N Is For Nipples

Story Info
Her uniqueness is his weakness.
2.8k words
4.27
415.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Inspired by Sue Grafton's alphabetical series.

Nipples.

Say it with me. Nipples. Those mysterious plump pillows of flesh that cap breast flesh. Pink, rosy, large, small, soft, hard. Nipples.

I guess you could say that I'm obsessed with nipples. Why? Because I don't have any.

You heard me. I am one of the nippleless few people who walk this Earth in search of acceptance and rarely find any. That was, in fact, why I had returned to my father's orange grove farm in sunny central Florida. I figured that Florida was the farthest I could get from Chicago and myex-boyfriend, John.

I spent the first few days wandering in the groves. I love this time of year in the groves. The trees are alive with scented orange blossoms and the hum of bees at work. The air is clean and sweet and I could be alone. Or so I thought.

"Mia!"

I hadn't expected to see my brother, Joey. Last I'd heard, he was in Europe somewhere, doing something top secret for the government. He had joined the CIA after a stint in the Green Berets and had been hard at work for some years now. But at 35, he still looked like a high school kid. Wish I could say the same for myself. He grabbed me in a tight hug, whirling my laughing body around.

"Hey, bro!"

He set me down, giving me a once over. I could see that he didn't like what he saw and did his level best to hide it. "You look well, Mia."

"No, I don't. Don't bullshit me." I knew what he was seeing. His once skinny sister now overweight by 30 pounds, dull eyes and even duller hair. "What are you doing home?"

"I might ask the same of you."

"Bored with life, I guess."

He perked up at my statement. "Not thinking of doing something stupid, are you?"

The old Mia would have cussed him out. I just crumpled. "No."

"Come on. Let's go to Sharky's and get drunk."

I looked into Joey's warm eyes and for the first time in a long time, I felt happy. "Okay."

We went back up to the house and he waited patiently while I changed into khaki pants and a shirt. I pulled my hair back and attempted to put some makeup on. I didn't want to scare away any prospects he might get. Dad gave me a kiss on the cheek and said that he was happy to see me getting out, even if it was with my crazy brother. He also said that if we got too drunk, we could leave the car at Sharky's and walk home. Joey just laughed.

On the drive over, Joey talked and I listened. He was the same big brother I'd always had with some subtle changes. His electric brown eyes had crow's feet and his sandy hair was dusted with grey. His body was the same. He always worked out and kept himself fit, especially when he was in the service and his big hands reminded me of our father. He talked about having been in the Slovak region and hinted at some work in Iraq but wouldn't elaborate. I knew better than to ask. He was also still single.Like brother, like sister.

We took a table near the big back window to see the sunset and he ordered two Heineken's and crab cakes. I drank part of my beer, staring out the window and watching the girls on the manmade beach. They had nipples, I guessed. Perfect, nubby, puffy ...

"Earth to Mia."

I suddenly realized that I'd drifted off into Nippleland and laughed shakily. "Sorry."

"Where were you?"

"In a galaxy far, far away."

"With Han Solo or Luke Skywalker?"

"Han Solo, most definitely." I laughed again, this time, with true mirth. It felt strange.

His eyes met mine. I looked away, but he brought them back by putting his hand over mine. "What's going on with you?"

"Nothing."

"I don't believe that."

"Well, it's true. Nothing is going on. That's the problem."

Joey stared at me thoughtfully. "Tell me."

And so I did. I told him about my secretarial job and being laid off. I told him about John and our breakup. By the time I'd finished spouting my vitriol, five empty green bottles sat before me. Only two were in front of Joey. "You never said why you and John broke up."

I swallowed more beer and he pushed the plate of crab cakes towards me. I forked a chunk into my mouth and chewed for a moment. "We broke up because I'm a freak of nature."

Joey laughed. "So who isn't?"

"No, Joey, I'm areal freak of nature and he wanted to make money off of it."

"Make money off of you?" I ate another chunk of crab cake. "How?"

I set the fork down, taking a deep breath and releasing it in a sigh. "Promise you won't laugh."

"Of course not, Twinkie."

I nearly cried when he called me my family nickname. I had always loved Twinkies and I ate so many one time that my dad said I'd turn into one. I took another breath. "I don't have nipples."

His eyes dropped to my chest, then swung back up to my eyes. "You're kidding!"

"Nope. My boobies are as smooth as a baby's bottom."

"Wow!" His exhalation sent a shiver down my spine. I would have sworn that he was excited about the fact that I had no nipples. "That's, uh ... different."

