My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing the story.
11.1k words
4.48
134.4k
188
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers

This is part II of my latest story (a non-illustrated version of an illustrated story). It is about a husband that encourages his wife to take lovers. If you read part I and didn't like it, then don't bother with this one. Fair warning!

Chapter 1

I had a restless nights sleep. In the morning I was lying awake when I heard the door open. Amy glided into the room and crawled into bed.

"He's gone," she said with a long sigh.

"Did you have fun?" I said as I pulled her to me.

"It was incredible. I don't know how many times we fucked. He could go on forever I think. I don't even know how many times I climaxed ... maybe a thousand."

I reached over and ran my hand up her thigh. "Oh wow," I said when I felt how wet her thighs were.

"He cums in buckets," she said. "He came in me five times."

I kissed her passionately as I began to finger fuck her.

"I'm a little sore down there," she said.

"So I guess you are not going to let me fuck you now?" Which I said for two reasons. I did want to fuck her, but I also wanted to see how she was going to react since I had already gotten off twice earlier in the week. Incredible as it seems I hoped she would say no. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I also wanted her to stay strong. I wanted to see if she was going to give in.

"Well, I guess I could let you because I am sure you would climax very quickly, but you know the rules. Tomorrow is a new week. If you climax today you lose your second climax later in the week."

That sent a chill down my spine. "I lose one of my climaxes because I decide to fuck you one day early?"

"Yes, there has to be consequences if you want to bend the rules," she said with a sweet but sympathetic smile on her face.

Of course my cock was already hard. I thought for a moment as if I was trying to decide. Incredibly it was I actually wanted to hear. "Okay, I'll wait until tomorrow."

She smiled and kissed me. "Now I need to get a little sleep."

"Aren't you going to shower?" I asked.

"No, I will when I get up."

I was surprised and excited that she was going to go to sleep with Ryan's sperm running from her pussy.

"Alright, but I am not sleeping in the wet spot tonight."

Amy laughed and said, "I'll change the sheets when I get up."

"Okay. I'll fix lunch and bring it up about noon," I said.

"Thanks," she said before she turned over and went to sleep.

Later that evening Amy and I were chatting over dinner. She told me more about her session with Ryan ... the things I had not seen or heard. She told me something that totally surprised me. She said that she thought Ryan knew that I was aware that he and she were going to have sex.

"How could he know that?" I asked.

"He is a smart guy. He knows that you think he is a ladies man and because of his big ego he believes that no sane husband would let his wife to go out with him, unless they wanted their wife to get fucked. I think he is correct there."

"What did he actually say that makes you think that he knows?" I asked.

"He asked me if you and I have an open relationship," she said.

"How did you answer that?"

Amy said, "I wasn't prepared for that question so I started stuttering. I said something like, 'That is our business'. My face turned red too. He just smiled."

"Interesting. I am going to have to be more careful in the future," I said.

"It is probably not bad if he knows because it gives us more freedom with him."

"I suppose that is true."

"He asked if he could see me when he comes back in a month. I said yes," Amy said.

"Okay," I said a bit hesitantly. I'm not sure why I was hesitant. Maybe it was the size of his cock I was worried about. "So what did you think of his huge cock? I have never seen one that large."

"Me either. After I got used to it I liked it a lot," she said. "But in truth, I like one I can get into my mouth. It wasn't that easy to even get it in my pussy. He is really too big. It is fun to fuck him, but I would not want a steady diet."

Interesting, I thought, but did not say.

Then Amy changed the subject. She said that Lisa, her intern, was coming over on Monday. They had work to do first and then would retire to the bedroom. The interesting thing was that she said that Amy was excited that I knew about the two of them.

"Really?" I said.

"Yes. She even said that she wouldn't mind if you watched us. She is quite an exhibitionist."

My eyes opened wide and a broad smile crossed my face. "Would that be okay with you?"

"I have to think about it, but maybe."

I smiled again.

"It's almost 10. Amy should be here soon," I said to Amy who was getting dressed.

"Yes," she answered from inside the bathroom.

When she came out she was dressed in a slinky dress that revealed more than it covered.

"Wow," I said, "That is really sexy. I don't think I've ever seen it before."

