My Wife's Ass Gets Soaked with Cum

Story Info
I am away; my wife plays with friends.
977 words
135.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here is the story my wife Jennifer is very sexy and a little wild but I still love her. She is 21 with a smoking body 5'9 perky size 32 b cup breasts and a little round tight ass she stays nice and smooth year round not a hair on her body and all the stories I tell are 100% true.

My wife and I are very open I knew she was sexually a little wild before we got married and as long as she is honest about her adventures I am fine it is really a turn on to hear her stories.

I got home from a week long trip for work and after Jennifer picked me up from the airport we went home and spent the day talking and watching movies and as we got in to bed she asked if I wanton to her about her the (fun) she had this week and of course I did so I told her to tell me one day tonight and the rest tomorrow.

She then told me one of my favorite stories.

So Monday night I went over to your brothers house to pick up my phone charger I left last weekend and all your friends were there (8 in total) they were hanging out playing video games and listening to music so I deciding I would stick around and have a little fun.

I was the for about an hour before anything exciting happened but it all started with me bending over to plug my phone in and all the guy seeing my thong and butt crack I heard one say (damn! look at that I wish those pants were lower then that I would give anything to see the whole thong in that ass).

I thought bingo! So I turned my head over my shoulder and said in my sweetest little voice oh you mean like this?

And on buttoned my jeans and slid them down my tight little ass just passed my sweet little cheeks and that set them off! Whistle and whooping and hollering went on for about two fell minutes while stood there bent over my ass with only my baby blue thong on in perfect view of horny guys.

The thought of my ass causing all those cocks to get hard was making me so wet! I stood up and said so that's it? And one of them said (hell no! its just getting started I want to spank that little ass come her and let us take turn with that thing)

So I kicked my jeans off and walked over to the couch and bent over the arm and said be gentle with a sheepish grin I slid my panties to the floor and watched as they all jumped up and ran to get a better view.

The first guy walked over and started rubbing my ass cheek with both hands and then give me three farm slaps I let out a little moan he was pushed aside by the next guy who started running his hand up and down my butt crack softly and slowly and then he spread my ass with both hand to give everyone a perfect view of my little smooth pink rosebud asshole.

He then started toy with me keeping me spread with one hand he traced my asshole with his finger then he started rubbing my little pink hole I could feel my ass tighten and my pussy getting moist from his touch.

As the next guy came up behind me my legs had spread further apart and I was arching my back so my asshole was already visible but I felt him spread me with both hands then he came at my ass with his tongue with it running circles around my hole I started moaning then he stuck his tongue in my ass and I screamed oh fuck yes! As he tongue fucked my ass I looked up an noticed everyone hand there dicks out and were jacking themselves watching my ass get licked so I stood up and said here is the deal you all cum on my ass and the last guys has to lick me clean deal?

It didn't take long to here deal from them all so I got on the couch buried my face in a pillow and stuck my ass up spread eagle.

I started rubbing my clit after I few moments I felt a finger start rubbing my ass and heard someone say ( looks like I am first I'm first I'm about to cum all over your sweet little ass then I felt the warmth of his cum hit my asshole close up feeling the head of his dick brushing against my hole.

As the last guy was Cuming on my asshole on of the guys started taking pictures on his phone of my asshole covered in cum dripping down my pussy on to the couch.

I said a deal is a deal now lick my cum soaked asshole clean!

As the poor guy start licking my ass I started rubbing my clit harder and faster then ever I thought of eight guys cum all over me and the fact that one guy was licking it all off was to much to handle the tongue in my butt pushed me over the and I started to orgasm harder then I have in a long time scream and moaning oh fuck yes oh fuck.

As I pulled my panties on and looked at the guys how were wore out and said thanks boys e really need to do this more often but next time I need to be fucked by one of you.

As my wife finished the story she hand me her phone with a picture of her ass soaked in cum.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
More Stories