"That's how John wanted to make money. He figured that we could start a website where people could come and see me. 'Come one, come all and see the nipple less freak!'" I hadn't noticed that I was crying but Joey slid into my side of the booth and let me sob into the strong muscles of his shoulder.

"I don't think you're a freak, Mia." His voice was low and quiet, soothing my frayed nerves. "I love you no matter what."

I wasn't sure why I did it but I looked up into his eyes. His thick fingers smoothed the tears from my cheeks, his palm cupping my jaw. "You could love a girl with deformed tits?"

"I could love a girl with something that makes her unique and special."

It had to have been the beer but I found myself wanting to kiss him.My own brother! I think he felt the same way because he bent and pressed a quick kiss on my mouth, his hand trembling where it touched my face. Just then, the waitress came to remove the empty bottles and inquire about our dinner selections. Joey moved back to his side and ordered the mahi. I ordered the fried Captain's platter.

We didn't talk much for the rest of dinner. I think we both felt strange about what had almost happened and the tension that was still thick between us.

He perked up when we were in the parking lot. "Hey, let's go dancing!"

I shook my head. "Joey, you know I can't dance worth shit."

"So what! Let's just go and have some fun together."

"Are you sure you want to be seen with me?"

It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to breathe. His mouth swooped down onto mine and fire like I've never known before burned a hole in my panties. His tongue slid along my lips, pushing them open and diving inside, stroking mine with such passion and warmth that I instantly melted. I wondered how he could still be single if he kissed like this. He pulled back and gazed into my eyes, rubbing a finger across my wet lips. "Did that answer your question?"

I nodded. "Could I have the answer again?"

It didn't matter that I was kissing my brother. What mattered was the way I felt inside. My heart was pounding so loudly that I thought he could hear it and my dormant pussy was awake and oozing juices. I moaned into his mouth as the visual of his thick finger sliding into my tight hole flashed through my mind. He tightened his grip on me, pulling me against him and I felt his thick prick rubbing my belly. God, I wanted him!

"So will you go dancing with me?"

"Yes, Joey. I'll do whatever you want."

Joey smiled and grabbed my hand, giving me a gentle squeeze. "Be careful what you promise."

The Palace, our local danceteria and watering hole, was slow on a weeknight and we happily found ourselves alone on the dance floor when an old favorite of Joey's came on. He didn't ask; he took my hand and led me out, our bodies swaying together as Steve Perry and Jonathan Cain's 'Open Arms' filled the room, one of our old favorites from the band, Journey.

I closed my eyes and felt the words of the song. His strong arms encircled me, holding and keeping me close, his mouth softly tracing the line of my throat. We had grown up together with a tight brother-sister relationship and jobs had separated us. His large hands moved over my back, stopping to rest on my ass cheeks. I purred hotly into his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe.

"Joey," I whispered. "I love you."

"I've always loved you, Twinkie." His eyes locked with mine. "I've never married because I could never find anyone like you." My heart leapt at his words. "I went away because it killed me to see you dating other guys when I wanted you with me."

"Oh, Joey." His kiss was sweeter, more gentle yet filled to brimming with passion. I couldn't get enough of his lips and his tongue and I wanted to feel them all over my body. "I never knew you felt that way."

He pulled back. "Would it have made a difference?"

It took me a second to answer. "Yes."

In my heart, I had always been looking for someone who made me feel like Joey. It was Joey who nursed me through Mom's death and stayed by my side when I broke my leg. It was Joey who wiped my tears when I'd been stood up at prom and Joey who arrived in a borrowed tux to complete my evening. It had always been Joey.

"Does it make a difference now?"

I knew what he was asking and I was ready to answer. "Yes."

Suddenly, we didn't want to dance any longer. He stepped back and taking my hand, he led me to the car. Once inside, he planted another deep kiss on me, his hand cupping my sensitive breasts and rubbing them. My pussy gushed again.

"Get us home." I whispered.

I'd never seen Joey drive so fast before. Luckily, we were only fifteen minutes away from home but were disappointed to see the lights on in the house, signifying that our father was still up. Joey gave me a sly smile and maneuvered the SUV down the tractor path, taking us deep into the heart of the grove. My entire body tingled with excitement as he grabbed a blanket from the back of the truck and gave me another kiss.

He found a semi-secluded place under one of the trees and spread the blanket for us, then looked up at me and extended his hand. I felt like a princess, not the overweight sister of a handsome brother. I knelt in front of him and came into the circle of his arms. His mouth captured mine again, our tongues battling furiously as minute by minute, we came closer to realizing our shared dream.