"I've been saving it for a special occasion."

"So this is special?" I asked.

"Of course. It will be the first time you have watched me have sex with someone while you are right there, in person."

"That is special," I answered.

"Okay, here are the rules for today. You are to be naked and will sit in the side chair in our bedroom. You can look, but you can't touch ... at least Lisa. I don't want you jerking off either. You can play with your dick if you want, but you cannot climax. I'm going to want that cock in me," she said.

"I can live with that." It seemed like a very good deal to me. But then again I would have agreed to anything at that point.

The doorbell rang.

"There she is. You get naked and in the chair. I will bring her up here after we have a drink. Lisa and I decided we are going to play first and work later."

I felt a chill of excitement rushing through me. This was going to be fun, I thought.

It was about twenty minutes later when Amy came into the bedroom with Lisa close behind. I could see that they had started already as both of their faces were flush. Amy was wearing a short white summer dress that hugged her curves to the point that I could see her pieced nipples under the bodice. My cock, which was already hard, throbbed and a bubble of juice appeared at the slit.

"Lisa, this is my husband, James," Amy said.

"Hello, Mr. Trainer," Lisa said.

Amy laughed and said, "You can call him James."

It was kind of strange, me sitting on a chair, totally naked and she was calling me Mr. Trainer like I was her father. I said a very self-conscious, "Hi."

I watched as Amy pulled Lisa into her arms and they kissed passionately. It wasn't their first kiss of the day for sure. Then Amy began to play with Lisa's breasts. After a long period of kissing Lisa pushed Amy onto the bed. There she pulled off her outfit and placed pillows under her hips. She stepped back and took off all her clothes. I was amazed again when I saw the rings in her tits and pussy. They fit what I knew about her. I took my now throbbing cock in my hand and stroked it slowly. I remembered Amy's warning and did not want to climax prematurely. I watched Lisa began to kiss down Amy's chest to her stomach. When she reached her pussy Amy began to moan in excitement.

She was finger fucking her as she licked her pussy. Amy was moaning and I knew that she would climax pretty quickly. She had been waiting for days to have her pussy eaten again by Lisa again.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, Lisa, eat my pussy," she gasped. She began lifting her hips. Her face showed pure pleasure. Then she started shaking all over and I knew she was climaxing.

Amy came hard but Lisa did not stop when her climax ended. She continued to suck her until she had climaxed three more times. I could only imagine what it felt like to have the stud in her tongue lapping her clit. It obviously felt very good.

My cock was throbbing like crazy as I sat stroking myself and watching. I wanted to get off badly, yet the agony of waiting was incredible as well. When Amy had recovered she switched places with Lisa, only this time Lisa straddled Amy's face. She turned and smiled at me as Amy began to eat her. Then she threw her head back in pleasure.

Amy was obviously a fast learner when it came to lesbian sex. She took to it like a duck to water. My cock throbbed as I watched my wife lick her pussy. She ran her tongue from the opening to the clit. Every time she touched the clit, Lisa moaned. She bucked her hips across my wife's face and I could see the juices she was leaving behind. Then she threw her head back and screamed as she climaxed strongly. Lisa climaxed several times before she dismounted Amy's face. They both collapsed on the bed and began kissing lovingly again.

They lay face to face whispering to each other for some minutes before Amy turned to me. She scooted over in the bed and crooked her finger at me. I stood up and walked almost shakily to the bed.

"I need a cock now," she said and opened her arms. Lisa smiled and arose from the bed. She took my place on the chair. I was surprisingly nervous at the prospect of performing in front of another woman. Yet it was also very exciting. I crawled onto the bed and between Amy's legs where she guided my cock into her very wet pussy. I moaned loudly as I slipped into her pussy until I was balls deep.

I saw Lisa spread her legs and drape them over the arms of the chair. She began to play with her pussy.

"Fuck me," Amy gasped.

I did. I tried to put on my best show. I pounded into my wife for some time, bringing Amy to multiple climaxes, before my crisis arrived. "I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Yes, yes, cum in me."

I did, pumping a huge load into my wife's wonderful pussy. I collapsed onto the bed and closed my eyes as I caught my breath. Then before I realized it Lisa was kneeling on the bed between Amy's legs.

