My Wife's Boss the Cuckold

Story Info
Jerry and Debra become lovers as their spouses travel.
4k words
3.95
86.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her regularly throughout the evening. Once, while I was staring at her, she slowly turned and looked directly at me, a smile on her lips. Another time, when I saw her, she was gazing at me with the same sensual smile.

She looking especially lovely in a shimmering black sleeveless cocktail dress with a sexy low cut V-neckline and mini hemline. Her legs were elegantly elongated by a black flirtatious pair of hot patent leather open-toe 6" spike stiletto heels. She was hot and looked ready for a night of fun with her wavy shoulder length red hair, sparkling green eyes, and a voluptuous figure that a man would die for.

My name is Jerry, and my wife Carol and I were attending an impromptu get together hosted by the management team of the law firm Carol worked for. The party was held at the La Jolla Country Club and Golf Course, and was a celebration of a new major European multinational conglomerate that Carol had been instrumental in signing as a new client for the firm.

The beautiful woman I talked about is Debra Elisabeth Johnson, Jim's wife, he was Carol's new Department Head, and came from the firm's home office out of Dallas. I had met Jim briefly once before at the firms Christmas party last month. But this was the first time I had the opportunity to speak to Debra alone.

The evening was winding down at the clubhouse, and my wife Carol was talking to a few of her associates, Jim included, when I decided to excuse myself for a little fresh air. I grabbed a Vodka Martini from the open-bar and walked out to better see the spectacular views of the Pacific when I felt a presence move up beside me. I turned, expecting to see Carol, but instead it was Debra, and she was also looking out over the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.

She turned to me and said, "Hi, I'm Debra, Jim's wife."

I looked at her and said, "Hi, I'm Jerry and I'm married to Carol. Smiling into her eye I said, "And you've got to be one of the prettiest women here tonight."

She giggled gently and said, "Why thank you, what a nice thing to say."

I felt like a 16 year old in his first conversation with a female. We started talking about the usual get to know you things. Where had they come from, was she finished getting settled, how was she enjoying San Diego, mundane things like that. When I was surprised by Jim walking out to the patio.

"Aren't you Carol's husband?" Jim said, as he reached out to shake my hand. "Lovely wife you have, is she always so business orientated?"

I laughed, and replied, "Just get her to have a few more drinks, and then she fine."

"Will I will have to make a note of that," He smiled, then said to Debra, "It's time to go home, I have an early morning tomorrow you know."

"Well it was nice talking to you Jerry, I hope we can talk again soon." She said as her husband started to escort her away.

I felt an empty pit in my stomach as I watch the two of them leaving. They looked like the ideal couple, even though Jim was slightly bald and a few pounds overweight.

A few minutes later Carol came and got me and we headed home. She was all excited about the firm's new client, the party, and what an opportunity it was for her to impress her boss. When we got home we went straight to bed and made love with a passion we hadn't had in quite awhile.

I'm sure Carol thought it was the champagne and Martinis, but I have to tell you, I had visions of Debra in my arms and it made me wild. But I have no idea what got into my wife as she was a tiger in bed, and even gave me a blowjob, which she hadn't done for me in years.

About a month later, I was in the kitchen after work, thinking about what to do for dinner. Carol and Jim had left that morning for a two-week trip to see the new client in Italy with a one-day stopover in Dallas. It seemed that the Dallas headquarters wanted to brief them before departing over-seas and also wanted to treat them to a night on the town.

Anyway, it was about 5 PM the day my wife left on her business trip when the phone rang and when I said hello, the person calling said, "Hi Jerry, it's Debra, how are you tonight?"

It took a while for it to register that it was Jim's wife calling me. I stammered "Fine, how about you." Somewhat concerned that maybe something was wrong.

She said, "I'm fine but I have a little problem, I made Lasagna today and I hate the thought of eating it alone, will you come share it with me?

I told her I would be glad to and that I would see her in an hour. She quickly gave me the address and I rushed upstairs to take a shower and change. It couldn't have been much more than an hour later I was ringing her doorbell, bottle of Chianti in one hand and a bouquet of flowers in the other.