He broke the kiss only to pull my shirt off and my pale, nippleless globes bounced in the moonlight. I lifted my hands to cover them as I always had but he stopped me with a soft, "No." he bent and laved the entire surface of one breast, driving me into sexual delirium. No one had ever paid attention to my boobs like that and the rough texture of his tongue made my skin tingle. He licked both thoroughly, nipping and sucking until I was breathless. "Your breasts are beautiful, Twinkie. They make me hot."

"You're just saying that 'cause you're my brother." I gasped.

Joey grabbed my hand and pressed it against his hard cock. "Is my dick lying?"

I took the opportunity to unzip his pants and pulled his thick length out, running my fingers all over the hot, velvety skin. His breath came out in a shudder. "Oh, Mia." I pushed him onto his back and stripped the jeans and boxers from him. His legs were as thick and muscular as his tool was and I purred with delight.

"You have a beautiful cock, bro." I bent and licked the fat head, sucking the pre-cum from his wide slit. He hissed, his hands grabbing edges of the blanket. I smiled at the sight and took him into my mouth again, twirling my tongue around the head and moving down the shaft. He whimpered, moaning loudly as I applied suction to that juicy chunk of meat. I licked up and down the sides, pausing to lavish attention on his balls. He pushed me off, panting that he didn't want to cum in my mouth.

As I lay back to remove my pants, he sat up and took his shirt off and I froze, gazing at his beautiful physique and I suddenly felt self-conscious. His hands covered mine, dragging the pants down past my ankles. I trembled at the feel of his warm flesh on mine. His fingers hooked the sides of my soaked panties and drew them off. He smiled at the wetness.

"Do I turn you on, sis?"

"Fuck, yes!"

He seemed to like my answer because he gave me a rough kiss, squeezing my breasts. I squeezed my legs together as my pussy spasmed again. "Is that what you want?" His hot breath caressed my ear, his hands roaming my body, prying my legs open. "You want your big brother to fuck you?"

"Oh, yes!" His finger entering my aching pussy added punctuation to my exclamation and he knew it. I pushed my hips up against his hand, taking his finger deeper into my wet cunt, whimpering at the sensation. "Yes, I want you to fuck me!"

I could barely think as his finger moved inside me and I held onto him, listening to his whisper. "Hard or soft?"

I smiled dreamily. "Whatever you want to give me."

His finger moved out and he straddled my hips. I nearly came from watching him lick my juices from his finger. "I want to give you everything, everything you want to take."

I shivered, feeling the head of his penis at my sopping pussy and sighed, visualizing his cum mixing with mine. "I'll take everything."

The feeling of him filling me was like something in a dream. His hard shaft parted my slick pussy lips and he ground his rough hair into mine, his handsome face just above me, our lips touching. We both groaned, excited beyond belief at the feeling of our bodies merging together. Joey didn't waste any time and began moving against me, watching desire and lust play on my features. I couldn't help it. I was so close to cumming that I closed my eyes and threw my head back, welcoming the orgasm that spread through my body.

Joey groaned, biting his lip as I came. He smiled at the expression on my face and accelerated pumping into my snatch. He was pounding me and we were fighting to keep our mouths locked together. I was in heaven. My brother was fucking me soundly and I loved every inch of him that was deep inside me. It took only a couple of strokes before I was cumming again and he joined me, his cock exploding and pumping his warm cum deep within me.

"Joey." I had a third orgasm as he slammed his last spurt into me and I sighed tearfully, my legs wrapped around his waist, my pussy clenched around his shrinking cock. We lay silently for a few minutes, his face nestled in my shoulder.

He rose up onto his elbows and pushed the hair out of my face. "Do you have to go back?"

"Back? To Chicago?"

"Yes."

"Well, yes. I have to go back." I snuggled next to him. "I have to get my things."

"I'll go with you. I'm coming back to the house to live. Permanently." Joey touched her face. "I am so in love with you, Twinkie. I want to stay here. With you."

"Oh, Joey. What about kids?"

"I know you don't want any. If we can do things for kids in the nearby schools, that will be fine with me." His eyes bored into mine. "As long as I get to fuck you every night."

"You could love a girl with deformed tits?" I said softly, shivering as his hands gently massaged my nipple less breasts, making me wet all over again.

"I could love a girl with something that makes her unique and special." Joey kissed me again and we cuddled under the stars, dreams of our future together on our minds. And I was happy to know that nipples didn't matter.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers