cum on your ass."

He pulled out and came all over the top on my ass. I collapsed on our bed on my stomach. I then got as much of his cum off my ass and licked my fingers clean.

Rob had already gotten dressed. Jack left the room and went to get his clothes from the living room.

All Rob said before they left is "I will be back soon and we can party then, I wont say anything to Mark if you are game."

"I nodded while standing naked in my living room. Wow, I was really used. The door shut and I just about had another orgasm just thinking about what was to come. I then headed for the shower and got into bed. It was only 10:15 pm."

"That was a great story babe." I said (yeah me the husband now). "What happened, did he come back?" I said as I slid my shorts down.

"Why don't you write this one down and start a story with chapters for that website, literotica?" She asked.

"Good idea, well you wont have any problem sucking my cock. It isn't near as big as Jack's." I grinned.

"Nope, sure wont.

"I can not wait until the next chapter."