When she opened the door, I just stared. She was wearing a low cut backless super soft polyester knit halter-top-jumpsuit in a colorful butterfly print that zipped up the front that fit her body like a glove, high lighting her curves and exposing just the right amount of cleavage. Her red hair was up in a ponytail which left her neck looking like it needed to be kissed.

I smile brightly at her, handed her the flowers, told her how great she looked, and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek while taking the opportunity to glance down her full cleavage. She smiled back, thanked me for the flowers and invited me in.

As she led me into the living room, she told me to make myself a drink, martinis were already prepared. Which were located on a small bar adjacent to the double glass sliding door that led to their pool and garden area.

"I believe you were drinking martinis that last time I saw you, so I made us some, but I have other drinks too, just help yourself to the bar. I am going to put the flowers in some water and will be right back." Debra said as I heard her bare black stocking feet go pitter-patter across the wooden floor, and then she disappeared into the kitchen.

I was sitting on the couch next to a large cushy leather armchair which was strategically aligned with a large screen TV that hung in a large dark wooden entertainment center. Across from the couch was a small alcove under the stairway which housed a computer station and what appeared to be a security monitor divided into four equal displays of the front and backyard areas along with another large flat screen computer monitor. This was a nice home, and it didn't seem that security would be an issue in this elegant neighborhood.

When Debra came back, she had a martini in each hand. "Oh I see you already have a drink, well that's alright you need to catch up as I've already had a few drinks before you got here." She said, and handed me a second Martini.

She sat next to me on the couch and asked me. "Are you hungry, and would you like to eat now?"

I said, "If you don't mind, can we just sit and talk for awhile?" Then I downed the rest of my Martini. I had not even had time to place my empty glass on the coffee table when she handed me my second Martini. I can hold my own, but I had an empty stomach and knew I would be feeling a buzz soon.

I had just asked her, what her husband would say if he knew I was here. Without replying she got up and turned on the stereo softly. Then turned around, and said, "Well I imagine Jim would respond very similar to how your wife would if she knew you were here."

Debra sat back down and asked about my marriage, and told me what her husband Jim was into. She told me about being involved with their church, and that Jim was being considered for a position as a church Deacon. She hinted to the fact that this was her third marriage, but didn't elaborate too much about it. For some unknown reason, I got the distinct feeling she was lonely; perhaps she missed her friends back in Dallas.

She spoke about exploring the downtown San Diego now that she was pretty much settled, and asked about the Gas Lamp and Seaport area. I corrected her that the area was not called the Gas Lamp, but the Gaslight District where I also have my office near there, and I invited her to stop by and I'd treat her for lunch.

"That would be nice," She said, "I'll have to take you up on that sometime.

She had just poured my third Martini when all of a sudden I heard my favorite Frank Sinatra song, "Strangers in the Night," and I asked her if she would like to dance. She immediately said yes, and we got up and started dancing. I was holding her, enjoying the feeling of her in my arms, smelling her perfume, and I started to get hard.

I didn't want her to feel my straining hard cock in my pants, so I didn't hold her too tightly, when all of a sudden she pressed her beautiful body against me. With her head resting on my shoulder and her firm breasts pressed against my chest I heard her whisper how nice my cock felt against her.

Needless to say I was taken by surprise by her comment, but that was nothing compared to how I felt when I felt her reaching down to touch my throbbing cock.

She looked up at me, smiled slightly and said, "I think that it would be nice to have a creamy appetizer, if you don't mind?"

I simply turned her head towards me and kissed her. Gently at first but then with an unbridled passion, my tongue in her mouth tasting her sweet breath as I cupped her firm round ass. She was so fucking hot that her hands swiftly unbuckled and unzipped my trousers, and down they went. I in turn wrestled with her zipper, till I ran it freely to her crotch fully exposing her marvelous breasts, which I kissed immediately and started sucking on her nipples. All the while I pushed her pantsuit past her hips, and finally to her knees where she stepped out of them.

Before I knew what had happen she had ripped my shirt off me and she had dropped to her knees before me with my freed cock bobbing before her lovely face. She squealed in delight and wrapped her hand around my cock while putting her other hand around my balls. She licked the head of my hard cock, tasting my pre-cum, and I moaned with ecstasy. She licked up and down, occasionally taking me in her mouth, all the while gently squeezing my balls.

I struggled with the desire to put my hands on her head to fuck her face, but then decided I should take it slow, besides I was loving the pace she had set too much to change it.

With her hand on my balls she could feel them starting to tighten as I was about to explode and she put her mouth around my burning penis and told me to cum in her mouth, she wanted to taste me. As I started to cum she swallowed every drop, licking and kissing until I was totally drained. As I stood there looking down at her, she looked up with a smile and told me how good I tasted.

I reached down, picked her up, and passionately kissed her. The taste of my cum in a woman's mouth has always been a turn on for me and I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth to taste as much as I could. I am pretty sure I freaked her out a little as she gave me a strange expression.

I sat down in front of her and slowly started kissing her moist pussy. I gently probed her sweet tasting vagina with my tongue and finger, feeling her wetness as I easily slid my finger in her. My tongue started to kiss her clit and I could hear her starting to groan with the pleasure of my touch.

She responded by rubbing her lovely shaved cunt against my face. Her hands firmly planted to the back of my head forcing me even further against her pussy. I then took my finger out of her cunt and slowly reached between her legs and pushed my finger gently into her tight asshole, and she responded with a moan. The wetness of my finger let it slip in easily. I then took my thumb and pushed it into her pussy.

"Ohhh, Dam, that's good! Lick me, please, lick my clit. Please don't stop, Jerry." She ecstatically said. "OHHHHH! God! Don't stop, Jay, I'm..... cumming!

I now had her just where I wanted her, my finger in her ass, my thumb in her pussy, and my tongue playing with her clit. I could feel her body shiver with a little climax but I was a long way from done with her, I needed to taste a lot more of her juices. She was groaning loudly now, telling me not to stop and gasping as the pleasure of my touch was driving her crazy.

"Dam Jerry, I'm cumming again, I don't want it to end but I can't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming". And then the juices were pouring out of her with an explosive surge and I was licking up every drop. Her body shuddered from the climax and she slowly sank to the floor next to me. Hearing her climax had made me hard again and as she saw me she smiled and told me not to lose that for she had further plans to use it.

I smiled and told her if it went away, she would just have to work to bring it back. "Now show me your bedroom," I said with a confident smile of being in control.

With a firm grip of my harden cock, Debra lead me down the hall to the master bedroom. A large wedding picture of her and Jim was centered over their bed, with more of their pictures decorated the dressers and nightstands.

She flopped backward onto the bed dragging me on top of her. I moved upward positioning my cock to her slippery cunt and then rammed it into her as hard as I could. She screamed out in surprise but flung her arms and legs around me pulling me firmly against her.

"Do you like my hard cock?" I asked, knowing full well she was as hot as a fire in a scorching desert. Her only response was her rocking hips meeting my ever thrust and her moans of pleasure. Her body language was like a spiritually possessed woman whose energetic emotions peeked with each stroke of my cock.

I pulled all the way out of her. She responded, "Put it back in. Fuck me! Fuck me! Please Fuck me!"

"Well, aren't you just a hot little married slut, now." I responded with a pleasing smirk.

"Yes, yes, now fuck me!" Debra answered back with a piercing and determined expression.

I slammed my cock back in, grunting loudly, as I forced my cock to the hilt. I gave her a dozen good hard rapid thrusts then stopped to catch my breath and then another half dozen good thrusts. She was now moaning and crying out, while clinging to me.

"Dam, you're so wet! How long have you been thinking about me fucking you?" I managed to say between thrusts. I felt Debra's huge bouncy tits under me and I pulled her arms aside so I could lean back and watch her breast jump about and see my cock pumping her pussy.

"It was the moment my husband told me he had to go away on a business trip," She responded.

I managed to smile, as I saw her grab handfuls of bedspread and gritted her teeth as I fucked her with long hard strokes loving the felling of forcing my cock all the way and banging as hard as I could. Occasionally looking at their wedding pictures, and I'd smile back at her husband's pictures as I fucked his hot wife in their bed.

"You're the only one I know in San Diego, and I've been thinking about your cock all day." She stammered between her heavy gasp for air.

