My Wife's Daughter

Story Info
Older man is seduced by his wife's youngest child.
3k words
4.43
249.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

My wife's daughter came to visit for the holidays. It's a second marriage for both of us; she has two kids by a previous marriage, and I have three. Susan, her daughter, is in her late twenties and has never married. She's had a few close calls, but for one reason or another, things just never seemed to work out.

Susan arrived about a week before the big day and was staying with us until a day or two after new years day. We'd put Susan up in the guest room and had been taking her around and doing all the tourist things in the area, which, as year round residents, we never do; like driving to beach and hitting the boardwalk and going into town and to visit the museums and art galleries.

After a few days of this, Susan begged for a day or two where she could just rest. She wanted to be able to just sit and relax by the pool; which is far to cold for swimming this time of year, even if we are on the Gulf coast. So, we agreed.

On our day off from sight seeing, the dogs had me awake by six o'clock, as usual. I let them out and fed them while keeping as quiet as possible so everyone else could have a sleep-in. After the dogs were taken care of, I went off to my study, as is my usual routine, to take care of certain business that I generally attend to on pretty much a daily basis. I sat at my computer and found the bookmark for one of my favorite porn web sites and logged in to see what new updates were available.

I was still wearing my nightshirt. Yes, I know, few men wear such things these days, but I have always hated PJs. In the summer I enjoy sleeping in just shorts or even nude, but in winter, I need something warmer. My wife came up with nightshirt idea so I tried it and love it, and I've worn them in winter ever since. Another big advantage of the garment is when I am in my study for my daily 'ritual' and when I have located suitable inspiration on one of my porn sites, it's so easy to just pull up the hem and stroke myself. And, if I happen to hear my wife coming up the hallway, I can just put the hem down and I'm instantly covered up. It's actually harder to hide the porn on the screen than it is to hide my cock.

Its not that my wife doesn't know what I'm up to – she's asked if I do it and I've told her I do pretty much every day - it's just that she thinks porn is disgusting, so I do my best to keep it out of her sight.

So, I'd logged in and I was perusing the site when I came across a really good amateur video that, from the description, had all of the elements I enjoyed; sucking cock, some good fucking scenes, and finally, the guy cuming in the young girl's mouth at the end. And, it was almost twenty minutes long. I hate those twenty second teaser videos ... there's hardly even enough time to get a good erection before it's over.

I made sure the sound was turned way down so I could hardly hear it – more than once when I thought the sound was low, a girl in a video would cum and scream real loud and then I would have to scramble to get the mouse pointer on top of the volume control before my wife called from the other room asking what the sound was.

Everything was all set, so I settled back in my chair, lifted the hem of my nightshirt, started stroking my 'friend,' and I clicked the 'play' button to start viewing the very provocative video. I was really into it – I had my box of tissues at the ready – and felt pretty confident I had the timing about right and that I would climax right around when the stud was shooting his load on the blonde's tongue. The cum scene was getting close, and I was getting close; when I almost jumped out of my skin. Why, you might ask? I heard a voice.

"Don't cum yet." The voice said softly, from right behind me. I recognized the voice right away as Susan's. I was mortified. I started to cover up my 'friend.'

"No! Leave it out." She said again, almost at a whisper.

"How long have you been there behind me?" I asked.

"Ever since the blonde started sucking that beautiful cock." She said over my shoulder. "You're getting soft. Keep stroking it."

"I can't do that with you there!" I whispered vehemently.

"Oh, alright." Her hand appeared from behind me and it reached for my cock. "Move your hand." I did.

She took me firmly in her grasp and started stroking me. I responded very quickly, and was back up to 'full steam' in seconds.

"What are you doing?" I said, incredulous.

"You can't tell?"

"You know what I mean ... WHY are you doing this?" I rephrased my question as she continued to jack me; it felt so very good, that quite frankly, I didn't care what she said, as long as she kept pumping my cock.

"Because when I got up to pee and came out of the bathroom, I saw the light from your computer coming from your study – you didn't close the door all the way – so, I decided I might as well just stay up and I was going to stick my head in and ask if you wanted me to make some coffee. But when I pushed the door open a little, I saw a blonde sucking a young stud's very lovely cock on your computer screen and I noticed you seemed to be beating your meat. As I stood and watched the video, and you, I felt my cunt starting to get rather wet, so I put my hand up under my nightie and started rubbing my clit. Then, I got so turned on that I knew I had to have your cock inside me, so that's why I told you not to cum, because I need your cock to stay hard so you can fuck me, until I cum. OK?"

