My Wife's Army Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack's return.
2.4k words
3.57
50.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Rob and Jack had left I showered and went to bed it was still pretty early and I had to pick my husband up in a couple days.

I lay in my bedroom, which smelled like sex. After a few moments I drifted off to sleep.

Then I heard a bang on the front door. I rolled out of bed. It was 3 am and my pussy ached from those monster cocks earlier. I went towards the door but not before I heard another set of bangs.

I went to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Jack's large frame surrounded by a few other large frames.

"Go away." I said. My pussy was still stinging somewhat from the vicious pounding earlier in the evening.

"Open up, bitch. Before I start yelling about you being a married slut to your neighbors." Jack half shouted.

Damn. I thought to myself as my hand unlatched the deadbolt. The door flew open missing me by mere inches. I fell back a few steps towards the middle of the living room. Four tall black men entered the door.

"I told my friends, about your pussy and your mouth and they didn't believe me. So I brought them by to prove it, bitch." He stated flatly.

"Why would you say anything about me. I met you once." I lied.

The other three men stood behind Jack a little unsure of what to do.

"I told them how you like to fuck and suck and about your fine ass." He said while standing tall and moving closer to me.

"Look you got what you wanted now please leave." I said in desperation.

Jack grabbed my shoulders and forced me down to my knees. I had on some baby doll pajamas and the strap had fallen off my shoulder exposing my breast. I did not notice for a bit while Jack unsnapped his jeans and pulled them down below his knees with his briefs falling afterwards. I went to get up and Jack kept me in place with one of his powerful hands.

"I am not leaving until you suck me off or I fuck you again." He said.

Jack's friends spread out a little from behind Jack to watch my reactions. That is when I noticed my exposed tit and pulled my top back on. Jack grabbed a string on my top and snapped it easily causing the entire front of my shirt to open. The guys all grinned and reached for my breast.

"Man, this bitch has some nice tits." One man stated. (None of the men except Jack ever told me their name.)

At first I was going to try and get away then I realized my dilemma. Although I workout often and stand over five feet nine inches, I would be no match for these men.

After a bit of groping by the men, I said "Hold on, someone wants a blow job."

I moved a little closer to Jack on my knees. He said "That's right bitch, suck my dick."

The other three men backed away and sat on my couch and love seat.

I reached up and took his growing cock in my hand. Once again I noticed the contrast, my light colored skin against his dark manhood. I open my mouth and Jack thrust his hips forward shoving half of his mammoth meat in my mouth. I gagged a little.

"There you go, suck it all." He said.

I sucked up and down while Jack regulated his speed with his hand on the back of my head. Tears started to run down my cheeks from the abuse my throat was taking. The other guys all were laughing and making comments about how Jack wasn't bullshitting and they wanted a turn.

Sometimes I couldn't hear anything when Jack would put both hands over my ears and force-feed his black monster down my throat.

Jack stopped his assault on my face. He said, "Now suck his dick, ho."

Jack thrust me towards a man sitting on my couch with his cock in hand. His pants were pulled down to the floor. His grinning face staring at my chest.

Then I realized I had been 19 the last time a train was pulled on my pussy. Now, ten years later how would I handle it? I was so sore after that then I missed three days of work.

I wiped tears from my cheeks and shuffled my way towards the man. When I was close enough I wrapped my lips first around his cock then grabbed at the base with my hand. I was starting jacking his cock while he pushed his cock down my throat.

I am going to do it, I thought to myself. I can still fuck a group of men and get my pussy stretched to the limits. Ten long years, that was a long time to me then.

I managed a quick glance around the room when the guy I was sucking on finally relaxed his powerful thrusts and his cock would barely pierce my lips. I noticed the other men all were pulling on their cocks. They were all smaller than Jack, luckily.

Jack grabbed the top of my silk pajama bottoms and the crotch and basically ripped the entire crotch out.

The guy I was sucking on resumed his steady diet of black cock down my throat when Jack shoved his cock all the way up my pussy.

I squirmed for air. Over my own choking noise escaping around some guy's cock I could here laughing. I knew what they had in mind, RAPE.

The guys I was sucking on pulled my head up allowing me to breath while Jack started fucking my sore pussy. I stared up at the man pulling my head and let loose with a guttural noise.

Jack said, "Shut the fuck up, bitch. We all getting some of this ass tonight."

The guy I was sucking pushed my head back down onto his cock once again impaling my throat.

Jack fucked me for five minutes then the guy I was sucking on came globs of cum in my mouth. He forced his hips forward shoving his cock down my throat again. Cum filled my mouth as he pulled away.

"Next!" Jack half yelled between the strong thrusts of his hips.

"Fuck that" one of them said. "Put the bitch in her bed." He added.

I felt Jack pull his cock out and the two guys whom I hadn't touch yet grabbed me under my arms. They pulled up and carried me with my feet dragging down the hall.

Jack said from behind me. "Door at the end of the hall."

The men pushed through my bedroom door and shoved me toward the bed. I landed on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. One man headed straight for my face with his semi-hard cock bouncing in front of him. The other headed around the bed to continue fucking my throbbing pussy. I really didn't think I could cum anymore tonight, but I was wrong.

His cock entered my pussy causing spasms to erupt all around my pussy. Then the other guy stepping towards my face pushed his cock into my open mouth from the orgasm I was experiencing. I could feel my neck expand with the punishment inflicted by the unknown black assaulter.

