My Wonderful Rape

Story Info
Shelly didn't want to do anything at first...
2.6k words
3.94
301.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers

Note to my readers: This was my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. Please drop me your comments on it, pro or con. And I hope you like it, too.

* * * * *

Shelly didn't want to do anything at first.....

It was summer, and I was at a party with a bunch of friends from my high school. There were quite a few others there, including a couple of guys that appeared to be in their early twenties. Both were, to put it mildly, hunks. Reasonably tall, very well built, and darn good looking. One of them was dark-haired, and the other blond. The dark-haired one (with a nice tan) made eye contact with me and winked. I felt flushed in the face, and turned away.

I guess I should describe myself. My name is Shelly, and I guess I am your typical highschool senior-to-be. I'm 18, stand 5'8" tall, and weigh 118. I have 34B breasts, a 23 inch waist, and 35 inch hips. I like athletics, which is how I manage to stay in pretty good shape. My hair is naturally honey-blond, my eyes are blue, and the only feature I am not too happy about is my mouth. I think it is too big. But, I've been told by a lot of people I am very pretty.

I'm not overly religious, but I do have some pretty strong personal beliefs. One is that I was definitely going to save my virginity until I was married. I didn't fool around at all except for some heavy french kissing. I had never let any of my dates so much as feel my breasts, much less touch any other private parts of my body..

Most of my friends had already begun having sex, and a few were very active sexually (including one girlfriend who had sex in the back seat of a car while I was making out with, and fighting off the hands of, a guy in the front seat of the same car!) . A small part of me envied them, but I remained true to my promise to myself. Peer pressure was just not going to affect me.

Anyway, I'd been at the party for a half hour when the dark-haired guy came up and started talking to me. He told me his name was Len, he was 22, single, and he and his friend Mike (the blond hunk) were carpenters working on several houses in that neighborhood. He was so easy to talk to, and we seemed to really click together.

It was stuffy inside the house where the party was, so he asked me if I wanted to take a walk and get some fresh air. I saw nothing wrong with that, so I agreed and we headed out the door. As we were walking down the street, he pointed to one house and told me he had done the interior trim on it today. He pointed to another that looked finished, and told me that was their model home for prospective buyers to look over. Then he asked me if I wanted to see his handiwork. Dumb me, I should have caught his double-meaning. Instead I said sure, and we headed across the street.

We went inside after he unlocked the front door, and I was surprised to see that it was a fully furnished house. We looked at each room, then headed up the stairs and looked into the bedrooms. In the master bedroom I was mildly surprised to find it, too, was completely furnished, including a king-sized bed. Len walked over and sat down on the side of the bed. I went over and stood nearby, feeling slightly uncomfortable. He reached out his hand and took mine, then gently pulled me down and around until I was sitting next to him. That's when he leaned over and kissed me.

It was a gentle kiss, but I was feeling panicky and vulnerable inside, being in this situation with a stranger I really didn't know. I tried to get up, but his arm swept around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. I struggled as hard as I could, but before I knew what was happening I was lying beside him with my head on one of the pillows. He was holding me firmly so I couldn't move very much.

I started to scream, but he covered my mouth with his own and kissed me with a long, tender kiss. I did not return his kiss, but that didn't dissuade him in the least. Then he began planting small kisses all over my face eyes, nose, forehead, lips, neck, ears. He kissed my ear and touched the inside with his tongue. It felt wonderful, and my whole body involuntarily shivered. Then he began lightly biting and sucking on my earlobe. I have never felt anything so wonderful before.

I felt him shift his body slightly as he returned to kiss my lips. I guess I might have kissed him back at this point. He was starting to make me feel so good inside. But then I felt his now- freed right hand lightly touching my left breast, and I really panicked Big time! But I was still unable to do anything, and his hand had free range with both my titties.

I had worn a relatively short party skirt and loose, pull-over top that stopped just above my naval, leaving part of my belly exposed, to the party. Other than a very thin bra and a pair of sexy, bikini panties, that was all I had on.

When I felt his hand slide to my bare belly I knew what was coming next. It slid back up underneath my shirt and covered my left titty. Then he pushed the bra up and was touching me skin to skin. He began rubbing and gently pinching my nipple, and despite the fact I was still fighting him as much as I could, it was feeling pretty exciting.

He kept up the kissing and feeling for a very long time, and I was definitely beginning to get into it. Then he gently lifted me with one arm and deftly removed my shirt. His maneuver was so quick I didn't even have time to resist. I felt one of his hands at my back, and my bra was undone and whipped away just as quickly. Then he was once again kissing me and feeling my now bare breasts.

I don't really know how long all this action lasted, but I was definitely giving in to his ministrations. I wasn't really aware that his hand had moved to the snap and zipper on my skirt. A couple flicks of his fingers and it was loosened. A shifting of our bodies and a swipe of his hand and my skirt and panties were suddenly over half-way down my thighs. I began yelling into his lips and mouth, telling him to stop this and let me up. He just kept up his kissing until I quieted.

Then I felt his hand sliding down my lower belly and his fingers moving through my trimmed pubic hair. My legs were clamped tightly together, but he still managed to wiggle his fingers into my crotch. Despite my fears I knew I was wet between my legs. Then I felt his middle finger slide into my crease and begin flicking and rubbing around my pee hole. I didn't know what a clitoris was then, but he sure did. And he began attacking it with gentle fingers, which caused me no end of confusing sensations throughout my body.