"Oh." I said.

She came around in front of me and knelt on the carpet so her head was at about level with my cock.

"Hmmm ... very nice. I see why mom says you two have a really good sex life at your age." She said.

She lifted up on her knees and leaned over and took my stiff cock in her mouth. I moaned in supreme delight. She was right about her mother and I having a rather active sex life for a couple in our age bracket. But one thing her mother does not like to do, is suck cock. She's done it a few times for me, but she never enjoys it. Her daughter's mouth on me - sliding up and down and her tongue swirling around the head - had me close to erupting in no time.

"Honey, if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum in your mouth." I gasped. She stopped sucking, but still stroked me slowly.

She stood up.

"Pull my panties down, John." I did. "Scooch up to the edge of the chair." I did.

She wore a very short little baby doll nightie which she didn't even have to pull up, she just lifted one leg and sat on my lap facing me, and as she did so, she guided my cock into her wet pussy. The next thing I knew, I was fucking my wife's daughter.

"Oooooh, John ...you're very large ... that feels so fucking nice ... but, I'm sliding off your lap, this isn't going to work." She said.

She got up and turned around facing away from me, then she leaned back and re-inserted my cock into her pussy and began sliding her slippery wet cunt up and down the length of it.

"Oh yes, that's much better ... can you re-start that video? I'd love to see her suck that glorious cock again." She whispered.

I reached over, and with some difficulty, I acquired the mouse and moved the little slide bar back to the beginning of the video to the point where the blonde was just beginning her blow job.

"Hmmm ... you feel so good inside me John ... oooooo baby, hold my tits ... I love having my nipples squeezed too ..." Her breathing was becoming a bit ragged as the intensity of her pleasure increased.

I reached up under her nightie and cupped her breasts which were average in size but perfectly formed with no sag. When I began to manipulate and squeeze her nipples I was amazed at how large they became; they must have been an inch or more in length. I wanted them in my mouth, but in that position, there was no way to reach them.

I could tell that Susan was rubbing her clit as she worked my dick inside her tight cunt – never married, she'd, not surprisingly, never had babies, and therefore she was still very tight inside. I felt her tense all over, and then shudder; then a low guttural moan erupted from her throat.

"Oh fuuuuuuck that was goooooood! I haven't had a good fuck in months." She whispered. "Did you cum yet?"

"No."

"Hmmmm, nice." She stood and went over to the door, closed and locked it, then went over to the old sofa that barely fit in the small room. She pulled her nightgown up over her head and lay down on the sofa, then crooked her finger at me in a 'come hither' gesture.

"Take that dress off, and fuck the shit out of me ... please." She said, smiling at me.

I pulled the nightshirt up and over my head, then I knelt between Susan's spread legs and guided my still very stiff cock into her warm pussy once more. I leaned over and took one of those amazing nipples in my mouth and sucked greedily on it as I started pumping my cock into her.

Susan wrapped her arms around me and clung to me as I fucked her, and I fucked her hard - just as she wanted. She pulled my lips from her breast and guided them to her mouth and we kissed passionately as I continued to pound into her. Our tongues waltzed as our breath melded together. She moaned and her body writhed under mine as I quickened my pace – my cock penetrated her with a frenzy. I felt her stiffen and convulse again, much as she had earlier during her first orgasm. Her cunt squeezed my cock over and over as she came; and her climax pushed me over the edge, too. I thrust into her with one final mighty lunge as my cock spasmed and pumped my warm cum into her.

"Aaaaaaaaagh" I groaned into her ear.

I heard her gasping in my ear as she recovered from her second orgasm. We kissed, though with somewhat less ardor – it was tender and loving and we savored the tastes of our spent passion.

I rose up and then put my head between her thighs and lapped at her sweet cunt as my cum seeped out of her. It was something I'd learned from my first wife and had done ever since when making love as it seemed to me to be so intensely intimate.

"What are you doing, John?" Susan asked.

"Licking my cum from your pussy, love." I told her,

"Oh please, let me have some ... I really love the taste ... I almost told you to cum in my mouth, but somehow lost the thought somewhere along the way." She said.

I rose up and leaned over her and we kissed again, this time sharing the salty tangy taste of cum. I retrieved more and we repeated the kiss. When there was no more cum, I returned once more and started to devour her clit.

"Ooooo, uh uh uh what are uh you doing?" She said between gasps.

"Can't you tell? Eating your pussy ... sure beats bacon and eggs." And I returned to my feast.

She came several more times. By then I was hard again, and at my age, that's something to write home about.

"Oh my ... it looks like you're ready for another go ..." She said, and pushed me back to the other end of the sofa, then she straddled me and rode my cock to another sweet orgasm.

"Did you cum, baby?" She said, once she'd recovered. I shook my head 'no'.

"What's your favorite position to get off?"

I told her. She stood and bent over the couch and supported herself with her arms on the back of the couch and presented her red swollen pussy to me. I entered her and grasped her hips tightly and then fucked the shit out of her until I came again. I licked her out again – she adored it just like my ex.

"Its getting late, your mother ... if she were to get up early ... you should probably go." I said. She kissed me tenderly one last time.

"Are you always up so early?"

"Uh huh. The dogs; they're more reliable than any alarm clock. And, when your mother doesn't have to go to work, she's never up much before nine." I added. Her mother and I had both taken vacation time from our jobs.

"Good, I'll set my alarm clock for six." She told me and left to make coffee. I was still in a bit of a daze.

The rest of the day we both pretended nothing ever happened. It was a day for puttering around the house and the yard.

The next morning when the dogs barked and woke me, she was already sitting at my computer checking email by the time I went in to the study for my morning ritual. I'd thought she'd been joking about the alarm clock. I knelt in front of my office chair – I was half under my desk – and give Susan her first orgasm orally while she finished looking through email and jotting off a few brief replies.

We fucked again and I gave her as much pleasure as I could for an old guy. She always came at least a half dozen times during our trysts.

We got together every morning thereafter, except two – on which occasions my wife indicated that she was in the 'mood' for 'playing' as she called it. Both days that this occurred, Susan was sullen and snapped at her mother at the drop of a hat, which wasn't unusual – the two had always acted that way, though as I thought about it, Susan had been almost nice to her mother on days when Susan had been 'satisfied.'

How remarkable, I thought a day or two before Susan was to fly back to New England.

Susan came for another visit around the time of the quasi-Christian, but essentially pagan, ritual derived I believe from a goddess named Ester, which celebrates the arrival of spring.

As we entered the house from picking Susan up at the airport, and before we even had our coats off, Susan made an announcement.

"I'm going to have a baby."

Her mother was shocked. After all, her baby girl was unwed. I was shocked too, but for a different reason.

She went on to explain that she'd had a one night stand with some guy she'd met at a conference. She told her mother that she'd been a long time between boyfriends and that, at the time, she'd quite frankly been incredibly horny; but she had also been careless.

"So you'll have an abortion?" Her mother asked, but it sounded more like an order.

"No mother, I've decided I'm mature enough now and I want to raise her myself." She told her mother, emphatically, and that ended the debate.

The next morning, Susan showed up again in my study. After we finished making love, I told her how relieved I was.

"When you first said you're having a baby, the first thought that flashed through my mind was that I might be the father. Do you keep in touch with the guy that ..."

"You are."

"Huh?"

"It's your baby."

"But you said that ..."

"You want me to tell mom the truth? I can, if you like. Actually, I'd like to see her divorce you ... because to tell you the truth ... I am desperately in love with you, but I can't do that to her. Can you?"

"Oh my." I was stunned.

We made love the rest of the week, but it was careful restrained love making. You know, because of the baby. We also stole kisses and embraced whenever we could – something we'd not done on the previous visit. She made another revelation before departing at the end of the week.

"I'm quitting my job in Boston and moving down here." She told her mother. "I'm not sure what I'll do, but I'll find something – I've got quite a stash invested from the years I've been with the consulting firm."

She came down a month later and got a small two bedroom apartment. She started her own small consulting firm and its grown nicely and provides her with an adequate income to support she and her baby - little Jean. She said she picked the name because it's the feminine of 'John' – I sort of like that.

Of course, my wife and I treat the child as our granddaughter – she just learned to say 'grampa' - and I'm OK with that.

Susan and I make love as often as we can, but it gets more difficult as little Jean gets older. Still ... I wouldn't change anything.

Life sure has a lot of surprises for us. I'm looking forward to the rest of mine.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers