Mystic

Story Info
Strangers are brought together by a waterfall.
2.3k words
4.13
18k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy was riding through the forest on her horse, Mystic. When she came upon a beautiful pond that had a small waterfall. She must have gone further then she normally did, because she had never seen this place before. Although she just moved to the town about eight months ago she had explored the area when she bought Mystic. She did not think this was someone's land because there were no fences around that she could see. She dismounted and tied Mystic to a low hanging branch so he could graze on the sweet clover that grew around the edge of the pond.

She walked around looking for any signs that might be posted on a tree or pegged in the dirt. She found nothing. She sat down on a boulder and took off her boots and rolled up her pants. When she was satisfied that she would not get them wet she walked to the edge of the water and dipped her toe in. She was delighted to find that the water was the perfect temperature for swimming. Tammy looked around again to make sure no one was about. Then she got out of the water and took off her cloths. She stood there for a minute deciding weather or not to leave her underclothes on.

After another look at the water and over her shoulder, she decided that she would remove the rest of her clothes. She walked into the water very slowly savoring the way the warm water rust up her body. It seemed like it was gentle caressing her skin. She let her body relax and floated on the top of the water for a few minutes. Letting her arms glide back and forth, causing small waves. Then she turned around in the water and watched the water rolling gently off the rocks from the waterfall.

She wanted to get closer and feel the spray on her face. She swam over to it and traded the water while she was examining it. She saw that there was a ledge that came out of the rock. It looked big enough to support her so she could stand under the waterfall. She glided over to the edge of the pond and pulled herself up onto the ledge. She picked her way very carefully to the center of the ledge directly under the stream of water, were she stood and let the water run all over her body.

Steve had just returned last week from an extend business trip. He woke up early this morning to go hiking. That was what he missed the most while he was gone. He missed waking up early and romping through the wood, listening to the birds and the other animals that lived in the forest. But most of all he missed the quite and the peace the forest always offered him. He was on his way home when he thought about taking a dip in the pond he had found years ago. He was almost to the clearing when he heard it. He cocked his head to listen closer and realized it was a women singing.

Very slowly he made his way to the clearing of the pond, but stopped when he saw her. She was standing under the waterfall. Her hair was flowing around her it was long almost to her hips. He stood there just watching and listening to her sing. She had a very nice voice, it was low and clear. Her hair was brown with strikes of red. Then before he knew what happened she dove into the water. She was under for a little to long and he started to worry that maybe she hit her head on a rock and would not come back up. Just as he started forward she broke through the surface of the water.

He took a step back into the shadows of the trees so as not to startle her. She started to float on the surface of the water and Steve saw that she had very nice breasts. He also saw that her skin was very light but sprinkled with freckles. He was to far away to see the color of her eyes or the exact shape of her body but what he did see he liked. He wanted to know who she was. He had never seen her in the town. He retraces his steps for a few feet and then turned around and started back, making sure to make as much noise as possible. When he came through the trees he stopped and put a surprised look on his face.

Tammy heard the noise and sank down as far as she could in the water, to cover as much of her as possible. When she saw him coming through the trees her breath caught in her throat. She had never seen a man as handsome as this one. He was tall and had a very solid build. She thought he looked almost as surprised as she was. The thought that this might be his land went through her mind. She started to swim towards him when she remembered she had no clothes on. She stopped were she was and said " Hi ." He stood there looking at her for a moment and then he to said hi. "Am I on private property?" she asked. "No" he responded. "My name is Steve. May I know yours?" he asked. Tammy let out a light laugh and said "Well hi Steve my name is Tammy and it is nice to meet you."

"Are you from around here? I don't ever remember seeing you in town." He asked.

"I just moved here about eight months ago. I bought the old Herms farm." She stated.

"Well that explains why we have not met yet. I have been out of town on business for the last eight months." He explained.

"Do you travel a lot?" she asked.

"Not very often but when I do it is usually a long trip. Did you move here with your husband?" He asked.

"No I did not. He is a snake and I hope I never see him again." She said this with so much anger Steve knew she must have had a ruff break up. "But that is another story and nothing I would like to talk about." Tammy said.

And then all of the sudden she remembered she was naked. She looked at him and said "I don't know if you know this or not but I do not have any clothes on. So unless you want to make it even and take off yours and join me, would you mind turning around and not looking while I get dressed."

Steve got a big smile on his face and said "If I have a choice in the matter, I would like to join you. If not then I will turn around for you."

