My Wife's Younger Sister

Story Info
Cindy is away and her sister plans to stay.
3.2k words
4.36
594.2k
51
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rww_02
rww_02
16 Followers

I was tired from a long day at work. I was glad though because I had the house to myself for the weekend because my wife Cindy was gone away. I had a quick bite to eat and took a long warm shower. I got into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I called Cindy and talked for a while, she was away on business and I didn’t bother going with her. She said her father got a new boat and that I should go to her parents’ house and check it out.

After I let her go I decided to head to her parents house to check the boat out. When I got there, the vehicles were gone so I decided to head leave. Just as I pulled out of the driveway Ashley came out from behind the house. I pulled back into the driveway and pulled up to the house. Ashley was Cindy’s younger sister, she was 18 and graduating from high school this spring. She must have been behind the house sun tanning because she was in her bikini. It had a pink bottom and the top was a green tube top that hugged her body very well. Her long brown hair flowed about her as the wind moved around the house.

"How are ya?" I said. I had my shades on so I carefully looked over her body. She was still only 18 but I had noticed over the last few months that she was definitely well developed.

"Good, why are you here Randy?" She was smiling and man was she hot!

I shut the truck off and took off my glasses. "Cindy told me your father got a new boat and I came down to see it"

"Yeah we got one, but mom and dad went away for the weekend to pick it up"

"Oh, cool, I didn't know that."

"Yeah its supposed to be really nice." she said.

"So you home alone? Gonna have a big party this weekend?"

"I don't think so!" she laughed.

"Why not?" I said jokingly.

"I don't like the idea of being grounded the rest of the summer, and mom and dad might be home tonight if they don't like the boat."

"I know what you mean."

"Come on in the house, I have to take a turkey out of the oven." She said as she headed towards the house. I got out of the truck and followed her.

"What the hell are you doing cooking a turkey?" I laughed.

She laughed in response as she walked up the stairs. "Mom had it thawed out before she knew she was going away so I had to cook it for her."

We were now in the house and it was really warm because the oven was on. I took off my sandals and went in. She had the oven door open and was checking the turkey.

"Yup, it's ready." She put on oven mitts and started to grab it.

"Give me that." I said and I grabbed the oven mitts from her and pulled the turkey out of the oven. It was heavy and smelt good. "So what are you going to do with this, eat turkey all weekend?"

"I don't think so. Do you want to help me?" She laughed.

"No thanks"

She made some turkey sandwiches and we chatted while she did so. We ate at the table and continued our conversation. It felt good to talk with her alone for such a period of time because we never really did. I felt as though I was getting to know her for the first time.

"Want some desert?" She said as she finished up her hot turkey.

"Sure, what have ya got?" I said. We had some desert and continued our conversation.

Just then the phone rang and she answered.

"Hello....Hi....Good, How did ya make out, is it nice?....Awesome!....Cool!, when you gonna be getting home?....Oh....Cool....Where?....Oh, when will you get back?....Monday? Cool....." She looked at me and gave me a look that I don't think she meant to give me. It probably wasn't meant for me. She had just found out that she had the house to herself for the weekend. The look was a look that said: Finally I get my chance! I suddenly felt as though I should be responsible and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. She hung up the phone and stared at me with her hand on the phone.

"Do you have any plans this weekend?" She asked.

"Just to relax." Maybe I wouldn't have to be so responsible. Maybe her mom and dad wanted her to stay with me. Could I handle that?

"Would you mind staying with me? Mom and Dad won't be home until Monday."

"Sure, no problem” How could I refuse?

Ashley picked up the phone and called her boyfriend Kenneth. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I listened to her conversation to see if she was going to try and get him to come down. She didn't say anything like that. She told him she was on her way to meet her parents. I figured she wasn't on good terms with him and just wanted to get away from him. She got off the phone and came into the living room and sat down beside me. Her long brown hair fell in playful spiral curls, framing her face and teasing the long line of her neck. Tiny diamond earrings sparkled, but not as much as the glint in her eyes.

"Do you want to stay here for the evening or go up to your place?" She was looking at me as though we were planning a date.

"We can stay here,” I returned.

"Maybe you can go to the liquor store and get some drinks. I'd like to get smashed tonight."

"I guess so, but no party tonight, I want no trouble or I am gone."

"No, there won't be a problem, everybody is going to think I am away with my parents"

"Oh really, why is that?" I asked curiously.

"Because I want to enjoy a weekend by myself."

"Well I am going to get in the way too then” I was excited about her response. For some reason I though maybe she wanted to spend the weekend alone with me.

"You just go and get some rum and you will eventually figure it all out” She said as she rubbed her hands on her neck and stretched out her legs until they touched my thighs. I got nervous and got off the couch.

"It's a deal then, I'll be back in a bit." I left the house and headed for the liquor store. I was shaking. I had to think this over. It was going to be awesome though, I think.

The phone call

The phone rang and Ashley grabbed the cordless and answered it. It was her friend Cassie. She told Cassie she was leaving for the weekend, she wasn't telling anyone what she was really doing for the weekend. She squirmed uncomfortable as she talked to Cassie. She couldn't help thinking of what she was going to do that night. One hand slid upwards, seemingly of its own accord, and brushed lightly over the hardened nipple of one breast. Ashley moaned, nearly dropping the phone at the shock of pleasure the simple touch sent through her. Once more, she tried to ignore her feelings and return to the conversation.

"Cassie I have to let you go I think my drive is here" She lied. She hung up the cordless and laid back on the couch. Again her hand moved, this time sliding down the side of her waist, across her flat belly until it reached the slightly damp place between her legs. Ashley was so hot she no longer cared whether Randy was going to be back soon or not. It was all for him anyways. All she knew was that something had to be done about this, and she was the only one there to do it. One hand slipped under the edge of her bikini bottoms, between the warm folds to find her swollen pleasure center. The touch sent waves of heat rolling through her, and she moaned loudly, her hips thrusting forward. Her other hand rose to her breast and under her bikini top, where she rolled her nipple between her fingers. Her hips moved gently against her finger, which slipped easily in the moistness.

She could feel the pressure building, and her second hand slipped to her waist to join the first under her now soaked bikini bottoms. She moaned again, rubbing the swollen bud of pleasure while other finger slipped deep inside her. The feeling of her finger sliding through the warm wet of her own juices intensified the building of her feelings, and she knew she was about to go over the edge. She opened her eyes, and gave into her fantasies, imagining Randy bending over her, whispering to her. Her hips arched upward, hard against her hand, and the world exploded. Slowly she came back to reality, and blushed as she remembered the loud cry she had made as she came.

She relaxed as her heart started to slow down and the blood rushed away from her crotch. She knew Randy would be home soon. She knew that he was excited by her and she loved it. But she didn't know how to seduce him. She knew he was a faithful boyfriend but she also knew that his wife was hours away and that he constantly looked her over. That made her feel hot. During the summer she always made sure she was wearing something sexy when he was around because she knew how uncomfortable he felt by her sexy display. It was exciting her.

But she still didn't know how to get over the first hurdle, she knew that the liquor would probably do it, but he might not do anything while she was drunk, besides, she wanted to be sober during the experience. She decided to go take a shower; she needed one anyways. She went to her room and looked for something to wear a little later on. She decided on a purple top with a black leather skirt. But most importantly she got her silk underwear ready, which included a silver bra and pink panties. This outfit was extremely sexy and revealing so they were hidden deep in her drawers and she only wore them at home when she was alone. She loved to look sexy when she was alone because it excited her and then she would please herself while she though dirty thoughts.

She laid the outfit out on the bed and went to the bathroom. Just as she closed the door she heard Randy come in the door. She hesitated at first, thinking she should go out and meet him, but she suddenly had a better idea. She took her bikini off and got in the shower. She turned on the hot water and let it run over her sleek body, hoping he would eventually come and see her.

The shower

I walked in the house with a quart of rum and some mix. I had decided to let fate take its course. If she wanted what I hoped, I would let her make the first move. I walked into the house and suddenly I heard the shower turn on. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. My heart was already beating like crazy and I found myself nervous. I lay there for quite a long time and the shower was still running. I didn't think much of it, I liked long showers but it had been longer than a half hour. I decided to go and knock on the door and make sure she was all right.

I knocked lightly and listened with my ear to the door. I could hear some moaning, I suddenly felt worried that something may be wrong. Or were they moans of pleasure? I didn't want to take the chance; I slowly opened the door and peaked in.

The room was full of steam and the moans were louder.

"Ashley, are you ok?" I said innocently but I could plainly see the blurred vision of her body through the glass doors of the shower stall. She was standing, so there couldn’t be anything wrong.

"Yes, I am fine." She said. They must have been moans of pleasure!

"I heard some moaning, I thought you might have been hurt, sorry."

Just then the shower door slid back and she immerged out of the steam. Her beautiful strong body was dripping with water and her hair was lying on her shoulders.

"Sorry Ashley!" I said as I looked away.

"That is ok Randy. I hoped you would come in."

I didn't know what to say.

"I was thinking of you, that is why I was moaning. Does that make you feel uncomfortable?"

YES! "No, not really, I am flattered." This was her first move I guess. Now it was my turn. "I have moaned about you before." I said slowly. I found the courage to look at her. She was leaning against the wall and the water was flowing over her head. She was so damn beautiful! Her nice round breasts, and tight little nipples were the most sexy and amazing thing I had ever seen. She is 15 years younger than me!

She held her hand out to me.

"Help me out?" I took her hand and helped her out of the shower. The steaming water was still pouring off of her, and she brushed her wet hair back behind her ears. As she got closer I thought I was going to blow my load right there.

"Ash, I am very scared and excited of where this might go” I had to say something.

"Me too. But don't you think it would be amazing?" She said as she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt.

"Yes it would."

"Then lets do it. I can keep a secret, can you?"

"For this? Definitely."

She then took off my shirt and I helped her. I then backed myself against the bathroom counter. She traced a line down my chest with her fingernail. She was leaving a dripping trail on the floor, and the shower was still sending steam into the air.

She leaned in towards me, and my back was up against the cold counter. Her stiff breasts pressed against my chest, and I could feel the hard tips of her nipples pressing into my skin.

"You make me really hot when you are around Randy. I am alone this weekend and Cindy is away. We are alone together and can be the whole weekend. I think it would be fun to experience the most exciting thing ever for us right now, and not pass this opportunity." Perfect I thought.

She tilted her head up towards me, her eyes closed, and her lips slightly parted. I lowered my mouth onto hers. She had a sweet tasting mouth. She was a gentle kisser, she lapped softly at my lips, rather than trying to devour me. But she was thorough, too, and her tongue gently explored every part my mouth. As I kissed her, I fantasized about how exquisite her gentle kissing would be, if she were to kiss me somewhere else. We made out softly for a long time. She didn't put her arms around my neck like a lot of women do. Instead, she caressed my shoulders and chest. I did the same to her. She had wonderful nipples, taut brown circles with hard nubs like little pencil erasers. I rolled them in my fingers, and squeezed her breasts in my hands.

I took a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched her, maybe a little harder than I normally would have, because she had me so hot with emotion. She moaned into my mouth as we made out, and her face winced with pain, but she pressed herself harder against me, and began to rub her thigh against mine. I was drenched, and furiously, passionately aroused by then.

She licked the beads of steam from my chest, and my stomach, and then worked her way slowly downwards, until she was kneeling in front of me, her face towards the waist button of my jeans. She undid the button and the zipper with her slender fingers, and pulled my jeans down to my thighs. Then she pulled the waistband of my boxers down, and exposed me. She put a fingertip on the head of my cock and swept up a bit of the clear fluid that was squeezing out of the tip. She put her finger in her mouth and tasted it.

"It's sweeter than I thought it would be," she said.

"Have you ever done this before Ashley?" I had to ask.

"I am a virgin to everything Randy. This weekend will be fun as well as educational,” She giggled. I wish she hadn't said that. It pained me to look down at her, but I did and she was beautiful and innocent looking, which I already knew.

She said, "You're sweeter than candy, I am going to love this” She kissed me then, on the stomach. Then she kissed me right where my brain was begging her to kiss me, and my breath caught in my lungs. I made a small, agonized sound in my throat as her wet, gentle lips caressed me. She licked and lapped at me in small motions, starting at the head, and caressing her way slowly, warmly, gently downwards. I thought I was going to die. She kissed me and sucked me, softly. She licked and nibbled, yet more softly. I whimpered like a hurt animal. Then she began to engulf me, inch by softly agonizing inch. I was getting weak in the knees by this time, if I hadn't been leaning against the counter, I probably would have fallen down. My legs trembled and I gritted my teeth in desperate concentration. Then she began to bob her head. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I could feel a lava heat rising fast through my loins. I had to stop her, then, so I wouldn't cum in her mouth.

"Ashley," I gasped, "Stop it. Stop! I'm gonna cum."

She released. "I must be doing it right then. Just relax." She entered my hardness back into her mouth and put her hands on my thighs, then, and began to bob her head and suck me hard. I breathed in sharply, and then lost it. Oh boy, did I lose it. I shot out my seed so hard that it hurt me. I blasted 4, 5, maybe 6 times... My loins kept on contracting violently, and she kept on sucking me, and milking me with her hands, until long after I had run dry. The inside of my cock burned from the force of my ejaculations. I slumped down to the floor, then, my legs no longer able to hold me up. I ended up sitting on the floor with my back to the counter.

She crawled up against me, and tucked herself under my arm.

"How do you feel?" she asked, running her hands through my hair. I looked at her as if I had been sentenced to be shot at dawn. She kissed my shoulder.

"Oh, it can't be that bad, can it?" she asked.

I closed my eyes, and smiled. "No Ashley, it was great."

"It's going to be a fun weekend isn't it ran"

"Yes it is."

rww_02
rww_02
16 Followers