Grinning with pride in the knowledge that I was fucking Jim's wife. Watching my cock slight in and out of her pussy, her glorious expression of being completely filled with each and every thrust I gave her.

"Oh, you like hard cock, then?" I responded, pretty sure how she would respond.

"Yes silly, see my husband has E.D." Debra replied, as I slammed my cock in as deep as it would go.

"E.D.?" I said with a grunt, "What's E.D.?" Thinking at first he had some sexual transmitted disease for just a split second.

"He can't get it up." She responded, "And I've missed the feeling of hard cock."

"'HOW good am I?' I said with a grin. I glanced for a moment at their wedding pictures as I rammed my cock back into Jim's wife, as I quickened my fucking.

"'You... are... the... BEST!" She groaned as she looked up at me with a huge smile. Then without warning she had a huge convulsion, and whimper, "Oh yes! You are so much better than he is!"

With that I started Cumming and I collapsed on top of her, and came harder than I've ever have before. When we were done, we lay there together, and I quietly asked her if she meant what she said.

"'Uh-huh, I did. You're so much better than he is, and I love it. You are the most superb love I've had since I moved to San Diego." Debra replied with a smirk.

"We kissed for a long time, and then I rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed and just looked at one of their wedding pictures that stood on the nightstand.

By this time, Debra rolled around to place her head on my lap and started playing with my glistening cock with her fingers. Before I knew it she had sunk her head into my lap and was giving my cock mouth to cock resuscitation. No surprise she was sucking my limp cock right down to my balls like a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

I cradled her head and rolled back onto the bed. I was now seated on her chest with my semi-hard cock in the slut's hungry mouth. Debra had both of her hands on my ass making it very clear to me she didn't wanted me to leave her. Her hands gripped my ass and proceeded to rock my hips to fuck her mouth, like I needed any coaching.

I rocked my hips back into her hands and then shoved my hips into her face. Obviously by her hands trying to rock my hips faster, she wanted me to fuck her face like it was a pussy.

"Ok slut, I get the idea." I said and began shoving my ever-hardening cock as fast as I could into her face and shoving my cock down her throat. I've never heard her gag, and I'm pretty sure she had absolutely no gag reflex what so ever as my now fully grown cock was fucking her throat. Yet even then, her hands seem to indicate she wanted it faster, and I tried humping her face as fast as I could.

I then noticed she had removed one of her hands, and I quickly looked around to see she was finger fucking her cum filled pussy. It was plain to see this slut wanted more cock. I've never seen a bitch so hot for cock before as I heard her humming the Halls of Montezuma, as I continued to fuck her face to the beat of the Marine Corps anthem.

"Oh yes! What a good hot wife you are babe. Keep sucking it. I'm going to bust a nut right down your throat." I said as I was now eye level with their wedding picture that hung over their bed.

I started fucking her throat for all I was worth, and after about ten strokes tightened up, grabbed her bobbing head and pulled her head firmly against my cock.

She moaned and shuddered in a mini orgasm as I pumped my load down Debra's throat as I tried to hum the rest of the Marine Corps anthem. I kept cumming for over a minute, my twitching cock embedded between her glistening lips, with just a trace of cum streaming down her chin. Her throat flexing as she swallowed down the thick cum I had fed her. As my orgasm subsided she finally let my now flaccid cock go.

"Did you like that honey?" Debra asked, and then slowly licked her lips with her white creamy sticky slithery tongue.

"That's the best blow job I ever had in my entire life." I expressed without hesitation. "I've never had a woman humming while she sucked my cock before, and I kind of liked it." Then I looked back at her still lying on her back with one hand busy finger fucking herself and the other pinching her nipples.

"When's the last time you had a hard cock?" I asked, not believing what I was seeing.

"Not since we lived in Dallas, Texas." Debra replied with her eyes shut while she unashamedly pleasured herself. "That was 3 months ago come this Wednesday."

"But you told me your husband can't get it up, right" I asked with a slight reservation in the tone of my voice.

"Who said it was with my husband?" She snapped back with a mischievous smile on her face as her fingers rapidly dipped deep into her pussy and quickened her stimulation.

What was going on here? I thought about it only until I heard her cum once again, followed by her begging me to fuck her.

12