The guy fucking my pussy never changed his pace and continued to abuse my pussy.

"This bitch likes it rough, aint that right, bitch!" He said through half gritted teeth.

All the men knew I couldn't answer. I could tell by the deep voiced laughs in my bedroom.

The guy fucking me started to get close to cumming. His thrust seemed to quicken slightly. Suddenly he pulled out and shot his hot cum on my tight stomach then the second eruption bathed my tits in his warm cum. He moved to the side of the bed pulling my husbands pillow under his head.

Damn, David is going to know something went on while he was gone if I don't change his pillows.

I felt Jack's big cock get shoved up in my raw pussy. The guy that was basically raping my mouth continued his rough ways. Suddenly he stopped and forced his cock down my throat. Four cock spasms erupted filling my mouths and throat with hot cum. I gagged and swallowed both cum and air when he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I then saw Jack with my legs over his arms, which pushed my ass off the bed punishing my pussy.

Once again waves of orgasmic release washed over me. I grabbed a hand full of my comforter as he continued to fuck me. Then I noticed the guy I first sucked in the moving towards me. The light from the light I turned on earlier causing his black skin to shine darkly. He pushed his balls toward my mouth.

I instantly stuck my tongue out and ran is under his sack causing him to pull away a little before lowering his ball once again onto my chin.

God my pussy was on fire and Jack had to be close to filling my pussy with cum.

The guy with his balls in my face inched a little forward causing my tongue to lick between his legs. He stopped and allowed my to lick there for a while. I am glad he didn't move up further, Yuk.

Just as I had predicted Jack forced his cock into my sore pussy. Cum erupted from deep within his cock into my pussy. I shuddered from the powerful cock spasms pumping hot cum down in my pussy.

"GOD DAMN, BITCH." He deeply answered in response to my muffled moans. "You are one hot piece of ass.

The guy I was sucking on pulled away. His cock was rock hard from my tongue caressing.

"You leaving?" He asked Jack. "Yeah!" Jack said while exiting the room.

I could hear the guys talking about leaving while down the hall from the bedroom. I just lay there half hoping for it to be over. But I knew this guy had a hard on from hell and wasn't just going to leave.

"Good thing I drove. I'll see you tomorrow sometime." He answered Jack.

Well at least his cock was an average 8 inches. I just knew my numb pussy could take one more.

He smiled down on my sprawling form and walked around to look at my pussy.

"Damn, that shit looks beat up." He stated. "Roll over, bitch." He quickly added.

I rolled over and spread my legs. My stomach was in a huge wet spot caused by my sweat, pussy juice and man cum.

The last guy whom I had already sucked off early grabbed my ass cheeks and pushed them apart.

"That ass looks tight, though." He said before pushing the head of his cock through my ass opening.

"Aurgh." I moaned while sucking air between my clinched teeth.

I hadn't been fucked in the ass in many years also. My husband isn't really into that so we never did and most men I fuck on the side usually wants head in a car of a quickie in some obscure location. Never, ever in my own house, too risky.

That guy worked my ass over fucking me until I thought I would split in half. At this point I truly could not have another orgasm. I couldn't stop the bruising pounding on my ass so I just lay still as he used my ass with his cock.

Soon he stopped, pulled his cock from my ass and pulled my head toward his cock. He stroked his cock towards my opening mouth as cum spilled from the tip onto my face. Cum splattered on my forehead and a little burned my eyes. I tried to wipe my eye clear when he shook my head and told me to stop.

I did and the burning seemed to intensify.

"Damn you are one fine slut." He said.

I nodded in response while swallowing some cum that I wiped off my numb lips with my tongue.

He let go of my hair and I fell to the bed. I heard him head down the hall and the rattle of a belt buckle and knew he was getting his cloths back on. After a few minutes I heard the door open and shut.

I tried to stand on shaky legs and half walk and half slide down the wall in the hall to the living room.

I quickly locked the door as I saw headlights in the street pull away from the front of my house.

I went to bed cause I knew I had a huge mess to clean up before I picked my husband up in a couple days.

I got the house in order of the next day and got a knock at the door. It was Rob, the guy who had started all this shit and a member of my husband's battalion.

I let him in the door and told him what had happened last night. He seemed agitated and went to the phone to call Jack. I heard him berate Jack on the phone.

When Rob hung up. He walked back into the living and said. "You wont have to worry about him again."

"Good my pussy is so sore." I said.

"Well now what are you going to do to keep me quiet when David gets home, Susan?" He snapped.

I shrugged, "I think I have done a lot already."

Rob nodded while unsnapping his pants. "Then blowing me when I tell you to, shouldn't be a problem."

I nodded slightly and went to my knees once again on the floor in my living room. I sucked in his big cock and stroked the base with my hand.

"There you go, bitch, suck it good and hard." He stated while grabbing onto my hair.

After just a few minutes of another semi-torturous face fucking, Rob filled my mouth with cum, pulled away, and pulled his pants back up.

"You had better get cleaned up before tomorrow since David will be home." He half laughed heading towards the door.

"See you around Rob." I answered while smiling at him from my knees.

He left me to my clean up and a restful night for when my husband got home to his newly redecorated bedroom, with new pillows.