"Can't let a juicy pussy go to waste," she said as she bent her head and began to lick up our combined juices.

I felt my cock twitch with excitement, but it was too soon for me to get another erection. I watched as Lisa licked and sucked Amy's cum filled pussy.

Chapter 2

Amy and I were sitting on the deck watching the sun slowly drop from the sky. I had on my swim trunks and she was topless, with an ultra-tiny bikini bottom on, which did little to cover her fat pussy lips. I pulled her over to me and had her sit on my lap. "I love you," I whispered. She kissed me and said, "I love you too."

Amy said, "I had a meeting the other day with a young man who has a trust fund that his grandmother set up for him and his twin brother. He had to sign some papers in my office."

"And?" I said when Amy paused and gazed out over the water.

"Well, he is cute, young, and he made a pass at me."

"Interesting. Do you want to fuck him?" I asked.

"Maybe," she answered. "He is coming back to finalize the trust agreement on Wednesday. I might just fuck him in the office," she said and laughed.

"Wherever it is convenient," I answered jokingly. My cock had started to harden.

"Hmmm, I think you like the idea," Amy said as she squirmed her ass on my cock, making me fully hard.

"I do," I said, and then remembered that I had to fly out of town for the day on Wednesday morning. "I just remembered that I have to go out of town Wednesday."

"Oh," she said. "I supposed I could postpone it until Thursday."

I thought for a few moments and said, "No. Go ahead and meet with him."

"But you won't be there," she said with her prettiest pout.

"That's okay. I have been thinking about that. I do not always have to be there and, in fact, sooner or later I will not be able to be around to watch you with a lover."

Amy kissed me and held my cheeks in her hands. "I want you to participate in all this."

"I know. I have been thinking about the participation thing. I love it, but I think it might be fun if you did some things alone and told me about it later. For example, it would be fun if I took you to a hotel to meet a lover and then picked you up later."

"Really? That would excite you?"

"Yes, it would, as long as you told me everything in detail. I think sitting at home waiting for you would be incredibly exciting."

"If that is what you really want," she said as if she was making a great sacrifice. There was a broad smile on her face.

"It is."

"That deserves a little pleasure for you," she said as she slid from my lap and began to open my shorts.

"Will this be my second climax for the week?"

"Yes, of course. Therefore it will be your last. It is your choice, so if I get fucked on Wednesday you still cannot get off," she said as she had my cock out of pants and was licking it.

I thought for a moment and then said, "Okay."

With a smile Amy took my cock into her mouth and began to suck the head. It only took me a few minutes before I climaxed into her incredible mouth.

I looked at my watch for the tenth time. I couldn't believe I was on an airplane while my wife was home with a 19 year old young man who she was most likely going to fuck. Yet, I was excited as much as I would have been if I had been there, maybe more. I called Amy from the airplane before we took off and wished her luck. She said she loved me and I told her to have fun. It was one of the longest days of my life. I called her from the airport later after we landed and asked how things how things had gone and she said wonderfully. But she said I would have to wait until I got home to hear about it.

When I finally got home later that night she still made me wait until bedtime. We were in bed and naked when she told me about her afternoon with Jason. I was already hard, but I knew I was not allowed to climax, which was exciting, if very frustrating.

"Well he arrived at about ten, right after we hung up. I led him into my office and sat behind my desk and he sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk. We talked about the trust-fund documents I had prepared. After a while I got up and came around the desk and sat in the side chair in front of him, handing him the documents package. He thanked me and acted as if he were looking at the document. However, I knew that he was staring between my legs, which were spread in a very un-lady like fashion. Then we started talking a little more personal. I said something about him being very handsome and he actually blushed."

"What were you wearing," I asked.

"You remember that gray business suit with the really short skirt? It has a white blouse with no sleeves and is excessively low cut. I would never wear that outfit to an important business meeting, but I thought it was perfect for my meeting with Jason. I, of course, had forgotten to wear panties, so his eyes were as wide as saucers when he saw that."

"Then I boldly lifted my leg and placed it on the chair an inch from his crotch. I slowly slid it forward and began to rub his crotch with my foot."