I guess I must have relaxed my legs a little, because the next thing I felt was his entire hand sliding up and down over my pussy. His social finger found my opening, and he inserted it. Then he began pumping it in and out, giving me even more wonderful sensations. At the same time his thumb was rubbing back and forth over my clit and his tongue was massaging mine and moving around in my mouth. I felt something strange happening inside my body, like a giant bubble was filling up. Then, without warning, it burst and I was into my first orgasm ever. I was gasping for breath, and almost passed out from the incredible feelings of intense pleasure I was experiencing for the first time. It lasted for a long time, then I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down at me.

He lifted his upper body and whispered for me to unbutton his shirt. He released my arms, and I did as he instructed, and then helped him take it off. I thought about making an attempt to escape, but he always kept an arm near me that would have grabbed me before I could move a foot.

Then he half rolled my body over his and made another sweep with his hand, taking my skirt and panties down my legs and completely off. I was now naked. I felt him shifting his body, and it suddenly hit me that he was undoing his pants and working them down his legs. I felt him kick them off to join my skirt and panties somewhere on the floor. Now we were both naked, and all I could do was keep my legs tightly clamped together.

If he would have exposed his crotch so that I could have hit or kicked something vital (to him at least), I would have done so. But his attack had been so carefully executed that I was helpless from the start. And soon he was back to holding me, kissing me, and rubbing his fingers over and into my pussy.

Within minutes I was feeling that darn bubble begin to inflate again. And just like before, it burst, but this time with even more intensity. As I was in the intense process of cumming he moved between my legs. As I regained my senses I felt his body lightly pressing down on me and something probing between my legs. Then it struck me that he was trying to insert his penis into me, and I was about to lose my virginity.

I'm a virgin, I shouted! He said I wouldn't be able to say that tomorrow. I said I didn't want to have sex with him, and he said I definitely would not want to say that tomorrow.

The head of his cock spread my pussy lips and began entering me. Then he hit my hymen and just pushed on through it. I felt a terrible, tearing pain inside. My eyes were tightly clenched shut, and I saw many tiny bright, white flashes. I felt him moving his hips and thrusting until he was buried completely inside me. The pain was beginning to fade, but a feeling of being completely filled by his cock was quickly taking over my entire body.

I did not know how big his cock was, but it definitely filled me completely. He lifted his body up and I looked down to see our crotches pressed tightly together. Then he withdrew his cock until just the head remained inside me, and I just about fainted. His cock was huge!! It had to be at least eight inches long, maybe longer, and it was as thick as my wrist. I could see traces of my blood on it before he thrust it back inside me.

He began thrusting slowly. He was looking down at me with a smile of conquest on his lips. And I was hating myself for enjoying the feelings his cock was causing. Then I felt that damned bubble begin to grow again. It grew and grew, and when my orgasm finally flooded over me it was indescribable. Then a strange thing happened. It never truly ended. I was convulsed by one orgasm after another. I lost count - there were so many, and he continued to thrust deeply into me. I vaguely felt him increase his tempo and shorten his strokes, and then I felt him shove as much of his cock into me as he could as he began to grunt. Then I felt him shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside me, and that sent me into the biggest orgasm of them all.

We laid there side by side for several minutes, and I found I was holding him as tightly as he had held me. I had just been raped, and it was the most exciting and fulfilling experience of my life. I never wanted it to end between Len and myself.

I heard some muffled sounds that I thought came from the room next to ours. Suddenly the door to our bedroom opened and Mike, Len's coworker, was standing there. He was completely naked, and his six or seven inch long cock was pointed down at the floor and swinging from side to side. Needless to say I was shocked. I tried to cover up my nakedness as he asked Len, "Are you ready to switch yet, Buddy?" Len shocked me again when he said, "You bet!" and got off the bed. Mike came over, caught me as I tried to get away from him, and began kissing me. Len closed the door behind him as he left the bedroom.

Mike was less gentle than Len. He worked his fingers in and out of my sore but still wet pussy until I had another tremendous orgasm. Then, his cock now rock hard, he slid between my legs and slid it into me. It was every bit as big as Len's, maybe a little bigger, and stretched me to the limit. He thrust into me hard and quick for the longest time, and I was soon having another string of orgasms. Occasionally he would slow down and take very long, deep strokes that would actually have the head of his cock pull out completely before thrusting all the way back inside me and to his balls deep. After what seemed like hours but probably wasn't more than fifteen or twenty minutes (when you are having one orgasm after another its hard to keep track of time), I felt him quicken his thrusting and then jam his cock deep inside me. Then I felt him spurting load after load of cum deep inside my sore, overstretched, and very satisfied pussy. Once again I had a gigantic orgasm, and for the first time I actually screamed with the intense pleasure I was feeling.

We laid there for several minutes before the bedroom door opened and Len and Penny, one of my girlfriends, entered. They were both completely naked, and smiling and giggling with each other. Then, to my shock and dismay, Gale, Marcia, and Jenny (my other best friends) walked in. They were all fully clothed. I was too tired and too relaxed to worry about being naked, so I just laid there with my head on Mike's chest while Mike continued to run his finger in and out of my now well-oiled pussy.

I found out that Len and Mike were friends (and past lovers) of Marcia and Jenny, and the four girls had set me up to lose my virginity with a real man who was a well-endowed but gentle lover.

That was ten years ago. Five years (almost to the day) after Lenny raped me, we were married. Mike was his best man, and you already know who my bride's maids were. We now have two beautiful children. And Lenny rapes me, on average, at least twice each day. I call it his crime spray.

Len Bee
Len Bee
31 Followers