Well Tammy thought he was very cute and had a good sense of humor to say what he did, so she decided to see just what he was made of. She looked him square in the eyes and said "I was not planning to get out any time soon, until you arrived that is, but I think you had the idea of a swim too. Otherwise you would not be here. So if you want to get in be my guest."

Before she even finished the sentence Steve had his shirt off and was sitting on the ground taking his shoes off. Tammy was admiring his chest and powerful arms when he stood up and looked at her. He really was a very beautiful man she thought. His eyes were warm and bright and she could see the spark of laughter in them. He let his pants fall down his hips to his ankles then he stepped out of them. He started toward the water when Tammy said "No no no. If I am not wearing anything in here neither can you." With that she turned around and waited to hear the splash of the water before she turned around again. Steve stood there for a minute with a smile on his face.

He took off his underwear and threw them with the rest of his cloths. Then he went to the side were he knew it was deeper and dove into the water. He surfaced directly in front of her and she jumped back. She did not expect to see him there. She thought he would be behind her. He reached out and took her hand in his and said "It is very nice to meet you too Tammy."

She started to laugh and he joined her. They swam and played and talked for a while. He stopped in front of her at one point and started into her eyes, eyes as blue as the sky he thought. "Tammy I know we don't know each other very well but can I kiss you." He asked.

She looked at him for a moment and thought there was nothing she would like better then to be in his arms for a while. She reach out and rapped her arms around his neck and said, "I think that can be arranged." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He kissed her with all the passion that was running through his body. She melted against him and gave herself up to all of the pleasure of his embrace.

He ran one hand up her body while he wrapped his other hand in her hair twisting it gently. He could not seem to get enough of her. She was inflamed by his touch and wanted more of what he offered. His mouth left hers and trailed kisses over her cheek and down her neck until he reach the swell of her breasts. She arched her back to allow him better access to her breasts. She gave a low moan that caught in her throat. He looked at her breast, they were soft and pale like the rest of her.

Her nipples were already taunt and jutting out, begging to be kissed. He took her nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it gently. All the time his hands were moving up and down her body, making her body react, as it never has before. She had never felt this much passion in her life and she did not want it or him to stop. She did not care what he would think of her, all she cared about was now.

She pulled his head up so she could look in his eyes and said "I know I don't know you and you don't know me, but I want you to make love to me." Steve stared at her for a moment thinking he must not have heard her right. Then he saw the blazing need in her eyes and he knew he had to. He picked her up and carried her to the shore, where he laid her down in the clover along the bank. He let his eyes roam up and down her body just as she did to him.

He started kissing her again, but this time with more passion and a lot less gentleness. She reached out and wrapped her hands around his penis. She started stroking him gently and with long smooth strokes. She pushed him over onto his back. She wanted to explore this man and give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. She started at his neck nibbling and licking as much of his skin as she could. He tasted like the water from the pond. She moved down his neck to his chest feeling the muscles rippled under her hands. She ran her finger over his nipples until they were taunt. Then she took one into her mouth and suckled him.

By the time she was done with his nipple he was panting his need to her. But she did not stop, she kept kissing her way down until she came to his penis. She had just started to take him into her mouth when he reached down and grabbed her. He flipped her over onto her back and did the same things to her as she had done to him. He was much stronger then her and he held her down while he tortured her with his mouth. By the time he was done with his wonderfully thorough exploration of her body, she was moaning and begging him to give her what he had with held so far.

He moved between her legs and spreading them with his knees he positioned himself at her entrance. He looked into her eyes, eyes that were glazed with longing, and he knew with every part of his soul that this would change his life forever. Tammy reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him to her. She kissed him softly tracing her tongue around his lips but not quit kissing him fully. As soon as she deepened the kiss Steve entered her.

Tammy arched her hips to give him better access. Steve started out very slowly and Tammy picked up the rhythm very fast. Until they were moving as one. She had her legs wrapped around his back and her nails were digging into his flesh. The faster he went the tighter she held on until they both exploded with their climax. Steve rolled off of her onto his side and pulled her close to him. Tammy snuggled into his side enjoying the smell and feel of him. The sun was warm on her body and the soft sound of the water soon had her dozing in his arms.

Steve just lay there and enjoyed the sedated feeling of his body. After a minute he became aware that the women in his arms had fallen asleep. He watched her while she slept, enjoying the way her breast rose up and down with each breath she took. He reached out and run is fingers up and down her cheek and running them through her tangled hair. After a while he also fell into a deep comfortable sleep.