"You are such a slut," I said with a smile.

"But a very sweet one," she returned.

"Always," I answered.

"I rubbed my foot over the bulge in his jeans for several minutes. Finally I took the folder from him and dropped to my knees. His eyes were still wide as I found his zipper and pulled it down. I tugged his cock from his pants. It was gorgeous. Not near as big as Ryan's, but it was long and smooth with a large crimson head. I licked the drooling head and then took it into my mouth. He moaned loudly. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth so I only sucked him for a few minutes. Then I opened my top and let my breasts fall out. I crawled onto his lap and pulled his head to my tit. He moaned again and sucked it like a baby. I had to have his cock inside me. I looked into his eyes and said, 'I want your cock in me'. I leaned over and kissed him passionately. I could feel his cock throbbing between us and I wanted it in me so much. With our lips still locked together I lifted up and placed his cock at my opening. It felt incredible as it slid into to me, all the way to the bottom. I felt the big head pressing on my cervix and knew I had him all. God, it felt so good. I pulled his head to my tit again and he sucked me as I began to move slowly up and down.

I fucked him hard for a long time. I was surprised at how long he held out. It lasted through three or four of my climaxes before he moaned that he was going to cum. He shot a huge load into my pussy and I collapsed onto him.

The poor kid was in a daze when he left the office. I told him to call me so we could follow up on the trust agreement. He reminded me that his twin brother was due to come in and pick up his agreement. I smiled and kissed him goodbye. Then like the slut I am I sat in my chair and put my feet up on the desk and masturbated, using his hot cream as a lubricant.

"Wow," I said. "You are an amazing woman."

"You are an amazing husband. But now it is time for you to eat my pussy," she said.

I shook my head and smiled as I wondered if she could ever get enough. I didn't think so.

Chapter 3

The sun streaming into our bedroom awakened me the following morning. I had a morning hard-on, which seemed to be a normal occurrence now. I rolled over and saw that Amy was still sleeping beside me. The light reflecting on her face gave her an almost angelic appearance. She was my angel, I thought as I stared at her for a long time. I reached over and moved a lock of hair from her face. She stirred but did not awaken. She was as beautiful in the morning as she was at night, maybe more.

I lay there thinking of how our lives and our relationship had changed in a few short weeks. I only had a tiny bit of doubt about the path we were on now. My fears always seem to manifest themselves in the morning hours. But then I thought about how our relationship had stalled and why we were doing this. We were heading in separate directions before and although Amy still denies that she would have strayed, I know it was a real possibility. There are too many marriages in which that happens. The fear of losing her before was far greater than now. To be sure, I knew there were still a lot of dangers in front of us, but based on how I felt about her right then, it more than compensated for those worries. I didn't think I could love her more than I did when we got married, but I now know that I can and do.

"What are you staring at," Amy said as she slowly opened her eyes and saw me staring at her.

"You, and how beautiful you are in the morning and how much I love you," I said as I removed another lock of hair from her face.

"I don't feel all that beautiful in the morning," she said.

"You just don't see yourself the way I do."

"If you say so," she said with a smile. Then she noticed that there was a tent in the sheet. "Is that a pistol under the sheet or are you just glad to see me?"

"Just glad to see you," I said and fell silent for a few moments.

"What are you thinking?" she asked reaching out, placing her hand on my face.

"About us."

"Is that a good thing?" she asked.

"It is a wonderful thing. I was thinking about how much I like the new you."

"I am glad. And I like the new you," she said and reached over and grasped my cock under the sheet. "This gets hard a lot more than it used to and sometimes seemingly for no reason.

"Mmmm," I moaned as she squeezed me. "Be careful or the pistol might fire."

"That would be a shame because you would lose two climaxes."

"Two?"

"It would be like you masturbating without permission. Plus you have to learn to control your impulses. Those are the rules."

She tried to look stern but I could see the slight uplift at the corners of her mouth. "You are a tough task master," I said.

"Just keeping you in line. I like it when you are excited and in need."

"Funny thing is that I like it too." A ripple of excitement when through me as she stroked my cock through the sheet. I sighed and grabbed her hand to stop her. "What if I ate you again, would that give me an extra climax."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers